Danny Phantom's Twin Sister

By RedSnow1997

This is one of 3 parts and no of course I don't own any of these characters people have a habit of saying so... More

Vlad vs Jack
Welcomed with open arms?
The accident and the ghost portal
The meat monster lady
One week before the dance
The dance with the dragon
The 1st time meeting the pathetic excuse of a ghost the Box Ghost
The hunt is on the prize? The "one of a kind" ghost children
We're having a party and you're not invited
We're not buying what you're selling
Save the frogs
Bully, Bully
Game day today's game sick day
Genie in a bottle
Time to get Jack Fenton back and get daddy's little girl back
Home sweet home (NOT) :(
Hunk of junk
Ghost jail blues
Please tell me there's not another dance
Are they vampire or what? BTW Jazz found out!
Tickets for sale
Daddy's little helper
Ember
Working with the enemy and puppy love
I need to get my voice back
Game on
The night before the fright
Detention on Halloween? I don't thinks so!
Here Kitty, Kitty
Johnny boy comes to play
Time to break out
Better study your Esperanto
Coming back
Girl of his dreams and making everyone jealous
Great ideas all around
Welcome back after a hectic weekend
Parenting 101
Ghost hunter mega movie night
Ghost children for sale can I start the bid at say a million?
Circus for goths
Release your dark side at Circus Gothica

Bonding weekend

6 0 0
By RedSnow1997

In the morning we woke up and went downstairs, into the lab. We were in our ghost forms, our friends came over, Tucker had a stopwatch, Sam had a clipboard, and Jack had a remote. Ok the rules are simple, absolutely no cheating of any kind, whoever gets their abilities done faster, and correctly, wins. Piece of cake.

As if to prove it, I made cake. How did you do that? You know I still don't really know. Let them eat cake. I don't think that saying means what you think it means. Ok you guys, now take your place at the beginning, and 3. 2. 1. go. We started with speed. When we got done I was the fastest. Ok speed, Danny 112, Farrah wow, a new record, 130. This all being MPH.

Next we went around the room fading back and forth through the ceiling, and the walls, and back using our tangibility powers. I of course being faster, got back faster, and got to move on. Straight to being invisible. I flew around the room really quite, Danny was the only one who could see me. We went around scaring our friends, while they looked around for us. I started giggling, and soon got found.

We then went for the overshadowing part. Jack, and Tucker being our not so willing subjects. Ok, Farrah go first. My pleasure. Hi I'm Jack Frost, I'm Sam's cousin, I control winter, but somehow I'm still the hottest guy in school, my BFF is like a sister to me, and Sam's always teasing me about liking her or not, but whether I do or not, I'm in love with the most popular, prettiest girl at school, Elsa, and now thanks to Farrah we're now dating, but Farrah will always have a special place in my heart.

Ok my turn, Hi I'm Tucker don't let the PDA and glasses fool you I'm a total stud. Jack was ok with me taking over, but Tucker hated it. Ok you guys lets wrap it up. Jack says pushing a button on the remote. It brings down hoops, and lasers, we dodge the lasers pretty easily, and this time I don't even get hurt. Next popups of ghosts non specific show up and we fire at them, one of Jazz pops up, and as soon all the ghosts are gone, Danny shoots one at Jazz. Danny?!

We continue with fading through metal walls popping out from the floor. Danny falls to floor as Tucker does a mimic of him. Hi I'm Danny don't let the concussion, and bruises fool you, but I need more practice and I just got my butt beat by a girl. You mean I won?! Almost we still need the splitting yourself up one, but yeah you have so far. Yeah and I'm really proud of you, your powers, are actually working properly, I don't think you got hurt once. No not yet.

After Tucker's comment, Danny makes his part of the floor go away and he fades through the floor. I'm ok. Ok hard part, split yourself. Done and done. I say splitting myself at least once. Up above us our mom is looking at a picture of her and Danny when Danny was younger, *sighing* aw look at us, Danny and I used to be so close, where did the time go? Then there's Farrah, I'm never gonna have anytime to spend with her, its not like I can just redo her first 14 years. Sometimes I just wish I could have more time with the twins, in that bonding format.

Then the doorbell rings, Jack Fenton goes to answer the door, one of dad's minions is at the door. He came with an invite for our mother, she was gonna use this as a bonding experience for the 3 of us. Ha this is just what the Dr. ordered! Back in the lab Danny was still failing to split himself farther than just a sec head. Ug why can't I get this right?! Yeah Farrah wins. This sucks, your dad can like turn into four more of himself, you can at least make one copy of yourself, but me I've got nothing, its totally unfair!

That's what this weekend is all about, nonstop drills, no work, no distractions. No pain, on my part, you know hopefully, then soon, I can take on ghosts alone, or stand up for myself without anyone's help. Yeah but Farrah, maybe we want to help you. That's the thing, I don't want help, but I need it because, well because.... Because you want to be strong, or show that you can't be weak, that your not a broken little doll of a mess waiting to happen, that you don't think anyone's gonna clean up?

You see now I need help finishing my thought process, but its all correct! Farrah Danny?! Our mom calls. We freak out changing into our normal forms. Danny wearing his usual, and me wearing this (outfit 38) she came down shoving the invite in our face, telling us to pack our bags, that we were going to FL. The next day, Danny and were all packed and ready to go, Jazz was jealous that she had to stay and bond with "dad" instead. She read the letter a group called the Dalv. Uh oh!

I bit my lip, taking a deep breath, nothing to worry about, dad said he wasn't gonna force me to go back with him anymore, so what is he up to. I noticed ahead of time that it was Vlad backwards. But I decided if Danny had to suffer I guess I would too, and I didn't want to hurt mom's feelings for coming up with some excuse not to go, I knew she just wanted to spend time with us. I would've cloned myself, but everyone knew I'd be with mom and Danny. So I was stuck. Mom had ghost protecting safety belts to zap ghosts in case we came across any. I hoped there wouldn't be any problems this weekend for everyone's sake.

When we got on the private jet, we were sitting in big red plush chairs, we were the only people on the plane. Mom was happy, Danny was pouty, and I was worried. Oh come on you guys lighten up, this weekend is supposed to be for the three of us. The Dalv people even sent this jet just for us isn't that great? Do you want the truth or a little white lie that won't hurt your feelings. Danny? I say nudging him. Be nice.

Thanks for trying kiddo, just watch out the window or something. Look at the nice FL coastline. The person flying the plane tells us we're over the Rockies. Wait that's nowhere near FL what gives?! I bit my lid again hard enough to draw blood I was so nervous. Farr's don't do that, you're making your lip bleed. Sorry Danny. I just have a bad feeling about this, and the trip. Hey it could be worse we could be seeing Vlad again. That's kind of the problem, what they didn't know was exactly that.

Now if you look to your right you'll see me jumping out of the plane, before we crash. OMG this must be part of the plan. I thought to myself. We tried to work the controls, we tried to secretly go ghost to help control the gears, but our belt ghost things zapped us, knocking me out cold. Danny are you guys ok? Farrah?! Oh we don't have time for this, Danny look parachutes, sure enough there was one for each of us, I got strapped to mine, mom jumped out, Danny looked down at my suspicious, wondering why had those already with all our names on it as if people were expecting us ahead of time.

As we jumped the pilot guy came back to the plane. See you guys isn't this fun, or would it Farrah was still awake as we were falling to the ground? Danny made sure to hold me close. When we land I'm still asleep in Danny's arms as mom whacks away the wood. Hey mom you have a lot of ghost gear do you maybe have a cell phone with you too? A cell phone whatever for? Maybe because your daughter is knocked out after whatever happened to us on the plan?!

Well you can't fight ghosts with a cell phone, we can take care of ourselves perfectly fine out here in the woods. Then the condo comes up. Or how about this lovely condo right here in the middle of nowhere. Mom goes to knock on the door, everyone is surprised to see Vlad. Ah Maddie, and Daniel Fenton and, ah look sleepy little Farrah Master's in Daniel's arms, how cute. Danny looks angry with Vlad pulling me away from him. She's not asleep she's knocked out!

Come in come, how very unexpected, of you to come across my, I mean our lovely cabin out here in the woods, gift baskets? Mom goes in. You're up to something? Oh am I now? Yes, and as soon as I figure it out I'm telling my mom and we're all out of here! Suit yourself. We walk in, dad whispers something into his watch about killing "dad." Back at home Jazz was on her way out, then "dad" tired to teach her how to use some kind of ghost tool. saying something about how teenage boys are like wild animals. She opened the door, and a 6 foot ghost rabbit appeared trying to eat her. Soon Jack saved her just in time and she was thankful "dad" was there.

Back with us I was in here (bedroom its the one in red) in my room still knocked out. Danny was looking worried, there were trophies from hunting everywhere, and animal heads, and animal rugs, one of a bear with its teeth pointed directly at Danny. Vlad was in the mirror Danny finally figured out that Dalv was Vlad. That this must've been planed. So what brings the three of you to our part of the woods? You'll never believe it, we were on our way to FL for the weekend but the pilot forced us out and right over your condo. Yeah almost like some kind of evil plot planned oh so well organized coincidence.

That would be an oxymoron my boy, speaking of morons though boy how's your father? Danny gives Vlad the green eyes, as Vlad shoots a laser at him, just as Danny ducks. Maddie had her nose deep in a book. Oh Maddie now that you're all here, it gives me the chance to apologize for Jack's behavior at the ruin. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't dad being overshadowed by a filthy, evil, lonely, cat man ghost? Vlad smirks at Danny shooting another green ray at him behind his back never once taking his eyes off of mom. Danny who then topples over crashing to the floor from the chair he was in.

Now hearing the crash, and sensing that Danny was in danger I jolted awake, alarmed. looking around at where I was hoping that I missed the only bad parts. Now Vlad come on Jack may be all that he is, but he means well. Mom says after making fun of something that Jack did. I suddenly walk into the room. Well look whose finally up, so nice of you to join us my dear. Dad says smiling over at me, I couldn't tell if he meant it or if it was meant to be evil. Come in dear come in.

I slowly lurk into the room. I wonder over to Danny slowly. He opens his arms patting a part of his lap. I quickly jump up into his arms where I know I'll be safe. Lots of adult talk later and dad is down on one knee begging us to stay and get rid of Jack, which results to all of us leaving, and shouting back to dad to get a cat, which he says that he won't. We march off into the woods, I jump at the sound of my father's angry tone and flee to grab a tight hold on Danny's hand whose arm was being dragged by mom into the woods.

Back at home more ghosts had arrived but at least, Jazz was soon helping dad defeat ghosts, and that their weekend was so far going way better than ours was. Back with us we were setting up camp. Oh I'm so sorry you guys, but even though the weekend isn't going as planned, we're here together and that means the world to me. After she touches us, the belt goes off again making Danny get shocked and me black out shortly again. He takes us and our stuff, mom says she loves us and he turns over trying to get some sleep.

We awake again shortly seeing a bunch of ghost creatures surrounding us. Dad in his ghost form comes and attacks us, using his own technology to shorten our ghost powers for the next 3 hours in other words midnight. I tell you both this because I've seen your brother's grades and happen to know he's bad at math. I'll give you both 5 mins though, time is ticking Danny, on you, Farrah, and your father! We run away. Oops my bad did I say 5 mins I meant 5 secs, oops looks like I'm bad at math too, I guess it runs in the family.

Mom saves us, and soon we're on our way back to Vlad's. Mainly because he might have a working phone in our little condo. When we get there mom puts the ghost belts onto us, again. Oh great, at midnight we get our powers back, at 12:01 the belts attack us and at 12:02 Vlad will try to make out with our mom, those are gonna be the worst two mins in our life!

At home Jazz tries on one of mom's jump suits making "dad" all proud, and she reminds him its not always about ghosts, but of course, Jack doesn't listen. Back with us we arrive at Vlad's condo again, noticing that its 10 to 12. We give mom a great big hug and sneakily grab the key to the ghost belts. When dad opens the door he is more than happy to see us. Go on now you two go someplace else while the parents talk. Come on Danny we can go to my room and try not to be throwing up.

Oh Maddie I knew you'd come back to me again. Another comment later, and mom's saying how she might just make another mistake now. Mom excuses herself from kissing Vlad and comes to my room telling us to keep my father distracted while she looks around for a working phone. So that's exactly what we did, come on Danny, lets go talk to Daddy Vlad. Right behind you.

We fix the clock to make it look like it was 15 mins instead of what it really was. Removing the belts and hiding them. From the back I yell out.... Oh Daddy, do we have any of your really great WI hot coco, I want some. Ok dear I'm coming.

While he came to me he set me up some, pouring himself a glass. We sat down in the kitchen, Danny came in to the kitchen, soon he wrapped the ghost belt around dad and the thing zapped him, then we took his gadget and made him human again, he tried to send his pets out on us. Wait why finish him, we're not the ones that turned you guys into wall art?!

They turn to chase after dad, we tell him we'll give him 5 mins when we really mean 5 secs, guess we're all bad at math, mom hadn't found a working phone but she did find a bunch of cars and a helicopter, she asked what happened to my dad we tell her he went out for bite, and to think we were actually having a nice father daughter bonding weekend. We get into the copter and fly home thanking mom for a nice weekend.

At home Jack and Jazz are cleaning up the house after the ghosts, and when we all walk in we lie to each other telling everyone that both of our weekends were boring so that the other won't get jealous. Then on the back of a ghost rat, Jazz is riding it, and out the door, asking us how our weekend was, as Jack follows her out. Danny says he's gonna go call Sam and Tucker in our room, I say I'm gonna do the same with Jack, Danny gives me an odd smirk teasing me about Jack, I roll my eyes, telling him to knock it off.

Last one up is a rotten egg! Danny yells. That will be you Danny, I'm not faster for nothing you'll never beat me! I'm always faster when it counts little sister, Danny says laughing chasing after me back to our rooms. Not true, I'll always be faster. Don't count on it little sister, don't count on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 7 13
She's Ben's twin sister but somehow she was born with powers so, once again FGM doesn't like her and while everyone's asleep when she was a baby she...
213K 6.2K 50
A not-so stereotypical trip to the ghost zone story!!! In which Valerie has joined the trio, Sam has powers, Tucker has a robo-suit and Jazz had deve...
5K 126 19
What if Danny had a new sibling? How will he and Jazz take this news? How will they get along together as this sibling gets older? Is it a boy or gir...
26.5K 686 41
//All Edited// "Lauren, you were born to hunt demons. you're half angel, half mundane." "But demons and stuff aren't real, they're just stories." "La...