The Class Clown And The Class...

Von wuchisix

Rory never intended on making any close friends in his last year of highschool , it was supposed to be like a... Mehr

Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov

Rory Pov

63 2 1
Von wuchisix

Waking up I briefly studied my surroundings only to register there was something leaning on me. I nearly jumped when I saw Josh's face only inches away from mine . I was pretty sure my heart was beating faster than the required speed .

 It slowly  went back to it's normal pace when I realized he was fast asleep . I was confused until the memories of what happened quickly returned . I had fainted..... but then I remembered the whole reason why....

I like Josh .

That same feeling of confusion , fear and....affection?  was all crawling back . I felt sick again as all the thoughts of how wrong what I was feeling was or what my Dad or Miss Lucy think of me  if they ever found out or even though I've never liked a girl in my entire life maybe I just haven't met the right one yet or-

My thoughts were quickly disrupted when I felt  Josh slightly shift beside me but seeing his chest rise and fall at a steady pace caused all  my worrisome thoughts to fade .

He looked so peaceful and calm.

How could something like this be wrong? What's so wrong with this? . It's a natural feeling that I can't control why do I have to feel guilty if It's not my fault .

 I liked having him close to me and I liked the thought of us being alone with no one to judge me . Honestly if there was a way to bippity boppity me to liking the first girl I lay eyes on I would gladly take it just to avoid whatever this might bring but right now I felt safe? comfortable? , whatever you might use to describe this , I didn't want to let it go.... not right now at least.

8:17am

 "Rory?.....Rory?"

 I was awakened to a eager looking Josh hovering above me .

"Yes?" I answered sitting up and slightly covering my mouth knowing I had quite the unpleasant morning breath.

 "Ok listen keenly " he said pressing down on both sides of my shoulder . " Mr. Murphy is coming to check on you in about five minutes I need you to convince him you still feel sick , and before you say anything think about it , we could spend the whole day here just relaxing "

" We? How are you going to stay? " I spoke removing his hands slowly .

" I'll volunteer to watch over you duhh " 

" No- "

" But- "

" No "

"Morning boys , can I come him?" Mr. Murphy shout whispered while knocking on the door.

" Yes sir " Josh answered.

Seeing the door open , I quickly closed my eyes and  went back into my former sleeping position.

" Is he feeling any better?" I heard Mr. Murphy ask .

 " I tried waking him up this morning but he just wanted to sleep " I heard him answer in a  pitiful voice.

 that bloody liar

Hearing footsteps I quickly but smoothly relaxed my face to make my sleeping look believable.

" Rory? "  

I felt him gently shake me and took that as the prefect opportunity to wake up .

" You think you could join us today? " Mr. Murphy asked giving me a pitiful look .

" I'm not sure Sir , my head still hurts and I feel like I could throw up any second now but I could try " I lied putting on my distressed morning voice .

He was silent for a bit before finally speaking up " No It's best you stay , I'll ask the staff to check up on you every once in a while ok? " 

I was going to agree but Josh spoke up before me .

" Sir I can stay with him " 

" No , you've already missed out on almost an entire session yesterday "

" It's really not that important for me Sir , I'm already sure about what I want to do and where I want to study , besides Is it really safe leaving him by himself? anything could happen between those time frames of someone checking up on him , what if he faints again? . I really don't mind staying I even asked Maleek and Kile to take notes for Rory and help watch the class "

You know he would've had me until that last part.

Sir was silent once again before breathing out  fine , he told us he would pay for our meals once again  along with a set of rules he trusts us to maintain and with that he was off.

Once he shut the door I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding . Finally looking over at Josh he was already looking at me , a proud smirk plasted on his face . I couldn't help the smile that also slowly made it's way up to my face .

" How was that for awesome? " 

" Whatever I'm going back to sleep , what you said about Maleek taking my notes better be true " I said drawing my sheet above my head and facing the other direction.

" What's that? You think I'm awesome and know you couldn't even compete? pshht " I couldn't see him but I just knew he fanned me off " Your too modest  Rory.....Truthful...but modest "

This bitch-

Ignoring him I rolled my eyes knowing he couldn't see and went back to sleep.

10:09am

It was around ten something by time I was fully awake . I had already eaten breakfast and showered and now all that was left was to stare into the void filled ceiling .

Looking over at Josh , he was playing some game on his laptop but It was obvious from the way he was playing that he too was getting bored .

" I have an idea " he turned his head catching me staring.

" No " I stared back ignoring the fact that I was caught.

" how about we go on a little adventure? " he smiled.

" No , Sir distinctively emphasized on the no leaving the room rule and you know that " 

" Yeah but- " 

" Do you remember what happened last time  or do you have the memory of a goldfish? " I said pointing to myself .

The smile quickly faded from his face " Oh Yeah , your right " 

There was an awkward silence before I grabbed my phone and started making my way over to the door.

" Where are you going? " 

" To commit arson , you coming? " 

His smile was back as if it had never disappeared  as he excitedly grabbed his belongings and rushed to open the door for me .

Rolling my eyes I took him up on the offer making sure to drag the door shut just before he could step out . 

" You think your funny? " I heard him say behind me and before I knew it I was in a head lock .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

78K 2.7K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
2.6K 68 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
269 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...
13.9K 648 30
UNEDITED [Rich Kids, Book 1] Randall "Randy" Rockefeller is the king of Rockefeller High School. He has everything. The looks, the brain, the money...