The Devils Love

By nataleet3

"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could h... More

Chapter One - Tattoos
Chapter Two - Angel
Authors Note
Shots - Chapter Three
New Home - Chapter Four
Kian - Chapter Five
Car Ride - Chapter Six
Tasks - Chapter Seven
'The Devil'- Chapter Eight
'Please Me' - Chapter Nine
'Good Girl' - Chapter Ten
Scratches - Chapter Eleven
Scary Thoughts - Chapter Twelve
Shooting Range - Chapter Thirteen
'The Most Dangerous Drug' - Chapter Fourteen
Sleepless Nights - Chapter Fifteen
Giovanni - Chapter Sixteen
Risqué - Chapter Seventeen
Little Blade - Chapter Eighteen
My Girl - Chapter Nineteen
Captive - Chapter Twenty
Rescue - Chapter Twenty•One
Bath - Chapter Twenty•Two
Getting Away - Chapter Twenty•Four
Foreign Country - Chapter Twenty•Five
Steaming Shower - Chapter Twenty•Six
Beach Day - Chapter Twenty•Seven
A Night Out - Chapter Twenty•Eight
Beautiful Views - Chapter Twenty•Nine

Twisted Puzzle - Chapter Twenty•Three

1.8K 60 1
By nataleet3

Davina King

The bruises and cuts started to fade as the days went on.

I hadn't slept in my own bed since I've been back. Matteo's bed had been where I stayed. I got used to waking up and him already being in his office.

He was stressed out and it was obvious. I had only seen him smoking a handful of times, but these past few days I feel like there's never been a moment where he didn't have a cigarette between his fingers. It was all you could smell when entering his office. Thankfully that's as far as the stench ever went.

It was around 8 when I woke up. Matteo was already missing from the spot next to me on the bed.

He never leaves the apartment without telling me, even if he was just going down to the gym. He is definitely still here.

I threw the blankets off of me, a chill caught my exposed legs because of only having on a shirt. I've been sleeping in Matteo's shirts. Switching between t-shirts, button ups, and hoodies. They were just simply more comfortable than my own clothes, and Matteo never complained about me taking them.

I walked down the hallway and into Matteo's office to see him only in a pair of sweatpants. His computer was open and papers scatter what used to be a nice and organized desk. One of his hands held a pen while the other held a lit cigarette.

He looked up to see me when I entered the room. "Good morning Angel."

"Good morning." I repeated back to him. I took a seat across from him, on the opposite side of the dark oak desk.

"Did you need anything?" He was still scrolling through his computer while asking.

"Matteo, I can tell you're stressed. What's going on?"

He hasn't been keeping me informed about much. Only telling me little bits and pieces of what he was doing.

"There's just some things that I need to figure out." He was obviously sugar coating what he's been doing.

I scoffed at his statement which caught his attention, finally looking away from his computer. "You've been locking yourself in here for days, you haven't left the building, and you're smoking like a damn chimney. Talk to me about whatever it is and maybe I can help you relax a little."

"Davina, I'm fine. Just have a lot of work to do." He was good liar, but not to me. I could see right through the bullshit he was trying to feed me.

I had an idea to pull his focus away from the work he's doing. "Fine don't talk then, but maybe I can still help you relax."

I got up from my seat and walked around to his side of the desk. He followed my movements with his eyes waiting to see what I was gonna do.

When I got to his chair I pushed it back away from the desk so I had room. I climbed onto his lap with my legs on either side of his. His arms wrapped around my waist.

I leaned my head down and planted a light kiss to his exposed collarbone. I laid a few more up his neck until I hit that one spot I know he likes.

When I reached it, I stayed there for a minute and ran my tongue over it before placing my lips back on it to slightly suck on it. A small mark was left behind when I pulled away.

I lifted my head back up to see his face. His eyes were a darker shade of blue than they were when I came in. I brought my forehead down to rest on his, our lips almost touching but not quite yet.

"Just relax and let me do everything." I kept my voice low and gave him the pleading eyes he can't ever say no to.

"Angel, I don't want you to hurt yourself." He was holding back from how much he actually wanted me but I was doing better now.

"Look." I leaned back some to showcase my thighs. "They're all healing now. I'm okay I promise. Just let me do this for you."

He always tried to be the dominant one whenever things would go in a sexual direction. So it surprised me when he gave me a nod as an 'okay'. With that nod, I pushed my lips against his.

I shifted my hips forward to grind into his lap. His hands moved to my hips and his fingers lightly grazed my sides as I kept grinding down on him.

His focus was down on where our bodies met, watching my hips glide back and forth on him. A tent was starting to form in the crotch of his sweats and his breathing was getting heavier.

I took that as my sign to keep going, so I ran my hands down his toned chest and stomach until I reached his waistband. I let one of my hands slip under the fabric to grab a hold of his already hard dick. I ran my hand across it a few times slipping my thumb up to brush across the tip, causing a moan or two slip from his lips.

He removed his grip from my hips and grabbed the top of his sweatpants instead. I took my hand out of his pants to watch him pull them down to his mid thigh.

His dick automatically sprung out due to him not wearing any boxers.

He slipped the shirt I was wearing over my head to expose my breast to him. Then he reached down to pull my panties to the side so I didn't have to take them completely off.

He dropped his head to suck on the top of one of my boobs leaving his own marks on me.

I pumped his dick a few more times before I lined it up with my entrance. I slid it back and forth a few time so he could feel my arousal coating his tip.

We both let out moans when I finally sunk down on him, taking him in all the way.

He was pretty big so I started off slowly by just coming up a little then going back down till I got used to it. Then I started going a little faster, now practically bouncing on him.

I shifted my legs to widen them a bit more. When I came all the way back down I felt him go a little deeper and hit that spot that made me want to scream.

"Oh fuck Matteo." I moaned out, throwing my head back.

"You know I love hearing you moan my name." he whispered into my ear before he started leaving wet kisses all over my neck.

My nails dug into the tops of his shoulders. His hand came off of my ass cheek to slip down my front and rub circles on my clit, making me want to cum on him right there.

The pressure building up in my stomach caused me to involuntarily clench around him. "Holy shit, do that again." I complied to his wish and clenched around him again. "Fuck, if you keep doing that I won't last any longer."

The sound of Matteo's voice already turned me on, but hearing how much deeper and raspier it got while having sex always pushed me over the edge.

At this point my moans were becoming uncontrollable and my hips were slamming down on his harder. Hoping to bring him to the edge so I could release the knot that was formed in my stomach already.

"Matteo. Please." That was all I needed to do for him. Moan his name and he was there.

"Go ahead. Cum for me prettygirl."

I was unraveling on top of him. The knot in my stomach finally coming lose. The feeling of me cumming around him brought him to his high as well.

His arms wrapped around me to keep me all the way down so he was fully inside of me. I could feel the warmth of his cum filling me to brim and mixing with my own.

We stayed there for a minute, with him still tucked deeply inside of me, trying to catch our breaths.

"Thank you Angel." He mumbled against the skin of my neck.

"You're welcome prettyboy."

My knees felt weak and I was afraid that if I stood up I would just fall right back down. But I don't think Matteo was planning on letting me go for a while now.

His arms only loosened on me for a few seconds so he could pull out and pull up his sweatpants. Then he reached down to the floor to grab the shirt I had on, and he helped me slip it back on.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while.

I don't know what he was thinking about, but I definitely know what I was thinking.

Him.

It was all him.

Being in his arms now sent me back to the morning after we slept together for the first time.

He was still asleep when I woke up. He had his arms wrapped around me from behind as we laid in a spooning position. I rolled over in his arms to face him and I admired his beauty. I studied every feature he had, including the tattoos that danced randomly around his skin.

His arms were both completely covered but his chest only had a few, leaving some patches of his bare skin. Then there was the blacked out rose that covered the front of his neck. It was definitely my favorite tattoo of his.

That small memory of laying in his arms when we barley knew each other spread through my mind and evolved into more.

The night before that when we first entered his club together. The proud expression that overtook his features. How he held me close to him as if he was showing me off to his most prized possession. Being sought out on the dance floor when he was done his meeting.

All the different days and nights we spent together just enjoying the presence of someone else clouded my mind.

The nights we sat on the couch or at the kitchen island just talking about random things. When we would be in the gym together teasing each other.

All the jokes. All the sly comments that would have underlining sexual meanings. Every time he's held me in such a protective manner. Every night I spent asleep in his arms.

When he rescued me from Giovanni's torture. Carrying me out and holding me close so I knew I was safe.

The final memory was of us in the bathtub together. The kiss we shared that made me feel more than I ever had in my entire life. No sexual undertones, only pure adoration for each other.

The feelings that flowed through me that night followed me for the days that came after. Matteo being so caring and protective over me didn't help them either.

I've been trying to piece together exactly what they were but it was such a struggle for me.

It was like a feeling of euphoria coursed through my veins every time he would kiss me. My blood was on fire with every touch of his hands on my body, even when it was a touch with no sexual desire.

Then there was his eyes.

I could look into the depth of the blue for hours if he'd allow me too. When I looked into them I knew I would always be safe and protected from anything.

Even while being kidnapped, I thought of his eyes to get me through the pain I felt. When he opened that rusted out door I was relieved. I knew he would come save me and he did.

A warmth spread through my whole body any time we would make eye contact, and I hated when we would break it. Throughout my entire life I never had feelings like the ones I have for him for anyone else.

It's taken me this long to realize what I feel, but every piece of this twisted puzzle has fallen into place so I could see the whole picture clearly.

I don't want him to just be my boss, or my roommate, or the man I sleep with.

I want more.

I want him all to myself.

-A.N-

Let me just address this now because I know the comments I'll get on this chapter. DAVINA WILL NOT GET PREGNANT IN THIS BOOK. I know pregnancy is something a lot of readers don't like to see in books and I'm one of those readers myself. Sorry if y'all got excited about it but it's not gonna happen. At least not in this book, maybe with some future books you'll see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 25.5K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

471K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
330K 13.2K 34
Esmeray was raised in a shitty orphanage and she didn't attend college. She started working at the age of eighteen. She rented the cheapest apartment...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...