The Truth Untold || PJM ✓

By jiminsrealbsf

"You talking about food? I haven't seen you eat in a while. What, are you anorexic or something?" He laughed... More

|| Introduction ||
|| A day in the life of ||
|| English teacher ||
|| Practice video ||
|| Outfits ||
|| Date night ||
|| A familiar feeling ||
|| Trapped ||
|| Enough ||
|| Hospital ||
|| Regret ||
|| If I was there ||
|| Back to worse ||
|| Addicted ||
|| You remember me ? ||
|| I remember you ||
|| Nightmare ||
|| Why me ||
|| Break ||
|| Netflix and cry ||
|| Now I'm here ||
|| Realization ||
|| Road trip ||
A/N
|| I'm the problem ||
|| Rumours ||
|| Welcome home ||
|| Ups and downs ||
|| Hwangs ||
|| Parties and breakdowns ||
Q&A (not a chapter)
|| Replay ||
|| Listen ||
|| Bye Busan ||
|| Again ||
|| Apology? ||
|| Choices ||
|| A new beginning || (Ending 1)
|| Second chance || (Ending 2)
|| Sincerely, Jimin || (Ending 3)
Epilogue || My happy ending || (Related to ending 3)
Extra || What became of me || (Ending 3 - part 2)
Sequel
posted

|| Interview ||

113 6 7
By jiminsrealbsf

There is beauty in everything, just not everyone sees it.
________________________________

It's the day that they'll be filming the dance practice for their new song "it's you" that apparently, armys really loved. To be honest, everyone was pretty amazed when their producer said that yoongi came up with all the lyrics, produced and edited, and even came up with the concept himself. Plus, he did have a lot of lines in it. Yoongi is pretty creative sometimes.

It's exactly 6:19 AM, the boys should start the interview with Vogue about that new song soon. It should end at noon as they said. After that, they'll start filming the dance practice video. Sometimes it takes a lot to film that kind of video, as they all want it to be perfect, especially hoseok. So it'll probably end by around 6:30 PM or something. The members have been training for months for this dance practice. Yoongi said he wanted it to be extra this time. They do work hard for their fans and also because they fear Hoseok, but no one knew why yoongi wanted it to be "eXtRa" this time.

Well, look at the time, it's already 6:40. Jimin got carried away by his thoughts again. He better check the other members if they're ready yet, vogue's cars should be here by 8:30.

Jin was making breakfast and Jimin sighed when he saw him. The smell of the food made him want to throw up already. He had to pretend again.

"Good morning, Jin Hyung." Jimin yawned.

"Oh, good Morning jiminie. Now tell me, do you want your kimchi eggs and toast spicy or not?" Seokjin asked, plopping the toast in the toaster.

"Uh.. spicy I guess?" Jimin answered.

"Duh, of course. Now come here and tase this." The oldest held the spoon to Jimin's mouth.

"Nope, no thank you. I uhhh am not hungry." Jimin instantly took a step backward upon smelling the food up close.

"Wait what? Jimin? Not hungry? How? You're always hungry." The oldest laughed.

It quite irritated Jimin. He never thought people see him that way; hungry all the time. "I actually ate a bit earlier.." He lied.

"Ohhh alright then. Your loss, baby" Jin smirked.

"Yeah.. "

-

Throughout the whole way to the interview place, Yoongi had his earphones and he was just watching some kinda YouTube video, Jimin saw that when he took a glance at his phone without him noticing. He didn't dare look anymore though.

Then, Jimin just felt his head drop down. Was he sleeping? The video just continued anyway. Jimin unintentionally took another glance at his phone. "English expressions for beginners", the video said.

Jimin wondered why Yoongi would watch these videos. He first thought, maybe for the interview? But he never speaks in interviews.. that's what confused Jimin.

"We are here." The driver's voice woke yoongi up. How even...well that's ironic.

The members met up in the interview room. They chatted with the host a little to get to know him before starting the cameras and he was pretty fun.

"And... Action!"

"Today we are here with the one and only BTS. Please introduce yourselves." The host gave them a warm smile.

"2! 3! Hello, we are,- " namjoon started.

" -BTS !" Everyone shouted.

"Hello everyone, uh my name is RM and I'm kind of the only one with good English I'll talk a lot." He chuckled and bowed in his seat.

Even though they had a translator with them, they still needed to talk English. The translator was just in case.

"Hello, I am Jin, also known as WWH you know." Jin smiled and gave the camera a flying kiss.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I am jhope" jhope gave them a big smile.

"Uhm hello, it's suga. Nice to meet you guys." He simply waved at the cameras.

"Hello! My name is Jimin. Nice to meet you all." Jimin simply smiled.

"Hi, my name is v, and I am a good boy." He gave the camera an innocent look.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jungkook. It's nice to meet you all." The maknae smiled widely, waving to the camera.

"It's so nice having you all here it's unbelievable. It almost feels unreal. It's seriously a pleasure to have you here especially after releasing your song 'it's you', a week ago that armys really loved it, it broke a lot of records out there, like the first K-pop song to get 30 million views in the first 1 hour of release, the first kpop song to reach no. 1 on billboard in such short time, and last but not least, the first kpop song with 701,389,025 views in just one week. How do feel about this ?" The host asked.

"First of all, we'd like to thank armys for all this love and support, it was all possible because of them, we're glad they liked this song, everyone worked so hard for this, especially suga. So we wanted to thank our staff members, our managers, bang PD, and most importantly, ARMYS."

You could probably tell that namjoon was the one who said that.

"Thank you ami!" They all shouted

"Yes, you truly have the best-loving fans in the world." The host mentioned. "After listening to that song I went crazy, it has so much meaning to it but I'd like to hear you talk about the idea and the lyrics and the exact meaning of it." He added.

"Well I wanted this song to be very special, so I asked my manager and uhh the producer if I could write the whole song, he then asked the company and they say... uhm they said yea. I was very happy to hear that because I had a lot in mind and I wanted to uh....express that through this song, through putting both English and Koran lyrics in the song, it was pretty easy to express what I want to say. The members were happy when they saw the lyrics. I also had a bit more lines than usual, and it was my first time having some vocals in there. I tried to express every single thing in my heart. Now if we come to the meaning of the lyrics,........ " Yoongi started in English.

They were all surprised by Suga's words, of course, we understood the meaning of the song... But I was much deeper than anyone thought.

He just continued explaining and Jimin could feel the passion in his eyes. He was so happy expressing what he truly meant. Of course, his Grammer wasn't the best since he had to talk in English but what does Jimin know about Grammer anyway. He had to throw some Korean words here and there and RM would translate that.

"I'm curious, what are you guys' representative emojis?" The host asked after flipping through his cards.

The hyung line mentioned their emojis and explained the reason for this choice. It was now the maknae line's turn.

"...and Jimin... Wait what was Jimin's emoji again?" Jin thought about it.

"Hyung did you seriously forget it?" Taehyung snorted and Jimin cracked a smile.

"It's a baby chick." Jimin smiled.

"Wait," Jungkook snorted, making everyone switch their attention to him. "It isn't a pig?"

The laughs grew even louder, some laughing at the resemblance, others at how Jungkook genuinely had no idea it was a chick.

Jimin stopped laughing and paused for a minute.

"What made you think that?" Jin barely managed to say between laughs.

"I don't know. Armys on Twitter mentioned a pig when talking about Jimin because of his nose or his weight- I genuinely thought it was a pig." Everyone joined in laughing.

Namjoon translated that after dying of laughter. The host didn't laugh as much as the members, but the staff sure did.

Jimin smiled. He smiled, it was all he could force. He didn't want to uncover it because he knew people are gonna go feral on Twitter and talk about the members' bad behavior and jokes and honestly, Jimin didn't want to bring any rumors or scandals or even hate to their group.

But all he could genuinely force was a smile. "No Jungkook, it's a chick." He corrected, patting jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at him and shook his head. "It should've been a pig though." He laughed and Jimin smiled more.

Each time a joke is made, his smile grows wider.

But he wondered how long it would take for this smile to show its true intentions.

-

After the interview, everyone was very surprised by suga being talkative in an interview, the others barely said anything in there. It was just him talking, and they weren't even mad about it, they were happy that he finally said anything.

It was 12:30 when the members arrived home. They just had half an hour to eat, and then they'd start filming the practice video.

_______________
This is the Longest chapter yet, but there will be longer hshek4hdns.
Anyways, we have Jungkook here to bless your eyes.

He is concerned about yoongi.

Jim-out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 73 16
★ " 7 boys fueled by their neglect from the harsh reality of the world, isolated for their mental health and banished from respect. So that's why th...
70.3K 4K 51
[Completed] "It started out not too badly. I thought that I could be a bit more confident if I lost a few pounds, but that soon spiralled out of con...
52.6K 2K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...
117K 4.2K 38
This story talks about eating disorders, suicide, and death. If these things trigger you, then I advise you to skip this story. (The plot kinda gets...