✿ Mi princesa ✿- (A Camilo x...

By xviiii_

"Your so stupid sometimes," I laughed out, "You know you love me," Camilo said while pulling me close, the sp... More

Chapter 2: The Ceremony!
Chapter 3: School!
Chapter 4: An eventful day out!
Chapter 5: The stars in the night sky!
Chapter 6: Secrets and Realisation.
Chapter 7: Casita!
Chapter 8: Birthdays!
Chapter 9: Summer break!
Chapter 10: Final year of school!
A/N
Chapter 11: The finale! (edited)

Chapter 1: The Encanto!

3.4K 42 90
By xviiii_

The walk to the Encanto is long and tiring, but my papa said that I would most likely love the town and the people there; so I kept my perseverance strong. "It's not long now mi vida!" papa said with glee in his voice, I love my pa, he's the only thing I have left after my mama left us for some man richer than him. The word hate isn't strong enough to describe how I feel towards her. I never really got along with my mama, so I don't feel any remorse about all the arguments I've had with her. Although I could tell that my mama leaving had taken a turn on him, even though he tried to keep this act up for me.

Because of all that had happened recently, he decided to move back to his home town and take me with him as a way to try and forget her, a way to take a breather.

"Look! We're here mi vida!" even though I was looking down, I could practically hear the smile on his face. Moving a branch out of the way, the suns warm rays meet my skin, my eyes wandering until they settle on a beautiful town. Already sliding down the hill, my papa called out for me breaking my eye contact with the breath taking view.

The moment we got closer to the town, I could already hear the laughter and joy radiating from it, little children playing with smiles on their faces. Everyone seemed to know and share the same love for this place.

"My, is that really you Alejandro?" an older lady had said, who had a wide smile on her face, "I haven't seen you in forever! We all thought you weren't going to come back after moving with that woman you met, speaking of, where is she?" the smile on my papa's face slightly dropped. She seemed to get the hint that he didn't want to talk about her.

"Oh and who is this? She is very beautiful!" Changing the subject, more and more people decided to come and see what the commotion was about. The town's people began to whisper to each other about how much my papa had changed, "This is my wonderful daughter, (Y/N)." I took this as a sign to introduce myself, "Hello, it's nice to finally meet you all!" I spoke while smiling, hopefully that was good.

Erupting into chatter and bliss, the crowd was delighted; my introduction seems to have gone well. Pleasing music began to play and many people began dancing. I could tell I would love this place already.

*:..(Some time later)..:*

Finally settling down in my Abuela's home, she called us down for dinner. In my opinion, no one could beat my Abuela's cooking. Not even my papa. As I was eating she mentioned something about a gift ceremony that we had been invited to, a ceremony meant free food and really good music so of course I said I would go too. Soon after I went back upstairs to unpack more of my belongings, my Abuela came in with what seems to  be a skirt. "This used to be your Tia's skirt when she was your age, I hope you like it as must as she did." The skirt was simply captivating, it's bright colour and the way it swayed was just mesmerising. "Thank you so much Abuela! It's beautiful!"

The moment she left I immediately tried it on, it fit perfectly. Spinning around my room, I was laughing about how fun it was to twirl in it. I figured it was pretty late considering the fact that it was already very dark and the lights in people's home were turning off one by one. Keeping this in mind, I decided to quickly finish what I was doing and head to bed. I figured I had a long day ahead of me.

*:..(Someone's pov..)..:*

It was like any other night, people finally quieting down, giving me some peace at mind. But, there was this one voice that was laughing while spinning around, what a strange activity to do at this time of night. Eventually it stopped and was replaced with shuffling, based of what I'm hearing, she's going to bed. Just after I thought it all stopped, she giggled and started talking to herself, "I can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow.." her breathing was slowing down and her eyes began to close. All my suspicions of this girl and her papa were cleared just from this one night. My eyes began to feel heavy, and I drifted to sleep.

Awoken by a thud coming from downstairs, I already knew what this was. My idiot of a brother sneaking food once again, that was followed by another thud. This time this was on the stairs, knowing him he slipped on them, once again. Quick footsteps, followed by yet another thud. This time it was while opening his door, once again. Breakfast is bound to be soon if Tia's food has already been made.

*:..(at breakfast).。.:*☆✿

As usual, the family was happily eating together; some chatter along the way. I was wondering if I should mention the two new people in the Encanto, but Mirabel already beat me to it. "I saw two new people in town yesterday, I think it was someone named Alejandro and his daughter?" I saw Abuela's eyes widen, both mama's and Tia Julieta's faces had a look of shock. My mama asked Tia if it really could be him, I look over at Camilo and.. well lets say his face is very confused. Abuela asked us if we would all want to go and greet the two after our chore's, most of us agreed. Except for Isabela, "How do we know if they are good people and that they aren't trying to ruin the Encanto?" before she could say anything else I told her about what I had heard last night and backing that up with the fact that both our mama's might know the man. Her suspicion diminished.

*:..(Y/N's pov)..:*

Rushing downstairs, the smell of arepa's filled the house. The moment I came into view both my papa and Abuela started showering me with compliments about how good the skirt looked on me, this was already an amazing start to my first full day at the Encanto!

After breakfast I was helping Abuela with the washing up, when she asked me if I could get something from the shops. This was a great opportunity to meet some new people! Swiftly slipping my shoes on and running out the door, I wandered the streets of the charming town. I noticed some girl who looked about my age singing to some kids about what I gathered to be her family. If I had to be honest, it was very catchy.

Her song ended and I didn't even notice I took a detour and this was also when I remembered I didn't know where the shop even was. Deciding to turn around and walk in that direction hoping for the best, I bashed into someone. It was the girl who was singing the song, so much for a good first impression. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, my bad." I spoke trying to clear the situation, but she had this grin on her face? Not taking this in a weird way I thought it'd be good to change the topic by asking for the directions to the shop, "Oh by any chance do you know the way to the baker's?" I smiled. But then I saw something I thought I would never see. The girl turned into a boy who was also around my age.

This mystery boy had brown curly hair and, even though I hate to admit it, some very pretty hazel eyes. His face was painted with freckles, he was wearing a ruana with.. chameleons on it? I must have been staring for quite the minute as he said "You okay there, princesa?" That same grin on his face. "Ah I uhm Yes!" I exclaimed as I turned back around, starting to speed walk away from him.

Distant laughter could be heard, "Do you not need those directions anymore?" shouting to me while still laughing, then he shouted again "My name's Camilo by the way, I hope to see you at the ceremony tonight princesa!"

That's right! The ceremony is today, and what's with that nickname! I made it home in a flustered manor when I realised I forgot to even go to the baker's, "I'm so sorry Abuela I-", "Don't worry mi vida, I've got it," an awkward smile crept up onto my face.

After a while, when me and my papa were bickering about who would do the washing up tomorrow, we heard a knock on the door. My Abuela went to go and get it, and when she did we were all surprised to see so many people at the door.

"Alejandro, (Y/N) come here! There are some people who want to meet you!" The bickering stopped and was replaced with a sense of confusion, but non the less we walked up to my Abuela. "This is the Madrigal family, let's just they run things around here," Abuela smiled at us. Glancing over at the family, I saw two women who both had a look of shock on their face, looking back at my pa he mirrored their expression.

"Oh my! Pepa, Julieta its been ages since I've seen you both! And god look at you, I'm assuming these are your own family's?" papa joyfully said while going up to both of the women and giving them a hug, childhood friends I'm guessing? "Not too bad yourself Alejandro!" The taller of the women said and.. a rainbow appeared over her head. What in the world.. The other woman must've noticed the confused expression on my face and began to tell me that her family was blessed with gifts long ago, she introduced herself as Julieta. That means the other woman was Pepa; Julieta explained that her sisters mood effects the weather, that's why a rainbow was above her head at the moment. Soon after she told me that she could heal anyone with just one of her meals, I knew who I was going to if I had any accidents.

Everyone else began to introduce themselves, starting with Julieta's side of the family. "This is my husband Augustin," He smiled at me while putting a hand on his hip, "And these are my lovely daughters, Isabela, Luisa and Mirabel." Isabela grew some flowers and gave me some, how nice of her! Luisa simply smiled at me then explained she had super strength, then the girl named Mirabel took my hands and smiled at me. She's the girl I saw singing this morning! "I've seen you before! You were singing to the kids in town this morning! Can I just say your amazing at singing." I smiled back at her, we began to converse and I could tell we would be great friends.

Moving on to Pepa's family, she introduced her husband Felix and moved onto her kids. "This is my only daughter Dolores, she can hear things from very far away!" Dolores is very pretty, and she seems very nice, so I think I'd get along with her. "This is my son Camilo he can shapeshift," I look over and see the familiar grin I saw this morning, "Pleasure to meet you, for real this time," he snickered while putting his hand out to shake. "Pleasure is all mine," I responded while taking his hand and shaking it. "And finally this is my other son Antonio! He's getting his gift today, I hope to see you both at his ceremony tonight!" Pepa finished.

After some chatter we decided to part, mainly because we both had to get ready for the ceremony, although a certain someone spoke to me before he left, "I'll be looking for you at the ceremony, princesa." He whispered into my ear while walking past me, I smiled as he caught up to his family.

I felt as if he was different from the rest of his family, and for some reason, I really want to find out why. 

A/N 

This is my first story and it's about one of my favourite Madrigals! Please tell me your opinions on it because I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism, but besides that, I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Mi princesa! (I'm posting the first three chapters together so the story actually has some length lol)

Word count: 2116

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 195 16
The Garcia's family (your family) and the Madrigal's Family have been friends for a very long time. One day Garcia and the Madrigal have dinner, Your...
80K 1.2K 60
❝ JUST LEAVE ME FOR SOMEBODY ELSE. ❞ ( camilo madrigal imagines. )
352K 5.7K 86
If you read this, you're a simp. (It's okay I am, too)
34.7K 1K 17
[ in slow progress, editing and rewriting ] - "you remind me of something..." "what?" "a pretty girl." - camilo madrigal x fem!reader