TaaRey FF - Aurora!

Por Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... Más

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 50

549 40 18
Por Asha_PercAbeth

Taani peeped into Rey's room. There was bunch of clothes spread on the bed and a suitcase was open. Rey stood near the cupboard emptying it. He was packing his bag to leave for Mumbai. Her heart raced as she dared to step in. He was angry at her. She cooled herself before she faced him. He turned with a pile of clothes in his hand and froze as Taani stood beaming at him. She wore a full length white frock and her face just gleamed like sunshine. His eyes were locked on her the moment she met his stare. Suddenly all her accusations banged back in his head making bile rise.

"Tum yaha?" He broke the eye contact.
"Ha… Kyun? Mujhe yaha nahi aa na ta?" She asked him.
"Ye tumhara Ghar hai, Taani. Jaha chahiye waha tum aa sakte ho…"  He trotted to his bed.

Taani pulled a poker face. He was really not making it easy for her. He sat on his bed, folding the messed up clothes.

"Rey, ye mein karungi… mujhe dijiye…" she tried to pull the cloth in his hand. But he didn't let her to take it away.

"No thanks. Mein apna kaam kud Kar sakta hun..." He pulled it back.

"Pata hai…phir bi mein help Kar sakti hun…" By saying so, she picked up the sprawled clothes and started folding it. He didn't object her. Rather he was not interested to even argue. Taani glanced at him meanwhile, he was just focused on his work and he wasn't even giving the attention to her.

"Apne mujhe apke saath Mumbai aane ko bulaya nahi?" She asked hoping he would atleast talk.

"Bulaake Kya faida, Taani? Jab tum already decide Kar chuke ho…" He shrugged.

And she suddenly stopped folding the clothes and watched him. He was glaring at her. There was a edge to his voice. She actually didn't expect him to be furious at her for staying back.

"Per aapne pucha tak nahi, Rey… Agar shayad… aap mujhe bulate…" She probably would have gone.

"Toh Kya?" He stood up faltering her steps. She was about to fall back but he held her back in his arms. Their was no softness in his eyes. Instead, replaced by the hurt she had caused him. After few seconds, he made her stand straight. "Tum jante ho… Mein Kya chahta hun… lekin phir bi tum wahi karti ho Jo tumhe karna hai… toh mein kyun rokunga? Aajkal tum Bina soche bahut kuch boldete ho, Taani." His eyes were red. And her core tugged at his sight.

"I'm sorry, Rey…" Words spilled easily. He smiled sarcastically. "Sorry..." He whispered sardonically, tempted to wander off. "Mein sach mein jaanbujkar aisa nahi bola ta, Rey. Mujhe apko hurt karne ka bilkul intention nahi ta…" She apologized. "Toh Kya ta?" he held her shoulders. She looked into his eyes. "Tum jaante ho Sharon mere liye kitni matter karti hai… aur Tum ye bi jaante ho ki tum mere liye kitna important ho… ek baar meine tumhe na chunke bahut galat kardiya ta, Taani. Aur mujhe pata hai Mera galati. Aur mein kabhi wo daurana nahi chahta hun… Isiliye sabse pehle tumhara paas Aya ta… tumhara problem sunane ke liye… tumhara aur Sharon ke beech jo bi galat fehlmi ta… mein bas sudaarna chahta ta… taki tum dono ek dusre ke saath, teek se rahe… yaha mein Sharon ka side nahi le Raha ta…" He sighed, leaving her shoulder. "Aur tum…" He supressed talking and turned away from her. Taani's face fell at his confession. She knew she was wrong already. But when he confronted the truth, it just made her more guilty.

"Rey..." She faced him and held his hands. His eyes grazed her. "I'm really sorry. Mein apko samj nahi payi. Apki baaton ka galat Matlab nikal Diya ta meine." She willed him to understand her. "Mein jaante hue bi aapse aise baat karke galati kardi… Mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye ta… please… mujhe maaf kardo…" she tilted her head. "Please, Rey… Mujhe acha nahi lagta jab aap mujhse naaraz rehte ho… mujhe apse Bina baat karke rehna nahi aata hai, Rey… mujhse nahi hota hai aise…" She pleaded. He had become a part of herself. There was no way she could keep herself apart from him. She had done a mistake and she would owe it. Also, there was a concern in his enquiry while she thought something else since she was having a bad temper.

"Rey… ho gaya kyaaa…" Swayam stopped at mid door as he watched Taani in the room. His eyes darted on Taani's hands which were holding Rey's. Taani immediately broke the contact and turned awkwardly at her brother. "Wo mein... Baad mein aata hun…" He turned to leave. "Nahi… ruko Swayam." Rey called. "Taani mujhe packing mein help Kar rahi ti… bas…" Rey hesitated. Taani looked at him in surprise. "tumhe kuch kaam ta?" He asked him. "Ha…wo kuch nahi .. bas… Harshad sir aye hai… Unhe humse kuch baat karna toh… mein bulane Aya..." Swayam informed. "Harshad sir? Abhi?" Taani got excited, though she was sad that she didn't get to hear Rey forgiving her. "okay… toh Hume neeche chalna chahiye…" Rey looked at Taani not conveying anything. He was surprised at her confrontation but…

"Okay…" Taani smiled at his brother awkwardly as she moved out. Swayam caught Rey watching her back. There was something going on, definitely.

******

"Thank you, mam…" Harshad thanked at Rupali's hospitality as she handed him a cup of coffee with some biscuits. He couldn't visit Taani on her birthday due to work commitments though he hadn't forgotten to wish her through a voice mail. Eventhough he knew her for a brief time, she was definitely in his like list.

"Hi, sir…" Taani wished him. "Hello, Taani. Hope you had a blast yesterday." He sipped from the mug. "Yeah…" She smiled faintly remembering the real blast at the end of the day. She had messed up with Rey. "Oh .. everyone are here..." Harshad sat straight as Rey and Swayam joined them. They exchanged pleasantaries. Gang were already present. "Harshad sir have something important to share with you all…" Hina started on behalf of him. He passed a smile at her. "Yes guys… your MV's and short movie releasing date has been decided. The promos will be dropping out this week in the OTT platform…" He enlightened.

Everyone screeched at the good news after being sad whole day about the results. "And I have arranged a press meet for you all… So… yeah…" Harshad gave them one more happy news. "Since tum log yahi per ho… I thought to arrange the press meet here itself…" he explained.

Everyone looked around at each other. "Per…" Swayam described that they had to go back to Mumbai on college notice. "Okay, no problem. We will shift the date to next week, the … tab toh tum sab Mumbai mein rahenge… toh we will conduct there…" He advised.

"Taani… Taani" A loud voice boomed making all of them quite. Zoya walked in a Stern face. She came straight to Taani. "Meine suna ki tum log Mumbai wapas jaa rahe ho?" She poked at Taani demanding an explanation. Harshad and Hina exchanged a shocked glance, watching the scene curiously. "Tumhe mujhe bolne Tak nahi?" She asked her. "Lo ji…" Taani scowled. "Kal pura din Ghar nahi ayi ho… ab aake mujhe demand Kar rahe ho ki mujhe tumhe sab bolna chahiye…" She chided, folding hands. "On a side note, Taani nahi aa rahi hai humare saath" Rithwik pointed. "Wahi aur Taani ye pura week yahi per rahenge…"

Hina suddenly looked at Wahi at the last piece of details. Wahi caught her staring at him and he smirked. Hina sufficed a blush at his kind gesture. She wasn't sure the reason of their stay back but one look at Wahi confirmed he was definitely staying back for her. All this while, Harshad noticed both of them with a wearied look though he was strongly centered on Zoya, the girl who had treat his hand. There was still the bandages on, which was camouflaged inside his suit.

"Ab mein Kya hi batau… pata nahi kaunsa kadus mil Gaya ta mujhe Kal... Pehle, Bina Meri galti… mujhe itna sunaya… Upar se mein uska help Karne gayi toh… waha bi mujh par Chad Raha ta…" her words spilled acid remembering him. She had taken him to the clinic her brother owned. Kunal was absent. And hence, she had took up the challenge to remove pieces of glasses attacking his skin. He cried and cursed on her for implying the pain. He had warned her to remove without pain which was stupid. She then cleaned up his wounds and bandaged him as he gawked at her continuously. She had felt a nervous energy around him. He stopped complaining after several seconds of her involvement in the treatment to him.

"Kaun ta wo?" Nil asked. "Pata nahi… lekin kadus toh definitely ta…" She scowled. Hina cupped her mouth trying to stop chuckles as Harshad glared her. Zoya hadn't noticed Harshad or Hina at all. She was going on. And going on.

"Aur wo kadus yahi baita hai…" Harshad hopped up startling her. She took a step back, putting a hand on her chest. Her mouth zeroed on. She couldn't believe that the person she was gossipping about sat in the same room listening to all afflictions. Harshad and Zoya gawked at each other while others watched them having no idea. Zoya broke the staring session lowering her eyes. She was basically a muhfat. She wouldn't quiver under anyone. But this damn guy… looking into his eyes gave her a strange satisfaction which she hated mostly because he had no sense to even thank her before eloping to his work after his treatment at clinic.

Harshad recovered from his trance. "Well guys… I will leave…" He told particularly to all. "Sir…" Taani stopped him. She really had no idea that Zoya was talking about Harshad. She would later get all the details. "Ha Taani…" He paused. "Kya aap aur Hina ye aat din yahi per reh sakte ho?" Taani asked him. Harshad looked at Hina. But she really didn't had any say in it. She was as unexpected as Harshad was. "But Taani…" Harshad didn't like it. He was on a business trip and staying here would mean connecting to them on a personal level to which he wasn't comfortable much. But then again, Hina wanted to be with her friends, if he wasn't wrong.

"Agar apko Ghar mein rehne ko comfortable nahi hai to… aap baaju mein guest house per bi reh sakte ho, beta… Apko kaam Karne ke liye bi full free rahega… koi bi apko disturb nahi karega yaha…" Rupali aided Taani. Her mother always knew when to support her. "Itna Karne ke zarurat nahi hai, mam. We will stay…" He agreed surprising everyone. Mainly because of the way Taani and her mom insisted. "Is that okay?" He asked Hina. She nodded. "Ab mein chalta hun… Bye, Taani" He bid them before going. He passed Zoya who stood beside Taani. But he stopped walking and stepped back. "Thank you for yesterday.." He whispered to Zoya without giving even a chance for her to drink the words in. She gazed him with a slightly shocked face. Taani rose an eyebrow at her as Zoya shook her head. Harshad smiled at himself remembering her calling him kadus in front of all. Never have anyone called him that and went free. But she did. He was actually rude at her and all she did was help him. So she served his acknowledgement.

******

Gang was ready to leave back to Mumbai. Karan was checking Cars while others were exchanging good byes. Rishi was on an industrial visit along with Mihir. Hence they weren't aware of their departure. Manini was squeezing Rey with tears in her eyes. In all the amount of career and studies, she really had missed her son and was getting emotional.

"Mom…" Rey wiped her tears. "Aap aise royegi toh kaise mom..."

"Mein nahi ro rahi hun…" She smiled hugging him again. "Kayal rakna tumhara…" She patted his back. "Aap bi… aur dad ko boldena… aur tum dono kabhi time nikalke Mumbai aao mujhse Milne..." He frowned. "Zarur" she pecked him on the cheek.

******

Rupali was gushing over Swayam insisting him to eat and sleep properly. Taani was with them, helping Swayam with his luggage. "Is baar agar phone karna bhulega toh… aake Wahi ek chaata marungi tujhe…" Rupali slapped her son making him wheeze. Taani chuckled. Rey walked to them as Rupali was occupied by Sharon and others of the gang.

"Bye, aunty…" He hugged Rupali. "Rey.. ek minute" she stopped him. "Tum dono… jao…" she pushed Taani and Swayam to get along. They exchanged a glance and growled at her for abandoning them in the discussion. But she didn't spare to look at them. Rey watched her in amusement. "Wo Kya haina… mujhe tumse kuch bolna ta… aur in dono ke saamne mein Bata nahi sakti ti… toh inhe Baga Diya..." She giggled. Rey's lips broke into a smile. This women was something else. She loved people like her very own. And he loved her for representing his mother on every way. She was just so lovely and vibrant. All these days she fed him, spoke blatantly with lot of stories and looked after him like her own son.

"Rey… aaj Kal ke bacche payar mein bahut jaldi padte hai… lekin usko nibane ki Bari aya tho… wo log ladkadate hai…" She started. Rey was quite. He could understand her fears. "Mein bas itna bolna chahta hu beta… Taani ko bachpan se bahut nazuk se paala hai… Aur uska jo bi pasand hai… humne kabhi Mana nahi Kiya hai… Aur wo Puri Zindagi tumhe chahti hai… uska Dil kabhi mat dukana, beta…" She begged. There was a fear for her daughter's future which every parent probably would have. "Mein jaanti hun… tum bahut ache ladke ho… Rishi ne bahut baar bola bi hai tumhare baare mein… lekin beta… Ek maa ka Dil…"

Rey held her hands. "Mein samaj sakta hun, Aunty. Mein samajta hun apka ye dar… lekin apko bilkul darne ki zarurat nahi. Mein Taani ka haat chodne ke liye nahi taama hun… mein uska saath humesha nibaungi…" he promised. She smiled and cupped his cheek. She knew this. But still, she over cared. She pecked him on forehead as she did to Swayam.

******

Gang had bid their bye and sat in cars while Rithwik, Surbhi and Karan embraced Taani and Wahi before moving to their own seats. Swayam and Sharon were talking with Rupali while Manini stood beside them and snickered inwardly at Rupali chastising her son. Rey stood alone little far away from the cars, watching Taani. He had bid his byes to everyone except her. Neither she had came to him. Nor he had gone to her. But, finally she was making a way towards him excusing herself.

"Bye, Rey..." She grinned making his heart flutter at her smile.

"Bas bye?" He asked her, putting hands in his pocket.
"Jaanewalon ko aise sirf bye bolke send off karte ho… tumse zyada tumhari mom better hai…"

She was delighted that he spoke to her in a normal tone for a change. But what is it with his bye gifts? "Per aap toh mujhse naraz hai na… toh aap mujhse kuch bi kaise lenge?" She played along.

"Naaraaz toh Mein abi bi hu" he confirmed making her to lower her eyes for brief second. "Per iska Matlab ye nahi hai ki… mujhe Jo chahiye wo mein tumse nahi lunga…" his words sent her out of the window as she understood the inherent meaning of it. Damn with his anger! She wasn't going to see him for a week. And she had no strength to stand and argue about it. She looked around to see if all were busy.

She stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek, making his cheeks tingle at the contact of her lips on his skin. "I hope aap ye narazgi yahi katam karke jaogi…" she whispered before stepping back. "I will miss you, Rey" she pouted. Her heart already started longing for him. And his heart objected anymore resentment.

"Rey…" Swayam called out as he and Sharon came back to get into the car. Rey moved without a word to Taani. Rupali and Manini came to join Taani. He climbed into the car as Swayam started engine. There were murmurs of byes between all. But Rey's gaze caught Taani's eyes in the mirror of the car. She was watching him as her hand waved. He smiled at her. And more to himself. Was there any way to stay miffed at her anymore?

"Ek minute, Swayam..." He stopped, dropping back outside and running towards Taani. Everyone were shocked to see him. But the instant he pulled Taani making her astonished, everyone laughed out loud. But not Swayam. He tapped on the steering wheel rather than watching the romance of his sister and BF. "Come Soon" was the last thing he mumbled in her ear before leaving her on her own and racing back to the frustrated Swayam's car. He was throwing daggers at him as he bobbed his posessive face and clutched the seatbelt.

However the things were between him and Taani, one among both compromised. Once, if it is Rey who compromised, Taani would be the next one to compromise at other times. If at all he had learnt anything from his relationship with Taani. No relationship is perfect. No one can ever have all rainbows and sunshines. Sometimes they had storms too. And one who willed to kick the way through those hard storms would sustain the forever. And he wanted that forever with Taani.

******

Author's Note:

I  still can't believe the story 'AURORA' had hit half century, already. I thought to finish it off as a short story when I initially started. But damn... You readers are such a goofballs... Thank you for being with the story all these months and making it to gain a small milestone. Still, there are lot of plots to explore in Taarey's relationship in the story. Also, we have many couples to dealt with as well. So let's see how long the story would go on. But really, thanks to each one of you for making it a success and for all the love you guys shower upon. God bless you all❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Love - Asha

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23K 916 30
Guys.... I repeat, no hatred for kriya or sara, just a more love for taani. a new ff with a new twist. hope u all like it.
2.2K 141 11
This is an old fan fiction of mine. Now continuing here . It's a Taarey ( Taani & Reyansh) fanfiction from the show Dil Dosti Dance. Well Is just be...
35K 1.3K 26
#1 in kriyaansh #Completed Story revolves around 2 beautiful souls who are set apart by the destiny.Rey and Kriya . After a deliberate act of break...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...