ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

18.Blackmail

6.1K 389 245
By lsviv25

Thank you guys for patiently waiting. I'm still sick, but I managed to write this chapter. I don't know how it came out. Please bear with me...I have another doctor's consultation on Monday and am currently on medication. The medication keeps me drowsy, and I feel so lethargic the whole day.

And this is a cliche type of story so you can predict easily and yes your predictions on Mythili's fainting was right😏😏😏

Most of you don't want Mili to end up with Aagney but let's see what Dev will decide after knowing Mili's current situation 🤪🤪🤪

Thank you guys for the Votes. Keep voting. Love you all,🥰🥰🥰

Vote target 140🙏🙏🙏

Mythili's POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar surroundings hearing Dr.Arjun's voice.

"Your Raavan turned the hospital upside down, seeing you unconscious. Thank God it's his own hospital, or else he would have burned it," Dr. Arjun mocked, making me realize that I was admitted to the hospital.

"You are anemic. When is the last time you had food three times a day," Dr.Shreya glared at me.

"I-I..." I stammered, giving her a meek smile.

"Don't bully her, Shrey," Arjun defended me while Dr.Yadhu and Kanika suppressed their smile.

"Yeah...I'm the bully now. From my observations, she looks pale and famished and seems like fainting is part of her daily routine. I'm waiting for her blood test results," Shreya announced.

"Stop behaving like a gynecologist Shrey. All who faint are not pregnant. Am I right, Mythili? "Arjun laughed, but I gulped hearing him.

Pregnant? No, I can't be...But I'm late, and it's been two months since that night. How can I be so careless? Does it mean I'm pregnant? What will happen if I'm pregnant? What will be Aagney's response? Will he accept this child? What am I even thinking? Am I even ready for this child? Problems encircle me, and on top of that, how will I raise a child? And dad? I don't even want to think of dad's reaction if he knows I'm pregnant. These are all my frantic thoughts. I'm not pregnant. I'm just tired...that's it, I consoled myself.

"Where are you lost, Mythili?" Dr. Yadhunandan's voice brought me back to reality.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking of something, "I apologized to him.

"Please don't take them seriously. They do this all the time. I can't believe how they became doctors. Anyways take rest," Dr.Yadhunandhan smiled at me while Kanika looked at me lovingly. The kids were playing with the mobile phone.

I was about to ask him about Aagney when the devil himself walked inside.

"I have arranged your stay at my farmhouse. And thanks once again for helping Ms.Mythili, "Aagney said to them without even glancing at me.

"No worries, Dr.Aagney.It's our duty as doctors...moreover, Mythili has saved my daughter, and from the little time she spent with my family, she has become a part of it," Dr.Yadhunandan said, shaking his hands with Aagney.

"I think you all should go and rest at my farmhouse. I will take care of Ms.Sharma now. Moreover, the kids will be tired, "Aagney said to them, looking at the kids in concern.

"Dr.Aagney...her reports," Shreya reminded him.

"Don't worry, Dr.Shreya; I have asked the nurse to bring the reports here. I will take care of it, "Aagney assured her.

"So much concern for an employee. I just wish my boss was like you, Dr. Aagney," Dr.Arjun teased as he winked at Shreya.

"My employee's well-being is my priority. When an employee is healthy and fine, they can serve their boss well, Am I right?" Aagney said, smirking at Arjun and looking slyly at me. Though Arjun looked confused, I, who knew the inner meaning of his words, gritted my teeth.

I was watching his interaction with them while lying on the bed. He was polite to them. His rude hormones work only when he talks to me; I mentally rolled my eyes. And I secretly wished Dr.Yadhunandhan and his family never left. But much to my dismay, they all walked out with Aagney after telling me to take care of myself and promised to meet me before they went back to their hometown.

I closed my eyes, feeling alone all of a sudden. I just wished Aagney remained in the room with me for a moment...though he opened his mouth only to scold me or taunt me, that was enough to fill the void in my life. I had this sense of security when he was around me. The nurse walked in with the reports breaking my thoughts.

"Dr.Aagney?" she asked, looking around.

"He went outside, "I replied, looking anxiously at the reports in her hands.

"Oh, ok. These are your reports, and congrats, you are pregnant," she gave me a happy smile.

I felt the ground below my feet slip away.

"P-Pregnant?"I started sweating in fear.

"Yes...You are almost eight weeks pregnant," she explained.

"Dr.Lathika will see you for the scan shortly."

"No...I want to talk to the doctor right now, "I almost yelled, holding her hands.

"Calm down, dear. Pregnancy is not a disease, and I know you are anxious because it's your first pregnancy. Don't worry...Dr.Lathika is the best gynecologist in this city. She will take good care of you, "the nurse consoled me.

But she didn't know my current circumstances. This was Aagney's hospital. I will not be able to hide this news from him. Even if I run to another hospital, I cannot hide my pregnancy from Aagney because it cannot be hidden for long. My mind was chaotic, but I decided to see the doctor before Aagney returned. I convinced the nurse to let me visit the doctor, and she somehow managed to take me to the doctor's cabin.

The same nurse brought me back to the room after some time, and to my shock, Aagney was inside looking pissed off. I was relaxed after talking to the doctor.

"Where did you take her?" he asked the nurse who helped me lie down on the bed.

"I went for a consultation with Dr.Lathika," I answered his question calmly.

"And what did she say?" he asked, looking at the nurse and me.

"Nothing...just the usual fatigue and symptoms, "I replied.

"Thank you for helping me out, "I held the nurse's hand in gratitude. She nodded her head and went out, leaving me in the presence of the devil.

"Wait. I forgot to ask her for your reports, "Aagney said, turning to go out behind the nurse.

"No need...the reports are with Dr.Lathika, "I told him.

"Why? Are you hiding something from me?" he asked angrily.

"Woah...Mr.Mittal ...so much concern for your employee...Don't worry...I'm not dying...I will be there until you quench your thirst for revenge, "I taunted him.

"And one more thing...even if I hide from you, you will come to know of it in a few months, "I snapped as tears streamed down my eyes. It seems like my pregnancy hormones are at their peak because I didn't know the reason for my tears... I was confused. Was I happy or sad that I held a ray of hope inside my tummy?

"What did you say? What happened to you?" he asked cluelessly.

"Seriously? Who made you a doctor? Oh, wait, maybe you forgot everything in the three years suspension period, "I mocked.

"Mythili Sharma,"...he shouted, holding my jaws tightly..."Don't speak in riddles. Just fucking say what's in your reports, or else I will get it from Dr.Lathika myself."

"I'm pregnant, "I yelled, pushing him away from me. Aagney had a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"What? Are you happy now that you have pushed me to the edge?"I scowled at him.

"So, what have you decided?"Aagney quickly composed himself and asked me coldly.

"What do you mean by that?"I asked.

"Do you want to keep the baby?" he asked, looking at a picture hanging on the wall.

"Why do you care? It's my baby, "I huffed.

"Ms.Mythili Sharma. Don't test my patience. It's my baby too," he raged.

"How are you so sure? I am a whore, right. So it can be some random guy's child, "I mocked.

"Mythilliii...I don't need anyone's assurance, not even yours, to know that this is my child. I am more than sure that this is my child. Don't you dare provoke me," he growled but at the same time held my stomach protectively.

"So much love for a child who is part of a woman who you hate the most," I taunted as tears leaked down my orbs. I was frustrated and wanted to vent it out. Only if he had held me once and said that everything would just be fine...but how could I even expect that from him? All he is concerned is about the well-being of my unborn child. I thought furiously.

"Yes...my only concern now is about my child. I won't tolerate your waywardness anymore. You will eat, sleep and stay with me 24/7," he declared adamantly.

"I'm not your slave. I will not listen to you, "I screamed.

"Don't scream. It will hurt my child. And yes...you are my slave. And you will listen to whatever I say, or I will have a nice chat with Raman Sharma regarding your pregnancy," he threatened.

"How dare you blackmail me? Don't worry...I will not disobey you. I will do whatever you say. I will deliver your precious child even if it costs me my life. But remember this, Mr.Aagney Mittal, I will free myself from you after I give birth to this child of yours" I rolled into a ball, remembering the doctor's words, and cried my heart out, holding the ring pendant in my hands. Moments later, I found a hand wrap me protectively and caress my stomach affectionately. I let my tears flow as I lay in his arms without any protest as I thought of the future of my decision to keep the baby.

"I will talk to Dr.Lathika and get your reports regarding your health," Aagney whispered in my ears.

"No need...I am consulting my dad's friend Dr.Gita in City hospital after being discharged from here, "I said softly.

"Dr.Lathika is the best gynecologist in Mumbai. She will take proper care of you and the baby," he said slowly.

"Please...at least let me make the decision who to consult this time. I will be more comfortable with Gita aunty, "I pleaded.

"Alright...but show me the reports, ok," he cooed in my ears.

"Ok," I whimpered and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Aagney's POV

I wanted to kiss her and scoop her in my arms the instant I heard the news from her mouth. But instead of enjoying the moment, she provoked me by calling herself a whore and asking me whether I was sure that I was confident of the paternity of my child. I was not angry, but I provoked her by saying she would stay with me 24/7 because I knew Mythili more than anyone and was sure of her careless food habits. I won't lie, I'm happy for the baby, but I was happier for getting another reason to bind her to me for eternity. I want her to be close to me throughout her pregnancy.

My life is carrying another life inside her. I won't let anyone ruin our happiness anymore. I'm so close to my Avni's murderers, and after I have punished them, I promise you, my love, that I will not let you shed a single tear in our future life. You can punish me to your heart's content. I will repent my cruel actions towards you by loving you unconditionally until I breathe my last. I kissed a sleeping Mythili who whimpered a little in her sleep. I didn't understand why she wanted to consult Dr.Gita when Dr.Lathika was the best gynecologist in Mumbai; moreover, she worked in my hospital. But I approved Mythili's wish to consult Dr.Gita because her comfort mattered to me the most now that she is pregnant.

I was brought back from my thoughts when my phone rang, and I saw that it was Milind's call.

"Milind Bhai...Is everything going according to the plan?"I asked as I answered the phone.

"Yes...all set. Now we have to wait till they walk into our trap, Aagney," he replied.

"ACP Gautam has some leads in the case, and soon he will be interrogating Ms.Sharma regarding your arrest three years back," he said.

"But what is the need for Gautam to interrogate Mythili? She is pregnant...I won't let her roam around the police station ...she is weak," I blurted out.

"Bastardddd...."I heard a screech through the phone and looked at it in shock.

"Who is this? "I asked coldly.

"Your father-in-law. And I have turned on the speaker mode, "I heard Gautam's voice through the phone.ACP Gautam and I are schoolmates, and we were separated when we both opted for two different professional courses. Nevertheless, we were thick friends, and now I pressured the ministry to appoint him as the ACP of Mumbai. I had confidence that he would indeed find my Avni's murderers.

"Haha...funny joke. When did you reach Milind Bhai's home?"I asked.

"I'm sort of staying with Milind Bhai now. But you moron...how much more you torture that poor girl?" he asked angrily.

"I'm not torturing her; she is mine," I said, looking at Mythili, who was now sleeping with her head on my chest.

"No point in talking to you. Anyways I have a few questions to ask her. So I will meet her at Mittal Industries tomorrow as you said the doctor would discharge her by today evening," Gautam said in a serious tone.

"Alright, that's fine. See you tomorrow," I said.

"See Ya," Gautam said.

"Take care of Mythili, "Milind Bhai added as they hung up the call.

I hugged Mythili closer to me again and drifted off to a sound sleep along with her after a very long time in three years.

How was the chapter?

Are Mythili and Aagney behaving like kids?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Is Mythili hiding something? Why doesn't she want to consult Dr.Lathika?😈😈😈

Will Aagney's plan to bind her with him succeed, or does Mili have another plan for him?😏😏😏

Now that Mili is pregnant, who should she choose if Dev comes back? Your thoughts.🥴🥴🥴

Who are Avni's murderers? Come on, Sherlocks.
😎😎😎
Please Vote, comment, and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 534 24
"Love found its way within our hearts for one another in a beautiful eternal way....through our special medium of relation- our friendship...." Story...
8.2K 958 20
Drikshit journey.. Let's see..
45.4K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
Kasak✔ By naina

Fanfiction

2.4K 373 10
Let's see..