Tired | Shinsoxreader

By immasimpfor2dppl

"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want... More

1. General Studies
2. Hero Course
3. Security Threat
4. Rescue Training?
5. Project
6. A Cat?!
7. Boba
8. Sports Festival Obstacle Race
9. Cavalry Battle
10. Tournament
11. When we were little
12. Aftermath
13. Hero Agency Internships
14. Rain
15. Stuck
16. I'll pretend for you
17. Mac N Cheese
18. Mac n cheese Part 2
19. Cat Nap
20. Pool
21. Moms
22. The Beast's Forest
23. Test Of Courage?
24. Marbles
25. Burning
26. Rescue
27. Moving in
28. Confused
29. Kiss
30. Adressing It
31. Nuggets
32. First Friend
33. More Fluff
34. Hero Suit
35. Confession
36. Daddy Issues
37. Short Stories
38. Heroes
39. Catching Up
40. Stitches
41. I love you
42. Old Daughter
43. Season 5
44. Villain
45. Joint Training
46. Halloween Scenario
47. Third Match
48. Lover's Quarrel
49. Escalate
50. Swings
51. Make Up
52. More Short Stories
53. Copy
54. My Girls
55. Halloween Scenario Part Two๐Ÿ‹
56. Scarf
57. Missing
58. Blood
60. Party Scenario
61. Two Months
62. Nomu
63. Waking Up
64. Hospital
65. Accident
66. I love you Part Two
67. Surgery
68. Wet Dream Oneshot ๐Ÿ‹
69. Fixed
70. Goodbye?
71. Timeskip
72. Random Stuff
73. Back To The Future
74. Baby Stories
75. Hero Work
A/N
76. Sir๐Ÿ‹
78. Baby Troubles
80. A New Quirk And A New Pet
THEY SHOWED HIS WHOLE HERO SUIT
81. Read, My Children๐Ÿ‹
A/N
82. Shinso's Hero Suit
lol i made a todoroki story
83. Wedding

59. Rescue?

4.6K 178 237
By immasimpfor2dppl

I suppose this is where it starts hinting into the manga. So beware.

-

You woke up in a white room, bright lights were shining in your face and it didn't help that your head was spinning. Could spell the stinging scent of rubbing alcohol.

"W-What happened?" You asked groggily.

You went to reach your hand up to hold your head, but you quickly realized you couldn't.

Your arms were both restrained.

You turned your head to look around the room and felt something cold against your cheek. Metal.

You were on a cold, metal table, just under a bunch of bright lights in the middle of a hospital room.

"What the fuck?..." You mumbled.

Your arms were both tied down to your sides, and you quickly realized that your legs were also restrained.

"Hey!" You shouted as you started to panic. "I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to treat patients like this!"

Just then the door opened and a short man walked in. He was clearly a doctor, you could tell from the while coat he was wearing. He also had a bushy grey mustache and an odd pair of goggles on.

"Oh dear!" He said as he closed the door behind him. "You're awake!"

"Yeah I'm awake!" You exclaimed. "What happened? Why am I in a hospital?!"

The doctor froze and stared at you for moment before chuckling.

He walked over to a table that was out of your view and moved some stuff around.

"So you don't remember?" He asked while walking back over to you. He peered down at you with a smile on his face, his hands hidden behind his back. "Think back."

"I-" You tried to think back, furrowing your brows and shutting your eyes. "I was going to see my dad? But..." You suddenly gasped as you remembered everything that had happened between then and now, and your eyes shot open. "Get away from me! Don't come anywhere near me!"

The doctor laughed. "Well you're the one who's tied to the operating table. So I don't think you get to call any of the shots."

Operating table?

He brought his hands into your view. In one hand he held a scalpel and in the other he held a syringe filled with a strange liquid.

The scalpel was dangerously close to your eyes and you couldn't do anything as he brought it down closer and closer.

"I'll finish up the enhancements" The doctor said. "Then I can finally focus on the original goal..."

-

"We have to find her." Todoroki said to a few of his classmates that were sitting around the common room.

"But we can't leave campus" Iida said. "I'm not going to let any of you leave campus, we could all be in danger."

Todoroki furrowed his brows. "But we went to save Bakugo and her when they were kidnapped. Why is this any different?"

"We don't even have a lead on where she could be" Midoriya sighed. "We wouldn't know where to start."

Todoroki was getting annoyed at how no one else seemed to be as upset as him. "So let's go find a lead!"

Yaoyorozu frowned and looked down at her lap. "I don't know if we could... Last time the pros were able to them in a couple of days, and it's already been a week. If they couldn't find anything, then what would make us able to find something?"

Kirishima nodded in agreement. "Todoroki, do you know if the pros found anything? Surely Endeavor is helping out."

Todoroki looked away from them. "My father doesn't like Y/n. He says that she got herself taken. And while he is supposed to be helping, I don't think he's trying his hardest. And no, they still don't know anything other than that the league is involved in some way."

"Wait, why doesn't he like Y/n?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Ever since I was little my dad said I had to marry a girl with a powerful quirk. And I always had my heart set on Y/n." He explained. "My father approved of her at first, but then after her mom died... Y/n changed a lot. She didn't have any interest in becoming a hero anymore, so she stopped training and stopped coming to the meetings that were held at my house. My father thinks she's disrespectful and unladylike, and no longer approves of her."

"Your dad's a bitch" Bakugo said as he walked into the common room with his hands deep in his pockets.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelped. "What are you doing up?! It's 2 am!"

"I'm listening to your little secret meeting." Bakugo say on the couch beside Kirishima. "What made you decide to not invite me?"

"Because you like to follow the rules" Kirishima said. "We'll get in trouble if a teacher finds out we're even considering this."

Bakugo raised his eyebrows. "You didn't invite me because I like to follow rules?!" He pointed at Iida and Yaoyorozu. "But you have those two here?!"

"They helped last time." Midoriya pointed out. "And we weren't sure if you'd-"

"Of course I'll help!" Bakugo shouted. "It's been a fucking week and the pros haven't found anything! Clearly someone else should step up!"

"Back to the point," Bakugo grumbled. "When Y/n and I were taken at camp, the villains had two locations. One that they brought us to that they used as a hideout, and another that was used for holding and creating those nomu things."

"But we don't know where-" Midoriya started saying before getting cut off by Bakugo's yelling.

"Let me finish talking, Deku!" He shouted before calming down again. "They separated us. Y/n got sent to the place with the nomu. And then you guys saw her in that tank. My guess is they're doing something with her quirk, like how they did to Ragdoll. They're probably going to take it and give it to a nomu or something."

"So we have to look for another abandoned building?" Kirishima asked. "That's going to take forever to find! Last time Yaoyorozu had a tracker on one of the nomus, we would've never found you guys without it."

Bakugo shook his head. "You and the heroes found it though, they probably wouldn't use another place like it. She's probably somewhere that's disguised as a public place, so that it's not suspicious. But it also has to be big enough for all those nomu."

Todoroki put a hand on his chin. "So what are you thinking? A school? A hotel? A hospital? It could be anything."

"It narrows it down though" Bakugo shrugged. "Let's find a place like that that seems like it's hiding something. We could probably recognize sketchy people who might be helping the league."

"I'm against this." Iida said. "We were told to stay on campus."

"You went with us last time though" Kirishima brought up.

"That was to make sure you all stayed in line." He stood up in front of the front door. "This time, I won't let you guys go! We don't know if they're after more students!"

The rest of the boys looked at each other before standing up and going towards Iida, easily over powering him and pushing past him to get out the door.

"Wait!" Iida exclaimed. "You're all going right now?!"

Yaoyorozu stood up front he couch and watched nervously as they all walked outside. "Guys... I agree with Iida..."

"We can't just do nothing!" Kirishima said back.

"Get back inside."

Everyone jumped when they saw Aizawa standing outside in front of the dorm building.

"But sir!-" Kirishima said.

"Go. Back. Inside." Aizawa said again.

"Why are you here?" Todoroki asked. "How did you know we'd try to look for her and why aren't you looking for her right now?"

It bothered Todoroki that your dad was standing in front of the dorm building right now instead of looking for you. As if that weren't more important.

"Right now I'm making sure the rest of my students are safe." Aizawa said.

"But she's your daughter!" Todoroki said. "How could you come here instead of looking for her?!"

"The police will handle it. Go back inside." Aizawa said calmly, much too calm for Todoroki's liking.

Todoroki's mouth dropped. "Are you serious? It's been a week and they've found nothing?! You're okay with that?! You think they're able to handle it?!"

Aizawa closed his eyes and sighed. "Todoroki-"

"No! That's ridiculous!" Todoroki cut him off. "Now I see why Y/n was crying not too long ago- asking me if you really loved her!"

Aizawa's eyes widened as Todoroki turned around and started marching back inside.

"And I thought my father was bad." He grumbled. "At least he would've looked for me."

Aizawa stared at Todoroki until he disappeared into the dorm building.

"..." Everyone else stood around awkwardly.

Iida cleared his throat and started gathering everyone back together to push them inside. "You heard him! Everyone goes back inside!"

Iida forced everyone back into the dorm building and shyy it the door behind him.

"Todoroki!" He scolded. "Why would you say that to him?!"

"Because he should be looking for her more than anyone." Todoroki mumbled. "And it pisses me off that he's 'letting the police handle it' when they clearly can't."

Todoroki went upstairs without another word, leaving everyone in the common room feeling uncomfortable.

"We can't go after her." Iida finally spoke up after a few moments of awkward silence. "Last time we knew that they were only after Y/n and Bakugo, but they could be after more this time."

Yaoyorozu nodded in agreement while Midoriya and Kirishima frowned and looked at the floor and Bakugo scoffed.

-A/N

couldn't figure out how to end this chapter so whatever

idk if i want to start working on my bakugo book or my levi book next give me advice pls

this isn't proof read

okie goodbye

ilybiagnslyb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
94.9K 2.6K 21
Y/n grew up with a quirk that wasn't that good. She was in class 1-C, she knew that she wouldn't get into the Hero Course. Ever since Middle school s...
549K 27.1K 35
"Suck my dick, Bedhead." U.A. High, Japan's most prestigious school for the next generation's top aspiring heroes. It's a place to forge new friendsh...
426 23 26
Y/n bullied for her villainous quirk and hard to reach dreams was recruited by AFO and Shigaraki at the start of middle school. She was in the same m...