60. Party Scenario

I literally miss them being together sm that i'm writing this one shot. If you don't like underage drinking then uh oh skip this. In this one you will all be 3rd years and it doesn't follow the storyline of this book. But we are still dating Shinso💜.

-

"I can't believe she actually did it." You said as you all stared wide eyed at the assortment of alcohol on the table of the common room.

Yaoyorozu was blushing wildly while standing in front of all the bottles. "I told you I'd hold up my end of the bet!"

You guys had played a game and made it so that loser would have to go get alcohol from a nearby liquor store. Yaoyorozu lost, which was lucky since she probably looks the oldest. But you didn't expect her to actually do it.

"They didn't ID you?" Uraraka asked.

Yaoyorozu shook her head. "I thought they were going to... So I just pushed my boobs together a bit..." She said the last part quietly.

The entire class was gathered on the couches, except for Iida. He was fast asleep, no way would he be on board with all this.

You looked up at Shinso who was sitting next to you and smiled at him.

"You have to have a limit" He said quickly as he poked your nose.

"Why?" You asked your smile changed to a look of confusion. "I didn't do anything!"

"I can tell from that smile, you're going to try to get wasted." He said.

You rolled your eyes. "No I'm not."

You grabbed a bottle of Malibu and hummed as you read the bottle. "Can't be that bad." Yeah, you had never drank before.

You started to twist off the cap.

Ashido had ran into the kitchen and returned with a bunch of cups that she placed on the table.

"We didn't have shot glasses, obviously." She said.

You started pouring the malibu into the cups like you were filling it with any other liquid.

"Too much!" Sero exclaimed. "Way too much!"

"What?" You asked. "It's just a cup?!"

"That's too much!" He said again.

You picked up one of the cups you had filled and sniffed it. "Oohh, coconut!"

"You're crazy" Shinso said as you began to take a sip.

You puckered your lips and closed your eyes at the stinging taste of the alcohol.

"Yeah. Told you." He said.

You forced a smile. "Mmm, it's so good."

You took another big gulp and barely reacted. "Delicious"

"Okay!" Ashido announced. "Y/n tested it! She says it's good! Everyone take a cup!"

Shinso picked up a cup that wasn't filled all the way.

"Scared?" You asked with a smirk.

He shook his head. "Someone has to keep an eye on you. And if I drink as much as you already have-" He tapped your almost empty cup. "Then we will both black out."

You shrugged and gulped down the rest of your drink.

"It's actually not that bad." You said. "At first it stung but now it's fine."

Shinso took a small sip from his cup. "Let's see what you say in a few minutes from now."

-

"Y/n!" Ashido shouted as she held out a cup. "Take this with us!"