57. Missing

Aizawa closed his eyes and yawned as he finally arrived at the park.

"Y/nnn" He said unenthusiastically. "It's late. I want to go to sleep and I know you do too, so let's get you back to the dorms."

He opened his eyes and looked around at the empty playground.

"Y/n?" He asked a bit louder.

He sighed as he pulled his phone out from your pocket and checked your location again.

Weird. He thought. It says she's right here.

He started to call your phone and he looked around when he heard it vibrating.

Your phone was face down on the ground by the swings. Aizawa walked over and crouched down to pick it up, seeing a picture of Shinso tangled in his own capture weapon as your lock screen.

Odd, she wouldn't leave this here.

"Y/n?" Aizawa glanced around again, looking for anything that could lead him to wherever you were.

His breath got caught in his throat when he saw a few drops of red not to far from where he was crouching on the ground.

He immediately clicked on another contact on his phone.

"Nezu, there's an emergency." He said as soon as the principal picked up.

-

Shinso was laying on your bed with his hands behind his head and staring up at the ceiling.

He huffed. "What's taking so long?" He mumbled to himself as he checked the time on his phone.

It was already 2 am, and you still weren't back yet- he hadn't even gotten a call from you, but he had already called you multiple times and each time it went to voicemail.

Shinso groaned as he rolled over and made another phone call.

"Hello?" He asked when Aizawa answered the phone. "What's with all that noise? Are you at club or something? I didn't take you for the going out type."

Of course all the noise coming from Aizawa's end of the phone wasn't from a club. It was from the search party of teachers that were looking for you.

"I'm not at a club" Aizawa said with a huff.

Shinso chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, I was joking. Um- Did you check on Y/n? Is she staying over with you and Eri tonight? It's been awhile."

"Don't worry about it, Shinso." Aizawa said, ignoring his questions. "You should be asleep."

"But-" Shinso started.

Aizawa quickly cut him off. "Goodnight, Shinso. Go to sleep."

"I will but-" Shinso pulled his phone away from his ear when he heard that Aizawa had hung up.

"What is going on?" He mumbled to himself as he clicked on your contact again.

It just went to voicemail, again.

He sighed as he stood up and grabbed his winter scarf and coat from the chair at your desk.

Maybe she's at the park...

Shinso started walking back towards the park, wondering why you wouldn't answer your phone.

"Please leave a message after the beep" The voicemail said. "*Beeeeeeeep*"

"Y/nnnnn" Shinso dragged out. "Answer your phone, or at least text me."

He stopped walking and froze when he came up to the park and saw all the teachers looking around.