Virtual Assistant | Taekook |

By Snoehit

[ COMPLETED ] Jungkook finds an assistant named Taehyung who can be only be seen by him. Taehyung calls himse... More

DISCLAIMER
Introduction
1: I'm Your VA
2: Proof And Lies
3: Nickname
4: Memories
5: Illegal? Let's Do It
6: Sky Watch
7: Suspicious
8: Truth And Fights
9: Breakup And Reconciliation
10: Which Photos?
11: I'm Sorry
12: Remembered
13: Meeting Them
14: His Childhood
15: Sungjae
16: The Case
17: Jealous? Me?
18: Lee Tech
19: Obvious Feelings
20: The Contract
21: The Confession
22: The Confession-2
23: The Project: VA
24: So In Love
25: Kidnapped
26: You!?
27: The Truth
28: Who Are You?
30: A Lunch Hangout
31: A Happy Ending

29: Let's Make New Memories

5.2K 271 55
By Snoehit

Third Person POV

" Hyungs w-what's going on!? H-He...what is he saying?" Jungkook asked Namjoon and Jin as he sniffled.

" I am sorry Kook....but Taehyung has lost all his memories with you. He has lost the memories of the phase he was a VA...So he doesn't remember you." Jin said.

Namjoon removed his phone and showed him a message.

" Before you said that Taehyung disappeared, he sent me a message." He said and showed the message to Jungkook.

Jungkook (Taehyung)

Hyungie...I am going to lose my memories after I wake up as a human. I came to know from one of the person working here. I can't tell this to Jungkook because I won't be able to see him cry. Please take care of him when he knows this. And tell him that even if I forget him, he will always be in my heart.

Jungkook cried even more. Just as he thought everything was alright, now he and Taehyung will be together with no problems, Taehyung forgot him. His love, his baby bear doesn't remember him.

" I can't l-live without h-him h-hyung....What s-should I do?" Jungkook cried hysterically.

The couple felt their heart breaking looking at Jungkook's state.

" Let's try to bring back his memories." Namjoon said.

" How?" Jungkook asked as he wiped his tears. " The phone is destroyed too. How will he remember anything!?" He continued.

" By keeping you around him. We will let him take you to different places, places where you and Taehyung have already visited, so he might get his memories back. Let's try our best, okay?" Namjoon asked while encouraging Jungkook.

" O-Okay hyung..." Jungkook said as he looked at the door of Taehyung's hospital room.

The Namjin couple told Jungkook to wait outside for a few minutes and went in.

As soon as they entered, Taehyung looked at them with questioning eyes.

" Who was he hyung? I promise I don't know him hyung... but I don't like the way he cried... please tell me hyung, what's going on?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who went near Taehyung and sat besides him.

Both the couple smiled at Taehyung's worried face. Even though Taehyung doesn't remember him, he doesn't like seeing Jungkook cry.

" He is your friend Tae. He knows you properly because you both were childhood best friends. He still remembers you and cares for you so he was broken seeing that you forgot him just like that." Namjoon lied.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about it.

" Childhood friend you say...? But I don't have any-"

" You were really small at that time Taehyung. You don't remember but I do." Namjoon said. Taehyung was still confused but because he doesn't remember any childhood friend of his, he let it slide. So he just nodded.

" Jinnie... Call him in." Namjoon told Jin who called Jungkook inside the room.

Jungkook slowly walked towards Taehyung with his eyes down. He can't look at Taehyung right now because if he does, he might break into tears again.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to talk something but since nothing came from his side, he decided to start the conversation himself.

" Hello... I am Taehyung what's your name?" Taehyung started with introducing himself.

" I am J-Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook replied, his head still lowered.

" Why are you looking down Jungkook? I am up here, not there." Taehyung asked him to which Jungkook pouted.

" You don't remember me. I don't wanna look at you." Jungkook said as if he was a child.

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's cuteness and Jungkook's pout immediately turned into a smile and he looked up to see his baby's face.

" You are such a baby Jungkook." He said while giggling. " Don't worry about the past. We will make new memories together." Taehyung said and smiled warmly at Jungkook.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile in return and nodded. Taehyung had always been positive about all the things in his life. He never understood how he could do that but he always admired his baby for that.

" Ok! I am alright with it as long as you promise to spend most of your time with me." Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung with his sparkling for eyes.

Taehyung giggled at the boy once again and nodded.

" I-"

" TAEHYUNG!" Two people shouted and entered the room. The third one looked at the other side gesturing everyone that he doesn't know them.

Taehyung on the other hand flinched at the sudden call of his name. He looked in the direction of the door.

The three of them came running towards him.

" Oh my god Taehyung are you alright?"

" Is it hurting anywhere do you need help?"

" Guys sto-"

" Wah you are so beautiful! Isn't he ethereal Hobi!?"

" Jimin lis-"

" I know right!! It's our first time seeing you in real life!!"

" Hobi, Jimin... Jungkook wanna say-"

" Can I touch your face Tae? Just once?"

" Why don't you talk Taehyung we want to listen to your voice!!".

" I-"

" GUYS WHAT THE HELL!? WILL YOU LET ME TALK!?" All the six of the boys flinched at Jungkook's sudden outburst.

" Calm down Jungkook." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand who relaxed at an instance.

" Look at him... I guess we can have Taehyung as our shield from angry Jungkook from now." Jimin whispered to Hoseok who nodded at Jimin.

But they both gulped to see a muscle man glare at them.

" Joon hyungie... Now who are they?" Taehyung asked, looking at Namjoon.

Yoongi was shocked. Hoseok and Jimin gasped in horror.

* You don't remember us!? We-"

Before they could say anything further, Jungkook ran towards them and shit them up while keeping his hand on their mouths.

" Joon hyung... Please tell him who they are." Jungkook smiled at Namjoon.

" W-Well... They are your childhood friends too! The five of you were always together when you were very small but then they had to move away as their family was rich so you lost contact with them." Namjoon quickly thought of a lie.

Taehyung was very suspicious about it. He never knew he had so many childhood friends. And why did they came to meet him now out of all times all of a sudden? But he decided to let it slide once more because he believes Namjoon won't lie to him.

" Oh ok." He answered shortly and looked at them.

" I am-"

" Kim Taehyung! We know!" Jimin interrupted him. Jungkook glared at him once again.

" I am Min Yoongi." Yoongi started introducing himself. Hoseok and Jimin were confused about the whole situation but thought that they should introduce themselves too.

" I am Park Jimin."
" I am Jung Hoseok."

They introduced and looked at Jungkook with an expression that they needed an explanation about the situation.

" Hello all." Taehyung bowed from his bed itself.

" Well, we will continue telling about us later. Jungkook and us have to go somewhere right now." Yoongi said.

Jungkook pouted once again to which the Yoonminseok looked at in disgust and Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

" Now why are you pouting?" He asked Jungkook who pouted even more.

" Your promise! You didn't make it!" Jungkook whined at Taehyung who shook his head at Jungkook's cuteness.

" Ok ok! I promise." Taehyung said while smiling.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile in return and pulled his friends out of the room while Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook's retreating figure.

*****

I am not going to extend this a lot so don't worry about it. The book will end in a few chapters!

MEME TIME

Poor Bogum😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 4K 47
- 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. The night had started off just as any other...
1.7M 88.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
250K 13.9K 38
Taehyung went missing after a bad fight with Jungkook and was reported dead after three months of searching. After a month, Jungkook moves into a hou...
692K 26.7K 37
{Complete} Th: Well you might think I am stupid but are you getting soft or something ? Jk: ...maybe .... Th: Really ?! Jeon Jungkook is getting soft...