🪲💛You bug me💛🪲|:| Guzma X...

By PrincessAnemoneXx

Y/n recently came to Alola with her best friend Ash from pallet town. Soon after, they both enroll in the pok... More

Chapter 1 |:| Alola!
Chapter 2 :|: Storm
Chapter 3 :|: I shouldve trusted my gut
Chapter 4 :|: HAU dare you!!
Chapter 5 :|: DAD??!! uh i mean Sycamore??!
Chapter 6 |:| Pika-Love
Chapter 8 |:| Hau and Sycamore
Chapter 9 |:| Apologies
Chapter 10 |:| Ash's adventure
A/n (future chapters)
Chapter 11 |:| Sorting thoughts
Chapter 12 |:|Group Hug

Chapter 7 |:| like THAT

630 22 9
By PrincessAnemoneXx

Huzzah, i have returned

Quick warning, theres alcohol use, kinda depressing but nothin too bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretched my arms up into the air and let out a big yawn. Me and Guzma had gotten off the boat that brought us back to Melemele and it was now about nine o'clock at night, Pikachu had gotten tired and returned to its pokeball awhile ago. Now it was just me and Guzma, walking towards the motel where me and ash were staying at.

"So.......uh, are ya gonna give seaweed kid back his pokemon?" Asked Guzma out of the blue, he had been pretty quiet as soon as we got to melemele.

"Yup, but its pretty late now so i'll give them to him tomorrow." I answered.

"Ah, i see" he smiled, growing silent once again.

I looked up at him, trying to read his expressions but with no luck.

Then, suddenly he stopped.

I looked around and we had arrived at the motel.

"Bye." he said coldy, turning to walk away, shifting his large sunglasses down so they covered his eyes.

"Huh? Guzma wait!" I shouted, walking towards him, but he slowly picked up the pace until he was full on sprinting away.

I slowed down, and stood as i watched him run away.

"I didnt even get to say goodbye..." i thought sadly to myself.

I stared down the road that Guzma had run off on for a few more minutes, asking myself, "why would he run?"

Eventually, i gave up and walked back to the Motel.

I used my key to open the door and found ash, sitting quietly on his bed with his Pikachu on his lap, he looked stressed, and Growlithe was moping by the window.

"Ash?" I spoke softly.

He looked over at me in surprise,
"Y/n...? OMG Y/N YOURE BACK"
He shouted in excitement, his Pikachu got up and ran over to me, ash followed soon after.

But neither of them reached me before growlithe did. In an instant, growlithe was on me, licking my face and crying out in joy.

"Growlithe! Aww i missed you too"

Ash then tackled me in a hug and proceeded to ask about 1000 questions. Mostly about how different my appearance was, after all i did dye my hair and was wearing Guzma's clothes.

I sat down with him on my bed and started telling him about my journey, about Guzma, about Shelgon and my Pikachu, about how sycamore almost found me. Everything.

Guzma's POV

I slumped down on my couch and chugged a beer until it was all gone, then dropped it on the floor. The can made a clinking noise when it collided with the many others, and i opened up another one.

I was watching a movie about bug type pokemon, not that i cared, i was too busy thinking about....well, everything.

"God damn it, why did i run away from her. I didnt even have the courage to tell her, about how much I appreciate her being my friend. Or how much i wanted to stay with her...i didnt want the journey to end."

I took another sip, and looked up at my ceiling. "I could just go see her..." i said to myself.

"NO! Oh my Arceus i would be so embarrassed...." I scolded myself, facepalming.

"so what now....I finally made a friend who can look past all of my stupid rudeness, and i dont know if i'll ever have a reason to see her again"

Letting out a long sigh, i turned my tv off and went to my room, flopping down face first on my pillow.

"And tomorrow, she's going to go give
seaweed-for-brains back his Pokémon, and they're probably going to spend the whole day together....and laugh....and she's going to forget all about me and im never going to see her again"

One thing still puzzled me though.

Why did i care?

Why does the possibility of her and seaweed brain being together...upset me so much?

Its not like i could give her what he can anyway... hes bright and happy, and im messed up beyond repair.

"Wait- 'couldnt give her what he can'???? What am i thinking, i dont even want to be with her, not like- like that"

I let out a groan and hugged my pillow tight, and even though i hate the idea- well...strongly dislike the idea....

I guess, i might like her.

"UGHHH GROSS"

Y/n pov

It was the morning after i had come back, Ash had harassed me with questions until midnight so i had slept in, but for some reason i felt like there was something reeeaaaalllllyyyy important that i had to do.

Like, earth-shatteringly important.

Like, "oh my god, you need to do this right now" important.

I sat up on my bed, and looked over to ash, who was snoring with pikachu held tight. My gaze travelled over to my own pokemon, Litten and Pikachu were slumped over Shelgon by my feet, but Growlithe was curled up by my pillow.

A warm smile spread across my face, i have so many new friends....friends....Hau...

"HAU!!" I shouted suddenly, the realization hitting me like a thunderbolt. I needed to give him back his pokemon, i told him to wait for me at the pokemon centre....so thats where i'll go.

I gathered my pokemon and went to change my clothes-

My clothes....i had ended up sleeping in Guzma's clothing, his hoodie was so comfortable.

Ahah! I could use this as an excuse to see him! .....i mean, i guess i have to see him now to return all the clothes i borrowed....totally not like i want to see him....or anything.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, i already found Hau cute, i cant go fawning after Guzma too.

Even if he IS dreamy and mysterious and smells really good

I quickly changed my clothes and brushed my hair, folding Guzma's clothes in my bag and grabbing Haus backpack. Then i left a note for ash so he wouldnt worry, and set out to find Hau.

•••

It wasnt long before i found Hau slumped on a bench outside the Pokemon centre, stirring at the ground with his foot.

"Hau!" I shouted, jogging up to him.

He jumped up, and before i could say anything, he scooped me up in a big hug and instantly started to gush his feelings.

"Ohmygosh y/n i am so sorry that i left you alone with that criminal, after you left i couldnt stop thinking about how i shouldve gone with you! All that i could think of is how he might do try to so terrible things to a cute girl like you- wait...why is your hair black??" He asked, his face lifting out of where it was buried in my neck.

My cheeks were pink from him- well basically everything he just did, and said, but I managed to get him to sit down on the bench so i could explain everything.

......

"So...yeah" I finished.

During my story, Hau had released his pokemon to check on them, and nearly cried with relief when he found them completely unharmed.

"Wow...so i guess, Guzma isnt as bad as i thought he was..." he trailed off, his Pikachu giving Growlithe a few curious sniffs.

"Yeah, I honestly think that underneath all of his edgyness, he's actually a good person" i smiled.

But alas, i needed to go, my journey for the day wasnt over quite yet. I still needed to go see Guzma.

I said my goodbyes to Hau and he thanked me once again, we promised to battle some other day but right now we both had responsibilities to take care of.

•••

By the time i had reached Guzma's house, Growlithe was sniffing the ground furiously, and giving me a certain look that screamed "dont you dare go into his house"

I gave Growlithe a mischievous smile and knocked on his door.

No answer.

Knocked again.

No answer.

I thought that maybe he wasnt home...but then i heard shuffling from inside.

"Guzma open up!"

"...."

"Or else im just gonna come in!"

"..."

All right fine, have it your way.

I turned the knob, and to my satisfaction, the door clicked open.

"Guzma?" I called, stepping inside.

As i looked around, i could see that the mess in his house was exponentially worse. Empty beer cans and bottles littered the floor, the couch had stacks of messy pillows and blankets on it, some of them falling onto the floor. And the kitchen had stacks apon stacks of dirty dishes in the sink.

My frown grew...i had seen this before.

About five years ago, there was a fire in Father- i mean, Sycamore's lab. And he lost nearly everything. Years of documents and research gone. This caused Sycamore to spiral into a bit of a depression, he couldnt muster up the motivation to do anything, and as a result, the house became a grumpig-sty.

I really hope that Guzma is okay...

While i made my way to his room, Growlithe pacing protectively at my side, i saw Golisopod staring at me sadly from across the hallway, but it quickly scampered (as much as a giant bug can) into the bathroom when i saw Growlithe.

"Guzma?" I tried once again, placing my fingers gently on his halfway-closed bedroom door.

When i stepped in, my heart sank, Guzma was lying face down on his bed, asleep but...he looked so....sad.

Even though i couldnt really see his face through his fluffy white hair and his pillow, he just seemed miserable.

Even Growlithe looked at him pitifully, and it sat down on the ground with a faint whine, looking up at me with a concerned expression.

I set the bag with Guzma's clothes in it down on the floor, and hesitantly climbed up onto his bed.

Gently lifting one of his arms, i squirmed underneath it, pressing my body against his and nestling my head into his chest. I felt him wake up, but when he noticed who i was, he pulled me closer.

This. This is what i didnt know i needed. Even though im supposed to be comforting him from...well from whatever had happened to make him sad, but this is just so...nice...would it be bad of me to fall asleep right here? In his arms...surrounded by his scent and warmth.

Despite my concerns for him, it didnt take long for me to fall asleep.

And maybe i was imagining it, but it seemed like the air got a little lighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never been more jealous of Y/n before.

STAY SAFE FRIENDSSS! ❤️✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 29 19
a ghost type specialist joins the pokemon school! I wonder what will happen when Kiawe starts to develop feelings for her? Disclaimer! this story i...
4.2K 66 31
COMPLETE Book 1 of 'My Pokemon Story' Series. Kiawe's POV. "What did you say you saw?" Professor Kukui asked. Professor Kukui is the regional Pokémon...
5.9K 231 37
He's dark. She's dramatic. He's angry. She's sad. He's explosive. She's cold. He's fiercely protective of everyone he loves. She doesn't want to be s...
12.4K 139 20
Y/N is a poison type trainer in the Alola Region. Y/N's partner pokemon is Dragalge along with Toxapex, Arbok, Venusaur, Salazzle and Naganadel the l...