When They See Us (Book 1.0)

By SMMarie11

READ FIRST - BOOK 0.0 WHEN SHE SEES ME ❤️ "If you choose death because life is too damn hard, I'll join you a... More

Copyright © 2021 S.M.Marie
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

3.5K 224 4
By SMMarie11

Alexandria

"El?" I scream from the bedroom.

"Yes, baby?" She says, walking in the room in just a robe with nothing under it. I smirk at how amazing she looks, wanting to rip off the only piece of fabric she has on right now.

I pull her down into me and under the covers. "Are we finally alone?" She smiles and nods.

"Ray and Cam are at Roger's for the weekend and Addy... I don't even know. She took the car but hasn't come back yet."

"Addy took it to pick up Camden, but he didn't go with her. I saw her location on my phone."

"You have that?" I smirk and nod. "Where is she?" You can never be too careful with these kids. As long as they aren't doing anything reckless, we're good. Luckily our children aren't bad. Rayden... she's questionable, but Camden doesn't do much but hang with his friends. Adelaide, she's a bit popular crazed, but she isn't terrible. She just cares too much about what other people think of her, which is most likely inherited from my adolescent days. I was very popular and tried to keep a good image, but I wasn't half as bad as my oldest is.

"I saw her at Macy's house for a couple of minutes, but I think she's going to Gina's for the weekend."

"Soooo, we get to be alone the whole weekend?" She wiggles her eyebrows, questioning.

"Yes Momma bear, we get to bang all weekend long with no distractions." She slaps my arm to her nickname. It's been 14 years, and I never let the name perish. Sometimes Rayden calls her that too.

Ray was born like me, intersex. We had a feeling she would be from when El was pregnant. She is now five years old so she comprehends the term a little. We gave her the choice of choosing her pronouns last year when we put her into school and felt she understood, for the most part, how she was different. We always let her hair grow out until she feels it's the right time to cut it and let her wear whatever she desires as long as it isn't revealing. She has many female features like me, as well as her male parts. She is the only of our three children to be born intersex. For the most part, our family refrained from calling Rayden any pronouns until she chose her own. We would always just call her Rayden, Ray, or any other nickname she picked up along the way.

When she turned four and started preschool, she came home one day questioning how come she wasn't called a girl or boy and just Ray. She said people at school kept calling her a boy, and she didn't like it, and that she was a girl. We had the talk with her about how unique she was then and that there was nothing wrong with being called a boy but if she felt more comfortable being called a girl, with she/her pronouns, she could be. Since then, she's gone by the gender of a female with the understanding she can change it at any time. Her school had to be made aware of her difference and they were pretty accepting of it, and of calling her the correct pronouns.

Camden is definitely my mini-me. We teamed up on Adelaide and Elliot every chance we got. Pranks were our specialty, and the girls hated it. We have our suspicions that Camden and his friend Miguel might be a little closer than just friends, but he hasn't said anything to us yet. But as parents, we just know. He enjoys hanging with his friends, playing sports, and video gaming. He's also a pretty boy and he spends more time on his hair and clothes than all the females in the house combined.

As far as Adelaide... She's in love with Macy. I don't understand why she hides it because she's loved that girl since she was ten or eleven years old. They were inseparable. She is so scared to lose her popularity that she won't give Macy the time of day.

Macy has had a rough life, and I don't want her to have the same fate as her mother. She was put into foster care, and her Mom's boyfriend eventually adopted her because he felt terrible. She believes he's not a terrible man, but he gives her access to drugs, and for that, he is wrong. She is following in the footsteps of her parents because statistics tell her to, but she wants so bad to get out.

A hand against my cheek brings me out of my thoughts and back to the beautifully half-naked woman in front of me. "What are you thinking about?" My wife pokes her finger between my furrowed brows.

"Macy and Addy," I answer truthfully.

"They will find their way back to each other, baby. Give them time." She begins to leave little kisses around my face.

"You're right."

I grab her and flip her on top of me. Elliot's figure has changed since the first time I met her. She has had two children, and now her curves have filled out. Her tiger stripes and her thick, luscious thighs, are the most enticing to me. I lie beneath her in my black boxers and sports bra, admiring her beauty.

El rubs her exposed core against my covered member, soaking the material and I groan, closing my eyes, taking in how moist she is. My thumbs naturally rub over her warm flesh as my palms move closer to her hips. I clutch her tightly, pressing her into my chest and pulling her down to my lips. Her tongue travels across my lower lip, separating it to intensify the kiss. I sink my fingers into her skin and elevate myself slightly to get a better feel of her.

Our kiss deepens as I hoist myself into a seated position and remove her white plush robe in one quick motion, leaving her naked. I kiss my way down her golden-shimmering skin, dropping butterfly kisses from her neck to her shoulders. She grabs my face and returns it to hers. We lock lips once more, losing control and getting lost in each other. She yanks my sports bra off my breasts and up my arms, stopping the fabric there. She chuckles as she ties the sports bra over my wrist, never breaking the kiss. I pull away to look at her handy work.

"El, what is this?"

"Can you get out of them?" She asks while giggling.

I yank on the fabric restraining my wrists, "No."

"Good." She pushes me down to lay flat on the bed once more as I try to pull my hands apart. They don't budge, and I feel her tongue sauntering down my chest. She massages and sucks one of my breasts in her mouth and the other in her fingers. She begins to descend lower after giving them some attention. I lower my tied arms down to her, and she quickly pushes them back up above my head.

"Stay still. I'm in charge here," my wife whispers against my lips.

"Alright, Momma bear." In an instant, her hand is clenched around my neck, with her sharp nails digging into my skin. I moan in both agony and pleasure, knowing she'd never hurt me.

"Don't call me that." She demands as her hand moves up to grasp my chin.

I love when she takes control and gets rough. I'll say, 14 years with her, and there has never been a dull moment in our sex life. Yes, we have breaks from being in between the sheets, just like any couple that has been together for this long. We have three children, and things can get crazy around here, but we always find our way back under the covers and into each other's arms.

She creeps back down my body, yanking my boxers off in one rapid motion and facing my now firm member. She strokes it up and down in her palms, connecting our eyes and grinning as she brings my shaft to her mouth.

I smile back at her. "What?"

"This never gets old." I chuckle at her words, then moan at the sudden warmth of her tongue on my dick. She licks from the bottom of my shaft to the tip, never breaking eye contact with me. She takes the full length in her throat and pleasures me while I lay here. My gaze strolls down to her sexy body admiring her ass curved in the air.

I'm getting closer to the end when she pulls up and brings her core centered over my member. She slowly lowers herself onto me and stops once she's taken it all in. Her hands lift to her long curly hair tying it in a bun. Usually, I would have gripped her hips and continued her movement to my climax, but my hands are tied above my head by my bra. She knows what she's doing to me, and I see the corner of her lip raise in a smirk.

"You're going to make me wait?"

"I told you I am in control here. I am going to get what I want first," she says seductively.

Her teasing is causing me to get more aroused as my dick grows harder inside her. She senses it and moans, placing her hands on my abs and slowly lifting herself fully out of me to push back down. Elli whimpers and continues riding me, controlling me the entire time. Slowing down when she thinks I'm close and speeding up when she feels like it. Every time she brings me back from the edge, my climax builds and builds. I'm panting from how long she has had me going without a release.

"Woman, if you do not take me to my end, I am never giving you sex again," I say through gritted teeth. She snickers and moves faster and harder into my hips.

"Yes Daddy," and with her words, I come undone. The feeling of my cream inside her makes her reach ecstasy. Sticky juices accumulate from the two of us between our hips. We look down to see the mess and back up to each other's eyes, laughing and falling over in amusement.

"Are you trying to get pregnant again?"

"I wouldn't mind," she says, coming in for another heated make-out session. Finally, she undoes the knot around my wrist, rubbing them in a soothing motion. I chuckle at the kisses she leaves all over my nose before jumping out of bed to clean herself off. I hear the shower start, and her head peaks out of the bathroom.

"Want to join?" she asks gleefully. I jump up, not needing a second invitation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143M 5.2M 88
She's With Me is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. Amel...
93.1K 5.1K 34
READ FIRST - BOOK 0.0 WHEN SHE SEES ME ❤️ - BOOK 1.0 WHEN THEY SEE US "I want to be the best version of my...
271K 10.5K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
195K 4.8K 65
"What your telling me I'm not good enough for you?" I said and she looked at me in the eyes. "Anna we are complete opposites. It's as if the only thi...