PK & Mike Oneshots 2

By breeoc97

This is the second book for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily marrie... More

among us - john turns 8!
instagram live q&a with pk & mike!
visiting mike's dad gravesite
instagram captions #18
@pk514: share a photo/video with this search term!
snapchats #13
friend wedding fun!
blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!
@mr_mikeyv: share a photo/video with this search term!
two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!
making homemade pasta!
instagram captions #19
pk's dad 60th birthday!
recovering from lasik eye surgery!
meeting baby delilah
the van reekum's visit!
instagram captions #20
rawr! rawr! grayson turns 3!
1st day of school!
snapchats #14
meeting new neighbors!
pumpkin patch fun!
instagram captions #21
a spooky + fun halloween!
ensley's two sweet second birthday!
thanksgiving in chicago!
addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday
a christmas surprise!
more new neighbors!
instagram captions #22
another love bug
happy easter! it's a .....
blakelyn + paisley's kindergarten graduation!
blakelyn + paisley turn six!
lainey brynn is here!
the kids meeting lainey
first day of school!
spooky halloween!
thankful thanksgiving with the creedon-van reekums
at the white house!
a creedon- van reekum christmas!
an unexpected surprise
hippity hoppy easter! the creedon-van reekums are having a ...
jaclyn hill's wedding!
grayson graduates pre-kindergarten!
toby matthew bruce is here!
back to school!
a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!
we're off to go trick or treating!
happy thanksgiving!
decorating christmas cookies!
instagram captions #23 ~ pk's account
seeing the easter bunny!
grayson graduates kindergarten!
ensley graduates pre-k!
john's 5th grade graduation!

sean + kim's wedding!

80 2 2
By breeoc97

*PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all go to Louisiana for Sean and Kimberly's wedding! I hope you guys enjoy this! Love • Bree 💍*

Today is January 16th, which means today is Sean and Kimberly's wedding in New Orleans, Louisiana!

Two days ago, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all leave Hermosa Beach, California to fly the three and a half hour flight to New Orleans!

Beau and Poppy are being watched by very close friend Mandy! Mandy's dog Toby is very close dog friends with Beau and Poppy so they will have a fun few days with Mandy!

Yesterday, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all went out sight seeing and had a fun day before going to the rehearsal dinner at night!

Kimberly has always been Auntie Kim to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston but today she will officially be Auntie Kim by marrying Uncle Sean!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston will not be the only kids at the wedding because Matt and Sarah's daughter Maggie will be there as well!

Right now, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all loading up in the van to head to the wedding venue!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all dressed in their wedding outfits with PK being in the wedding!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's wedding outfits*

*Mike and PK's wedding outfits*

"Who is excited to see Uncle Sean and Auntie Kim get married?" PK asks the kids as Mike gets in the driver's seat and buckles himself in.

"MEEEEEE!" Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say loudly in unison.

"Baaa baaaaa!" Addelyn and Wiley both say in unison as they smile ear to ear.

"Weeeeeeee!" Weston says as he giggles and smiles.

"I'm excited to see Auntie Kim in her wedding dress! I bet it looks sooo pretty!" John says with a cheeky smile.

"It is a pretty dress! Papa and I both saw it!" PK says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, and Weston causing them to smile.

"I wish I was in da wedding!" Blakelyn says with a little frown.

"Me too!" Paisley says with a little frown as well.

"Auntie Kim and Uncle Sean wanted a different kind of wedding and that's totally fine! But, they are both soo excited to have all eight of you and Maggie here to witness them get married!" Mike explains to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, and Weston.

"Yay! Maggie is gonna be there too!" Grayson says with a cheeky grin.

"I wuv Maggie!" Ensley says as she claps her hands and smiles.

"We all do! Maggie is besties with Addie! Right, Addie?" PK says to Addelyn and Addelyn smiles happily kicking her feet.

"Baaaaa!" Addelyn says happily.

After a thirty minute drive, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, and Weston have made it to the wedding ceremony!

Mike sits with John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, and Weston in the crowd while they all wait for the wedding ceremony to start.

Lorie, John, Erin, Conor and Grandma Janice all sit in front of Mike along with Kim's mom Liz and sister Adrienne!

Sarah sits next to Mike with Maggie in her lap. Mike has Wiley and Addelyn sitting on his lap with Weston and Ensley sitting on each side of him.

Lorie, John, Erin, Conor, Grandma Janice, Liz and Adrienne all happily greet John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Maggie before they all sit down.

"How was the flight with your crew?" Sarah asks Mike as Maggie begin to babble to Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"It was great actually! JJ, Blakey, Paisy, Gray and Ensy all did great! Addy couldn't sleep and Wiley's ears hurt but Weston was great! How about for you guys?" Mike asks Sarah.

"It was pretty good! Luckily, Maggie slept through the whole flight!" Sarah says with a cheeky grin.

"Ba ba baaaaa!" Maggie says to Addelyn, Wiley and Weston with a big smile on her face.

"Aaaaaaa!" Wiley says happily.

"Aaaa baaaa baaaa!" Addelyn says, clapping her hands and smiles at Maggie.

"Oh oh!" Weston says as he slides down and begin to walk away from Mike.

"Weston, stay up here, bud! We don't want you to get your wedding outfit dirty!" Mike says as he picks up Weston and sits him back down.

"Uh oh!" Weston says as he giggles loudly and claps his hands.

"I love your dress and necklace, Ensy!" Sarah says with a grin, causing Ensley to smile.

"Fank you!" Ensley says happily to Sarah.

"My mom gave the girls each a necklace so they are wearing them except for Addelyn because she likes to put it in her mouth." Mike says to Sarah and Sarah awes loudly.

Grayson and Blakelyn walk around a stim a little while John and Paisley are watching a video on YouTube! 

After forty five more minutes of waiting it is time for the wedding ceremony!

Sean is standing, patiently waiting for the bridesmaids, groomsmen and his bride.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the aisle in pairs of two!

PK walks down the aisle with a bridesmaid, causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston to all smile and happily wave at PK.

PK smiles back at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston and waves back at them before he finishes walking down the aisle with the bridesmaid.

Once everyone in the wedding party walked down the aisle, it is now time for the bride!

Here Comes The Bride begins to play and everyone stands up. Weston stands up in the pew along with Ensley. Sarah is holding Maggie while Mike is holding both Addelyn and Wiley.

Kimberly and her dad Bill begin to walk down together while everyone happily watches on.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's faces all light up as they see Kimberly in her wedding dress.

Once Kimberly and her dad Bill walk down the aisle it is time for the wedding ceremony to officially begin!

After the wedding ceremony, Sean and Kim were officially married and became Mr. and Mrs. Creedon!

*****
After the wedding ceremony, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and the rest of the wedding guests go to the reception area for the party!

All of the wedding guests dance on the dance floor for an hour or two before everyone gets ready to eat and chit chat.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are sitting at a table with Matt, Maggie and Sarah!

PK and Mike feed Addelyn and Weston while Sarah helps with feeding Wiley and Matt feeds Maggie!

Ensley, Grayson, Paisley, Blakelyn and John are all happily enjoying some chicken nuggets and fries while some guests dance, walk around, talking or eating!

"I wike my cup!" Blakelyn says as she giggles.

"Me too! It's cute!" Paisley says with a big smile.

"Let me see it, girlies!" PK says happily to the girls.

Blakelyn and Paisley both hold up their cups to show them off to PK and Mike.

"Oh wow! I love them!" PK says with a big smile.

"Those pictures are really good they look just like Sean and Kim!" Sarah says as Wiley babbles wanting some more food.

"Can we keep them?" Grayson asks PK and Mike.

"Yeah! I want to keep mine!" John says to PK and Mike as he sips on his drink.

"Me tooooooo!" Ensley says as she smiles and gets excited.

"I think Uncle Sean and Auntie Kim have extra cups for us to have as keepsakes!" PK says causing all of the kids to cheer!

After eating, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Sarah, Maggie and Matt all dance and have fun!

For the next few hours, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all have fun at Sean and Kim's wedding!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston had a wonderful time in New Orleans and at Sean and Kim's wedding! :)

PK posts these nine pictures on his Instagram page.

He writes the caption as: "😭🎉💍 It happened! I officially have another sister y'all! Wedding photo dump! Congrats to my brother Sean &
new sister Kim!! How gorgeous is she?! ~ We already considered her family, but as of this week, it's OFFICIAL! Show them some love!' ❤️"

PK posts these four pictures with Mike on his Instagram page.

He writes the caption as: "Kiss me. I am forever glad I married you! 😭🥰😍❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🤎

PK posts a picture of Weston, Mike, Wiley, Blakelyn, Grayson, Ensley, John, Paisley, PK and Addelyn all standing together. He writes the caption as: "We all had so much fun in New Orleans for @smcreedon and @kgaiennie's BIG day! 👰🏼‍♀️💍🤵🏼‍♂️"

PK posts a picture of Weston, John, Maggie, Addelyn, Grayson, Wiley, Ensley, Blakelyn and Paisley all standing together happily. He writes the caption as: "It is so fun to have all of the kids together and dressed up! 😍🥰😘"

Mike posts these six pictures on his Instagram page.

He writes the caption as: "Welcome officially to the fam @kgaiennie! We all love you! 🥂💍🎊🎉"

Mike posts this picture of himself and PK kissing.

He writes the caption as: "I can't believe we have been married for almost ten years. Best ten years of my life ❤️"

Mike posts another picture of Weston, Mike, Wiley, Blakelyn, Grayson, Ensley, John, Paisley, PK and Addelyn all standing together. He writes the caption as: "Every time we dress up @pk514 needs a picture 😂 But this is a perfect occasion since it is @kgaiennie and @smcreedon's wedding day! ☺️"

Mike, Weston, John, Maggie, Addelyn, Grayson, Wiley, Ensley, Blakelyn and Paisley all standing together happily. He writes the caption as: "My babies! ☺️"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 165 37
THIS 2ND COMEBACK STORY IS NOW DISCONTINUED My OFFICIAL 2ND INSTALLMENT OF MY PRICHAEL COMEBACK STORY: Future Us!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ’œβœ¨ Y...
115K 2.8K 27
Rue Parkson moved to Philadelphia with her older twin siblings, Natasha and Rodrick, and her younger half brother, Riley, when she was ten years old...
2.8K 110 80
In the mid-1980s, the Monkees are hot stuff again after MTV has reintroduced them to a whole new generation of fans. The executives at their old rec...
62.1K 1.1K 17
❝Were you always this annoying?❞ ❝Were you always this cute?❞ ❝Yep.❞ ❝Then there's you answer.❞ ❝Wow, you're not funny.❞ ❝I know, I'm hilarious.❞ ===...