All Uchiha ( Uchihas x reader...

Por Caaora

Large debt - sold to Konoha - the Uchiha Clan and became a violented slut . ( rape , kinks - a whole lot of... Más

Chapter one : The beginning of the end
Chapter 2 :Madara
Chapter 3 : New
Chapter 4: The Head
Chapter 5: Three
Chapter 6: Out But Not Free
Chapter 7: Different
Chapter 8: Permission
Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands
Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity
Chapter 11: Leaving?!
Chapter 13: Daddy
Chapter 14: Good Times
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Meeting
Get Away
Chapter 18: Analysis
Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi
Chapter 20: No Alone Time
Chapter 21: Indra's wife
Chapter 22: Re start
Chapter 23:Out With Indra
Chapter 24 : My Real Wife
Chapter 25 : Quickies
Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition
Chapter 27: After math
Chapter 28: Killie
Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife
Chapter 30: The Next Village
Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition
Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone
Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain
Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning
Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Chapter 12: Escape

454 10 0
Por Caaora

Itachi's Pov 

Home was depressing , I don't think it would be possible for all of us to be love sick . Madara seemed to taking it the hardest . All the girls were back , Madara's wife was back and and so was my girl friend . Indra went back into his secluded state . I was quite bored now even though Izumi offered herself and I took her .  

She never came to meet me . Her skin hair and aura was completely different she made a full 360 change in a week . 

Shisui and I were walking to go out of the village for a mission when we saw Neji , Shikamaru, Shino and Naruto hopping tree to tree with luggage . I yanked Shisui with me as we followed them , I sent a clone back to the village to tell Sasuke and the others .

The one thing she wasn't doing was getting away from us . Or rather Shisui and I. 

Her tanned skin was so beautiful and it sparkled , something i didnt want her to hide by being inside like how Madara did .

We tailed her for a while but then Shikamaru stopped .

" I sense someone , two people actually been tailing us from the time we left . " he said sighing " Neji "

" shit  Neji is gonna find us Itachi "Shisui said holding his kunai 

" it's time we come out the shadows then " I got up and faced them .

They all greeted me and Shisui with no suspicion,  she didn't let her secret out , all except Naruto who stood in front of her with a kunai.

"Naruto what are you doing ?" Choji asked

"THE WHOLE UCHIHA Main HOUSE IS COMING AND COMING FAST"
Neji yelled .

" why are you guys here ?" Shikamaru asked as Shisui got distracted having a conversation with Shino .

" we are here for Shyeiika " I said bluntly

" she can't come she's moving " Naruto said in a raspy voice .

Shyeiika looked up " this is my fight you guys go ahead . "

Their faces dropped
" you do know who your fighting right ?" Naruto sighed

" yes "

The others nodded and went ahead except Naruto .
" she told me everything,  I won't let you take her back , if she doesn't want to go"

Hm . Shisui and both smirked , we knew it would be hell trying to take him on but -

"SHYEIIKA "Sasuke yelled running towards she and Naruto .

They met their match . He wouldn't be able to take on both but I'm sure he and Naruto would have it out .

He and Naruto started to go at it while Shyeiika escaped . The rest caught up as we chased after her . I wanted to help her and I had a plan .

YOUR POV

I just had to keep running Naruto would hold off Sasuke while I get to the house but with 6 others behind me I need to hurry .

I made  two clones one that looked like me and the other like when I was in the Uchiha household .

It seemed to stall them for a while but Madara cut the wood clones in. Half and they started back chasing me . The house , the wood style house I made to live in a ways out from the village .

I teleported quickly to it making them stop .

I sighed as the others were unpacking and Naruto came back soon after.

After another full day of unpacking and cleaning I finally laid back down sighing .

I got up with a headache,  naked and lots hair in my face . I screamed when I saw I was back in Madara's room .

He woke up smiling again . Tears ran down my eyes when I realized that it just took one second for me to drop my guard and I was back here.

" welcome back Shy " he said turning back over to sleep .

I ran out the room after putting on my clothes and there I was met with Sasuke. 

" going somewhere ?"he said blocking the door way .

" sasuke please -" I began before he kissed me .

" see you kissed back sweetie " he smirked .

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out long .

"Are you gonna fuck me Sasuke ? " i whispered as he blushed

" yes " he said yanking my arm and walking into his room ." may be doing this  would make you stay "  He stripped down then tried to make me do the same . I beamed at his size and length and how hot he looked without any clothes on .

He cut the whole outfit with a kunai .and I covered my self . Sasuke pinned me down and rammed himself into me .

" NO SASUKE NO PLEASE STOP NO " I yelled but that didn't stop him cause he knew it would be pleasurable in a second.

"There is no escape Shyeiika even if  you don't love us back your body responds well" he smirked .

Ofcourse I loved them back but that was the exact reason I needed to get away for them . I was bad , bad for their reputations and everything else .

I looked into Saauke eyes as he pounded into me with his large cock  , the soon to be father , blushed deeply and crashed his mouth onto mine claiming to love me . He realized just like the others that it wasn't just sex anymore but love real love .

I loved him back .

" Sasuke " I whispered cumming all over his dick . I pulled my self up as we kissed sloppily.  He put his dick back in to  cum inside me as we continued to kiss .

" I love you Shyeiika " he whispered holding onto me tightly .

" I love you too Sasuke " I whispered grinding onto his dick .

I felt awful after wards going back to Madara . I couldn't shove down my feelings any more or my desires .

I cuddled up holding Madara's  waist spooning him .

" I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused Madara " i whispered into his ear. 

He pulled me on top of him and we kissed . " as much as I want to stay sour I can't - the woman I desire most is in my grasp ." 

It was crazy how much I was drawn to him , how much both my heart and body was calling him. I wanted him and all the rest to do so much to me . We started to kiss again and he started to squeeze my boobs . I placed my hands on his chest grinding onto his big cock moaning lowly as he hissed . 

" I must be going but when I come home tonight - we'll do some training . " he winked kissing me again as he got up . 

After he left I went outside for about an hour finishing my walk in the garden . I stood up looking at the beach scolding and hating myself for coming back here but then I felt a kiss on my cheek and hands around my waist pulling my body to his . I blushed deeply realizing it was Shisui . 

" you know how  embarrassed we were today   cutie " he giggled " the first time at the cottage and then today , everyone is so love sick behind you but me I think I pretty much lost my mind when you left . " 

I wanted to please him the most , he and Indra and maybe even Itachi . I got down with my head to the floor and apologized . Shisui did the very same and I looked up confused . 

" it was wrong for us to lie to you but I understand your frustration sweetie " he giggled 

" I am in love with you Shisui " I whispered 

He blushed deeply then giggled 

" but I have to serve the others as well so I suggest you find someone you could have for yourself. " I sighed 

He kissed me lightly " when I'm with you I do have you to myself baby " 

I blushed again holding onto him tightly . I was so wet already from a kiss . 

" I think its only fair if you take me out here , I want you inside me Shisui and not with Itachi - all of you " I whispered in his ear . 

" people could be close " he said still undoing my robe . " this time we keep your brown hair and brown sugar for me " 

I blushed again as we both got naked . He sucked on my neck and groped my ass as we stood up behind a tree . His hands snaked down into my soaking panties . 

" so wet " he smiled 
" I'm sorry - you make me this wet " I blushed 
" only for me ?" 
" only for you " 

He fingered me for a bit and I usually last a lot longer but today , I screamed out his name cumming all over his fingers . He sucked them clean and kissed me again . 

" I think a real tease would be making you wait for it " he winked jumping up into a tree . " bye bye Shyeiika"  he giggled as I blushed at the embarrassment . 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 54 20
Your parents abandoned you at a young age, you're half Nara/half Uchiha. You lived in the Uchiha compound as a kid. I bend the storyline alot in this...
105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
64.8K 1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...
170K 5K 22
STORY COMPLETE. Sasuke didn't expect to get a letter telling him that his Banked Sperm (that was only known about by his wife whom he was not ready t...