The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 9: Impossible

2.4K 140 18
By Chulimochi

Chapter 9: Impossible

"Go on more dates with him. I'm your best friend, Jimin-ah. I'd be happy if he makes you happy."

Your ass, Jungkook. Jimin grits his teeth again, looking at his best friend who's smirking back at him from the other side of the canteen.

It's been almost two weeks. Jimin has been on several lunch dates with Chanyeol ever since the first one. Chanyeol is a gentleman. He seems to be genuinely sweet. At first, Jimin thought he would just play along. He thought Chayeol might be like those guys who would try to get in his pants. Jimin did not expect the young boy to be such a gentleman and genuinely sweet.

The way Chayeol hasn't even touched Jimin without permission. Treating him like a little prince, buying him snacks during break times and complimenting him over small things. They've been texting back and forth, and Jimin hopes things work well between them, so he can get over Jungkook and finally be happy in the friendzone.

The dates should have been going smoothly, but it makes Jimin mad when a certain asshole always makes it impossible. That certain asshole being his best friend.

Whenever Jimin got texts from Chanyeol, Jungkook would snatch his phone away for sometime, causing Jimin to reply late. Chanyeol has been bring

Jimin chocolate milk every morning, but Jungkook would try every way possible to make sure Jimin doesn't drink them; by drinking it himself, throwing it away or crashing into Jimin harshly, so the milk falls on the floor.

This doesn't include of course, sexual tension Jungkook has been creating. Jimin's bulky best friend would intentionally caress Jimin's neck and thighs from time to time. Licking his lips while staring at Jimin and wiping Jimin's mouth randomly when he eats, have become Jungkook's signature move. Thos cause their sex to happen more of often and they've been hotter. So hot that Jimin got distracted so easily just by glancing at his bulky best friend.

"Jimin? Are you good?" Chanyeol asks, placing the pack of food on their table.

"I'm good. Everything is fine, why?" He replies, glancing at Jungkook who's still staring his way. 

"You just look mad." Chanyeol says as he sits beside Jimin. "At Jungkook maybe?" The taller boy turns his head to glance at Jungkook too.

Jimin suddenly shifts his gaze from Jungkook to Chanyeol. He clears his throat. "O-oh. It's just... he gets on my nerves sometimes. It's nothing important." Jimin let out a smile, but it fades when Jimin sees the pack of food. The logo on the pack, actually.  "What are these?"

"I've got you dumplings and buns."

"Y-yeah?" Jimin lets out a forceful smile. "Thank you."

"Let's eat?" Chanyeol picks out the box for Jimin.

"Mhm." The younger boy opens the box before he grabs the chopstick. "I might not eat a lot. I'm not so hungry." He informs, earning a nod from the taller boy.

"So you and Jungkook are really close."

"Isn't it obvious?" Jimin scoffs. "Why do you ask?"

"Yeah, everyone knows you guys are sidekicks and nothing more." Chanyeol says. "That's all we know though."

"What do you mean?" Jimin's eyes grow bigger.

"Oh. Like are you guys ever more than friends? There are people who ship you guys too. You already know that. I guess I have to ask because I don't want to get in between anything if you two are-"

"We're just friends, Chayeol." It hurts, but Jimin has to confirm it. No one can know that he and Jungkook are best friends with benefits. Plus, it's true. He can't be anything more than that with Jungkook. Never.

"If you said so, but Jimin-ah. There are some photos shared on Twitter of you two going on an ice-cream date. Here." Chanyeol shows the photos on screen.

Jimin grabs the phone and scrolls. "Oh my god. Who did this?"

"Some college girls, I'm not really sure, but that's what people have been talking about all morning. My friend even told me to back off from you."

"No." Jimin looks at the photos, recalling those girls who were talking about them. It must be them.

One is the photo of Jungkook wiping on his mouth. Another one is when Jungkook was caging him on the cashier counter. He doesn't remember being caged. He was too focused on looking at the menu when Jungkook was ordering some take out. And the last one, he doesn't remember either. It's the photo of Jungkook holding his waist when they're leaving the place. He does remember that Jungkook actually was tapping him on the waist because he was going in the wrong direction to the car.

The photos are sweet, only if he and Jungkook are dating, but they're not.

"It's not what it's seen at all." Jimin raises his voice. "You should not worry about that. Really."

"Since you confirm, I'll believe in what you say." The taller boy smiles warmly. "You're cute when you're worried. You look like a kid who lost his toys."

"Hey! Watch your mouth. I'm older, remember? You've never really called me hyung." Jimin smirks.

"I don't want to get used to calling you hyung." Chanyeol smiles. "You're too cute to be hyung."

Jimin giggles, showing his crescent smiley eyes. "You still should behave. I'm still older."

"I'll behave by taking you on the real date then. What do you say?"

"I'd like that." Jimin doesn't stop smiling. He feels joy in talking to this boy. Maybe it's because Chanyeol is so easy to read, and he's such a gentleman. Being taken on dates and being treated so well with care, it makes him feel happy. "Where should we go?"

"A picnic by Han river and Seoul tower at night? Does that sound too simple for you?"

"I think it's perfect." Jimin says excitedly. I've always wanted to go on cliche dates."

"Ok. Then how does Sunday sound to you?"

"Sounds good. Anyways, I'm heading back to class. Can't be late one more time for this class." Jimin informs as he gets up. He somehow feels thankful he didn't have to eat those dumplings. Thanks to their conversation.

"It's a shame. These are from your favorite place." Chanyeol utters.

"Favorite?" Jimin tilts his head with confusion because it's the opposite. Jimin hates the food from the place Chanyeol got. He always hates any places that cook with extra herbal smell. It's his least favorite place not in the area, but could be in the whole world.

"Yes, I met Jungkook hyung at football practice this morning. I asked him for some ideas on what to bring you for lunch. He told me that you love this place so much, you can eat from this place everyday."

Jimin looks back at Jungkook who's eating. The bulky best friend glances up at his direction. Jimin is mad. At Jungkook's action, but more than that, at himself for having his hope up high again. He's not like how his heart feels full of joy knowing Jungkook was trying to sabotage his date.

"I'll take them." Jimin smiles.

"Ok. I'll see you after school." The taller boy gets up and about to walk away.

"Chanyeol." Jimin stops the boy as he gets up. "I'm looking forward to our date this weekend." Jimin grabs Chanyeol's shoulder, and makes Chanyeol's eyes grow big when places a kiss on Chanyeol's cheek. "I'll see you later."

Walking away, Jimin leaves the boy dumbfounded on his spot.

----------------------------

End of Chapter.

A/N: I had one sleeping pill. Now I'm feeling blank, but I tried to write anyways. I still want to update because I want to be more punctual for the readers. Sorry if this chapter doesn't make you feel. It is because your author's stupid way to get her sleeping schedule back on track.

Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812 58 6
Reading a bunch of Taekookers comments on a page saying "Jikookers are most delusional" fueled me to write this book. (Clears throat) Delusional? ...
390K 17.6K 66
JEON JUNGKOOK a kpop idol sensation to all was despised of love. But, what if his new manager makes his hate towards love change? PARK JIMIN a manage...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
25.8K 1.3K 10
"why wont mark notice me? Im literally so hot" - He came to the candy shop almost everyday, just to look at her even once. ➵ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳...