The Emotionless Genius

By Missy_Lei_Litchius

[On going.....] Kaiden Alex Jackson An adopted daughter...a genius but barely shows any emotion...how will K... More

Prologue:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ :
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š :

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š :

841 40 0
By Missy_Lei_Litchius

Third Person POV :

-8 Years Later...

• Monday, 7:30 AM

A day that everyone is in a rush, works that every persons destination. A busy roads that full of honking cars, chattering noise in every person with there phones and their rushing foot steps that walks by but behind that all sound there is still someone who is quietly and peacefully walking by without a care with their surroundings.

Munching on their sandwich in hand, they walk their way where the school are located that will be holding a special exam for every scholar each year.

RYŌ HIGH UNIVERSITY

A prestigious private school that owned by a wealthy family for generation, The Horraice Family.

This school is not just any other ordinary private school, they choose every student that suitable for their own standard.

For every students that will be taking the special exam, they will be answering a five major subjects in five different department they have chosen and that will be going to be taught by their upcoming professors for those who passed the special exam.

Each year there will be less than (20%) twenty percent of students who can pass and be a scholar but every students who came from a wealthy family will be immediately accepted as they wish but they also needed to take an exam that will show how far their IQ capacity could handle. Where the school will be looking to where they could put the said students.

Each scholars who passed the special exam will going to be sponsored by a wealthy person or family. The sponsors will be the one whose going to choose who they want to sponsored with and how many scholar they want, paying for their financial problems, tuition fee and any other supply they needed in their studies along with their monthly allowance.

This special exam have different course or department which is; Technical Engineering Department, Architectural Department, Dance and Vocal Department, Fashion and Beauty Department, and Culinary Arts  Department.

This five department will held each exam in different halls. The first, is Culinary Arts that will be going to be in the east wing hall building in front of the culinary arts building department. The second, is the Fashion and Beauty that just next to the culinary arts building. The exam will be held in its own fashion and beauty's hall department.

While the third, is the Dance and Vocal that will be held in the opposite side of the culinary arts and that will be in the west wing hall, where the dance and vocal building department will held the exam in it's own hall.

The fourth, is the Architectural which is just beside the dance and vocal building department. Just like the other three department, the exam will be happening in its own hall.

And the fifth and the last department, the Technical Engineering which is located at the north wing of Ryō High property land. The center building that completes all departments of Ryō High University, just like the previous department the exam will be held in its own hall but this hall will be different from the others, it's in the open. Its in front, where the entirety of the university can be seen.

Each hall held the departments name. Culinary Arts with the theme of food and talents in different cooking style. Fashion and Beauty with the theme of dressmaking and outer beauty maker. Dance and Vocal with the theme of performing arts and musicals. Architectural with the theme of environmental construction design and interior models. And Technical Engineering with the theme of mechanism and programming code systems.

This departments that symbolise as a pillar is the wholesome that makes  the entire Ryō High University complete up until now.

With each step, chattering could be heard everywhere. Examiner's that is looking for their exam location and some that just saw some acquittance they know greeting each other.

But this one particular person is staring at the entire place. Seeing this chaotic people stepping in different location's.

Making their way at their own examination hall while sipping on a orange juice box. They look at the small piece of paper they received at the front gate there stated what subjects they'll be taking in that particular department.

∆ Technical Engineering Department Examination (North Wing front Hall)

The five major exam subject will going to be:

• Chemistry
• Computer Programing
• Computer Coding and De-coding
• Robotics
• Physics

Each subject will be up to 100 questioners, every subject will be having a top to lower students. Each score in that five subject will be conducted in one. So the over-all score will be 500 over 500.

And if the chosen scholars have been taken, there will be a program that  will going to happen in each different department where they're going to make a task/instructed to see how far they really are qualified to be a student in Ryō High with the judges that will be there to inspect what they make.

Testing how far their own intellectuals are, to let them show how capable they are, and how suitable they are to be a student of this prestigious university.

That's how hard to enter in Ryō High University, if your not someone with a high status in life, you should have a big brain, a really high IQ or have a talent they were looking for to be accepted. But more precisely in one word, a prodigy. A genius.

Someone's POV :

Entering the hallway where the exam will be happening makes me look around to find a good spot to take my exam. After taking a sit just by the side, I took out my pencil and erase just to be ready.

While waiting, I decide to look around from this gigantic pillars of this building from this wide ground. The field is so wide that they might have build a soccer field and also a baseball field from the both side. And from where I was seated I could see a glimpse of the roof of the gymnasiums that could be seen from afar. They also have a field for archers. Just how wealthy is the owner of this prestigious university.

The sudden silence of the chattering around made me look at the front, there I saw a man that I think is a professor base on his posture and appearance with an earpiece with mic attach to it.

"Greetings to every upcoming students of Ryō High in Technical Engineering Department. I, Professor Castro will be the one whose going to give you every subject exam you'll be taken. Please ready your pen or pencil and eraser while we're giving your questioner and if you already receive your questioner please wait for the signal to start answering. Thank you." He said and gesture multiple workers to contribute the exam paper to us.

Once I finally receive my exam paper I examined it first before waiting at the signal to start answering, as the signal come I calmly start answering it after finding it easy while correcting some errors. All I did is take a glance in each questions and answer it while writing some answer that is not included in their chooses that I find unusual and makes me unsatisfied greatly for how wrong each of them are making me from for a little.

For almost 45 minutes and 26 seconds of answering I'm finally done. Placing my pencil down while re-checking my exam paper for almost five times if I missed anything or answered wrongly before I finally settle down, satisfied with my work.

Taking a glance around me, makes me realize that I'm the first one to finish the exam. So without thinking twice, I take my advantage of it and sleep for a little in the min time until its time to submit our test questionnaires.

Third Person POV :

Habang ang ibang examiners ay patuloy parin sa pagsagot sa kani-kanilang exam paper, ay di maiwasang napadpad ang paningin ng propesor sa isang examiner na natutulog habang nakapalumbaba sa kanyang mesa. Hindi makapaniwala itong tinignan ng propesor kaya napagpasyahan niya itong lapitan ng tahimik upang hindi madistorbo ang ibang mga nagsasagut pa ng kani-kanilang exam.

Nang makarating ito, ay siyang namanag pagpuwesto nito sa likod ng natutulog na examiner upang silipin kung tapos na ba itong magsagot sa test na ngayo'y sinasagutan parin ng nakararami habang ang isang ito ay mahimbing na natutulog.

Napatigil ito saglit sa pagsilip ng makitang punong-puno ng sagot ang papel nito, tila detalyadong detalyado ang mga formulation at descriptions kaya laking mata nitong nahablot ang sagutang papel ng tulog na examiner na ito. Buti nalang at hindi ito nagising sa biglaang pagkuha nito ng sagutang papel.

'P-paanong tapos na ang b-batang 'to!? Halos... Halos w-wala ng s-space na masusulatan pa rito!? S-sino ba i-itong batang 'to!?' Anito sa sarili at hindi makapaniwalang napatingin rito na mahimbing paring natutulog.

Walang nagawa ang propesor kung hindi ay ibalik ang papel nito at tahimik na bumalik sa harap kung saan siya galing.

Habang pabalik ay hindi malimot-limutan ng propesor kung gaano kadetalyado ang bawat sagot na nakita sa sagutang papel ng examiner na iyon, na ngayo'y pinagmamasdan niya parin sa kanyang puwesto sa harap.

Habang sa kabilang dako kung saan ang tulog na examiner naman kanina ay unti-unti ng iminumulat ang kanyang mga mata.

Umayos ito ng upo at inilibot ang kanyang paningin upang alamin kung tapos na ba ang ibang mga kasamahan na agad din naman niyang kinadismaya dahil may mga nagsasagot parin ng kanilang mga sagutang papel, kaya minabuti niyang libangin ang sarili sa pamamagitan ng pagtingin sa paligid kung saan masarap ang simoy ng hanging dumadampi sa kanyang balat.

Nang makita ng propesor na gising na ang taong kanina niya pa gustong tanungin ay walang atubili niya naman itong nilapitan.

"Ijo, maaari bang matanong kung ano ang iyong pangalan?" Tanong ng propesor dito dahil hindi niya na nabasa o natignan pa ang pangalan nito dahil sa mga sagot nakatuon ang kanyang paningin.

Lumingon ito sa kanya na blangko ang mukha at walang emosyong ibinuka ang kanyang mapupulang labi at ibinigkas ang kanyang ngalan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kaiden Alex Jackson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 593 8
It's been five years since the plague struck. Leah knows there are other survivors, but she's avoiding them. She is doing just fine on her own. Survi...
5.1K 233 48
Every love story has a beginning and an ending. It's the ending that can go two ways. But what if it can go three? ...
128 39 41
How will you feel if your parents never believed in you? How will you feel if they never wanted you? How will you feel if the society trampled upon y...
181K 4.5K 35
Kaiden black was sent to a institution after his mother passed. His plan was to be a dick and get close to no one. Not only because no one would stay...