A Hope In The Flame (Female O...

By ForteExe021

First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the... More

Summary
Biodata
Vote
Your Desire
Chapter 01.New Flame
Chapter 02. Vision
Chapter 03. Reason
Extra Chapter 1. The Truth
Chapter 04.Adlehyde
Chapter 05.Promise
Chapter 06. Desperate
Extra Chapter 2. True Feeling
Chapter 07. Home
Chapter 08.Ruin
Chapter 09.Sorrow
Chapter 10.Despair
Extra Chapter 03.Escape
Chapter 11.Hope
Extra Chapter 04. Break
Chapter 12.Past
Chapter 13.Wandering
Extra Chapter 05.Yandere
Chapter 14.Responbility
Chapter 15.Delusion
Extra Chapter 5. Love Is In The Air
Chapter 16.Step To Humanity
Chapter 17. Herrscher of Sentience
Final Chapter. Last Battle
Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire
Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night
Help... Me T_T
Special Chapter 1.Sick
Special Chapter 2.A Moment For Rest
Special Chapter 3.Devil Inside
Special Chapter 4.Working Day
Special Chapter 06.Another Test
Special Chapter 07. A Duo
Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust
Special Chapter 09.Lab Incident
Status Update

Special Chapter 5.Kiana's Trouble

694 12 4
By ForteExe021

**Date & Time: Wednesday, April 14th 2018, Saint Freya Academy, 7AM in the morning. Kiana's POV**

Ughhhhh... My head is quite hurt. It wasn't because I play a game all night... It just, I'm still having difficulties to memorize this "History" subject. I did got improvement on other subjects. But still... History is the thing.

Kiana : *sigh* Wish I was born smart... Like Nadia, Bronya, Mei-senpai and others... This is just pain in my head.

Nadia : And it doesn't mean, you could give up.

Kiana : Ah- N-Nadia!

Right... I forgot to fully closing my bedroom door. I think Nadia overhead everything about my problem. She went to me and cheer me up by hug me on the back while I'm sitting on the floor.

Nadia : I know studying a subject that you don't like is one pain in the ass. But, if you still believe in yourself and keep it going, you won't let yourself in this difficulties.

Kiana : Yeah... You are right. It just... Why you have to remember every years... Every place... Every time... And legends in this subject? You know, I can forget this in any seconds...

Nadia : Because you have to learn from beginning of everything. Not only we also learn about the first Honkai outbreak... We do also learning about some places or objects or hero in the past time.

Kiana : Beginning of everything... Now that's make sense.

Nadia : So, want me to help you out before you going to class?

Kiana : Eh? You not gonna teaching the PE class?

Nadia : It would be later at the afernoon. Right now, I still have a lot of time to help beautiful sweet heart, facing her problem.

Kiana : A-Ah... I see. Alrighty then. Thanks, darling~

Nadia : Anything for you, Kiana.

Nadia is now helping to study about History subject. She explain very simple and short. She said better doing that way to make it easier. Everything that is long words, at least it has one or two more points that can give you advantage to know it. With Nadia teaching me softly, gently and kindly... I can understand each explanation that she give it to me. Rather I have to go to library or let Bronya use her weird VR thingy that she had... I choose Nadia to teach me.

Nadia : Anything you want to ask?

Kiana : I think that's good enough for me.

Nadia : Alright. Before that, what's the capital of Japan?

Kiana : Tokyo.

Nadia: Nice job, you get it right. Alright, you better head to the class now before you are late.

Kiana : Ah shoot, you right. I'll be going now *I kiss Nadia's cheek* See you in the lunch! Bye!

**Nadia's POV**

As soon she said that, she quickly get up and run to the class where she must attend it in time. Leaving me in her bedroom, I can see so many pile of books on her desk. Hmmmm, must be tough for her to remember all this historical subject. Well, guess I can go to the academy. Probably I can watch how Kiana study in the class.

**Timeskip, at the gate of Saint Freya Academy. 8AM**

The gate never close for now. Well... Thanks to Miss Himeko and mom, they tell the guards to keep open the gate just for me. Yeah, they get it because if I'm free, I can go back to dorm or go anywhere that I want. Or even if I've come late. All the valkyries already in their own class. Time for me to find and watching Kiana through the windoe from outside of her class. I start to walk inside and have to find, what's the class that Kiana in. I guess she still in same classroom like before. Won't be a pain for me to search on it. As I walk through the hallway... Fate never change. I met the bullies who trying to hurt me two years ago. Looks like they still doing the same again. Not attending the class... Sitting on the stairs, smoking, playing with their phone and not dressing properly. I just keep going and let it slide even tho I can feel that they glaring at me.

Nadia : Hmmmmm... 2-A.

When I look around, I finally found it. Because the glass is clear and can see through... I start to watch Kiana. Impressive, she is now being serious on learning and listening what the teacher explaining. It give me a happiness in my heart.

Nadia : Looks like you really holding your words... Kiana. I'm happy for you.

**Timeskip, 10AM after class. Kiana's POV**

History Teacher : And that's it for the class. You can give me the homework, tomorrow. Make sure you remember to do it. Class dismiss.

The teacher take all of his books on the desk and start leaving the class. I stretch my arm and land a happy sigh. All thanks to Nadia, I able to understand what the teacher said. Hm? What is this sense? Why... She is here. When I look into the window on the right, I can see Nadia face and she is smiling at me. After that, she went away. I quickly get up from my chair and rush to her. Before I reach to her, suddenly I hit someone.

Kiana : Ouch!

Bully 01 : Hey, watch where ya goin'!

Bully 02 : Use your damn eyes next time!

Kiana : S-Sorry...

Bully 03 : Wait... Isn't she the girl that our "hero" love her?

Bully 01 : You right! You must be Kiana Kaslana, aren't you?

Kiana : I am. Who are you?

Bully 02 : Who are we? Ohhhh, we just a guy who want have some of "fun".

Bully 01 : Hehehe, now we-

"Nadia" : We what?

Nadia appear at one of the bullies back. That tone of voice... Nadia is being controlled by her otherself.

Bully 01 : Y-You! How the f-

Before he finish his words, Nadia punch him on the stomach so hard, making him spit a saliva from his mouth and fall to the ground. Nadia's left eye... It turn into red pupil with Black sclera.

"Nadia" : You really pisses me off. Why don't you pick someone that is worth enough to waste your useless time?

Bully 02 : Eeek! S-She's a demon!

Bully 03 : R-Run!

The two other bullies start to run away, leaving their leader to be here with me and Nadia.

"Nadia" : Oh? Looks like they leaving you to be alone now. *giggles* I guess I can finish you off.

Nadia lift her left leg and about to crush his head. Before she did it, I get up and quickly hug her.

Kiana : Nadia... That's enough. Snap out of it.

Nadia : Ki... Kiana?

It work. Nadia finally back to her sense and I can see her left eye is now turning back into its normal color.

Nadia : What... Happen to me?

Kiana : You're about to finish him off because they are trying to harsh me.

Nadia : ...I see... I'm sorry, Kiana.

Bully 01 : I-I'm getting the hell out from here!

Welp... He's now running away like a scared puppy. Nadia letting go my hug from her.

Kiana : You okay?

Nadis : Yeah... I'm okay. It just... I have to becareful next time.

Kiana : Good to hear it. How about I help you on PE class? Somebody have to keep an eye on ya.

Nadia : Well... I can't say no to you. Sure. Please... Look after me as well, Kiana.

Kiana : *giggles* Will do, darling~

I hug her left arm and we are now heading to the field, where Nadia suppose to teach PE class with other valkyries. Yeah, I have to keep an eye on her or not... She will not be herself again. The only thing is she must calm and not to thinking too much. Or else, that happen again.

Nadia : Ughhhh... I kinda feel hurt on my head.

Kiana : If you can't handle it, maybe we can call Miss Himeko to teach PE class.

Nadia : N-No no, no need. I'll be fine, I'm sure about it.

Kiana : If you said so... Okay then. But, you better not make me worried about you so much... Okay? I can't be always on your side in some of the times.

Nadia : ...Yeah, I heard you. Thanks, Kiana.

Kiana : No problem. Come on, we almost there.

**Very Long Timeskip, 1PM at the afternoon**

The class is finally done. Good thing that Noadia is totally fine and she is still being herself all of the time. Because I was special guest, Nadia want me to teach some of the valkyries that using a gun as their main weapon. I'm gladly accept it and teach them. On the otherside... Nadia helping other valkyries that using claymore. Nadia really talented in both hand to hand combat and claymore. No problem at all when both of us do our own stuff.

Nadia : Make sure you guys have more spirit on Friday. Also, give a thanks to Kiana who also accompany me to help you in the training.

All of them give a thanks to me and bow their head. I can't stand myself, so I let my face full of blush and holding my hands.

Nadia : Come on, don't be so shy. You will get use to it.

Kiana : I-I guess so.

Nadia : Haha. You guys can go home now.

All the valkyries start to head back to their locker room. Me and Nadia are now the only who still staying on the field, checking up the absent and their score.

Kiana : I admit, they are all good listener.

Nadia : Mhm, since they really pump up to study with me, they never do anything bad and always listen to me.

Kiana : I see. Well, that was good. Been long time not having a training with someone who want to be strong.

Nadia : You right. Well, let's finish the list. Then we can go to the canteen. We forgot our lunch.

Kiana : Okie dokie!

**Special Chapter 5 is done. Man, after watching that new Honkai Impact animation... I kinda feel bit regret for hating Otto. Now, I will have his relationship to be neutral. He deserve a little respect from me. Anyways, enjoy :)!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 242 25
This is fanfic about my favorite mobile game Honkai Impact 3rd. Only Character I own is Mars and his sister Scarlet. (I have other original characte...
17.1K 300 13
My Fanfic which is 'A Unexpected Event (Honkai Impact 3rd x Male oc)' React's to the Future and Adventure of Adam Kurogane or Jacob Williams along wi...
88.6K 3.1K 49
Everyone has a story laid out for them. For them to change with a purpose they have found. Just not me... I'm not the hero of this story, nor its pr...
8.2K 221 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...