ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By jeon_notfound

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ * ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ More

##2
##3
##4
##5
##6
##7
##8
##9
##10
##11
##12

##1

22.8K 577 155
By jeon_notfound

ONESHOT | 01

ANGER rushed through your system when you saw your best friend doing it again. this past two years, he changed. he would always make up excuses when you make plans. saying that he has work or that he has assignments. you also noticed that he has been staring at the new girl, lola. she has light brown hair and eyes. she's cousins with the captain of the soccer team. your best friend isn't the popular type though. you're his only friend. he told you he only trusts and needs you so he never tried to talk to anyone. unlike him, you made friends and even tried to have them and him to hang out but your best friend rejected it. he gets make fun of because he's always alone and a 'geek'. you hated that he's been crushing over lola for two years. it's not because you have any feelings for him. you're angry because his crush on her isn't what people would call 'crushing'.

you told him so many times that he's making people feel uncomfortable by the way he stares at lola, but he won't listen to you. and today was the last straw for you. running up the stairs, you walked straight into his bedroom to see him close his laptop. "what the fuck! cant you just knock!?!" he shouts at you. "you listen to me! this crush you have on lola isn't going to work! i don't think you have noticed but everyone has seen you stare at her everyday" you said and he rolls his eyes. "i see what it is now. you love me?" he said. "i will never have any feelings towards you. because of you, you ruined my happiness! you're a slut, bitch and most of all dramatic! lola is way better. you ruined my life! i wish we were never friends in the first place!" he yells at your face. his words hurt you yet you didn't want to show him you're weak. "fine by me. let's stop being friends. it's your fault so don't come crawling back to me" you threw the bracelet he gave you as a gift for your birthday and walked away.

the next day at school, you two ignored each other. you sat with another classmate, leaving him alone. you two shared the same classes since you two were both smart children. lola was in the grade below you two yet she too is a gifted child. during lunch, you sat with your friends who were in the classroom next to you. "you aren't going to go see jungkook like you always do?" your friend, jisoo asked and you shook your head. "we aren't friends anymore" you took a bite of your sandwich. "what happen if you don't mind me asking?" jennie, jisoo's sister asked. "i tried talking to him about his 'crush' over lola yet he claim that i ruined his life and happiness. even thinks i was in love with him" you said. "at least you tried to talk to him about it. i know you two were best friends, but i think it's good that you aren't friends with him anymore. he has been giving everyone a weird vibe" taehyung, their brother said with a smile on his. "is the brotherly side saying that or the lov-" he hits jennie on the back of her head. "ouch! that hurts" she pouts. "does it look like i care?" he crosses his arms.

you laughed seeing them arguing. taehyung smiles brightly, seeing you laugh. jisoo and jennie both saw his smile. they knew their older brother has been crushing on you for six months now. he too thought you had feelings for jungkook until you explained to them that you saw him as family. now he's trying to find a way to confess his feelings towards you. "so i was thinking...this weekend we go camping! dad said yes already so we have permission to go" jisoo spoke. "that's great...but my parents won't let me. they're out and they're busy taking care of my grandparents" you explained. "im sure they won't mind. your mom loves us. especially taehyung. you have my big bro to protect you from the dangers" jennie said. "i will try to contact them" you smiled. before you could speak, a voice spoke. "jennie sunbaenim. jisoo sunbaenim. taehyung sunbaenim. (y/n) sunbaenim. my cousin and i are throwing a party tonight. you all are invited to come" lola spoke. "well, we were actually planning on-" she grabs your hands and leans towards your face, making you feel a bit uncomfortable. "please, sunbaenim. im hoping i will see you there" she begs.

two people saw the scene and didn't like it one bit. "i think you're scaring her, lola" you looked to see her cousin, jimin walking towards the five of you. "hey, tae" he waves at taehyung. the two of them are in the soccer team. he's co-captain of the team. jimin pulls his cousin away and stares at you. the last time you spoke to him was when he poured cold water at your ex best friend. he always wanted to teach jungkook a lesson for always staring at his cousin yet you will always step in and tell him that you would talk to jungkook about it which he never listens. "lola, you should head to class now" jimin spoke without his eyes leaving you. "b-but..." she stutters. "no buts. go" he said and she leaves. "did you talk to him about it? or do i have to show him a lesson?" jimin asked.

"i tried but like always he doesn't listen. we ended our friendship" you said. "oh...im sorry to hear that. all of the students know how much you cared for him" jimin said, feeling bad yet jungkook has been acting weird about his cousin. "don't apologize. it's for the best" you smiled at him. "but what lola said...i hope you four can all come to the party" jimin said to break the awkward silence. "we'll go, jimin. don't worry" jennie puts her thumbs up. "great. see you guys there" he smiles before walking off. "since when did we agree to go?" you look at them. "it's just a party. we can all meet up at your house and go there together. after we can have a sleep over" jisoo said.

jungkook rushes back to his house to change onto black clothing. he overheard there's a party at lola's house so he plans on stalking her from a tree since he wasn't invited to attend. when he runs down the stairs, he saw his parents. "jungkook, can you call (y/n) and ask if she wants to have dinner with us? her parents are-" he shuts his mother by speaking. "we aren't friends anymore. gotta got work now!" and he runs out. jungkook soon arrives at the house to see so many teenagers there. jimin was standing out of the house, greeting the guests. he wants to make the people they invited only comes in. jungkook was in a tree with binoculars to see if he could find lola.

when he heard a familiar giggle and looks down to see you giggling beside taehyung while his sisters were behind you two. you were wearing a black dress with a jean jacket. he never seen you dress like that. what's most surprising to him is that you're here. he didn't think you were invited to attend, but then it hits him that you're friends with kim taehyung, the co-captain of the soccer team. he watches you and your friends make their way towards the door where jimin was. he saw jimin flashing a smile and hugs you. jungkook bites the bottom of his lips. he knew you didn't like it when people hug you out of the blue. you pat his back while jisoo laughs, seeing your reaction. once jimin lets you go, lola rushes towards you, hugging you tightly. she was wearing a tight red dress. jungkook clenched his jaw and hands, seeing this scene. you signal taehyung to help and he rushes in to pull you away.

he has his arms around your waist keeping you close to him. his sisters started teasing you two, making their heart race. jimin knows too that his co-captain has been crushing on you. "(y/n) sunbaenim! come in, i will show you around" lola grabs your hand and drags you inside the house. jungkook then watches to see jimin hand taehyung something. it looks shiny as if it was a gold. jisoo and jennie were hyping him up as if he was going to speak in public. he then sees them all walk inside the house. the boy uses his bin-oculars to peeks through the window find lola. she was dragging you around the place. you were just hoping to have a fun time with your friends and not deal with anything that has to do with jungkook or lola yet she's been clinging on to you since today. "i thinks that's enough. im gonna go stay with my friends" you pulled your hand away. lola pouts and was about to speak until a guy makes his way to her. this gave you the chance to get walk away. of course, you made sure her friends were near her just in case the guy is a jerk.

you made your way back to your friends to see them sitting with jimin and the other seniors. "this must be my lucky day. i have never seen (y/n) dress like this better" alex said and you rolled your eyes as you sat next to taehyung. "oh really? this will be your first and last" you gave him a fake smile. "should we play truth or dare?"sarah smirks. jennie, jisoo and jimin both looked at each other and nodded. that's when you knew they were planning something bad. "ooo, you guys are playing truth or dare, can i play?" lola pops out. "sure but we don't have enough chairs though" gino said. "why don't you seat on-" jimin smacks alex on the back of the head. "my cousin, remember? (y/n), are you comfortable with sitting on taehyung's lap?" jimin looks at you. "umm, sure. but i don't see why we can't just grab another chair?" you said getting up from your seat. "well all of the chairs are down at the basement so-" lola comes in with a chair. "look! i found a chair. (y/n) sunbaenim can keep her seat" she puts the chair next to you.

jimin grabs the bottle and places it in the middle. as the eight of you were playing truth or dare, the boy in the tree watched. he was very jealous on how close lola was to you. lola didn't even know who you were until today, so how is she so close to you? were you trying to ruin his chances to be with her? yet he sees how you uncomfortable you are with lola trying to get close to you. you were always like that. you had a good sense of who's good and bad. his brown eyes sees lola heading towards the dance floor with you. jungkook knew you hated dancing. he watches as the two of you dance. he chuckles sees you 'trying' to 'dance' while lola actually does. he remembers the day he walked into your room to see you dancing as you lip sync with your brush. when you caught him looking at you, instead of getting mad or embarrass, you continued on doing it because you didn't care what he said and he eventually joined you. those were fun memories, but sadly they ended because of his 'crush'.

after a while, you danced your way out of the dance floor and tried to go back to your friends until a hand grabs your hand and drags you out of the house. you sighed in relief, knowing it was taehyung. the two of you were at the backyard to see the huge pool. "you saved me. if i stayed in that dance floor, i wouldn't know what other dance moves i would have done" you said, making him chuckle. "but i like your dance moves. especially this one" he starts dancing. you laugh and smile at him. his heart flutters seeing your smile. "(y-y/n)..." taehyung plays with his hands. you look at him with your head tilt. your friend takes a deep breath in and looks into your eyes. he leans towards your face, making your heart race. you close your eyes, waiting to feel his soft lips against yours. it took a few seconds to feel them. you two felt a spark during the kiss, yet the kiss lasted for a two seconds because you were pushed into the pool. you know how to swim so you were fine. you looked up to see one of lola's friends who apparently has been crushing on taehyung. "oops, my bad" she said as you spat the water that got into your mouth. you got out of the pool as lola comes outside. "sunbaenim! what happened?" she runs up to you. "i just slipped. im going home. taehyung, can you tell your sisters for me? thanks" you said as lola wraps the towel around your wet body. you walked away and headed out of the house.

jungkook watches you walk through the streets with your body wet. he witnessed everything that happen down at the pool. for some reason, the boy didn't like seeing you and taehyung kissing. he wished he was there to push you away. he watches you walking off and sees that you were stopped by an old drunk man with a bottle. he knew the situation would turn bad yet if he goes down, you would probably find out he has been stalking lola. it was either saving you or keep his presence hidden to stalk his 'crush'. he saw the old man grab your wrists. you could smell the alcohol from his mouth. "come with me, pretty lady. you look cold. come and i will keep you warm" he said, f amaking you feel disgusted. "no thanks old man" you said as you tried to away from him. he grabs your hand making you turn. "i won't take no as an-" before the man could finish his sentence you threw your bag at him, knocking him out of the floor. "i already had a bad week, old man" you said.

your eyes look up to make eye contact with jungkook who was ready to throw a punch. out of nowhere, it starts to rain. "wow! just great" you said rolling your eyes. you crossed your arms and stared away. his eyes were still in you. it then hit him. you look beautiful. you became a beautiful young lady yet he was blind to see you like that. you cleared your throat and spoke. "im leaving" you said, walking off. he couldn't speak. he has no words to say to you. jungkook wasn't sure why his heart was starting to hurt when he saw your body disappearing. he sighs and looks down as the rain was hitting him. jungkook remembers the words he called you yesterday, making him hit his head. you have every right to be angry at him, yet his crush towards lola was strong enough to not apologize.

jennie and jisoo didn't spend the night over with you and you knew why. taehyung probably feels bad after you get pushed into the pool. you woke up, sneezing a lot. you knew it was because of yesterday. as you got up from your bed, you made your way down the stairs to walk into the kitchen to make food for your-self. as you grabbed the ingredients, you heard the doorbell ring. you walk towards the door and open it to see lola with a smile. "sunbaenim, i made you soup" she hands you the soup. you were shock to see her at your place. "t-thank you?" you awkwardly take it from her. "are you okay? you look very slick? do you want me to take care of you? i can be your little nurse" she suggested. "im fine. i just need to be alone and i will be able to get better. thanks for the soup again" you faked a smile. "no problem!" she smiles before walking away. you closed the door and sigh in relief. you make your way back to the kitchen, only to dump the soup she made. "how on earth did she even know where i live?" you mumble, yet you weren't the only one asking the same question. jungkook, who was following lola saw what happen. he too was confused on how she knew where you live because only certain people you trust knowing your address.

three months has passed and you have been noticing that someone has been following you, making you feel un-easy. you were afraid to tell your friends about it since what happened with taehyung. you two haven't spoke to each other yet. you tried to yet avoids you which broke your heart since you really like him but it seems like the kiss was just an accident. you notice that jungkook hasn't been staring at lola...well jimin told you he hasn't seen him looking at her. you told him that he probably finally took your advice after so many time. you walk through the halls and saw lola smiling as she look to her friend. before she could see you, you walked into an empty room. you closed the door and hid yourself away from the door. your eyes then make eye contact with jungkook who was building something. he sees you peeking again and looks to see lola looking around. jungkook waits to see her gone before he looks at you. "she's gone now" he said.

you sighed in relief and try to walk out of the room but he grabs your hand. "im sorry, (y/n)..." he looks down. "i have been a bad friend. i shouldn't have said those words to you. i was too blind to realize you are special to me. give me a chance to make it up to you" he looks with begging eyes. "look jungkook, i forgive you but i can't forget. i think it's better if we don't know each other. you live your life and i live mine. i overheard lola has been talking about you. congrats, you got the girl you have been 'crushing'. i gotta go now" you said walking away. jungkook slams his hand onto the wall. he knew you wouldn't forgive him this easy. he knew you were still upset and he doesn't hold that against you because if he were you, he would be angry too. yet he wasn't going to give up.

constantly jungkook has been following you around. he walks you home, buys you snacks, carries your books and walks you to class. taehyung has notice how you were getting 'close' to jungkook again. he assumes that you two made up. it's his fault he has been avoiding you so he deserves to see this. jennie reassures him that you weren't giving him a second chance. you hated it. every single bit. he keeps on ruining your chances with speaking with taehyung. every time he appears, jungkook grabs your hand and has you near him. the only good time of having him around is from having lola from talking to you. yet you still don't plan on giving him a 2nd chance, no matter if he tries to be nice to you again. you made your mind two months ago when you ended your friendship with one.

once again, jungkook was walking you back home from your job and bought you ice cream even though you refused. the two of you were standing outside of your house. "can i use your bathroom?" and you nod. "fine" you said as you pulled out your keys. you open the door and walked inside the house. you felt a bad vibe so you grabbed jungkook and gave him a bat you hid. you heard noises from the living room. you were frightened, yet you keep yourself from not panicking. you grabbed an umbrella and looked at jungkook. "go call the police now. i will be back" you said to him. he was about to protest but you walked into the living room see your parents dead. tears started rolling down your cheeks seeing them like this. you gagged when you saw lola on the floor. her intestines out as well as other organs. you turned around to see jungkook, smiling brightly.

"don't cry, (y/n)" he wipes your tears. "d-did you do this?" you asked. he places his hand on your cheek, caressing it. "i only killed lola. your parents were dead when i got here. you see, lola wasn't the girl she has been acting. i couldn't believe i didn't see it from the start, yet you did. you have good senses, after all which is one thing i love about you. you know who's good or bad. im the only one who will ever be good to you, (y/n). but going back to lola, she has been stalking you for a long time. i notice cameras around your room. i unblocked them so she wasn't able to see you. she also had her friend push you into the water because she saw you kiss taehyung. she loved you so much yet i couldn't allow her to take you away from me. i realize that lola meant nothing to me. but you do! you have always meant something to me! i couldn't believe i didn't see it before...which is why i killed lola. she was gonna take you away after she killed your parents. i proved that im worthy for you. i love you (y/n)" jungkook said as he tries to lean for a kiss yet you dodge him.

"you're right, jungkook. i have good senses which is why i did this" you said showing your phone. you recorded the whole video. "one clip of a button and the police will get the video" you said yet he laughs. "i wouldn't do that if i were you" jungkook smirks and you crossed your arms. he walks over to you, having his brown eyes stare down at you. "you will never get the chance to see your friends again" he said, making your eyes widened. "what do you want me to do?" you asked, knowing you have not other choice but to surrender. he smiles and slides a ring onto your finger. "marry me and we will have a happy family. just the two of you and our future kids" he said. you felt disgusted by his request but you nodded. "f-fine i will marry you" you said. "by the way..."

"lola wasn't the person i love. the whole time i have been stalking you. lola got in the way so i need to stalk her to understand what she wanted from you. i pretended to love her when i found out her true intentions"

"you have always been mine when we became friends "

-ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 99 14
What if Varian killed both of Rapunzel's parents? What if he isn't what he used to be? Just like the spin off series like Vat7k, Varian goes on a adv...
26.2K 471 14
the most silent of cries are the loudest. "with a due fucking respect, Cunt. I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees." -Katlyn. Warning: ment...
111K 4.2K 63
BTS as Yandere Yandere one-shots that you would like to read.
3.6K 298 13
Where in Jennie a not your typical rich girl had saved a man which made her get into a bigger trouble this time. 11/19/2023