EUPHORIA - My Moon and Stars..

بواسطة theysimp4love

amongst all the fucked up, abusive boys at her school, there was him. Now Maya Cole wasn't a stranger to thes... المزيد

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18
AUTHORS NOTE
19
20
21
22
23
24
25.
26
27.
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
BONUS CHAPTER
Rest easy beautiful boy
urfavauthor being a menace

5

4K 70 8
بواسطة theysimp4love

Maya's POV:
Me and Elliot had grown closer, at one point we got so high we slept for two days straight. I was happy. Me and Rue still hadn't spoken since New Years but she'd texted me, I was yet to respond.

"Come sit with me." Elliot smiled, I made my way towards him, a blunt in between my fingers. I sat down leaning my back against the wall, just opposite him. We stared at each other while he strummed his guitar. "What happened with you and Rue?" Did I forget to mention she had also formed a friendship with Elliot?

"If you called me over to play therapist, I may as well head home now." I rolled my eyes. He shook his head. "You guys are best friends what's up with all the avoiding?" He questioned, his lips holding his blunt between his teeth. I stood up getting ready to leave before he leaned his head back. "My bad, I'll stop." He mumbled and I shook my head. "It's cool. I'm heading home anyway." I muttered.

He stood up and walked over to me. Taking my blunt out of my fingers, he pulled me in for a hug. "I'm sorry. You don't wanna talk about it cool let's eat ice cream sandwiches and watch something." He offered. I grinned pulling his cheeks to the side watching him roll his eyes. "Right under my thumb." I mumbled jokingly before he replied "you have no idea"

As we entered the midpoint of The Shining I pulled my phone out of my pocket and going into mine and Rue's chat.

bbyrue - hey ik I was an asshole at school im really sorry.
bbyrue - can we hangout i fucking miss you
bbyrue - Jules said she spoke to you. I've been looking around. I wish I spent New Years with you as well as everyone else.
bbyrue - damn u really mad
bbyrue - let's get high.

I scanned her millions of messages before responding.

Maya - miss you too. Me and Elliot are hanging out rn wanna join?
Maya - there's drugs involved.

She replied within seconds

bbyrue - omw😘

I smiled contently before showing Elliot the screen. "Well well playgirl actually sucked up her pride." He joked. I nudged him before saying "addicts stick together" he smiled before we went back to the movie giggling waiting for rue to arrive.

I LITERALLY CANNOT REPLF TO
COMMENTS!! My email wont link and ik this chapter isn't the best but this is the start of a beautiful friendship :)
Next chapter will be an Instagram post maybe idk
Ps
I read comments I just can't reply so yes! @mrsbexmccall I agree Elliot is a top pick;) keep me updated on what u want to see!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

98.4K 1.1K 52
OC x OC--- Jade Ashbury was born into a world that didn't want her and has lived a rough life since. After being taken by child services at a young a...
505K 8.2K 27
Mila Howard was new in East Highland moving in with her cousin Cassie and Lexie after her mom kicked her out. Luckily it wasn't her first time here s...
62.3K 2K 22
"I'm glad I met you. You didn't make things worse. You were actually one of the best things to ever happen to me." In...
24.4K 489 21
Cassie howard and Maddy perez x male Blake was in love at first sight with Madeline Perez,the most popular,self assured girl in high school that rare...