Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

LD13950 tarafından

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3
Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki
Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 34: New Experiences
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act
Chapter 47: Waking Up To the Unknown

Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4

475 15 75
LD13950 tarafından

A/N: I know exactly what you're all thinking...
What? You thought I was gonna prove it? Hell no! I'm just gonna leave it there because there's a small chance someone believes me, and that's gonna screw with them for the rest of the day/night...
These intros are really getting out of hand. I'm tired, also a bit delirious because of life. 
But, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

As Nejire drove through the night, Katsuki and Camie in the back, the two of them lovingly looking at each other, and Himiko in the passenger's seat, who wasn't doing too well sitting in a silent car. 

"Nejire, I've got a question" Himiko asked, turning to face her cousin.

"Go on?" Nejire replied, slowly braking as she arrived at a traffic light, the street being empty since it was so late at night.

"Are you a virgin?" Himiko blurted out.

Nejire floored the accelerator, as the light turned green the second Himiko had asked her question, leading to Katsuki and Camie both simultaneously hitting their heads against each other, something Nejire noticed in the rearview mirror, although her state of extreme embarrassment almost made her miss it. 

"Ahhh! Sorry guys!" Nejire exclaimed, as she furiously blushed and furiously turned into their street, before taking a left to Izuku's apartment complex.

"Nejire? Are you a vir-" Himiko asked again, only to be cut off by Nejire.

"Why do you want to know?!" Nejire yelled out, her face, tone, words, they were all out of balance, as her composure and sense of self were rocked by the sheer awkwardness she felt, as that question was layered and deep, in so many different ways.

"I'm bored, and I wanted to know. When it comes to me,  I'm-" Himiko replied nonchalantly, before once again getting cut off.

"I don't need to know! Just! Go to Izuku's house! And call me when you need picking up! You two, sorry that I ruined your first kiss, now get out and let me drive!" Nejire exclaimed, eyes closed as she tried to get over her extreme, intense feeling of awkwardness, as her body felt constricted by her own blush, as the three teens awkwardly got out of the car, with Toga walking up the stairs to Izuku's place, and Katsuki and Camie began to walk back to the former's house.

Nejire drove off once again, although she obscured her face from the other three, as her heart weighed heavy, and her eyes were filled with tears, as she floored the accelerator once more, driving, but not back to her house, as she found the nearest motorway and went for it. 

"Stupid Toga, why the hell did you ask me that, don't you know..." Nejire asked herself, as she couldn't stop her tears from rolling off her perfectly clear and soft cheeks, as they fell and splattered on her new dress, the white flowers dampening and darkening a little as a result of her emotional downpour.
"You don't know anything...you bitch...stop being such a little shit!" 

Nejire took a sharp right, taking her down a long open road, already going well above the speed limit, pressing her foot down with such aggression that it was about to go through the bottom of the car, as she opened up the glove box, a small metal flask being hidden inside of it, as she eyed it up, her hand slowly reaching for it...

Meanwhile...

"Izukuuuuu! Where's the beer!?" Mirio asked, his larger-than-average body almost knocking a bunch of shit over.

 "Right here" Izuku replied, throwing Mirio a bottle from the fridge, as he fumbled with it and almost dropped it.

"Yayyyy!" Mirio said, popping off the lid with his hands, and he took a swig of the liquid.

"You didn't tell me we had beer?" Ochako asked quizzically, looking at the bottle, before rolling her eyes. 

"Really? Izuku that's grape juice, why- Who keeps grape juice in their house? I'd rather you broke the law and got beer rather than that?!" Ochako exclaimed, perplexed as to what happened, as Mirio looked at the bottle, which he just downed half of. 

"What? Izuku you tricked me!" He whined, pouting as he looked at Izuku.

"Very easily I might add. And the reason I kept grape juice is because someone thought it would be a good idea" Izuku replied, raising an eyebrow and looking over at Eri, which prompted everyone else to look at her. 

"Oh excuse me for wanting to try something new!" Eri said defensively, slightly saddened by the fact that Nejire wasn't there to back her up like usual.

"Eri, trying something new would involve a new experience that's gonna make your life better. Grape juice is just wine without the fun bit, the alcohol." Tamaki replied. 

"Yeah, that sounds like a pregnant lady craving" Mirio added, taking a sip of the grape juice as he did, causing everyone to look at him with a confused expression.

"Bro Code Number 893: A Bro will always finish a bottle of whatever drink he is given." Mirio proudly proclaimed, causing everyone to sigh in unison. 

"Yeah, anyways," Izuku commented, turning his gaze back to Eri, "If that was a pregnant lady craving, it would explain why you've been extra moody this summer holiday. Did Kota give you a thank you gift for agreeing to marry you?" Izuku asked cheekily.

"Yup. He got rid of my period for 9 months, the only downside is, he left too." Eri replied with stone-cold confidence, taking Izuku, and everyone in the room, by surprise.

"I- You- Well-" Izuku stuttered, having no idea what to say next, as Tamaki and Mirio unhinged their jaws, both of them blinking like crazy, thinking this all had to be a dream.

"What's the big deal?" Ochako asked, not understanding why Tamaki and Mirio were so hyperbolic in their reactions. 

"Ochako, of all the years we've known Izuku, we've never seen him speechless. Eri, how many times have you seen him speechless?" They asked, trying to confirm their claim.

"In a situation like this? I can't remember, well, now I can." Eri said with a smug expression, as she had finally gotten what she wanted. 

"Yeah, so it's a pretty big deal that of all people, Eri was the one to do it. Do you know how much money we're gonna lose to Uncle Masaru now?" Tamaki exclaimed, his annoyance present in his voice.

"Why are you losing money?" Izuku asked, having not heard of this until now.

"One time, Nejire, Mirio, and I were chilling at Aunt Mituski's place whilst Katsuki and Camie were on a date. Uncle Masaru was drinking with us, and if we all got onto the conversation of how you somehow always know the right thing to say." Tamaki explained. 

"Yeah, it's almost like your dialogue is a part of some story or something" Mirio added.

(A/N: What's that? Two fourth wall breaks in two chapters? Yup, I'm in full Deadpool mode.)

"So anyways, Aunt Mitsuki bought it up, and we all bet ¥3000 each on who we thought it would be. Mirio thought it would be him, I thought it would be Nejire, Nejire thought it would be me, Aunt Mitsuki thought it would be Katsuki, and Uncle Masaru... said it would be Eri" Tamaki said, sighing with regret. 

"We all made fun of him, saying that he would lose his bonus, and he said that if we were so sure, that we'd give him double if he was right. Meaning all of us have to give him ¥6000 yen." Tamaki added, digging his grave, as he and Mirio had lost their mood.

(A/N: That's around £40 or $52)

"Hey by the way, where's Himiko? Nejire left at the same time as us, so she should be here, right?" Eri asked, before yawning out loud.

"I'm sure she's coming soon, she's pro-" Tamaki reassured Eri, before getting cut off by the sound of knocking. 

"Speak of the devil..." Izuku muttered, as he opened the door and let Himiko in. 

"Heyyyy Izu!" Himiko exclaimed, leaping onto Izuku and giving him a big hug, as he stumbled back, before putting her down. 

"Hi Himiko, you wanna take off your shoes and come inside?" Izuku asked, already stressed with her being there, as he didn't want to receive a noise complaint.

"Sure thing! Hey everyone!" Himiko exclaimed again, not realising how late it was at night for all of them.

"Hey Himiko, I was just about to sleep, so if you could keep it down, that would help. Izuku, good night." Eri said as she reached into the cupboards in the kitchen, grabbing her melatonin supplements, and taking two of them. 

"You wanna sleep?" Izuku asked, diverting his attention away from Himiko, who wasn't too happy about that. 

"Yeah, I didn't get much last night, but I'm not that tired right now either." Eri replied, explaining her conundrum. 

"Well good on you for not going straight to the sleeping pills." Izuku said reassuringly, his voice soft and gentle. 

"Thanks, but yeah, if everyone could keep it down." Eri stated, looking exclusively at Mirio and Himiko, "then that would be nice." 

"Don't worry about this idiot, he's gonna conk out soon anyways. Which reminds me, Izuku, mind if we stay the night here? I need to visit Uncle Masaru in the morning anyways." Tamaki requested.

"Sure yeah, you guys can use my room. But remember, if you're gonna go all the way tonight, use protection, and keep your voices down" He teased.

"Yeah yeah, whatever Dad " Tamaki replied, "I'll come and say goodnight to Eri as well."

"Thanks, Dad" Eri said, grinning at Tamaki, which resulted in Tamaki rolling his eyes, and Izuku snickering. 

"I'll be back everyone" Izuku announced, as he went upstairs, with Tamaki and Eri following suit. 

"So, Mirio! How are you? How's UA? Is Nejire okay? Are you a virgin?" She asked, remembering her conversation with Nejire. 

"What the- Why would you- It's- You-" Mirio asked, him now being the speechless one, as he stared at Himiko, not breaking eye contact...sipping on the last of his grape juice. 

"Why did I agree to her coming? I should just go upstairs, I feel like the awkwardness in this room is gonna kill me-" Ochako thought to herself.

"Thanks for walking me up the stairs you guys, you're really helping me with a task I do every single day. Really, you're true Japanese legends. Your names will be inscribed onto the gravestone of-" Eri rambled before Izuku shoved her onto her bed. 

"Sorry, I totally didn't mean that" Izuku stated sarcastically. 

"You just ruined the very concept of sarcasm with that joke. How dare you, Izuku Midoriya, I can't even look at you" Eri replied, equally as sarcastic. 

"Do I need to put you both in a time-out corner?" Tamaki joked, getting a little tired of the sibling's antics, as he was literally tired.

"She/He started it!" The Midoriya siblings said in unison, only for Tamaki to facepalm and sigh disappointment. 

"Right, well, Eri, goodnight, I hope you had fun today, even if Himiko's annoying as fuck, and Mirio...well he's just a dumbass. Make sure you get some proper rest before school and fix your sleep schedule. And Izuku, good on you for surprising the girls and coming out, this night's been fun, I know I'm not usually involved in the conversation, but I loved the... I have no other way of saying this, but the vibe was nice. You put a smile on my face, so thanks. Also thanks for letting me and Mirio crash. We'll make you some breakfast in the morning to make up for it, and goodnight to you too." Tamaki said, rendering both siblings speechless, as Izuku truly felt something from Tamaki's words, this feeling of... being cared for? It wasn't something he got to experience, and Tamaki's voice, albeit monotone, was relaxing, as it calmed him down, getting him in a relaxed mood. 

"Thanks, Tamaki, you're a good friend" Izuku replied, hugging Tamaki, who reciprocated, patting him on the back before letting go. 

"This is too adorable! If you two don't kiss now I'm going to be very sad-" Eri replied, breaking the mood, as she stood back up, confusing the two boys.

"You pushed me on the bed before I got a chance to change into my pajamas." She explained, causing Izuku to have an inner moment of reflection. 

"You're a fucking idiot Izuku.
 Yeah and?
"No that's it. Also, stop talking to yourself, you've got shit to do"

"Sorry, Eri. I'll let you sleep now. I hope you had fun today, and sorry for all the Kota teasing" Izuku said, finally being sincere with his sibling. 

"It's fine, really. Thanks for looking out for me as well. You're a very good brother, even if I don't always let you know." Eri replied, hugging Izuku, who hugged her back.

"Thanks, Eri. Sleep well, alright?" Izuku said, letting go of Eri and closing her door behind him, as he saw Ochako leave her room, having gotten changed into a t-shirt and some short shorts, inadvertently showing off her radiant skin and smooth thighs.
"I could hear all of that- Why are the walls so thin? Well, it's not like that's gonna matter, I'm not having sex- AAHHHHHHH STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT! You're literally right next to a child's bedroom! A child who Izuku treated like an angel, because she is...but that was so adorable, he'd make a great daddy- Dad. He'd make a great dad. That's what I meant to sa- Oh crap he's looking at me!"

"Hey you two, Eri asleep now?" Ochako asked nervously, as Tamaki said nothing and walked past her. 

"Yeah, she's asleep. I see you're ready for a night of relaxing." Izuku stated, trying not to stare at Ochako too much.
"Stop looking at her legs, it's weird you're gonna creep her out...or her boobs. What are you five?! Just because she looks...way too good in that doesn't mean you can keep staring. I mean it's not like you can sleep with your roommate, that's just weird. And I'm not thinking about it, nope. No. Not at all. There is no way in hell I'm- Fuck she's looking at me, why are her eyes so nice wait shit Izuku respond!

"Izuku?" Ochako called out, seeing that the green-haired teen had zoned out for a second.

"Yeah? Sorry, I was just thinking of something else. What's up?" Izuku asked, trying to keep his composure.

"I was just gonna ask you if you wanted me to give Himiko some clothes, or if we should let her sleep in her dress" She said with a grin.

"Ochako, that's too far... for being nice to her. We should ruin her dress and force her to walk home in one of my outfits" Izuku joked.
"But in all seriousness, that's a good idea, we'll get the other two guys up here too, then me you and Himiko can watch something on the TV since Eri needs to rest." 

"Sure thing, let's get them all up here then" Ochako said reluctantly, loving yet hating how good of a person Izuku was, his willingness to include people in everything being a double-edged sword in this case.

As the two roommates went downstairs, they both stopped at the entrance to the sitting room, looking up at one man: Mirio Togata.

"iT's oVeR aNaKiN! i hAvE hic tHe hIgH gRoUnD! tImE fOr A tRuSt FaLl!" He exclaimed, before leaning forwards, causing Tamaki to catch him, ready for his shoulders to break, as he felt Mirio's entire body mass get thrown onto his shoulders, as he was able to stay standing, just barely.

"Jesus Mirio why are you so tall...lucky bastard" Tamaki muttered, noticing how much effort Mirio had put in at the gym, managing to stay lean whilst putting on some good muscle, and with his above-average height supporting that kind of look.
"I'll carry this idiot upstairs, good night guys," Tamaki said, lugging Mirio on his shoulders, as he walked up to Izuku's room.

"Wait Tamaki, my pajamas should be on my bed in my room, throw them down to me once you're up there, I'll get changed in the toilet. Himiko, Ochako can lend you some clothes, so you can change in the bathroom." Izuku said, wincing, as he didn't like the idea of letting anyone in that room, since it did belong to his mother, other than Ochako, who he had gotten used to. 

"Sure thing Izu! Let's go Ocha!" Himiko said, as the three of them all went upstairs, as Tamaki got to Izuku's room, throwing Mirio down, who at this point was fast asleep, subsequently grabbing Izuku's pajamas and throwing them to him. 

After Himiko and Izuku had gotten dressed, they walked out of their respective rooms, with Izuku in a t-shirt and some baggy shorts, with Himiko wearing a long T-shirt and some tight-fitting shorts, which accentuated her figure, which somehow had gotten more noticeable since the last time she had hung out with the group, as Izuku remembered that Toga was a year older than all of them...and that she had at least matured in one way.

"Damn it, why did she have to go and do that? Now her legs and ass are on display...okay mine are too, but she's only wearing that to show off! Fine, you wanna play like that then? I'll just wear nothing- Okay bad idea, maybe just try and cuddle up to him, that works better." Ochako thought to herself, refraining from scowling at Himiko, as Izuku walked down the stairs, trying not to look at either of the two girls, who followed him downstairs.

"Right, so it's just the three of us. Uh, what do you want to watch? Movie, documentary, sitcom?" Izuku asked, slightly nervous, well, actually very nervous. Despite all the time he'd spent with Nejire, Camie, and Aunt Mitsuki, this was the first time he'd been alone with two girls his age, late at night. 

"Let's watch a movie! How about Star Wars, Mirio did just quote it?" Himiko enthusiastically suggested. 

"That's...actually a good idea. Now we just have to decide which one." Ochako replied, sitting down in the middle of the sofa, patting the seat next to her, "Izuku, Himiko, sit down, we can decide whilst we find it." Ochako suggested, smugly grinning, as this way Himiko wouldn't be able to get close to Izuku. 

"Well, I say we watch Empire. Also, Ochako, can you move? The middle's my spot" Izuku asked, looking down at Ochako.

"The middle's Eri's spot, smartass" Ochako said defensively, very adamant about giving up her seat, and therefore her golden opportunity.

"And she's not here, so move" Izuku replied, moving closer to the couch, as Ochako reluctantly moved, not wanting to make herself seem suspicious or to cause a scene, as Izuku sat, with each girl on either side of him. 

"Wanna make the sofa recline?" He asked, to which both of the girls nodded, as he got up and pulled the handle on the side of the sofa by Ochako's side, and then walked around and did the same on Toga's side, before going to the back of the sofa and pushing down on it whilst holding the small lever on the back down, causing the seat to recline, and for the back to arch down, so that they would all be essentially lying down. 

"This is certainly more comfortable, right guys?" Izuku asked, trying to undercut some of the awkwardness he felt, as he kept his arms by his side and hands to himself, not wanting to get into any kind of trouble with anyone, as his body was as stiff as a board.

"Well, I think we should watch Empire, right Himiko?" Ochako asked, not wanting to start an argument over their favourite Star Wars film.

(A/N: She may not want to start one, but I do! I'm kidding, keep it civil, and what's your guy's favourite Star Wars film? Tell me in the comments, I'd love to know!)

"Sure yeah!" Himiko replied, grabbing a blanket and throwing it over herself, as she curled up for warmth.

As Izuku put the film on, looking on in anticipation and excitement, forgetting about the predicament he was in, as his imagination and the immersive experience of watching one of his favourite films almost put him into a trance, as his body disconnected from his mind, as he was well and truly captivated by the film, forgetting about everything else.

Ochako noticed this, along with the glimmer in his eyes. He normally seemed so happy and upbeat, but Izuku was surprisingly never hopeful, he never had that air of childish innocence that she still felt like she had. Like he'd already grown up, but at a time like this, who wouldn't react like him, right?

However, Ochako's bliss was burgled from her, as Himiko had rested her head on Izuku's shoulder, her eyes still transfixed on the screen, but her body was curling up to Izuku's, although it did seem like a side effect from the way she was sitting.

Ochako dismissed this fact, and did the same, before grabbing Izuku's arm and putting it around her shoulder, as she admired how toned his biceps were.

"Ochako? What are you doing?" Izuku whispered, only now realising what was happening.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit sleepy, and this is comfortable for me. You don't mind, right?" Ochako asked, her face innocent, her tone soft yet alluring, as she stared desperately at Izuku the whole time, playing him like a fiddle.

"Th-that's fine..." Izuku replied, not really minding, as he felt something hug his other arm, someone. He turned over to see Himiko, knocked out, as she snored lightly, almost purring in her sleep, as she held Izuku's arm tightly, which led to his upper arm being caught in her cleavage, causing him to blush. 

Ochako, figuring out what was going on, softly grabbed Izuku by the chin, and turned his gaze back towards her. Although her eyes almost fluttered at how pretty Izuku's eyes were, as he stared deep into hers. 

"So, meeting Himiko was... interesting" Ochako commented, whispering so Himiko wouldn't wake up, although it only served to make her sound sexier, as she bought her face and body closer to Izuku, her arms slowly finding their way to his torso and thighs, as she rested her hands there.

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you she liked me or is obsessed with me... I just didn't know how to bring it up. If ut's any peace of mind, I don't like her back, so she's not gonna be around often, she's not my type." Izuku replied, feeling Ochako's proximity to him, although he didn't really mind much, especially with how hot she sounded right now.

"Oh really? What is your type then, Izuku~?" Ochako teased, still trying to act as she normally would, but the teasing in this scenario was made a thousand times more awkward by the current... predicament they were in. 

"Well...anything other than really... I'm not sure how else to say it, but bratty girls." Izuku replied, getting flustered at Ochako's words, as he found his hands around Ochako's waist, his blush darkening. 

"Well, why don't we..." Ochako said, bringing her face closer, and closer to Izuku's, almost begging him to do the same, "talk about that more upstairs? We should let Himiko sleep, right? C'mon, we'll go to my room..." Ochako suggested, not wanting anyone around right now. All she wanted was Izuku, and she wanted him badly.

Izuku silently nodded, his brain too frazzled and overloaded that he couldn't even vocalise his thoughts, a situation Ochako would be able to relate to, as she was in the same boat as him, although her sudden surge and spike in confidence and flirtatiousness came out of nowhere.

Izuku carefully removed his hand from Himiko's grasp, before picking her up and laying her on the sofa properly, covering her with a blanket and turning the TV off, realising they had gotten all the way to Han being frozen by Carbonite, surprised that this much time had gone by.

He followed Ochako upstairs, about to sleep in his mother's old room for the first time in over 10 years... with a girl at 1:30 in the morning.

This night could only get better, right?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.5K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
36.8K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
136K 3.9K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...