Protection

By ph1localy

ON-GOING AND CURRENTLY EDITING:) Shout out to @VixenDesires for making my book cover! I'm in love. ♡︎ Angelin... More

Authors note<3 (please read)
Reunions
You Did What?!
Food
Story
Beauty Sleep
Work
Why Did You Say That?
Raincheck
The Rise of the Dark Phantom
Princess/Smut
Car parts
car/smut
Addy
Chances
Baes club
Kidnap
his. just his.
No more lies
Shut up
Crave/smutt
Initials/ Smut
Run, Johnny run
Left
Craved
Shaking
Baby
Overthinking
Pounding Pain
A choice
Skip
Bullets
Unknown
Credence
Moron
Pathetic boy
Marry me?
Proposal
Conplicated
Little Store Hooker/smut
Jordan

Again

3.3K 42 15
By ph1localy

Angelina

"Wake up!"

I woke up looking next to me seeing i'm in an empty bed, a frown takes over my face. Why did he have to leave me alone. He's my squish pillow.

Groaning i sat up rubbing my eyes having my eyes adjust to the light. Who decided to make these so damn bright? Not me. "What" i mumble walking towards my door, i open it revealing Charles, holding a black leather  body suit with a bullet protective vest. Okay this, is sexy as fuck.

"For you, my lady" I take them into my hands thanking him. i turn around looking into the wall mirror, i change struggling to get the body suit over my breasts but eh it's was well worth the pain.

I matched some leather black boots with it tying my hair in a braid leading it off towards the side.

I put some fresh makeup on shortly after making my way out, as i'm walking down the staircase men in suits are alined down the hall. I've never seen his guards in place till now, and i'm telling you i'm here for it.

"He's waiting for you outside" A guy with curly hair said, "Thanks" i grumbled.

I made my way outside seeing Quill, Charles and Greyson outside shooting guns while yelling at each other who's better. In my opinion Quill shoots like a newbie, Charles shoots like he's showing off -which he most likely is-, and Greyson shoots like a man.... that needs an ego boost.

"Good morning boys" i say walking towards Greyson, "Morning, love" He kisses my cheek painting a soft kiss handing me a Robinson Arm XCR.

Heavy little shit it is.

I placed it over my shoulder having Greyson help me out telling me how to use it so i don't end up killing someone or myself.

"And then you just fire" I exhaled a breath pulling the trigger, the bullet fled out quick a loud bang leaving seconds after. It was close to hitting the center, i just needed it up more. And i can't not think about the aching pain in my arms right now.

"Good job" Greyson lifted the tip of the gun higher putting his hands behind his back observing my every single move. I take a sharp breath pulling the trigger back hitting the center perfectly, i smile, i walk backwards keeping my gun up.

I hit the trigger lining up perfectly with the lines hitting bullseye plenty of times. You know i'm not too shabby at this. I need real competition. Girl, please.

"Angelina take it easy, we're just practicing.." Greyson leads off walking toward me, i start walking away shooting more boards. Practice makes perfect.

"Angelina stop!" I ignore him, the next i realize i'm bumping into someone, they took the gun away from me a fire escaping shooting somewhere else. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in so much trouble. I can't help, but feel the small hairs on my neck stand up knowing exactly who's beside me.

"When i say stop you fucking stop!" He raised his voice at me as his hand going up in various ways showing emotion. He hovers down hissing at the burning pain in his shoulder. His hurt shoulder at that.

"Im sorry ok? I just want to get this perfect" I mumble under my lips, a long sigh leaves his lips, "You seem to already know how to control a gun, now there's just 3 more things you need to learn."

"And what are those?" I questioned him.

"Control, Knives, and Hearing, because you clearly can't hear me tell you to stop" He walks away picking up something, i look down at my shoes.

What's wrong with him? I mean, yes, i get i wasn't listening to him when he basically is the pro, but why did he have to be harsh about it? Probably because he took time out of his day to help you learn self-defense, and wants you to be safe, but you're an idiot and don't follow directions? More, or so, yes.

"Good job" Quill says walking past me with the guns. Yeah such a good job, "Follow me, we're going to train for physical strength now" Charles said pointing towards the large black shop up ahead of us, i follow him there walking into the building.

It was massive. There were mats and water fountains placed along it, a knife throwing range, a rope hanging from the ceiling, a rope leading from side to side from the wall. A gymnast area and a whole gym. Mirrors, lots, and lots of mirrors. As well as lights.

"You're going there" Quill said pointing to the rope along the two halls, am i suppose to walk that?

"You don't expect me to walk that do you?" I ask him, "Walk the plank" It's a rope-

I take a deep breath standing on top trying my best to balance, i feel overwhelmed with three muscular men staring at me watching my every move. I decide to ignore the fact and start taking small steps, "Faster" Greyson yelled at me, i saw Quill from the side of my eye telling him something.

I can't do this.

"I can't" i squint my eyes wobbling along it trying to keep balance.

"You can and will. Now fucking walk and forget the world outside of your mind" Why is he yelling at me, i'm not a fucking dog he cant tell what to do.

I hesitate at first but then shortly after i started walking, keeping a steady balance throughout the whole thing.

My arms still up.

As in half way through Greyson pulls it back and forth making it swing back and forth, i lose my balance falling unto the ground groaning.

"What the hell was that for?" I say getting up walking to him.

"You we're annoying me of how slow you were" i scoff at his comment.

Really now?

"Again"
—————

"AGAIN"

I was getting tired of Greyson by now.

It was 3:00 pm, we've been doing this for about 10 hours.

Greysons been yelling at me endlessly telling me to redo it till it's perfect. I got it twice now, fulfilling all his requests: no arms ups, fast pace, looking straight ahead, but he kept adding more as i completed them.

Now he wants me to do some Black Widow moves, my body can't do that? Has he seen my body? I'm not the most skinny or athletic person out there.

I only finished 2/7 moves he wanted me to do. 

I did her scissor leg takedown around Charles  neck. Then i did a heel kick from above.

Greyson even clapped when he was satisfied with how i did them, they were scary at first but you get over that when the person lands back unto the ground.

"That's enough for today" I had sweat droplets coming from my face, i sighed wiping my face with the rag he gave me.

I didn't seem to notice the other people practicing their own stuff till he said something.

I'm sweating even more with this tight ass suit.

I drank my 13th bottle of water tossing it into the trash perfectly.

"Not you Hale, you're not stopping until you get that rope plank completed to my satisfaction." I roll my eyes walking into it.

"Do a heel kick from above walking it"

"That's impossible Greyson!" I say to him, he gave me a 'hm' and sat down watching me.

"Hurry or i'll add more"

I walked across the first bit perfectly walking it steadily not having my arms up in balance as Greyson said.

"Now" he yelled, i took a sharp breath lifting my leg slowly into the air wobbling the rope.

"Go quick, the faster you go the easier it is, babe" I regain my balance taking his suggestion.

I lifted up my leg high, quickly lifting it up and around, making almost an circle, when i did it both my feet were on the rope then Greyson moved the rope making me fall off.

"I was so close"

"Not close enough to my expectations, but good enough. You did well"  He walked back to his seat motioning me to go again.

When did he even get up?

I walked back in steadily walking it, lifting my leg up swinging it around, gaining my balance with my arms up, Greyson moved it back but i didn't fall.

I put my arms down by my side finishing what seemed to be an endless walk.

"Better Mr. Lockwood?" I say glaring at him hopping off the rope.

"No"

"What do you mean no? THAT TOOK HOURS OF TRAINING!" i screamed in his face.

" You can't finish in the race without starting it"

He was unfazed by this scowling down at me. I take a deep breath. I have an idea of why he is so serious when it comes to training and i'm planning on finding more about it later.

"And it's not perfect, nothing can be perfect in hours Angelina, It takes years of practice. Like you said, You want it to be perfect." He says, "This was my whole point, you still can't do it perfectly"

"To your expectations!"

"We'll finish this tomorrow, better get some rest now." I shoot him a glare shaking my head, i walked away heading into the house.

My body aches from all the practice.

I took my vest off dropping it into the floor taking my shoes off, unzipping my body suit. It fell to the floor making a sigh release from my lips. I take a swift look at my scarred legs. I'm sorry. I whisper to them in my head. I look back into the mirror to see Greyson.

"Oh my you scared me Greyson!" I said startled covering my naked body, he nodded staring down at my wrapped thighs.

I try to walk to the shower but, "Fuck are those?" he spoke taking a sip of water.

"Don't know" i shrug.

"Liar"

"Why are you so damn grumpy? I tried okay? I know i'm not as strong as you but i'll get there! I'll get it perfect and you're just so annoying how perfect you want it." He throws the bottle to the ground taking long strides toward me.

He lets his hand roam my face slowly down towards my body.

A shiver going down my spine.

He lifts his knee up grabbing my thigh lifting it up over his leg, i tried pulling it away but he was holding on to tight.

Even for a man with a wound he's still strong.

He ripped that bandage off tossing it to the ground, "Mm what's this?" I pull away glaring at him.

"You can't just hold my body whenever you want!" I say trying to switch the convo, "Yeah say that to my initials. But fuck what you just said, why are there cuts? Why did you place them there? Those weren't there when i was last there" he spoke softly, his voice going mellow.

"Like i said Greyson, i don't know"

"Did i cause those too?" He said hurt clear in his voice.

"No"

"Why"

"Because"

"Not an answer"

"Don't need to give you one"

"Damnit Angelina just tell me why you fucking did it!"

"Because i thought i killed you so i tried bleeding myself out, just didn't go deep enough" I said mumbling the last part.

I purposefully didn't go deep enough, i didn't want to die, but the pain just felt too good.

I loved the pain.

It's an addiction after awhile.

I was doing so good, i was seven months clean, now, now i'm not even 24 hours clean.

"I- No.." his voice trailed off.

He had tears in his eyes which i didn't mean to cause, i don't even know what i tried to do.

"Time flies by doing what you love" i jokingly say, but he didn't find that funny. But i did.

"Pain only makes us stronger"

"No not pain like that, that's losing yourself, that needs to stop, please." He looked into my eyes guilt plastered around his features, he was right i am losing myself slowly, i was just to afraid to say so. Lying to myself. 

"You're right, but there my battle scars and im still here aren't i?"

"But- But you could've not been." he said, a sob coming from him in between.

He hugged me tightly, my body colliding with his.
I hugged him back, it seemed as if he needed the hug more than i did.

"I'm sorry" I whispered into his ear.

"You don't need to be sorry for that, hun" he said pulling away, he wiped a tear from my face smiling at me.

He took his shirt off slowly, watching out for his shoulder.

He then held his hand out for me to take, i accepted it slowly dancing with him.

No music, no speaking.

Just peace.

Just two souls in love with one another.

Afraid to love again.

My chest leaned against his, i felt comfortable dancing with him, naked.

This is perfect, he's perfect.

He's all i've ever wanted.

And i finally have my lost treasure.

"Greyson" I say in a low whisper, he hums looking down at me.

"What actually happened to your dad. No lies." He slumps his shoulders down pulling away, "I killed him" My mouth falls open. "Why?! Are you insane" He just shrugs saying, "It's in the past. Plus he made me lose you, so i taught him a lesson"
——————
Word count 2296

Had fun with thiss

Sorry not sorry for the scare lmao

The ending to this story is d decided how you think it'll end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...