TaaRey FF - Aurora!

Oleh Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 49

532 42 15
Oleh Asha_PercAbeth

"Taani" Kunal called her. She was yet watching Rey's retracing figure. "Haan…" Her trance snapped. "Is everything okay?" He was sure there was something wrong between the two. "Wo…." Taani fiddled. "Mein tumse baad mein milta hu, Kunal…" She stepped forward to follow Rey. But Kunal held her hand. "Ek minute, Taani…" He paused. He understood her urgency in going after him. But there was something important he wanted to speak to her. "Just 5 minutes… Mein subah se tumhe Mila nahin hun… And I really miss my best friend…" He admitted. Taani blinked at him. He was the one who hadn't showed up and now he was telling as if she avoided him. "Tum na..  Kunal… Raat ko achanak gayab ho Gaye te tum… Bhai ne bola ta ki tum yaha humse miloge… but no… ab jab raat honewala hai… ab aake bol rahe ho ki I miss my best friend" she fumed, folding her hands. "acha… baba… I know... It's my fault" he sighed. "I'm leaving Bangalore tonight…" He confessed. Taani's eyes slammed on him.
"Raat isiliye jaana pada…I have been transformed to Bangalore on medical field… Aur jaane se pehle tumse milna ta…" He smiled. "Per…" Taani stood in shock. "Yaha clinic ko Zoya sambalegi… I'll be assigning someone soon…" He informed her. Zoya always cared to serve people. Among which she had really forgotten what she really wanted to do, Taani thought. "there's something for you…" He gifter her a wrapped box.

She peered at him. "Open Karo..." He insisted. When she opened the box, there was two silver ghungroo anklets. Her lips automatically split up. He never omitted her likes. "Thank you…" She hugged him. "You need to sort things between you and Rey, Taani. He really looked upset" He caressed her back. Taani broke the hug watching him in wonder. His previous actions always told that he wasn't fond of Rey. But now, there was a twinge of fondness towards him in his eyes. It was nice to hear it from him. She would anyhow manofy Rey. But, She would definitely miss Kunal.

******

"Rey…" Manini was surprised to see him alone. She looked behind him to see others. But none were back along with him. "Tum akele aaye ho… Baaki sab kaha hai..." She called out still sitting on the couch. Taani's words rung in Rey's head. It bothered him. He was hurt at her out lash. It pained him to hear her saying he didn't care her above Sharon. Sharon was his best friend from childhood. Yes, he cared for her. But he equally cared for Taani if not more. And her questioining his priorities just was a slap on her trust on him. There was always only his friends and dance in his life until he loved Taani. She made a space for herself in his life which cannot be taken by anyone. For him choosing one was never an option. Once upon a time he chose sides and suffered a lot, which he wouldn't want to repeat it again. He wanted to have that balance in his life with Love, Friendship and Dance. He wished Taani understood it.

"Mein Toda tired hun, mom… isiliye aa Gaya…" He went and sat beside Manini. Leo wagged it's tail and nipped Rey's trousers. Rey sighed as it's pupils peered him. "Leo… come here…" Manini signalled to the pup. It bounced up the couch sitting beside Manini on the other side, watching Rey again. "Ye toh… apka baate bi samajta hai?" Rey was amused. "Leo is a smart guy…" Manini was proud of that furry animal. "Acha tum batao... Aaj ka din kaisa ta? Tum sab log enjoy ki ache se?" She asked him. Ofcourse day was super good until he opened his mouth about Sharon with Taani. "Haa…" he responded tiredly. Manini gazed at his less enthusiastic son. He sounded low. Instead of asking him any questions further, she got up to bring something for him to eat. But he pulled his mother back and kept his head on her lap. "Let it be mom… let me sleep for a while…" He requested. And that was the first time he was craving for his mother's lap after many years. She was quite taken aback but didn't push him away. He snuggled in her lap as he ruffled her head. Leo barked making both of them amaze. He licked Rey's chin as Manini laughed. Leo was being jealous, now.

******

It was early in the morning when Taani trotted steps down the hall. She was reminscing yesterday's night.  After a brief conversation with Kunal she was back to home to check on Rey, only to find him asleep in his mother's lap. She waited for him to wake up and when she tried to speak he ignored her, pulling his feet into his room. He directly went to his room locking the door on her face. She was despaired at his treatment. But she deserved it for being a blunt speaker. She had accused him of something which was not true. At least, not now. After the patch up, Rey had changed so much so that he always made sure of her likes and dislikes to be heard. But what she did utterly disappointed herself. He wasn't even looking at her, let alone talk. She badly wanted to apologise.

"Bubbly… ye coffee dekar aana Zara..." Rupali yelled. Taani's eyes fell on them as an idea bobbed in her head. "Kisko bhabi…" Bubbly asked Rupali. "Rey aur uska parents Bahar garden area mein hai…unko dekar aana Zara..." She told.

Taani ran in a jet speed and plucked the coffee tray from Bubbly surprising both of them. "Taiji… ye mein lekar jaati hun…"

Rupali gawked at her daughter approximately for a minute. "Teek hai…" she permitted. Taani spread a smile towards them and walked out, leaving them to watch her back in curiosity.

Mihir, Manini and Rey were conversing in an early morning talks. Actually Mihir and Manini were the only two talking while Rey sat watching both of his parents. "Aunty .. Uncle… aapke liye coffee..." She beamed. Rey looked upto her. She caught his eye. He immediately broke the eye contact remembering that he was still angry on her. "Are… Taani beta… tum kyun lekar ayi ho?" Mihir asked her. "Koi baat nahi… aap lijiye…" she kept the tray on table serving the cups to them adding sugar according to their taste. Mihir and Manini took their cups impressed at her would be daughter-in-law. She then took the remaining cup to fill with less sugar. "Rey ko coffee mein sugar zyada hona pasand hai, Taani" Manini suggested seeing her mixing less sugar. Taani nodded again trying to catch his eye. She knew. But she was trying to get his attention and instigating him to talk. Then again, he was smiling at her mother. And he didn't even look at her.

"Rey .. ye aapke liye…" she handed a cup of coffee to him. He eyed the cup for several seconds. "Mujhe abi coffee peene ka man nahi hai…" He stood up. There was a bleated silence for second. "Wo tumhe itni Pyaar see de rahi hai, Rey" Manini chided at his sudden rudeness. "Ha… ek cup coffee peene see Tera mood toh Karab nahi hoga…" Mihir scolded. "Per dad…" Rey wasn't going to bait. Taani's face was crestfallen at his outright obligation even with a coffee. But he wasn't going to melt.

"Rey... Rey…" Vicky and Nil darted towards them in a ragged breathe. Everyone's focus went on the two. "Guys… Kya hua? Tum dono itni kaaf kyun rahe ho?" Rey turned towards them as both halted. "Wo… Kya haina…" Nil heaved. "Guys…relax" Rey sighed at their emergency conversations, always. "Taani bi yahi hai… acchi baat hai… Aaj humara semester ka results aane Wala hai" Vicky announced.

******

There was a commotion in Kriya's room as everyone huddled in the small space. She was continuously refreshing the college website page to check for the results but it was not yet uploaded.

"Are…dekna… jaldi… mein toh pakka fail honewala hun…" Bharath was wary of his results. Somewhere inside his guts, he knew he had given his exams poor. He wasn't confident at all. "Mela bi do ka kaatnewala hai…" Amar held onto him. Others watched them. "Guys… chup raho… abi results Aya nahi hai… hum deklenge…" Sharon chastised them. In amidst of all the nervousness, Taani was the only who looked quite relaxed. More than her results, she was worried with Rey's anger.

"Ab tak kyun nahi release Kiya hai results?" Surbhi joined beside Kriya, peering into the laptop. Simmi and Rinni were chewing their thumbnails, literally. Neha was continuously praying with a folded hands. Nil and Vicky were pacing the room. Sharon, Rey and Swayam exchanged a glance often looking at all the other anxious faces. Rithwik and Wahi were perched on a table disinterested in everything. Karan and Taani sat together, hands on their chin.

"Ye mail…" Kriya frowned as she received a mail instead of results. The sender name sent her shivers down. It was from London institute. She glanced at Surbhi to receive the same expression from her.

"Kya hua?" Sharon asked them noticing their highly strung faces. Surbhi signalled Kriya to open the mail and read it out loud.

Dear Kriya,

As per our assignment, your period at St. Louis was just for one year. But with the ongoing preceeding changes at our institute, we have extended the final year completion of you to be completed at St. Louis. This is applicable only to the third year students who will be passing out to the final year, next. We wish you all the best for the final year endeavours.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lily Bourn,
HR of London Institute.

There was same mail for Surbhi, Wahi and Rithwik. Except for Karan. His last year was completed and the further decision of staying back in Mumbai or leaving to London would be decided by him alone. Surbhi and Karan exchanged a glance. Probably, this was going to be the hardest decision for both if Karan chose to go back. It didn't go unnoticed by Taani.

All of them screeched in happiness. They had forgotten about their study here was only limited to year. And when they saw the mail from London Institute, they were afraid about leaving St. Louis as the year was completed. But the mail clearly said it was extended for final year and they were really happy. All others congratulated them sharing the same happiness. Though the first meeting between them happened happily for few and unpleasantly for others, yet all of them overcame it.

"Guys… there's a mail from St. Louis, as well" Kriya broke the uproar and murmurs. Everyone went quite.

Dear Kriya,

Hereby the college premises will be opening from 01/02/2022 as usual. Hence, we request all the students to attend the classes on time from the given date. All the best for your results.

Note: We have a special announcement for the dance team. NDC dates are already announced by the 'Dance Board' which is by the end of April month.  And I request everyone of the team to assemble the college on 22nd of January to further discuss about it. We are aware of the meeting date being between your holidays. But this is extremely important to postpone.

Thank you.

Regards,
Komal,
HR of St. Louis.

The same mail was passed to all others. "Wow… NDC… itna jaldi…" Sharon got excited. "Matlab hum ko aaj hi nikalna hai yahase…" Simmi was shocked. They were on a vacation and they were enjoying it here. They thought, they still had 10 days time. "Hum sab nahi… only the dance team. I think others may stay back…" Rey said noticing the muscles fletching in Taani's face. "Tum log chale jayenge toh…. Sirf mein, Taani, Wahi aur Karan Kya karenge yaha" Rithwik sat straight. All of them came together and he would want to go back together. "Per… Sirf dance team ko bulaya hai… so tum log apna aur holidays enjoy karke aao" Rey intervened.

None looked happy about it. "No, Rey…" It was Karan who spoke. "I have some unfinished business to complete… I guess Taani aur ye dono bi saath mein aana chahte hai… and we all will leave together back to Mumbai…"

"Aaj hi nikalna hai Kya?" Wahi asked remembering Hina would be here for 10 days. What a destiny? It always departed him from Hina. Taani understood his dilemma. "Mein aur Wahi yahi per rahenge… Hum college start hone se pehle ayenge…" She said. Everyone looked at her. Rey's eyes sliced into her as she said those words. Here, he was expecting her to come along with his instigating words and she was…
Wahi was taken amazed at her decision. He didn't understand. But then, suddenly she winked at him. And he understood everything. She was doing it on purpose so that he and Hina had some alone time to spend. But then again, Taani did it for Rey's parents as well. They had come so long to spend time with his son and others. And she wasn't willing to abandon them all of abrupt. Swayam sat silently. But he was somewhere happy that Taani was staying back. At least his parents won't be fully disappointed.

Before anyone could interrupt, Kriya screamed. "Guys... Results…"

Everyone's musings went behind the wall. Their eyes and ears struck back to Kriya. She checked final year results, first.

"Karan…" Surbhi bawled as her eyes fell on the screen. There was an undisputed smile on her face. "You got 95% man…" She flew and clutched onto him. He is the second highest of the college in his year. Karan grinned. He was always the best in academics. All of them congratulated him as Kriya refreshed the third year result list.

"Samne se mat dek, Kriya… niche se dekna… pehla Mera naam hi hoga shayad…" Bharath sulked. Others pitied him. He was really losing his little bit confidence.

Kriya did as he said. And she was appalled to see him predicting his results right on the spot though he wasn't the last in list. His name was placed at row 36. He had failed in three subjects with a percentage of 33%. "Bola na meine…" His face went slack. "Are Bharath… ab ek year aur hai… waha write and pass you can" Neha boasted him. And that was the only positive thing he had to hope for. There was still a chance for him to finish the subjects in his final year.

Next in the list in ascending order was Amar. He had scored 34% with one subject backlog. This time, Rinni patted him to smile as he started cussing himself. Right up before his, Vicky and Nil results were announced with both equally having 34% with both of them having two subjects in a backlog. They moped cursing their own brains. Thanks to Taani, atleast they got passing marks in other subjects.

Then there was Surbhi and Kriya who's percentage was 70 with the same marks at 10th and 11th place. They were releived and happy about it. They didn't mind not getting a distinction. Right above them, Rey, Swayam and Sharon had occupied. Rey and Swayam with 72% while Sharon had 73%. Three of them were extremely in shock. Because they always aced the exams atleast with distinction always. They were hugely disappointed at the results. They were always in top.of the list and.... they were just too shocked to even accept it . Rithwik had got distinction with 89%. And he was happy with it. He really never cared with exams since he was good in studies if not best.

"What about Wahi and Taani?" Karan asked as he didn't hear both of their results.

"I'm checking…." Kriya's eyes dropped at 2nd place. "Wahi got 95%" she was flabbergasted. He never really studied and he got like second highest. Like really! "Wooo…" Rithwik patted his back as others teased him though everyone were sad at their own results. "And Taani…" Kriya's head craned up. Her eyes twinkled as she gawked at Taani's nervous face. "Taani ka kitna Aya hai?" Swayam was sure she is the topper, if Wahi was the second. "98.9%… and she's the topper of the college…" Kriya announced. 

Everyone went quite. Taani. Taani is the topper whom gang always thought she was no where equal to them. Rey was extremely happy for her even though he was disheartened at his own marks. He wanted to pull her and congratulate but he held back. All pulled her into a hug but her eyes were only on Rey who sat silently. Gang sat back watching Taani occupying the lime light she deserved. They may have gone accepting her from despising her but still that didn't defuse the sudden burn of humiliation. They were so proud of themselves for being extremely talented in dance which Taani could never do. But… she had given pigs to fly by bouncing higher in the chart of the college in her academics. Even Kriya and Sharon felt little off at themselves at this. They were happy for her. At the same time they couldn't push the nagging feel of her overthrowing everyone.

******

Author's Note:

So many things happened in this chapter, I guess. But yes, we are going back to St. Louis, soon. I didn't want to drag the Jodhpur track though I'm sure I have given you some great moments of TaaRey here. You all maybe wondering at how will I connect all the other new characters together. But it will happen soon with the story requirement. I have left hints for it here n there if one could notice. Any suggestions, please do mention.

Thank you

Love - Asha

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.4K 437 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
136K 5.2K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
22.3K 1.1K 40
This is the story of Rey and Taani, who love each other intensely, but the journey of their love will not be easy. They have to face many difficultie...
42.8K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...