Twisted Perfection || Fred We...

By FFredWeasleysSlut

She was Snapes daughter and was supposed to be in Slytherin, but what will happen if that doesn't work out? T... More

A/N
The Sorting Hat
It's Not The End Of The World
Date Night
Moving To Fast (smut)
Other Boys
What Happened To Dumbledore
The First Time At The Borrow (smut)
Big Brother Charlie (smut)
Psycho Pervert Charlie
Back To Hogwarts (smut)
Spiders
The Lovely Weasley Twins (smut)
Where's Lavender
I Love You (Smut)
Stupid Boys
Date At The Lake (smut)
Freddie Boy <3
Chrismas Break
Rough Fred (smut)
Let Me Take Care Of You (smut)
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day (smut)
Back to Hogwarts We Go (smut)
Birthday Dinner
A/N
Fraud (smut)
The Letter and the Cleaning
Are you sure? (smut)
Dream(smut)
A/N

Mother Mysteries and Daddy Issues

1.5K 11 7
By FFredWeasleysSlut

I woke up yelling, Fred jumped right up. He was worried, "oh my god what's wrong."

"I'm okay Freddie, just a nightmare," I was not okay. Lavenders face wasn't leaving my mind, even in my dreams.

George sat up, "is everything okay?"

"yea," I didn't want to say anything else, my head was pounding. It was 4 in the morning but I wasn't able to go back to sleep, I toss and turned.

"Love are you okay?" Fred asks me.

"Yea I just can't get comfortable and I'm cold," I say.

"Would you like George to come over here, me and him both would definitely make you warmer," I would love for him to lay with me but it feels kind of strange.

"I guess if he wants to."

"Come on George," Fred says. George gets up and walks to the other side of the bed, I turn over so I'm facing him. Fred is spooning me and George's arms are around wrapped around my back. It feels nice to have them both comforting me, I still am just in love with Fred but after yesterday I knew things were going to change. I soon fall asleep because it was so warm and felt so safe. We all soon woke up to my alarm.

"Ugh shit," I say and quickly turn it off and get out of bed.

"Where are you going," they both said.

"Oh we have class in an hour," I was dreading going to class. I didn't have any of my friends with me, and the friends I do have are sad or freaked out.

"Love are you sure your okay going to class and all, I mean I would want to take a couple days off," Fred says.

"I'm sure darling, missing my classes would make it worse," I say back.

"Okay my love, I'll come to your dorm when I'm ready," he says.

I laugh a little, "okay Freddie." I left and went to my dorm, I didn't feel like taking a shower right now so I said I'll take one tonight. I got dressed and sat down for a while just sitting and thinking. Thinking about Lavender and Hermione, god I hope she wakes up, I can't loose my two closes friends like that. Soon I hear a knock on my door, I open it and Fred runs in and hugs me. I was so confused, then he says.

"Hermione woke up!" I pull away from the hug and I Fred looks at me and smiles. I run out the door as fast as I can to go to the infirmary, Fred follows close behind me. I go in the doors slowly, Ron is already in there.

"Oh my god Hermione," I yell and go to hug her.

"Hey Y/N," she says quietly, still very weak.

"I'm so glad your okay, I was so worried," I say.

"We all were," Fred says and walks over.

"Thank you all," she looks around, "I'm thankful for all of you, does Lav know." I eyes go big and me and Fred make eye contact. "Oh she's mad at me isn't she, because of Ron," she starts crying.

"Oh no no Hermione she was happy for you and Ron," I say trying to comfort her.

"Well does she know, why isn't she here."

"Hermione um..." I turn and look at Fred. I couldn't tell Hermione, she just woke up and all that bad news.

"Hermione," Fred grabs her hand, "I'm so sorry but Lavender didn't make it after the attack."

Her whole face changed, she started crying even more. I felt so bad, I wish it didn't end like this. The nurse came in, "alright everyone, I need to take care of Hermione so everyone needs to leave." I make eye contact with Hermione, I hug her again, very very tight.

"I am so sorry Hermione." We look at each other and I leave, tears in my eyes.

"She will be okay my love, she's a smart, tough girl," Fred says to me and Ron.

"I'm so glad she's back," Ron says.

"Me too," I say. Me and Ron both turn and start walking to out first class.

"You sure your okay?" Fred asks me.

"Yes Freddie," I turn around and kiss him on his cheek, "I'm a lot better now, I love you."

"I love you too," he says. I turn around and go to my first class. It was boring and we just talked about the attack, and learned more ways to prevent it. I couldn't concentrate though, I was still worried for Hermione. I was walking to potions and Fred comes up behind me, "hello my love."

"Hey Freddie."

"How was class?"

"Boring."

"Mine too," he looked at me and grabbed my hand, "why so quiet?"

"Just sleepy," he knew that was a lie.

"I know love, let's just get this class over then we can rest."

"Mhm," we start walking, I lay my head on his side as we walk. I could tell he was worried about me. We walk into potions and my dad watches me and Fred sit down.

"Y/N could I talk to you for a second?" My dad asked, like I had a choice. I got up and walked out into the hallway with him. "Look I know everything is very hard for you, I just want you to know you can talk to me whenever you need to, I know I haven't been there for you but I am now."

"Thank you dad," I say quietly, I didn't know what to think about it.

"Also, that guy your always around, is he your boyfriend or?" I didn't want him to know about Fred, there was no telling what he would do. I was talking to a guy before I came to Hogwarts and he threatened him, he was crazy when it came to that stuff.

"Oh um..." I trail off not wanting to tell him.

"It's okay Y/N to tell me I promise, I want to be involved in your life."

"Yea dad, he is," my voice was shaking.

"He treats you good?"

"Yes dad, he has helped me through a lot."

He pauses and takes a long breath, "that's good, but he's kind of touchy with you," I was about to roll my eyes then stopped, I couldn't let him see that.

"Not really dad."

"Well from what I've seen."

"Dad theres nothing bad about him okay, I love him." He twitches at my words.

"Well let's go back to class," we walk back in and Fred watches me as I walk over to him.

"Everything okay?" He asks me, "what was it about?"

"Everything is fine, he was asking about you."

He looks worried, "oh."

"Fred it's okay, I told him we are together, he didn't seem like he was that mad."

"Alright my love."

Class finishes quickly, we did almost the same thing I did in DADA. Today was so boring and sad, it made me tired though. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom, I had no idea who she is.

"Hey Fred," I say as we were getting ready to leave the classroom, "I think I'm going to ask my dad about my mom."

"Oh okay darling, want me to wait?"

"No it's okay, I'm not sure how long it will take so go ahead and go eat."

"Okay my love," he kisses me and walks away. I go up to my dad

"Uh hey dad, I was wondering if you could tell me about my um mom now?" He shoots a look at me.

"Y/N..."

"Dad I'm older now and I really want... no I need to know."

"Y/N I don't know if I want to tell you."

"Please."

He sighs, "it was young, young love Y/N, I met her while I was in Hogwarts. She got pregnant in her last year, she wanted to get an abortion but I wouldn't let her, after she had you she left me for someone else."

"Oh... I'm sorry dad," I was still confused, I wanted to meet her anyway.

"Right after she had you she got pregnant again with a little boy," my eyes got big, I had a brother.

"Wait what... I have a brother?"

"Yes Y/N, it's Harry Potter." I was freaking out. Harry Potter was my brother.

"R-really?"

"Yes Y/N."

"Wait but that means..." I trail off. It meant that my mom was dead, and I never got to meet her.

"I am so sorry Y/N."

"It's okay dad, I get it."

"But I guess that's why I'm so worried about you being with someone while your this young, I don't want you to end up like me and your mom," He looks down at his desk and I start to walk away, not saying anything else. I walk back up to my dorm, not wanting to eat anything or deal with people. I was wondering what Harry would think, I didn't even know if I should tell him.

I walk into my dorm, "hello love," I jump and look up. Fred is sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here," I say laughing a little.

"I new after you talked to your dad you wouldn't go eat so I just came up here," he smiles and motions me over to him. "So did you fine out anything."

"Um, well yes." I go and lay on him with my head in his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and starts rubbing my back.

"Well what is it," it wasn't like I don't want to tell him, I'm just nervous.

"Harry is my brother," his eyes get big.

"Wait really."

"Yep."

"That's cool, are you going to talk to him?"

"I'm not sure," I say. I start slowly blinking, my eyes were getting heavy.

"You sleepy love?"

"Mhm."

"Would you be okay to skip the rest of the day? I'm sure they would understand with all the things that have been happening."

"Please darling, I'm so so sleepy."

"Of course my love," he is still rubbing my back, making it even harder to day awake. He must make me sleepy, it seems like we sleep more than anything. "I love you princess."

"I love you too," I slowly drift off to sleep in his arms, thinking about my mom. I wish my dad didn't wait so long to tell me, I felt so bad for him, I couldn't imagine if Fred left me just like that. I really loved him, I was so glad I met him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 276 20
These stories are in no particular order. Some are set in a time where Eddie and Reader are an exclusive couple,other times they may not even know ea...
15.2K 160 21
x reader stories ‼️I WILL TAKE REQUESTS‼️ •no smut but will mention some spicy things at some points •Don't hate it's my first time writing fanfics...
985K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
42.8K 4.6K 27
Reckless Careless Impetuous Wild Arrogant Selfish Irresponsible Rash Heedless. Those are the words used to describe Ammah. The girl who has ever...