Christmas Eve

I woke up to Fred playing with my hair. We slept all through the night into the morning, "hello love," I say.

"Morning beautiful," he says smiling. I blush and snuggle into him more, "it's Christmas Eve."

"Yep, I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Me either, but I have an early present for you darling," he says standing up.

"Oh Fred you didn't have to get me anything," I watch him as he moves slowly to his dresser. He pulls out a dark red and black striped box.

"Well I got you this to open now, cause I do not want my mom seeing what's inside this," he smirks.

"Oh my god Freddie," I say rolling my eyes.

"Just open it, you'll love it."

I slowly unwrap the ribbon on top of the box, Fred watching me intensely. I take the top of the box, "oh my god Fred," I say as my face goes red. He laughs a little. In the box was dark red lingerie, with black fuzzy hand cuffs, and a red blindfold. The lingerie looked very revealing, like I wouldn't haven anything on.

"You like it?"

I giggle a little, "yea Freddie, a little revealing-."

"That's how I like it," he says ans kisses me roughly, and puts his hand on my thigh, slowly moving up.

"Fred, not right now," he groans. "I'm sorry love, I'm not in the mood, and wouldn't you wanna use this stuff when we had more," I looked over a George still asleep on his bed, "privacy."

"Yea I guess," he said sadly, pushing out his bottom lip.

"Stop acting like a baby Fred," I say laughing.

"Remember last time you called me that," he said, I smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh no no no," I say getting up and running, I didn't want to get thrown in the lake again, this time it would be freezing. I turn around to see Fred running after me. His legs were a lot longer so he was faster than me.

"What in great heavens is going on here," I here Molly say and turn around to see her standing in front of Fred.

"Uh nothing mom," Fred says, now scared he will be in trouble.

Molly looks at me for an answer, "really it's nothing Molly, we were just playing around."

"Oh alright, just calm down."

"Yes ma'am," Fred and I both say. Molly walks away and I look back at Fred, I stick my tongue out at him and quickly swooped me up. I yelled, "NO FRED PUT ME DOWN." He ran around the house, us both laughing.

"Oh my god get a room," Ron says, rubbing his eyes because he just woke up.

"Thank you love," I say as Fred puts me down. I quickly kiss him on the lips.

"BREAKFAST," Molly says from the kitchen. Fred pulls me into the kitchen. We sit down and Fred starts putting tons bacon, pancakes and toast on his plate, then he starts stuffing his face. I wasn't to hungry but I ate a pancake.

"This is great Molly," I say.

"Thank you dear," she smiles at me.

"LOOK!" Ron says, pointing to a window.

"ITS SNOWING!" Ginny says.

Ron and Ginny start to stand up, "no no, not until you finish your breakfast," Molly says. They both groan. It's snowing hard, there must have been at least 7 inches already and it just started.

We all finish eating and run outside. As soon as we get out the door Fred picks me up, "WHAT THE HECK," I say. Then Fred threw me into the snow.

"Cold?" He says laughing.

"Ugh yes," I say as he helps me up. I look at him with loving eyes and watch the snow gal in his hair, "your so beautiful."

"Awe, your more beautiful than me love."

"Nope," I say and kiss him. "OW!" I say and turn around.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Ron says and throws more at me and Fred."

"Oh it's on," Fred and George say at the same time.

We have a huge snowball fight and after about 15 minutes we stop, all tired. Ginny and George go inside to get hot chocolate. Ron lays in the snow, he just lays there not moving. Fred and I both start laughing then he says, "you good Ron."

"Yes, stop laughing," he says sternly.

Fred and I go inside to rest for a while. We sit on the couch, I'm reading and Fred sleeping. It's about 1 p.m. now and Molly called for lunch. We quickly eat sandwiches and chips.

"Come on," Fred says pulling me to the door.

"Let me put some warmer clothes," I say smiling at him. I get all my clothes on and go outside to meet Fred.

"Wanna build a snowman?" Fred asks me.

"Yessss," I say smiling big.

"Okay you start rolling the middle I'll roll the bottom."

"Okay darling." I start rolling the bottom and after a minute I look over to Fred, "oh my god, that's huge."

"We're making a big one... just like my-."

I cut him off, "no no no!" He laughs at me. He finished rolling the bottom and I put the middle on it. It was up to my neck and I knew by the time we were done it'd be taller than me.

"Start making the head, im going inside to get some things."

"Okay." I roll the head pretty quick and make it proportional to the rest of the snowman. As soon as I raise it up and put it on the top I seen Fred running out the door.

"Look, look what I got," he says, acting more and more like a little kid. I seen that he had a Y/F/C scarf, a carrot, a quidditch hat, and some buttons.

I giggle a little, "nice Freddie." We start putting all the things on the snowman. We put 2 blue buttons for eyes and a red button smile, then some black ones on the middle. Fred put the scarf and the carrot on the snowman.

"Wanna finish it off?" Fred says handing me the hat.

"Yep," I take it and jump up to put it on.

"Shortie."

"Shut up," I say acting offended. We back up and look at the snowman.

"It looks amazing don't you think?"

"Yes it does, it's getting cold though, can we go inside?"

"Of course," we walk inside. We grab a cup of hot chocolate and sit on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" George asks me and Fred.

"Sure," we both say.

"Want are we gonna watch?" Fred asks.

"Horror movie?" I ask.

"Eh I don't know," Fred says.

"What scared?"

"I- no."

"Then let's watch Sinister," I say.

"Yes!" George says. We turn it on, and Fred cuddles up to me. It doesn't take long for him to get scared. He jumped at every jump scare and I always laughed. The movie was almost a half over and I look over to see George sleeping.

"Wanna go to bed?" Fred asks me.

"But the movie."

"I'm sleepy, and this movie is scary."

"Hey Fred, your a baby."

"Oh. My. God." I laugh at him.

"We can go to bed love." We get up, I turn off the tv. Fred grabs my hand and pulls me to his room, he gets into his boxers and I change to his sweatshirt and underwear. I kiss him once we get into bed. Fred starts touching my ass, and kissing my neck, "no Freddie."

"Whyyy, I wanted to try out the things I bought you."

"I'm sleepy, please Fred?"

"Of course love," Fred wraps me in his arms as tight as he can. We fall asleep quickly.