Mother Mysteries and Daddy Issues

I woke up yelling, Fred jumped right up. He was worried, "oh my god what's wrong."

"I'm okay Freddie, just a nightmare," I was not okay. Lavenders face wasn't leaving my mind, even in my dreams.

George sat up, "is everything okay?"

"yea," I didn't want to say anything else, my head was pounding. It was 4 in the morning but I wasn't able to go back to sleep, I toss and turned.

"Love are you okay?" Fred asks me.

"Yea I just can't get comfortable and I'm cold," I say.

"Would you like George to come over here, me and him both would definitely make you warmer," I would love for him to lay with me but it feels kind of strange.

"I guess if he wants to."

"Come on George," Fred says. George gets up and walks to the other side of the bed, I turn over so I'm facing him. Fred is spooning me and George's arms are around wrapped around my back. It feels nice to have them both comforting me, I still am just in love with Fred but after yesterday I knew things were going to change. I soon fall asleep because it was so warm and felt so safe. We all soon woke up to my alarm.

"Ugh shit," I say and quickly turn it off and get out of bed.

"Where are you going," they both said.

"Oh we have class in an hour," I was dreading going to class. I didn't have any of my friends with me, and the friends I do have are sad or freaked out.

"Love are you sure your okay going to class and all, I mean I would want to take a couple days off," Fred says.

"I'm sure darling, missing my classes would make it worse," I say back.

"Okay my love, I'll come to your dorm when I'm ready," he says.

I laugh a little, "okay Freddie." I left and went to my dorm, I didn't feel like taking a shower right now so I said I'll take one tonight. I got dressed and sat down for a while just sitting and thinking. Thinking about Lavender and Hermione, god I hope she wakes up, I can't loose my two closes friends like that. Soon I hear a knock on my door, I open it and Fred runs in and hugs me. I was so confused, then he says.

"Hermione woke up!" I pull away from the hug and I Fred looks at me and smiles. I run out the door as fast as I can to go to the infirmary, Fred follows close behind me. I go in the doors slowly, Ron is already in there.

"Oh my god Hermione," I yell and go to hug her.

"Hey Y/N," she says quietly, still very weak.

"I'm so glad your okay, I was so worried," I say.

"We all were," Fred says and walks over.

"Thank you all," she looks around, "I'm thankful for all of you, does Lav know." I eyes go big and me and Fred make eye contact. "Oh she's mad at me isn't she, because of Ron," she starts crying.

"Oh no no Hermione she was happy for you and Ron," I say trying to comfort her.

"Well does she know, why isn't she here."

"Hermione um..." I turn and look at Fred. I couldn't tell Hermione, she just woke up and all that bad news.

"Hermione," Fred grabs her hand, "I'm so sorry but Lavender didn't make it after the attack."

Her whole face changed, she started crying even more. I felt so bad, I wish it didn't end like this. The nurse came in, "alright everyone, I need to take care of Hermione so everyone needs to leave." I make eye contact with Hermione, I hug her again, very very tight.