Psycho Pervert Charlie

Warning: attempted/kinda rape.

I woke up in Ginny's room. It was so weird how he did that. I sat up at just sat there for a while. I don't know why I did, I just needed alone time. I haven't left Fred's side. Ginny walks into the room.

"Oh good your up, breakfast is ready," she says then leaves. I put on a plain back shirt and some shorts and start walking to the kitchen. Someone stops me as soon as I leave Ginny's room.

"Hello there beautiful," I turn around to see Charlie. I didn't reply and started walking away. "Where you going sweetheart."

I turn around and he's close enough so I can feel his breath, "can you just leave me alone!"

"Woah, no need to get angry," he says laughing. Fred walks up and I'm so glad he did.

"What's wrong with you Charlie."

"Nothing, just trying to make new... friends."

"Whatever, she asked you to leave her alone."

"Fine," Charlie run past us, running into me almost knocking me over.

"I'm really sorry for him Y/N."

"It's okay Freddie, you can't control him."

"I know, I just feel bad." We walk to the kitchen and sit down. We start to eat and Molly starts talking.

"Me and your dad are leaving soon, we should be back around 8 pm tomorrow, Y/N and Hermione are in charge."

All the guys start talking loudly, complaining about what she just said.

"Mom me and George are a older." Fred says.

"Well what about me I'm the oldest." Charlie says.

"I can't trust any of you guys, if I leave you in charge you'll burn the house down."

"Yea boys, don't worry Molly we'll keep them I line." I say and Molly laughs. The twins and Charlie were still a little mad.

I finish eating and Molly leaves. I go back up to Ginny's room, Hermione follows me. "Hey Y/N, are you okay you seem uneasy?"

"Oh yea I'm fine," I say completely lying.

"Okay, I'm going to Ron's room." She leaves and I start getting a little sad. Do guys seriously ruin everything? I mean I feel like I don't even have my friends as close as I did, Hermiones always with Ron, Ginny with Harry, I can't say anything though cause I'm always with Fred. Then there's Charlie, he needs no explanation. Fred walks in.

"Hey love, me and George are going to get some adult drinks, would you like to come?"

"I think I'm going to stay here, I have a headache." I didn't really have one, I was just upset about everything and didn't want to do anything.

"Oh... will you be okay here with only Charlie?"

"I'm sure I will, I'm not fully alone with him anyway." Even if Charlie did try to do something, Hermione and Ginny would help.

"Okay darling, stay safe, I'll be back soon." He walks out, I started getting a little scared once he left, I just got the thought out of my head and started reading some school textbooks. I've been reading for about 20 minutes when I heard someone.

"Hey." I look up to see Charlie walking in.

"What do you want?" I was trying to act tough even though my heart was racing.

"I just really wanted to say I'm sorry." I didn't know what to say. "I know it's kinda weird hearing say this, but I truly am sorry... here," he hands me a chocolate muffin, it was hard to believe that he was actually sorry. "I got you this to prove I'm sorry."