One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

40 Game

5K 295 16
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 40 Game

Ratna fell down screaming. Her scream gathered Raizadas in the living room. No need to say, Khushi was the one who rushed to her as Ratna fell down in front of her eyes. She tried to lift her up from the floor but Ratna could not stand. Her ankle got twisted and she couldn't bear the pain.

All of them reached there.

"Mom..." Arnav and Neerav shouted together and rushed to her.

In no time, Arnav and Neerav lifted her from the ground from either side. They brought her to her room. Ratna's eyes were flowing continuously.

Arnav removed his phone and called the doctor. Khushi sat beside Ratna on the bed. She didn't know what to do. She witnessed what Laila did. She looked at the phone that was in her hand. She saw the video still running. She stopped the video and saved it. She knew Laila... she wanted to know why she did that... is she here to hurt Raizadas? This is why she married Neerav creating a drama? But why? What does she gain from hurting them? Is she that cruel to hurt this woman?

The doctor came. Laila also followed her. She hugged Ratna with teary eyes.

"Oh... aunty...I never know God can be so blind to hurt you... why he examines good people?" she cried on her shoulder.

Ratna was suffocating. It's very embarrassing to behave normally even after knowing the other person in front of us is pretending. That was Ratna's condition. She was already in pain, adding to it, this Laila...Damn...

Seeing Laila's acting, Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Neerav didn't even give heed to her crocodile tears. Khushi was looking at her with a sharp gaze. Is she planning something? She wanted to pull Laila from Ratna and slap her hard. Let's see, what Laila is planning. She tried to calm herself down.

The doctor finished examining Ratna. She checked her leg with a portable x-ray machine.

"There is a slight crack in your ankle. It didn't get fractured. So, you don't have to worry. Just be in the bed. You will be alright in ten days. We will make sure of the condition of the leg after ten days. Till then, be careful and take rest"

Ratna nodded ok.

"You don't have to worry about her, Doctor. We are her daughters-in-law. We will take care of her, being with her" Laila said.

Ratna was about to say something,

"You don't worry aunty. We are here to serve you. Don't we know how to take care of our mother-in-law?" She said with fake concern.

Khushi frowned. What's this? Is she trying to show herself good to Raizadas? Is this a drama to get goodwill from Neerav? She looked at Neerav who was looking at Laila with disinterest.

Hearing Laila's words, Arnav was suffocating like hell. According to her statement, Khushi should be with Ratna. If she is with Ratna, how could she come to London with him? How could he say NO to Ratna? What will Ratna think? Of course, how could he go to London when Ratna is not fine?

"Chotte, appoint a nurse. She will take care of me" Ratna said.

"No no, aunty... why would you guys appoint a nurse when we are here? Khushi, tell her we will take care of her" Laila dragged Khushi in the conversation.

Arnav gulped down hard, looking at her. What will she say?

"Haan, aunty, we will take care of you," Said Khushi.

Arnav gritted his teeth, rolling his eyes.

"But, Khushi is going to London with Chotte for an event... didn't you see the tickets?" Ratna asked.

"Oh... yeah... I have forgotten that in your tension aunty. I thought Khushi will be with me when I help you"

That's it. Khushi understood why Laila is doing this. She had seen their tickets to London. So, she knew about their London event. To stop her from going to London, she made Ratna fall down, spilling coconut oil. She composed herself.

"It seems Laila is very keen to look after you, aunty. Why would we snatch her rights? I will be with you, Laila. We will do it" Khushi said looking at Laila.

Arnav was disappointed. Why did Khushi agree to Laila when Ratna herself is fine with a nurse? In two days, they have to fly to London. Everything is scattered now. Arnav left the room with a hung face that made Laila's face bright.

Ratna lay down on the bed as pain killer had given to her.

"Aunty, you take a rest. Call me if you want anything" Laila said.

Ratna nodded ok, closing her eyes. Laila and Khushi came out of the room. Neerav sat on the couch, taking his mobile as he didn't want to leave Ratna alone.

Laila came to her room and was about to close the door, Khushi came in and did that. Laila frowned, looking at her.

"Do you want something?" Laila asked.

"Yes... I want to know something..." Khushi said moving towards Laila who moved back.

"Whaaaat?"

"Why do you want to break Ratna aunt's leg?" she asked.

Laila was horrified by the question.

"Whaaaat? What are you talking about? This is rubbish..."

"Oh... really? Didn't you do anything?"

"What did I do? I did nothing..."

"I saw you spilling coconut oil on the floor to make aunty slip"

Laila was more horrified now.

"No... this is lie... pure lie... you are unnecessarily blaming me..."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I stopped you from going to London with your husband. That's why you are showing your disappointment in me in this way"

"So, you intentionally stopped me from going to London?"

"Why would I? This is humbug" she sneered.

"Ok... I hope this video won't be humbug."

She ran the video. Laila never expected her drama would be caught this way. She looked at Khushi shockingly. Without saying anything, Khushi started walking with a smirk. Laila came in front of her and stopped her spreading her hands.

"What are you going to do?" she asked suppressing her fear.

"I will act according to my mood... I may think of forgiving you if you act politely with me... or, I may show the video to Neerav if you refuse to look after Ratna aunty... or, I may show the video to Arnav if I get angry about not going to London..."

"Please don't do that... I will be polite to you... I will take care of Ratna aunty..."

Cutting her,

"Will you do that alone? Don't you want my help?"

"No... I will do it... you can go to London..."

"How can I go when Ratna aunty is not fine? What will she think of me if I go to London?"

"You don't have to worry about it, Khushi. Trust me... I will send you"

"You? Really?"

"Yeah, I promise... I will send you" she pinched her neck.

"Mmmm... ok, let me see, how you behave in the next two days... I will decide whether I should let you be here or should make Neerav throw you out of his life. Arnav said he is waiting for a chance to do it... and I'm sure, he will not just throw you. I will play, making you as a football if he got to know what you did to Ratna aunty" She said with a fake sadness, making Laila fume. Khushi left her room, leaving horrified Laila.

Khushi came to their room and saw Arnav sitting on the recliner, looking down. He raised his head and looked at her gulping down. Khushi closed the door, in no time, Arnav walked towards her and clutched her upper arms.

"Why did you agree to be here? Are not you interested to come to London? Khushi... I just kidding you taking our honeymoon talks... but..."

Khushi kept her index finger on his lips.

"Shhhhh... why are you reacting this way? She is your mother..."

Taking her finger from his mouth,

"Khushi, I would have appointed a few nurses to look after mom. In fact, mom also wants the same because she understands us, Khushi"

"I know she understands. We too should understand..."

"Ok, then, I'm also not going to London because I too have the responsibility and I too love my mom. I can't leave her when she is not fine"

"My mom always says, SONs are so mean... I just am seeing that now"

Arnav glared at her.

"I really hate you for this, Khushi"

Khushi smiled at him.

"Stop smiling" he went rolling his eyes.

"Goodman can't lie frequently... his face reveals how painful he feels while lying...!"

Arnav smiled softly.

"What are you trying to prove?" he asked.

"Nothing..." she said shrugging her shoulders.

She was about to go from there,

"I can't hate you, Khushi," Arnav said.

Khushi stood smiling, no turning back.

"You know why?"

She looked at him turning towards him.

"It's because you are not a CHOICE but ONE and ONLY OPTION of my life" he gulped hard, making her dumbfounded.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.4K 5
πŸ”–Highest rank #202(5/4/17) in Short Story πŸ”–#335 in romance(11/5/17)πŸ‘ˆ We heard many people say,"Love is blind" Is it really blind? Can it possible...
459K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
555K 25.8K 57
Arnav was shocked to the core. He was already shaken by his wife Lavanya's death. And adding to it, this....? The reason for his shock was Lavanya's...
22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?