Do I Wanna Know? ~ A Ranboo x...

By AreebaDazzle

[WROTE THIS BOOK IN 2021!!! F*CK DREAM! F*CK WILBUR! F*CK GNF! F*CK DREAM TEAM!They will be nonexistent (no l... More

» Prologue «
» Cast «
» Playlist «
» Aesthetics «
» Chapter One «
» Chapter Two «
» Chapter Three «
» Chapter Four «
» Chapter Five «
» Chapter Six «
» Chapter Seven «
» Chapter Eight «
» Chapter Nine «
» Chapter Ten «
» Chapter Eleven «
» Chapter Twelve «
» Chapter Thirteen «
» Chapter Fourteen «
» Chapter Fifteen «
» Chapter Sixteen «
» Chapter Seventeen «
» Chapter Eighteen «
» Chapter Nineteen «
» Chapter Twenty «
» Chapter Twenty One «
» Chapter Twenty Two «
» Chapter Twenty Three «
» Chapter Twenty Four «
» Chapter Twenty Five «
» Chapter Twenty Six «
» Chapter Twenty Seven «
» Chapter Twenty Eight «
» Chapter Twenty Nine «
» Chapter Thirty «
» Chapter Thirty One «
» Chapter Thirty Two «
» Chapter Thirty Three «
» Chapter Thirty Four «
» Chapter Thirty Five «
» Chapter Thirty Six «
» Chapter Thirty Seven «
» Chapter Thirty Eight «
» Chapter Thirty Nine «
» Chapter Forty «
» Chapter Forty One «
» Chapter Forty Two «
» Chapter Forty Three «
» Chapter Forty Four «
» Chapter Forty Five «
» Chapter Forty Six «
» Chapter Forty Seven «
» Chapter Forty Eight «
» Chapter Forty Nine «
» Chapter Fifty «
» Chapter Fifty Two «
» Chapter Fifty Three «
» Chapter Fifty Four «
» Chapter Fifty Five «
♫ Do you want me crawlin' back to you? ♛
HEADCANONS ↴
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 #𝟏 ➸ 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 #𝟐 ➸ 𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐐𝐈𝐀+ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
In Memory of the Blood God Who Fell [A/N]
What I've Been Up To [A/N]
I'm Very Confused Right Now [A/N]
What If... [A/N]
Q/A? [A/N]
*tired sigh* [A/N]
I've finally decided [A/N]
Whoop Dee Doo Things got worse [A/N]
We Need to Talk [A/N]
It got even more worse [A/N]
You have got to be kidding me... [A/N]
Regarding recent events... [A/N]
Gonna be real for a few [A/N]

» Chapter Fifty One «

353 13 100
By AreebaDazzle

Amber's Point of View~

I hoped that Monday wouldn't come around so soon but I was very much out of luck when I woke up the next morning to realize it was Monday. Today was gonna be the start of a much bigger hell knowing Jason was coming back today.

I didn't wanna go to school and face him at all so early so me and Mark decided that we reach school ten minutes before classes start so we don't have to deal with him much but I don't know if this plan would work but it is worth a shot.

I decided to get up at the time I set my alarm clock at as I got ready and packed my stuff quickly and headed downstairs and went to the dining room to see Mark sitting there with Clara and Sapnap.

"Good morning sis." I heard Clara say as Mark turned his head to look at me.

"Good morning Clara. Good morning to you as well Mark. Surprised to see you here." I said sitting next to him.

"Thought I'd have breakfast here for the day. Plus you know what day it is..." He said trailing of at the last part as I nodding as I huffed out.

"Yeah..." I said as Clay served us both as we started to eat. 

We slowly but quickly finished eating our food and got ready to leave after washing up. I really wished Jason didn't come back after a year or at all but of course he has to cause he is legit studying and here I am finding ways to expose him so he can possibly get expelled for good.

"We're gonna be alright. Let's just try to avoid him as much as possible." I heard him say holding my hand while rubbing circles on with his thumb.

"Yeah... I just... I don't know anymore. After learning the truth it just makes my blood boil even more..." I said clenching my left fist as I inhaled and exhaled to calm myself.

"I know. It's the same for me." He said as we continued to walk towards school.

We reached school in a matter of minutes and only had seven minutes before classes start. The worst part was not having the first period together so we had to go our separate ways. I entered the classroom to see a few students were already here.

I checked the clock to see we had two minutes before classes start. I looked over at Kayla who seemed to be looking very weary for some reason. I decided to go over and talk to her and see if she is alright.

"Hey Kayla? You okay?" I asked her which seemed to snap her out of wherever she was in her head.

"H-Huh? O-oh yeah I am okay." I heard her say but she still sounded very nervous.

"Lemme guess? It's because a certain student came back from the muck?" I asked her as she hesitantly nodded.

"I guess that's it." I said looking over to the far end of the classroom to see Jason talking with his friends.

I decided to look away and sit down on my seat as the other students quickly came in and then after a few seconds the teacher walked in class as everyone else had quieted down so they don't get in trouble or anything.

"Good morning students. I am glad to see everyone here. Welcome back Jason. Your presence was missed by many a few days back." My teacher said as he looked over at him.

"Good to be back too sir. I've missed everyone here really." I heard Jason say as I grit my teeth as my nails slightly dug onto the wooden table.

If only these teachers and the whole school knew what he did, he wouldn't be saying these things. That lying little piece of crap is so gonna get in trouble once he gets exposed somehow. I looked over at Kayla who just seemed to be lost in thought. I wonder what's up with her?

The first class had gone by smoothly till now and I haven't been bothered or anything by him or Emily till now. The minute the first period ended, I quickly got up from my seat and straight away went out of the room and to my locker so I can get to second period.

Second period was something I look forward to considering both Jason and Emily weren't in it and I had Mark with me only in class. Kayla was also there and she seemed fine but she still looked like stuff were on her mind.

Then came third period which was English. We basically studied today instead of having a proper free period where we could do whatever except for causing a ruckus is all. Emily was here but not Jason which was good enough.

Finally the bell rang indicating we had to go to lunch now which was good enough for me and Mark. I put my books in the locker and headed straight to the cafeteria with him as we got our tray filled with food and sat down at our table.

"So... How was math with Jason?" I asked considering his third period was with him.

"He didn't come up and talk. Preferably because the teacher came in the minute I sat down." he said shrugging a little before answering.

"I really don't feel like talking to him for the rest of the school days we have here." I said gulping down my food.

"Same..." He said and right then, we saw Jason come up at our table.

"Didn't think I'd see you two sitting together at the same table after what happened a few days back." He said as I glared at him.

"I suggest you leave before I decide to knock your teeth out." I heard Mark say threatening him.

"I don't care whether you do it or not. You're not gonna get anything good out of that." Jason said smirking to himself.

"Jason I suggest you get your a** out of here and leave us alone." I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"I would do that but talking to you guys and seeing your blood boil is much better in my opinion. I didn't ask but is your best friend okay? I thought I may have driven her so far that she would go as to do something... bad." He said looking at me as I clenched my fist under the table.

"Thanks to us, she is nowhere near doing that and is in much safer hands." Mark answered him as I cooled down slightly.

"Dang... the look on your friends face when they found out what I did. They looked as if they had seen a ghost. It would have been so fun to beat the sh*t out of one of them especially your little sister." he said looking at me as I legit lost it.

"Don't you f***ing dare go near any of my friends or my sister you a**hole!" I said nearly yelling at him but luckily no one was looking at us.

"I won't... It's just fun seeing you two suffer knowing you can't tell anyone anything without any evidence whatsoever. That's just more fun for me. See you two around..." He said walking off as I slightly banged my hand on the table.

"I swear one day I am gonna beat him up so bad that he won't be able to come stand up or show his face." I said grumbling as I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked at Mark.

"I feel you but we just have to deal with this till we figure something out." he said as I let out a sigh and nodded.

"Yeah... You're right. Let's just finish eating and go to our classes and get this day over with." I said as he nodded and we continued eating.

The rest of the day went by a blur. Right now I was cleaning up my locker and taking out my books as I went towards the main entrance and waited for Mark so we could walk home together. After a few minutes, he came and we walked down the street.

"I am so glad to be done for the day." I said letting out a sigh.

"Same. Most of the time it was me wanting to deck Jason badly." He said sounding annoyed.

"You and me both." I said before the silence came in.

"Have you noticed something odd?" I asked as he looked at me.

"About what?" He asked as I looked at the ground before answering him. 

"I don't know if it's just me but Kayla was acting very off today. At first I thought it was because of Jason since she is pretty weary of him but today she was very off and weary looking. She's acting like she knows something or I don't know." I said to him as he thought for a while before perking up.

"Now that you mention it, she did look pretty off. I had my classes with her and she just didn't seem right. I wouldn't say it's in a bad way but it's not in a good way either but i am just as confused as you are." He said looking down.

"I guess it's nothing for us to worry about. We're probably over thinking this because of Jason." I said as he nodded.

"Yeah you're right. We just need to go home and clear our minds for the rest of the day. We do have homework as usual." He said as I groaned.

"Don't get me started. I can't believe we have math homework today." I said annoyed as he chuckled.

"Don't worry. We'll be able to finish it up. Though I will have to do it after I am done streaming for the day. It's not gonna be long that's for sure." He said as I smiled and stopping at his house.

"Yeah okay. Anyways I think we reached your house. I'll see you later then?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah. See you later." He said giving me a quick kiss on the forehead as he went to the front steps and I continued on my walk home.

The rest of the day was plain boring and nothing much to do. I just watched Mark stream and make weird jokes out of things while donating a bit as chat was practically happy seeing me here and technically noting how Mark is very happy to see me which is nothing new for the both of us.

Right now I was working on the math homework which we had gotten to work on today considering we have to give it tomorrow. I was currently stuck on a problem and it was annoying me. I was not the best but I wasn't bad either. I just needed help sometimes.

That was when I heard a knock come from my window. I looked away from the problem and at the window as I went over and pulled the curtains aside to see Mark outside my window as I quickly opened the lock and pulled up the window so he could let himself in.

"Didn't expect you to come by the window again." I said smiling a little as he laughed.

"Well I figured it's much easier than coming by you front door and coming up the stairs to find your room." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Did you already finish your homework?" I asked him as he took of his shoes and nodded.

"Yep! It wasn't so hard." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Easy for you to say. I am legit stuck." I said feeling annoyed at the problem.

"Want me to help you?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I am needing that help to be honest." I said as I sat down on my seat as Mark pulled up a chair I had.

He set the chair near me and sat don and scooted a little closer and looked at the problem. He explained it to me on how to do it which I understood pretty well and then later wrote down the solutions and was able to get an answer.

I continued with the rest of the homework as Mark helped me with whichever ones I would get stumped in. It was nice having someone help you without going through the answers online which sucks a lot.

"I just remembered that your birthday is around the corner." I heard him say as I smiled.

"Didn't expect you to actually acknowledge the day I was born." I said joking around a little.

"I mean birthdays are something one should remember. Plus I am your boyfriend so it's normal for me to remember birthdays and other special occasions." He said as I laughed.

"I don't really expect people to remember birthdays and such to be fair but I don't mind it." I said writing down the answer and working on the last problem.

"I already have a birthday present in mind for you though." I heard him say as I looked at him.

"You really don't have to get me anything though." I told him going back to writing.

"Please you legit gave me a present even though my birthday passed so let me at least get you something." I heard him say as I sighed.

"Alright. I am not stopping you." I said smiling knowing my answer definitely made him happy.

"Good to know." He said as I quickly finished up.

"Finally! I am done with this!" I said shoving the homework away slowly so as to not ruin it.

"You really hate math huh?" he said playfully quirking a brow.

"Nah it's just certain stuff which I sometimes don't get." I said as he laughed.

"Sure sure." he said as I heard my phone go off.

I picked up my phone from the desk and opened my phone to see a discord message from Aimsey. I quickly opened the app to see what it was.

[Discord]

Aimsey: Okay so uh-

Aimsey: I may or may not have taken a picture of you and Mark cuddling together back in LA at some point lol

Aimsey:

Celeste: I- why????

Aimsey: Why not? It's cute- XD

Celeste: Okay I can't argue with that but when in heck did you take this picture???

Aimsey: If I remember correctly, I think it was when we all were planning on doing vlogging that day. Me, Crumb, Bill and Freddie came in early and all of you besides Phil and Kristen were asleep so yeah you can get where I am gong with this.

Celeste: well okay then uh thanks for the picture anyways Aimee

Aimsey: your welcome! ttyl! <3

Celeste: yeah okay bye!

I quickly typed as I sighed and put my phone away as Mark looked at me.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Aimsey. Technically she had a picture of us cuddling in LA the day all of us went vlogging." I explained to him.

"Oh that's cool! Can I see the picture?" he asked as I nodded and opened up my phone and gave him my phone so he could see the picture.

"Oh this is actually a good picture." he said as I smiled.

"Can't disagree with you here." I said as he handed my phone back. 

"Yeah... Anyways I think I should get going. My mom is probably gonna start calling me for dinner soon." he said as I nodded.

"Alright I'll see you in the morning." I told him as he quickly put on his shoes and climbed down the ladder through the window.

I sighed as I went back over to my desk and opened Twitter and scrolled through things as I let out another sigh and shut Twitter off since I am done with that app. Not like I cared considering it was normal. 

It's already bad enough that Crumb and Aimsey saw all this and it's not gonna be long till everyone else figures out what's happening. Kind of glad that Mark isn't aware of what is happening on Twitter. It's best if it stays that way. I don't wnat anyone else to get involved with my problems that i prefer handing alone.

The only thing I have to deal is the rest of the school days knowing it will be the worst. I hope I can survive without having to deal with two of those f***ers especially Jason. he's just gonna make everything worse at school because of how much we know.

I decided to stop thinking about all this and make my way to have dinner. I decided not to talk much during that time. I just quickly finished eating and got ready for bed. I closed my window and pulled the curtains so I don't have to suffer in the morning with the sun in my eyes. I turned the lights off and flopped down on my bed and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

Tomorrow is another day...

- A/N -

The chapter was pretty much somewhat drama, a bit of fluff and just pure something at the end of it! :^

It's legit gonna be like that for a while and we can already see things aren't looking well for Amber right now! ;-;

Next chapter is gonna be something alright whether it be good or bad!

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 17
Did the first 3 chapters WITH character ai. The rest by myself. This is a platonic allium duo fanfic with some bits of tntduo, sbi, cricket crew, b...
13.6K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦...
101K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...