NEVER LOVE AGAIN - An Eminem...

By Maria_Carolina1

Ana Taylor, the daughter of the Queen drummer Roger Taylor and the 70's model Leslie Saints, is trying to mak... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 58

434 18 0
By Maria_Carolina1

"Trouble in paradise?

Hey what's up y'all? I'm Claire Smith back here with Clevver News and today we're gonna try to understand what's going on in Ana Taylor and Eminem's relationship.

Back in May, some dating rumours arose on Twitter after Ana Taylor attended Eminem's concert in London and some photos showed them very cosy in each other's arms! Fast forward to the end of last month, a hacker leaked some photos from Eminem's phone into his Twitter account that showed Ana and him very intimate and the dating rumours were practically confirmed!

Last night though, after Ana's fathers annual masquerade party, the actress went live on IG to chat with some of her followers and everything seemed fine until someone pointed out that every song that Ana was playing in the background had to do with Eminem in some way! Some of the played songs were 'Obsessed' by Mariah Carey, a song about how she and the rapper never met and that accused Eminem of being obsessed with her, 'Can't Hold Us Down' by Christina Aguilera, Xtina confirmed that this feminist anthem was targeted to Slim Shady after he released 'The Real Slim Shady' where he dissed her, 'Exhale' by Vanilla Ice, where the 'Ice Ice Baby' rapper dissed Eminem, just to name a few. After some fans noticed this, one user commented "if you're mad at em and that's why you're playing all these songs, rub your nose" and a few moments later, Ana indeed rubbed her nose!

According to some photos of the party that were posted on social media, Eminem was also at this party with Ana! Did the couple fight and Ana did this live to upset Eminem? Let's wait to see if everything's fine with the two!"

Well, this cannot be good... I said after Lola paused the video about the live I did yesterday.

Did he said something? He must have seen it... Tiger asked me.

No... I dropped Whitney yesterday at his hotel, but I didn't see him... I got up and started pacing around my room.

I was regretting playing those songs on the live and rubbing my nose like one of my followers asked... Looking back at it, it was childish and uncalled for! I don't know what got into me, I was blinded by my anger with Marshall and I just wanted to hurt him like he hurt me with that comment, but I shouldn't have done something so public... He hated being this exposed and I did just that! I feel awful...

You need to talk to him and explain what got into you... Lola advised.

I know but I also know that he won't talk to me, he's too stubborn and I made a dreadful thing... Marshall must hate me right now! I let myself fall on top of my bed making my sisters bounce.

Make him listen then... He has to go home doesn't he? Wait for him at home or something like that! Tiger made me sat correctly.

Yes, go to his hotel and wait for him... You are the one wrong! Lola agreed.

You're right! I got up and grabbed my coat. Don't wait for me!

I got out of my dad's house almost running and entered one of my father's cars and speed through the highway towards Marshall's hotel. When I got there, I parked in the garage and managed to get to his floor.

329, 329... I examined all the doors in that floor. 329! I said when I found it.

Miss Taylor?! I heard when I was about to knock on Marshall's door.

Tim! Hello! Do you know if Marshall is in there? I asked a bit out of breath.

Uhm... He is but he made it very clear that I couldn't let you in, Miss! He got between me and the door.

What? I knew he wouldn't talk to me... I just need to talk to him, Tim, please... If he doesn't want to talk to me, I'll leave!!

I'm sorry, Miss... I really can't! Tim said firmly.

Tim was a professional man, he was not going to let me in unless Marshall said so... And it wasn't going to happen!

Okay... I looked around. I'll wait for him to come out... I sat on the floor in front of the door. I can't go in, but he can't stay inside forever!

Tim looked at me and blinked a couple of times but didn't say anything. I looked at my watch. 1pm... The flight we had booked before we came was set for 6pm and Marshall liked to arrive early for his flights so he must be coming out at any time.

At 4:30pm, Tim's phone started ringing.

Hey boss... I looked up at Tim when he answered. I'm right outside!... Okay! He hung up.

It's time! I thought to myself and before I could get up from the hotel's floor, Marshall opened the door. He stopped himself from exiting his room when he noticed me on the floor.

What is she doing here? I told ya I didn't want to see her... He said to Tim.

No, you said Tim couldn't let me in... And I didn't go in... I got up and arranged my jeans.

Marshall frowned at me and looked at Tim, who shrugged.

She's been sat there for the last 3 and half hours... He said into Marshall's ear. Didn't move once!

Marshall! Can we just talk please? This's mess... I plead taking a step closer to him.

I could see Marshall debating himself.

'Aight... He stepped aside to let me in. I smiled and crossed the door frame.

His room wasn't as big as the one he used to have on tour but was still very large. His bed was perfectly done but the sofa in front of it was torn apart.

What do ya wanna talk 'bout!? Marshall placed the bag he was carrying on the floor.

I want to apologise... For what I did yesterday... It was... Childish and uncalled for, I shouldn't have done it! Even though I was mad at you, I didn't have the right to go on the internet and bring people into our private life... I stopped so Marshall could say something, but he didn't, so I carried on. I should have talked to you like you asked me to, like 2 adults... It was fucked up! I didn't know what else to say although I felt I wanted to say more. Marshall just stood there looking at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

He turned around and walked to the door. Is that all?

Y-Yes... I stuttered.

He opened the door. Ya can go then...

My feet grew roots to the floor, and I couldn't move. Was this it?

You're not going to say anything? I managed to say.

I ain't got nothing to say to traitor like ya... He said without looking into my eyes.

Traitor!? I was dumbfounded.

He let the door close behind him with a loud bang. I trembled with the sound.

Ya went online and clowned me... Ya want me to just forgive ya and receive ya wit open arms?! He scoffed.

I know I messed up but I- I was mad and wasn't thinking clearly! You have all the right to be mad at me, but we can at least talk about it, Marshall! I held my tears back.

Let's talk then! He yelled and sat on the sofa's arm. Where do ya wanna start, Ana? He crossed his arms. The party, where ya rubbed yo'self against some fucker and dismissed it like it was nothing? He squinted his eyes. Or the fucking live online, where ya played every song that contained a diss against me? Uh? Where do ya wanna start?

I was fucking fighting my tears at this point. I want to start at the beginning... I didn't rubbed myself against anyone! I danced with friends and that's it, I-

Like I believe ya... He cutted me off.

Can I FUCKING TALK!? I yelled with my thick accent. Marshall glanced at me surprised. I didn't do anything wrong with anyone... If it looked like it, I'm sorry but it wasn't ANYTHING like that... I don't want to fuck Ben! If he wants to fuck me, that's his problem... I like him as a friend and nothing more, never did, never will...

Marshall was staring at the floor like a kid that was just yelled at.

And about the live... I'm so fucking sorry! I wanted to hurt you where it hurts the most after you called me a whore and didn't even let me defend myself, but I didn't measure the consequences of my acts and now I made a fucking mess... I regret doing it, but I know it doesn't change anything! I felt my voice shake. I'm sorry... I looked down.

We remained silent for a couple of minutes just soaking the situation in.

I'm sorry too... He spoke finally. I got jealous seeing ya so friendly and loose wit those fucking actors and I jumped to conclusions... Last night Whit told me that ya spent the entire night rambling about me and us... Marshall stuck his hands on his pockets.

I did!? My cheeks heated up.

Yes, ya were pretty drunk and talked and talked... I saw him hiding his smug.

I bit my lip.

I should have let ya talk, it would've prevent all of this mess from happening... Ya were just havin' fun and if ya didn't care 'bout me, ya wouldn't come to check on me so many times! I'm sorry Ana Ray! He looked at me under his hat and I felt my legs tremble at the way he said my name.

We both fucked up... I guess we need to work on our anger management! I chuckled.

I'm a lost cause but I'm more than willing to get better... For you! He got closer to me.

I smiled. I held his hand and kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 98 14
Amara Starre is a young 22-year-old college dropout, your classic case of disappointment child. A series of misfortunes leaves her broke, working two...
24.1K 434 18
☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎ !!!INCREDIBLE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE!!!! (UNDER EDIT) 𒊹︎➪ "Bitch, I'v...
198K 5.8K 54
"It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breath away. You're a supernova..." Riley Stuart, upcomin...
30.8K 781 25
Charlotte Guyer, better known as Charlie, is a 26 year old tattoo artist. She still loves to live like a skateboarding teenager and is tomboy with a...