π•­π–†π–ˆπ–π–šπ–• 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 || Side...

By JJ0latunji

"I'm just your backup plan aren't I." "You know you're so much more than that Jules."... More

The Cast.
Get To Know the Protagonists.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 25.

365 11 20
By JJ0latunji

2 weeks later......

JJ's POV

"Yeah I've that's it I've sent out the tweet." I said jumping around as Mams, my manager laughed at my excitement.

My album Dissimulation was finally almost done. It was coming out in a few months time and I had a single releasing in a week's time and I only had to finish a few more songs.

"So have you made up your mind on the verse for Millions." Sam asked as I sat down on the couch in the studio.

"No not yet, but I'll think of something." I sighed as he nodded and went back to putting the finishing touches on one of the songs.

"So guys I'll probably be heading out now, I'll see you tomorrow." I said bidding goodbye to everyone in the studio and walking out picking up my bag.

I caught a cab back to my apartment and as soon I got back to my room, I quickly took a shower and got ready for the night out, we had planned.

For the past 2 weeks, most of my free time I've spent with Charlotte, so I was looking forward to going out with the boys and girls again. We had planned the dinner at Tobi's flat and to my knowledge I knew everyone was already there. I got ready as soon as I could and caught a cab to the apartment where the party was planned.

I quickly took the elevator up to the penthouse apartment Tobi had recently moved into. The loud music could be heard as I stepped out of the elevator and I jogged towards his door and adjusted my clothes and hair before knocking on the door.

"Jide, welcome brother." Tobi greeted as he opened the door after me knocking frantically for quite a long time.

"Tobs." I said as he gave me a hug and let me in.

"Come on your already late." He said gently pushing me into the living room ad I saw all of my friends and most of the UK influencers dancing and drinking, having fun like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey JJ." I heard a voice call out from next to me as I looked at Kayla walking up to me.

"Hey Kayla." I said giving her a quick hug before taking the drink she offered me.

"So heard you got a new girlfriend." She said with a smile as she pushed herself into my side.

"Yeah I do." I said moving away as she rolled her eyes.

I started looking around for someone to pull me out of this really uncomfortable situation and to my luck, Ashley saw Kayla trying to get closer and at once waved at me and gestured me over.

"Sorry Kayla, seems like my friends need me." I said with a small nod giving her the drink back and quickly walking over to Ashley who found the entire situation really funny.

"Welcome to the party, she's been on the hunt for you ever since she got here." Ashley said with a chuckle as I gave her a sidehug.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I said with a sigh as I saw Kayla storm back to her friends and I know for a fact she's either talking shit about me or Ashley.

"Where's Jules." I asked her as Ashley took a sip of her drink.

"She's not here yet, she said she's coming soon though." She said with a smile as I nodded.

Me and Jules have drifted apart these last few weeks. I have Charlotte and she's mostly with Trevor. He's over at her's most of the time so it's kinda annoying that I can't go over to her's anymore and just chat to her like I used to do.

I still have my doubts about him but she's happy with him and if she's happy I'm more than happy.

Juliana's POV

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I hope you have fun." Trevor spoke over the phone as I was on the way to Tobi's party in a cab.

"Don't worry, just make sure the apartment gets clean." I said as he laughed.

He wouldn't come to the party tonight as he had to go back to his apartment for some repairs he had booked in. I haven't been at his apartment a lot as he says he's still making modifications and doesn't want me around when they are happening.

"Anyways bye babe. Talk to me once the party ends, I'll be awake most probably." He said as I heard some rumbling on his side of the call.

"Yeah bye Trev, I'll call if I don't get too hammered." I said bidding goodbye as I end the call.

He has started calling me babe and I think it's cute eventhough I'm don't like nicknames like that, but it's cute.

I reached the apartment building and took the elevator up to Tobi's apartment. I knocked on the door and the host opened the door and let me in after giving me a big hug.

"Your late Jules." He said pointing towards the clock and laughing.

"I'm sorry, I was with our with Trevor." I said with a smile as he nodded and gestured me towards everyone gathered there in his living room.

I saw all my friends having fun but one person caught my eye. He stood near the bar chatting along with Ashley. We've like grown apart in these past few weeks seeing both of us are in new relationships, but I missed him and the little time we shared that always used to cheer me up.

As I walked towards them a tipsy Kayla walked into me and glared at me.

"Watch where your walking bitch." She mumbled before walking towards the bar and at once JJ moved away and went in the opposite direction.

I just ignored her and tried to go talk to JJ but ran into a very drunk Harry in the way.

"Hey Jules." He slurred as he hugged me tightly.

"Hey Bog, your drunk already." I asked with a smirk as he smiled.

"No, what makes you say that." He said as he quickly hid his drink behind him.

"Okay my sober friend, any girl got your fancy around here." I asked him as we moved a little to the side. Him being the only single one on the group had him worried on most nights.

"I don't know, I really liked Ashley and now she doesn't even seem to notice me anymore." He sighed sadly as he gulped down his drink.

"Don't worry Bog, you'll get someone soon." I said kissing his cheek and walking away and as I looked around for JJ, he wasn't there.

JJ's POV

"I just wish you could be here, it seems fun." I said with a chuckle as she laughed.

"You know I'm working, I'll see you tomorrow though. Dinner and it's my treat." She said as I hummed in response.

"Okay go on have fun now, don't be the guy that's on his phone at his party. Goodbye and don't drink too much." Charlotte said as we bid goodbye to each other and I walked back out to the living room and ran into Freezy who looked really happy to see me.

"I've been looking for you, come here." He said as he took my hand and  led me to a side.

"What's up." I asked with a chuckle as he handed me a drink.

"You know the chick I've been talking to." He said almost proudly as he looked at me excitedly.

"What the girl I challenged you to date?" I asked with a smirk as he nodded.

About a month back I challenged Freezy to finally get with the girl he's liked for a while now. Laura I think her name was.

"Go on bro." I said giving him a fist bump.

"Yeah if you hadn't challenged me , I wouldn't have ever talked to her." He said as we both laughed.

We talked for a while before he had to leave as Laura came over for the party, he introduced me to her and then they went away to have fun.

I just stood there taking sips from my drink as I saw all my friends partying and having fun and as my eyes scanned the room and found Juliana dancing with Talia and Ashley but before I could go and pull Jules aside for a talk, Josh called me over for some Sidemen thing which I didn't really want to talk about right now.

Narrator's POV

The party was going smoothly and everyone was enjoying themselves and as the night progressed the couples got a little more excited and moved to their own little corners to have fun.

Ashley and Tobi had their fun despite still maintaining the cover that they were just friends. Harry though had his doubts that they were just friends but something told him that Tobi wouldn't betray him by liking a girl Harry had previously liked.

As the party went on though, Juliana like usual got bored and decided to go get some air out on Tobi's balcony and she was suprised when she saw JJ sat on the chair with his leg up on the railing as he drank from his cup.

Juliana's POV

"Hey mister , what you doing out here." I asked with a chuckle as he looked up at me and smiled.

"I could ask you the same." He said as I laughed and leaned up against the railings.

"I just needed some air , parties can get overwhelming." I said as he nodded.

"Come on, it's cold." He said as he pulled me towards him and sat me down next to him and put his jacket over my shoulders making me smile at him.

"Thanks but won't you get cold." I asked as I got closer to him hoping to hold our body heat between us.

"It's alright, but how have you been, it feels like ages since we've had a talk." He said as we looked out into the night sky

"I've been fine and yeah I miss having our little talks." I said as he chuckled and put his hand over my shoulder making me almost melt into him but instead I just smiled up at him.

"Yeah so how's the album coming along." I asked as he looked back at me.

"It's coming along great and it's in the finishing stages. I just need to make this one song and I don't know what to write for it."  He said with a sigh.

"Don't worry, you'll figure it out. You always figure it out." I said as he chuckled.

"So how's all the new designer money." He asked as he gently nudged my side.

"It's great." I said rolling my eyes as he laughed and gave me a sidehug.

We sat for about half an hour more talking about life in general and laughing around. He always makes me laugh, he always makes me smile........ I've missed him eventhough he's right next door.

As time went on , we decided to go back to ours as Talia was extremely tired. The four of us went back to ours in Simon's car. I was sat with JJ in the back seat and as the journey back home progressed, I felt more and more tired and the last thing I remember was laying my head on JJ's shoulder as he pulled me closer to him, making a smile spread across my face.

JJ's POV

Jules fell asleep during the journey and as the car came to a stop at the apartment carpark, I didn't have the heart to wake her up so instead I gently lifted her up and carried her to her room much to the teasing of Simon and Talia.

I placed her in bed and tucked her in and smiled to myself as she cutely cuddled into the pillow I placed next to her. I pushed the loose strands of hair away from her face and gave her a kiss on the forehead making her smile.

"So... You tucked her in too right." Simon asked with a smirk as I walked out of Juliana's room.

"Shhh..... She's asleep." I said shushing him as he rolled his eyes.

"Good night Talia." I said giving her a hug and pulling Simon up and taking him back to our apartment.

I then went to my room and stripped out of my clothes and got into bed. I quickly send a goodnight message to Charlotte and replied to a few messages and liked a few Instagram posts including Juliana's.

I went to sleep knowing and having an idea of the second verse for Millions and the person I want to write it on........

A/N

Ooooh interesting. I wish I knew who JJ is writing the song on 🤔

Sorry for the late update but anyways hope you enjoyed.

Love you loads-Harley ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
83.9K 774 35
Ever wonder what it's like to be a famous YouTuber? Ever wonder what it would be like to be friends with the Sidemen? Or even whats it's like to be...
1.8K 33 10
- - - - - - - - - - ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚ "Blue eyes are just blue eyes. That is til you find someone who makes your breath stop when their eyes meet yours." ...
159K 2.1K 39
Cassie Johnson is a very shy girl. At 24 years old, she spends more time working than anything else in order to pay the bills. With a lazy roommate...