Light In The Darnkness (Glamr...

By Cassalynn

Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to... More

Before I Start...
New Job
A/N
Grand Re-opening
A Mystery
Omg guys
Another Shift
A Night of Joy and Risky plans
Clumsy Girl
Guys
A Good Deed
Fazer Blast Moment
A/N
Touchy Feely Moment
Promise
Scheduled Maintenance
Emergency Warning
Monty
Denial with a pinch of Male Bonding
A/n (soo question..)
Mmm Title
A/N (Please Readdd)
Crazy Or..?
Maybe just a dream?
Music
Chica
The situation
The Gangs Ready To Break Some Kneecaps
A/N
Roxy
A Delightful Heated Moment
Hopefully This Isnt Our Last Goodbye
James
The Glamrocks
Thursday
A/N
You kinda suck at lying
A/N QUESTIONNNN (Edit)
Flames And Voices
A Raise?
Upgrade
(Insert creative title here)
A/N (another question)
Uh oh
A/N
An Offer to Consider
The Three Stooges (4 If You Include Yourself)
Mutual Satisfaction (Smut)
Confrontation
Shit Hits The Fan
Its not over...
Epilogue: A New Start
For those of you still unaware...
Q&A
READ THIS
A/N
it is done (a/n)
so..
attention!
Please go read this!

An Unlikely Team

3.1K 106 280
By Cassalynn

(Hey Tshcheyka here's Montys response to your earlier comment after he forgave you)
The scene was disgustingly familiar as Roxy and Chica prowled through the mall looking for the douche bag that just shot three of their friends.

"Jaaaames, where are you?!" Chica called out scanning the area.

She was pissed, the sight of Freddy was terrible but seeing you get shot? It was horrifying...

"Get out here and fight you peice of shit!" Roxy growled lurking around a corner.

Both of them were ready for bloodshed. But Roxy wanted to really make him scream.

Even though they needed to find him,, They really just wanted to go back to you, Freddy and Monty. But they were mostly worried about you.

You had been shot and there had been a lot of blood...

What if you died? They would have failed you if you died...

They all promised to protect you..

They had to find this asshole and kill him, but if you died they would make him suffer.

Roxy watched for any movement through the walls, she would rip him to pieces. She wanted him to beg for his life.

Freddy, who had been left alone, had managed to hoist himself up and stumble out of the office. He knew Monty had taken you to first aid and he wanted to get there. He needed to make sure you would be okay... he didn't want to lose you...

Back in the first aid Monty stressed over your wound. You were unconscious and it scared him, he kept scanning your vitals as He hastily searched for the tools he needed to fix you but he kept dropping shit, anxiety getting the best if him.

"Fuck! Please don't die sunshine..." Monty ran a hand through his red Mohawk and he had tossed his shades aside to see more clearly.

He soom managed to grab a few things and he spun around to bring it to you, but he dropped the shit again upon seeing you.

You were sitting up, staring at him with big violet eyes that were not yours and a wide evil grin.

"Hello Monty! Don't freak out okay? Yn is still alive." The being reassured "..I am making sure of that. Be ready to stich her up though. Get everything ready. I will meet you at the mainstage... "

Monty shook his head trying to process things, "Wh-what? Who are you!? Where are you taking yn!?"

"I made her a deal. So I'm off to go keep my end of it and kill James. Tata!"

Using your body, william stood up. He still walked with a limp but his steps were more confident and full of power. He no longer had to waste his energy fighting you, now that you had willingly let him take over. He was able to put all his energy into his task...

Now don't get the wrong idea.. he is a vial man and normally he would of just tricked you.

But he respected this bargain with you and he'd keep his end of it...Though thinking back on the conversation you sure were annoying.

Moments earlier in your unconsious state...

Nervously you looked into where the shadow figured eyes should be,'How do i know you wont just use my body to leave? How can i trust you.?'

William laughed "oh love, you cant trust me. That'd be stupid! But... believe it or not, if we make this deal... i wont need your body. James's corpse will work just as fine."

So then james would be dead and william would then take james body instead of yours and willaim would technically be getting the asshole off your hands..but... you still dont know just who william is... you don't know his intentions. But you were pretty sure they weren't good...

'What will you do? Once your free?'

"Does it matter? Youd mever see me again. And youd be free and youll get to live happily ever after" willaim was getring frustated with you.

'What exactly is your plan then?' You needed to know before you gave an answer.

Williams form glitched violently, "God you ask to many questions. Your litteraly on the brink of death woman..." he paused to calm himself and you coukd hear him sigh, "look if you say yes, I have a whole plan and here's whatll happen...I will possess you, kill james, let them fix you, and then i will use james corpse to leave. I will evebtually ditch his body, all you have to do is report him missing. Nothing will trace back to you...but hurry the fuck up and decide or ill just posses him, kill you, and take your corpse. And then i will blow this place up out of spite because im trying to protect both of our asses here and you're taking forever."

You pursed your lips and thought for a moment, 'I have my answer but... one last thing... why would do you want to protect us both? Why not just go straight to james? Why are you trying to give me a chance to side with you?'

"That was more than one question idiot. But because, i like you. You are stubborn and have a strong will to live and be free... i relate to you in a sense. Plus our time together has been amusing."

He was refering to the nightmares he gave you and the times he had hurt you.

"Anyways, whatll ot be love, deal?"

Reluctantly you gave in 'it's a deal...'

Back to the present...

Yep you and your questions were incredibly annoying. But he was over it now.

Beings he was a... well he really didn't know what he was anymore but either way with his supernatural abilities, William could already sense where James was hiding. And it was a little clearer the more he walked through the building.

He was Somewhere within the loading dock area. Which was perfect for him. He'd be able to leave through there. He smiled to himself.

"Yn?"

William looked up, coming face to face with Freddy.

Freddy was not in a good state, but he could see that it wasn't you immediately.

He growled at william "wHo arRRe y-u?! WhYy -re yOuuu pOsseSIng yn?"

Freddy was tired of these bad things happening to you... if you were dead this fuck had no right to take your body... and even though he hated the thought he would stop whatever was in you from taking your body.

"Oh! Freddy Fazbear... its good to see you again after all these years... ah but calm down, yn is still alive...."

Freddy twitched, "I'vVve nEvER mMet yoUu be-ore..."

"No. You're right...Not you specifically. But I've seen many versions of you. I helped create you... Chica too. And bonnie..and foxy... and a few others" Willaim grinned remembering all the children he'd mutilated,"back when you were really just possessed by spirits...hmm good times... well most of them. But anyways, your girl and I made a deal. So don't get in the way...otherwise she will die."

Willaim walked past Freddy and Freddy hurriedly followed behind.

"W-at deEal?"

Willaim rolled your eyes. He was tired of the questions "I kill james. She lives. And we're both free. She of James and me of this prison. It's quiet simple Freddy and if you want yn to come back to you I suggest you just play along."

Freddy was nervous. You had let this thing take over.. but what if he betrayed you? He hoped you hadn't made the wrong choice...

"Freddy, if you can, call your buddies to meet at the loading dock. I had told Monty the mainstage but, James is at the laoding dock. And thats where Monty will be needed. Make sure he brings the supplies to patch up yn."

William was excited. All he had to do was kill james for you and he'd be free. He could almost taste the freedom.

The loading dock was quiet. Well other than the noises coming from Freddy's systems struggling to work.

William rolled your eyes at this.

Soon Chica and foxy had joined. And they bugged to know who he is.

Eventually just to shut them up he told the three of them that his name was William.

His name gave Freddy and Chica a sense of deja vu... like they should know that name.

Monty was yet to be seen still.

Willain searched around, but Roxy spotted the man first. Nudging you...er.. william and pointing at some crates.

"Behind those.." she whispered to him.

Finally Monty had caught up carrying a bunch of medical supplies. His eyes were wide and he didn't have anything to say this time. He was just worried and wanted to be ready.

Willaim went over the deal with all of them. They just needed to be ready to help of needed but william highly doubted they'd be needed.

The rather questionable team of the animatronics with William in lead snuck up to the crates James was behind and as they rounded the corner they saw James desperately tampering with the computer trying to unlock the doors that led outside.

Hearing the five of you approach he spun around.

His eyes were wide, and his nose as covered in dried blood.

The fear had finally kicked in as he had gotten away and the realization of what was happening and what he did hit him.

He didn't expect to see you still alive though.

"Oh god yn look, we can end this. I'm sorry I shot you but if we just forget this ever happened you'll never see me again..." be begged not, oblivious to the fact that your eyes were literally glowing purple.

"Oh james" willaim tasked shaking his head, "I'm not yn. My name is William Afton. However yn is here with me... She doesn't want to listen to your words. She wants you gone. You've fucked up and letting you go would just put another girls life in danger... so..."

Willaim lunged at James, even though your body was physical Willaim still somehow managed to glitch and Teleport up to james grabbing the collar of his shirt and slamming his face into the metal table.

Willaim grinned, it stretched from nearly ear to ear. He hadn't done this in a looong time. Granted james wasn't a child but this was good too.

The animatronics watched as William beat the shit out of James till he coukd barely move.

"Yn? Would you like to make the finishing move? I'm sure you have a lot of... anger to release..." Willaim wanted to kill james himself.

But he felt rather selfless this evening. He'd be free soon.

He smiled to himself and your eyes faded back to their original color, only a light violet outline around your iris, he still had to keep you alive.

When William had been in control he had been staddling James, so you were still sitting over James. His face contorted in pain.

You don't know what came over you but all the fear and anger you'd been holding for him pushed you and you grabbed a letter opener from the table.

How convenient.

You stabbed him in the throat as hard as you could. Repeatedly until his body was motionless.

Tears streamed down your face.

You had no thoughts. Just emotion.

You were so angry.

But it was a huge relief to see the light leave his eyes.

Perhaps this made you a bad person. But at least he was gone. For good.

The animatronics had watched the whole thing, but not a single one of them thought differently of you.

They werenjust as glad as you were.

"M-monty...help..." you managed to choke out and stood up to stumble towards Monty who rushed over to you.

He set down the supplies and grabbed your arms, "lay down sunshine... I will patch you right up okay?"

William waited until Monty was able to stitch up your wound which may I remind you Monty has big fingers. This was difficult for him.

But he did it.

And as soon as he was done william jumped to james...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 467 13
This is what I call a comfort fanfic but im writing it CW: cursing, it's a part of my vocabulary. expect nsfw every once in a while for funsies Backg...
94 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...
23K 881 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...