Shapeshifter | Camilo X Male...

Crims0nwrites द्वारा

Camilo × male reader Y/N just moved to the village and immediately befriends the madrigals, but little does h... अधिक

New neighbor
The Madrigals
The ceremony
The shapeshifter
The drawing
Birthday
Coming out
Truth
Asking him out
The answer
The date
The kiss
The party
I love you
Making up
Tio Javier
Initiation
Stress
Carlos
The drawing pt. 2
Nightmares
Valentines day
Wisdom teeth
Birthday pt. 2
A/N

Dolores hears EVERYTHING

2.4K 73 133
Crims0nwrites द्वारा

"Camilo i dont really know how i-"
"Shhhh" Camilo cut me off.

"Just dance" Camilo whispered.

He laced his fingers into mine and slowly started to sway back and forth, we danced for a few moments before he pulled me in closer.

"Loosen up hermoso" Camilo whispered.

I blushed and looked away VERY quickly, Camilo smiled and gently grabbed my face, making me look back at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dancing" Camilo said.

He pulled me in even closer and put my arms around his neck, then grabbed my waist.

"I- i thought i didnt like him... maybe i do... AAAHHH what is this boy doing to me?!" I thought.

We danced for a few more minutes before he pulled me even closer and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you ok mi amor?" He whispered.

"What'd you just call me?" I asked.

"You heard" He smirked.

My face began to get EXTREMELY red, then the song ended, not wanting him to see my face I turned away and speed walked to the kitchen.

"Everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah... no im fine" I said.
"Just need a drink"

I got some water and sat back down on the couch, he sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder.

"So what do you want to do now?" Camilo asked.

"I dont know...... wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure" Camilo replied.

I grabbed the remote and turned on a movie, I made popcorn for the 2 of us and sat next to Camilo again.

|Mirabels POV|

After I helped with some townsfolk I went over to see Dolores.

"Hey Dolores I know this might sound wierd but... what are Camilo and Y/N doing right now?" I asked.

"Sounds like their dancing!" Dolores replied.

"*gasp* yes!" I said.

Tiny time skip

"Oh! Looks like theyre about to watch a movie now!" Dolores said.

"Awesome! Cant wait to see Y/N again after this" I said.

|Y/N's POV|

We were half way done with watching the movie when i felt Camilos head on my shoulder, guess he fell asleep.

I slowly moved my arm back, trying not to wake him up and wrapped it around him, I laid my head on the pillow next to me, and closed my eyes, his head on my chest and my arm wrapped around him, i slowly drifted off to sleep.

|Vanessa's POV|

"So what does your house look like?" Antonio asked.

"Want me to show it to you?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Antonio shouted.

Me and Antonio ran over to my house and opened the door, when we looked inside we saw Y/N and Camilo on the couch snuggling!

"*gasp* they do like each other! Y/N lied!" I whisper-screamed.

"Shhhh lets let them sleep" Antonio said.

"Alright fine, i'll show you my house tomorrow" I whispered.

Time skip

|Camilo's POV|

I woke up laying next to Y/N, his arm was wrapped around me and the back of my head was on his chest, I decided to lift myself up a little bit, doing it as slowly as possible so I dont wake him up, I moved myself up so that my head was equal level to his, I rested my head back so that it lay on his shoulder, quickly kissed his cheek and closed my eyes again.

Time skip

|Y/N's POV|

I woke up next to Camilo, for some reason his head was right in front of mine, i heard him waking up as well and nudged his shoulder.

"Thats not where I left you" I whispered.

"No... its better" He smirked.

"Well.... I think its time to get up, I need to talk with Mirabel and... dont you have to help the villagers?" I asked.

"Took a day off to spend time with you" Camilo said.

"If you want I can ask my parents if I can spend the night over at the casita" I said.

"No can do, theyre planning some party and its really crowded" Camilo said.

"Well do you want to stay over here tonight? It wont be as fancy as the casita but we can still hang out" I asked.

"Sure" Camilo said.

I pulled my arms off  and he got up, I followed shortly after and we went into town, Camilo went to ask his parents about staying over and I found Mirabel.

I walked over to Mirabel with a grouchy expression on my face.

"What?" Mirabel asked.

"*exhale* You were right" I admitted.

"Bout what?" Mirabel asked smugly.

"You know what" I said.

"I KNEW IT!" She yelled.
"TOLD YOU SO!"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said.

Tiny time skip

"Y/N!" Camilo shouted.
"My parents say that i have to help decorate for the party tomorrow so I wont be able to hang out sorry"

"No worries" I said.

Time skip

I went back home and saw Papa and Vanessa watching tv.

"Hey papa, hey V" I said.

"Perfect!" Vanessa said.

Vanessa grabbed my arm and dragged me over to my room.

"What? What do you want?" I asked.

"Why did you lie to me?" Vanessa asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You said you didnt like Camilo!" Vanessa said.

"I dont" I replied.

"I saw you guys cuddling on the couch earlier!" Vanessa said.

"Wait... what?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah! I told Antonio that i would show him our house and when we walked in, you 2 were sleeping!" Vanessa explained.

"Oh... you uhh... you saw that?" I asked.

"Yes!" Vanessa said.

"Oh... well.... sorry I lied to you but... can you not tell anyone else please? Its kind of a secret" I asked.

"Fine! But dont lie to me again!" Vanessa said.

"Your not my mom" I said jokingly.

"Papa! Y/N has a crush!" Vanessa said running off.

"NO NO NO!" I yelled.

"Papa!" Vanessa yelled after finally getting into the living room.
"Y/N has a crush"

"Oh really? On who?" Papa asked.

"WHAT? UHH NO ONE! Listen here Vanessa please please please please please do not tell anyone and i- what do you want me to do? I'll do anything please" I begged.

"Wait whos your crush Y/N? Now im interested" Papa said.

My heart started pounding out of my chest, i hadnt came out to my parents yet, i looked back at Vanessa desperately.

"Please? Please dont tell anyone?" I asked.

"...... Fine... BUT, you have to play with me, Antonio and the animals FOR A FULL WEEK, clean my room AND! Never lie to me again" Vanessa said.

"Ok... sounds fair" I said, relieved.

"Uhh hello? I want to know who your crush is though?" Papa said curious.

"I- i uhh... no?" I said nervously.

"No? Well why not?" Papa asked.

"I- i uhh.... i cant" I said, trying to think of an excuse.

"What? Why not?" Papa asked.

"I..... dont know her name?" I said awkwardly.

Vanessa looked up at me with a confused look.

"What are ya doin dude?" Vanessa asked.

"Shush" I said.
"Uhhh shes.... the... girl from the gift shop, we talked a little but.... never asked her name"

"Hmm... havent seen her around.... i'll be on the lookout though" Papa said.

"Please dont" I whispered.

|Dolores's POV|

I was doing my chores when I overheard Y/N speaking with his family, and since im nosy I of course had to listen.

Huh? Why is he making up someone to call his crush? Maybe I should talk to him...

Time skip

I saw Y/N walking in town and ran up to him.

"Hey I overheard your conversation with your family, why'd you make up a random girl to call your crush?" I asked.

"Oh i.... i havent came out to my family yet, Vanessa doesnt seem to mind though... so thats good!" Y/N

"Oh... sorry i- i didnt mean to-" I started.

"No no... its fine" Y/N said.

"If you want I can help you come out to your family? It'll... make it easier" I said.

"Know what? Yes! Tommorow.... with your help.... I come out to my family!" Y/N said........

_________________________________________

Author: heres chapter 7! Also please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes im just dumb😂

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

201K 4.1K 33
A new family moves in but turns out..they have gifts to! The new family and the Madrigals get in a close bond but, Camilo and y/n might become someth...
78.2K 1.8K 19
"Another Encanto? You can't be serious...right?" Y/N and their family come from a village a little far from Encanto. They've always known that the "g...
5.9K 111 14
(Camilo x F!Reader) Camilo Madrigal thought he had met every single person who lived in town- until he ran into you. After bonding with you, slowly b...