Matters of The Heart

By winteratheart__

'You are my favourite place to go, When my mind searches for peace.' ....... She opens the door and barges in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 | Annoying sibling
Chapter 2 | Gentleman
Chapter 3 | Heartless
Chapter 4 | Adorable
Chapter 5 | Scared
Chapter 6 | Protective
Chapter 7 | Amusing
Chapter 8 | Upset
Chapter 9 | Nervous
Chapter 10 | Shocked
Chapter 11 | Surprised
Chapter 12 | Excited
Chapter 13 | Engagement
Chapter 14 | Scared
Chapter 15 | Confused
Chapter 16 | Princess
Chapter 17 | Trembling
Chapter 18 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 20 | Intimacy
Chapter 21 | Whisper
Chapter 22 | Soft
Chapter 23 | Baby
Chapter 24 | Rumour
Chapter 25 | Claiming
Chapter 26 | Memories
Chapter 27 | Genuine Confession
Chapter 28 | My love
Chapter 29 | Evil grin
Chapter 30 | Luck
Chapter 31 | Romatic Life
Chapter 32 | Shower Together
Chapter 33 | Sin
Chapter 34 | Possessive
Epilogue✨
✨New Book ✨

Chapter 19 | Beautiful

6.1K 399 94
By winteratheart__

The room is still filled with chaos, they still did not leave my cabin but are wasting their working hours very carelessly and just because its about Ziah, I am not throwing them out.

Zach is being extra comfortable by uttering Rubbish every other second and Mateo is in another specimen who is getting all shy like a girl when Eric compliments him while Fuzail is hugging Mateo for god knows why and here I am sitting In my seat with an headache because of these men's whose presence is doing nothing good.

"Mostly nobody Knows that they got married accept us, I, you, Eric, Fuzail and my two girl buddies were present in the wedding" he refers to Ziah's friends whose names I don't remember " and Max—Oh wait-where is Max?" Zach blinks his eyes questioning us and that's when I remember that there is also another one who knows everything.

"I don't know" I shrug when they look at me.

"I'll go call him, he must be in his cabin" I look over their shoulder's to see his Cabin empty but I do not stop Zach to go, atleast I'll get some peace.

When he was about to open the door, it opens abruptly by the other person which makes Zach stumble few steps back.

"Goodness" he holds his heart when the door was about to break his head.

"Ziyan!" A loud voice of a girl reaches my ears and a smile automatically forms on my lips seeing the little girl wearing a pretty pink, full sleeved sundress running towards me. As Max enters after his little sister

"Who is this?" Zach blinks his eyes confused while the others join him looking as confused as him.

"How is this beautiful girl doing?" I smile at the cute girl grinning brightly "great after seeing you" she stands beside me happily and from the way she always stares at me, I can tell she wants a hug but I don't think it is appropriate to hug another women in any context without my women knowing it. And I am not comfortable with it too.

So I gently pat her head who cutely giggles looking happy.

"Sit" I ask her to take a seat and she quickly does as said and I fetch for the chocolate bar which I always keep in my desk for her and Ziah who loves eating chocolates "you don't have school today?" I question the girl who again mischievously giggles.

She moves forward resting her elbows on the desk and with a hand gesture she asks me to come forward so I lean forward to hear her "I wanted to meet you so I said my brother that I am not well and my head hurts, my acting worked you know" she giggles remembering what she did and even though because of Ziah's pressure I am not able to laugh at anything I force a quiet chuckle to not make her feel as if she is talking to walls as I  give her the chocolate which she takes with a big grin.

"He better not cheat on my friend, I'll forget he is my boss for two seconds" I hear the guys whispering in hushed tones but I can clearly hear them.

"Same here bro, I'll tell My Ziah to file a case on him and I will talk as witness for my Ziah" and that my Ziah was enough for me to snap my eyes up only to give them hard glare.

Zach and Mateo look at me with wide eyes as if they were caught before scratching their necks while looking everywhere other than my eyes.

"My brother is not that bad you idiots" Fuzail slaps their back while taking my side.

"I am a Man and that gives me full permission to not believe in Men" Zach replies scoffing but scoots closer to Max who is looking at us with a smile, I nod to something Irene is saying but nothing is registering in my mind, but I hear the word hospital so I think that she is talking about her treatment.

"Max who is this girl? Is she our boss's mistress?" I am so near to throw a punch on Zach's face "she is my sister" Max gives him a good glare and with a gasp he backs away while mumbling a series of sorries. "No violence bro, I understood from your glare" Zach shows the angry Max peace symbol but the look he is throwing is actually scary that Mateo is standing behind Erick and fuzail is glancing at the paintings.

I know Max is very possessive over his sister but that was a joke so he should take it light and not scare that poor soul who was just protective over his friend like that.

"I don't like those syringes they hurt!" Irene whines loudly which catches my attention and I let out a chuckle "but you have to be a strong girl and take those tiny syringes so you stay healthy to come and visit me always" I smile at the girl who pouts not liking the word syringes at all.

"Hi" Zach moves forward smiling awkwardly "Hi!" Irene who loves making friends grins happily and that automatically makes Zach mirror her actions, he quickly takes a seat beside her.

"I am Zach, and you are?" He questions her who happily tells about herself "I am Irene, his sister" she points at Max whose Hard expression quickly changes when his sister looks at him.

"You are beautiful you know that" he compliments her and she shyly smiles hearing him "your handsome too"

"I know I am" he waves off, looking so confident with his looks "Can we be friends?" He forwards his hand for handshake and her eyes widens as she looks so happy, she nods multiple time before taking her hand in his.

"Ziyan never shakes his hand with me" a pout forms on her lips as she complains to Zach who looks at me "your loyal boss, I appreciate that" he bumps his fist in his chest before bringing his fist forward asking for a fist bump and I stare at him with my boring, he does not expect me to do that childish shit, does he? When he sees me rolling my eyes he moves his fist to Irene who happily bumps her fist with his.

"Who is he loyal too?" She questions him innocently but we see Max stepping forward and shaking his head with a hard expression on his face, what happened to this guy now?

"To-To God! Yeah to god, he is loyal to his god" Irene still looks confused but others comes forward to introduce themselves but I only look at Max who is behaving odd today, why is he glaring at other so much?

And soon to change the topic others move forward to introduce themselves.

I look at the group entertaining the little girl who looks happy making so many friends. Only if Ziah was here they would have become soulmates by now.

I smile thinking about Ziah who I am sure will be throwing tantrums in her mind seeing an empty bed, because she quietly and shyly asked me yesterday not to leave her alone but I had to after seeing Erics message I had to come.

I need to stop by and grab some chocolates before seeing her or else I will be receiving series of curse from her when I enter the house.

"My dream? My dream is to become a CEO of a big company" I look at Zach who narrows his eyes at my seat while telling his wish.

"That's nice! I hope one day your wish comes true" she genuinely tells him who makes a disappointed face "I don't think so I can become, the Ceo is still young" he mutters as he takes a peek at me, in a low voice but was audible to each and every ears.

I roll my eyes when others laugh understanding the humour behind is sentence, why am I still seeing him in this building? He should be out long ago.

"I feel like someone is feeling bored working here, well I can happily send you your resignation letter tomorrow Mr. Zach" I glare at the guy whose eyes widens "No No boss, what are you sayin?! I love working here, I can never get any other boss like you, I am lucky to have you boss don't fire me please I was just building up some mood you know" he gives me a grin only to earn an eye roll from me.

"What is your dream?" Irene then questions Mateo who shyly smiles "I want a women who can take my grandmother's place"

"You don't want a man?" Eric jumps in blinking his eyes "Bro, he just now indirectly but directly rejected you on your face, it's okay I can feel your heart break, you'll move on soon" Zach pats Erics back who pushes his hand away looking annoyed.

"What is your dream little Irene?" Zach questions the little girl whose eyes lits up as if she was waiting for them to ask her.

"My dream.." she shyly smile but takes a peek at me and I give her a smile asking her to continue "My dream is to marry him" my heart jumps out of my chest when she points her finger at me. What the freaking hell?

Everyone snaps their head at me, looking at me wide wide eyes as I stare back at them in shock.

Sorry? What did she say? I think I heard something else.

"Huh? What?" Fuzail blinks his eyes stumbling over his words and I am still in a state of shock.

She is a kid Ziyan, she is just joking.

"I said, I want to marry Ziyan, that's my dream, and Ziyan always fulfils whatever I ask him so I am sure he will not deny this, right Ziyan, but don't worry I will propose you another day, romantically" she shyly tells her thought leaving me bewildered behind at her seriousness.

All of a sudden Zach starts laughing "Oh my goodness, that was a nice one!" He tells between his laughter as Mateo and fuzail joins him awkwardly but my eyes drops on Eric who is looking at Max and then her sister, when I look at Max I see a very hard expression on his face.

"I am not joking!" She yells slapping Zach's thigh whose laughter slowly dies down "your not?" He clears his throat but blinks his wide eyes.

"Ziyan tell them I am not joking" she pouts at me as if I was the one planning all of this shit.

I gulp down the heavy lump formed in my throat.

"Hey sweet girl, what are you saying?" I start quietly with my calm voice even though my nerves are trembling at what I have brought to myself.

"What?" She pouts looking at me with innocent eyes "I want to marry you, I said my brother too he said yes we will get married" she grins bright and my eyes enlargers hearing her but I glare at Max who is looking down the whole time as he shifts from one leg to another nervously.

Everyone are staring at the scene with shock look on their face.

"But that's not possible beautiful" I used as many nicknames as I could didn't want to hurt her at any cost.

"W-What?" She stutters and looks at me with her soft eyes "Why?" She questions in a whisper and I stand up to sit beside her and to explain what her brother should have, Zach quickly stands up to give me his seat "because this beautiful needs someone of her age and I am elder than your brother which means I am your big brother and we don't marry brother's do we?" I speaks calmly to her but that big mouth of Zach's never shuts up and he snickers behind me "well you did marry your sister, sorry cousin" he scoffs as he mutters under his breath but coughs out loud when I turn to give him a hard glare.

"You are like a little sister to me and I love fulfilling this little sister wishes because that's what brother are for aren't they?" She nods at that but her eyes glistens with tears.

"You like me because I buy chocolates for you and beautiful, people don't marry a person because of this reason, you have a big life to go one with, your gonna become a big girl and you will become the best model in states and then we will think about who will become your soulmate but till then I will become an old man and you don't want to see yourself with an old man right?" She giggles shaking her head as she wipes her tears.

"Well, nobody wants to see themselves with an uncle, and that's not right too" she nods her head at my sentence.

"Yes Irene your so beautiful you should marry someone as handsome as you, our boss is not for you" he again opens his mouth, why does he talk so much. I am seriously on the verge of firing him.

"Yeah, Marry Zach, he is only 3 years elder than you" Mateo pats Zach's back who gasps in surprise as he pushes away Mateo's hand.

"Shutup dumbass someone is waiting for me already, I can't break that persons heart" he all of a sudden jumps in to a shy state.

Mateo rolls his eyes as if he is not believing him "Leave him, he does not match your beauty we will find you someone else and anyways Boss is off limit, he is 10 years elder than you, you should be calling him uncle" a gasp leaves the girls lips and she stares at me with eyes, they are making feel like I have crossed fifty when I am just 27.

"But he looks young and he is handsome I want to marry him" her eyes again glistens as she stares at his brother who quickly moves forward taking her in his arms.

"It's already Late baby let me send you home" he tells the girl who shakes her head crying. "You said I can marry him but he is saying I cannot" she looks at him with teary eyes and he tries his best to not look into his eyes.

"Sir please excuse me" and with that he leaves aith the crying girl in his arms.

Irene never left my cabin crying, this would be the first time she went disappointed, I just hope everything falls into place.

I look at Eric who was silent for a long time, I raise my eyebrow but he shakes his head while looking deep in thoughts.

"Boss, My in-born detective skills tells me that Max is not as he is showing us, why do I feel like he is hiding something" Zach keeps his thoughts out loud and Mateo nods at him "I heard Max had a girlfriend before, why would he suddenly jump into another gender" tapping his chin he looks at Fuzail who is as confused as him.

"But I don't believe in this guy too! Please keep an eye on him too boss" he points at fuzail who gasps in shock but moves forward to give Zach a nice punch who is laughing his ass out after seeing Fuzail's drained out face.

I roll my eyes at how fast they change the environment, from seriousness it has changed in to some old friends get together.

But from all this shit I can tell that Max is someone I need to keep an eye on.

My mood today is so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if I start boxing with whoever looks at me oddly.

I freaking hate this rotten tomato who was tied up to me yesterday! What does he think of himself?! I politely asked him not to leave today before waking me up since I wanted to loot him because he did not give me any gift, but that spoiled nugget leaves for what? To do work! Who even works the next day after their wedding?!

Calm down Ziah, Calm down. You don't want to find pimple on your face because of stress right? So calm down baby.

"Why are you sulking since morning Ziah?" Hafsa huffs looking annoyed and I do not reply but rest back on the seat.

"Atleast have your breakfast girl it's 1 already" Nisma takes a seat beside me on the couch while placing the plate filled with food on the table.

I shake my head with a grumpy look on my face as I stare at the ceiling "What is wrong with you? What did Ziyan Bro did?" Hafsa questions the same question again.

"He did not do anything, that is the problem" I mumble rolling my eyes till the back of my head.

The both girls beside chokes and coughs out loudly "Sorry? Um your upset because you didn't do anything" I nod siting straight to tell them why I am actually upset.

"I—It's okay, Maybe he wants to take it slow" hafsa hesitantly tells and Nisma nods her head agreeing to it.

"Slow? Yes he is taking everything slow! Dude we got married yesterday, he does not have some curtesy to buy his wife—that is me" I point at myself "a freaking gift!" I glare at them as if they were Ziyan.

"Don't they usually gift their wife on the night of the marriage, All of our sister used to show their gifts to us and Ammi said that to me too—heck even grandma showed her chain looking all proud that her husband gifted her a beautiful chain! But my husband thought, nope let's go visit my first love and then we will think about that women I got married with yesterday!" I breathed out yelling at nobody.

"Okay, since I am mature one here, I did not say a word when he did not give anything to me last night and today morning instead of apologising and pampering me like he should, he dares to leave for work! You both wait and see, when he comes I will not talk to him till evening" I cross my arms but see the Nisma and hafsa looking over my should with wide eyes.

I roll my eyes when I remember mamma was about to come. Before she could lecture I speak first.

"Mamma don't lecture me, I am angry with Ziyan and you can't change my mind" I huff sitting back but see my cousins standing up.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed at their behaviour as if they have seen some ghost—-shit was grandma listening to everything?! Freaking hell My day is already bad and now I am gonna be smacked for doing nothing.

I do not dare to open my eyes but my eyes shuts automatically waiting for a hard smack to land on my head when I hear the steps nearing me.

But a gasp leaves my lips when a muscular arm wraps around my neck as he pulls me back gently before lifting my chin up, my hand automatically flies to hold his arm but my eyes widens to the size of the global earth and my breath hitches when I see Ziyan's face upside down just inches above mine looking down at me with a soft smile playing on his lips.

I press my lips together when nervousness hits every muscle in my body really hard.

"Is someone upset?" He whispers taking a peek at my lips and I am so freeze that I am not even able to give him a subtle nod.

"I am sorry" he again whispers his hot breath fanning my forehead and I am so close to fainting at our proximity.

He leans closer and my eyes automatically shuts close not able to stare into his beautiful orbs and beautiful pairs of soft lips which are inches away from my skin, both forgetting the fact that we are in the living room, as he presses his lips on my forehead and gives me a tight loving kiss, the fact that my lips are brushing against his forehead is driving me insanely crazy.

Too intimate, too intimate that I am sure I'll faint in a few seconds and maybe die and will go straight to paradise.

Loud coughs of someone takes me away from this torture. Ziyan with a soft smile moves away but turns to look at the person who is coughing like they will die just by coughing and coughing.

"Sorry, my holy eyes couldn't take so much unholiness and I choked up" Fuzail apologises with a mischievous grin and Ziyan rolls his eyes but leaves me only to join me in the couch.

I bite my lips hard because of nervousness but nothing happens, my cheeks are only heating up as he silently stares at me.

"Why is your stomach still empty hmm?" Ziyan questions as he unbuttons his cuffs and folds his sleeves up.

I am still in the state of Coma and he is asking why my stomach is empty.

"Is this her plate?" Ziyan questions hafsa as he points at the plate placed on the tea table, when he gets a yes from her he takes the plate in his hand.

"Do you want me to feed you or you can do it by yourself?" Ziyan questions and I can feel the hidden smirk behind his voice.

Gather your freaking self up Ziah! You can't act like a shy teen!

Your angry with him!

I roll my eyes trying my best to act like I am annoyed.

"Please feed me hubby" fuzail chirps in a girly voice to which even Ziyan chuckles finding it funny. When he sees my mouth still shut he scoots closer.

"Come on Ziah, I had something to handle I am sorry" he taps the empty spoon on my lips when I do not reply to him.

"Okay then, fuzail the chocolates I bought for Ziah can you take it and give them to hafsa and Nisma, Because I don't think so Ziah will take anything from me" my eyes widens hearing the word chocolate and thats when I notice the bag kept beside.

"Goodness! Really?!" Before fuzail could snatch my property I quickly take it away with a glare.

"Who said I don't want this?" I hold it close to myself but see Ziyan looking at me with a soft smile "you were upset right?"

"I—I was not upset, I was just little bit angry" I explain but this fuzail need to jump in "my vocabulary tells me upset and angry are same words? Am I wrong girls?" He questions hafsa and Nisma whose enjoying this while sitting in the corner.

"What are we now?" I question Ziyan and he raises his eyebrow with still amusement clearly written on his face.

"We are husband and wife, so these small fight if we don't do then we won't be labelled as certified husband and wife so I was just picking up a fight, nothing else, don't take it to heart" I wave at him telling him it was nothing, cause he easily bribed me with the bag full of big chocolate bars.

"Hmm sure your not upset?" He raises his eyebrow and when I shake my head with a loud 'Nope!" He lowers his head down to let out a chuckle.

"Now keep these chocolates away and let's feed your tummy" he takes away the chocolate bag and moves the plate forward asking me to eat and I do while giggling quietly when fuzail complains how he has snatches his dream before it could reach him.

Such an over dramatic human he is.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.1K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
18.4K 1.3K 19
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕" ✿✿✿✿✿ Epiphany • अहसास • احساس ...
901K 47.6K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
87.5K 6.9K 34
'When I first saw you I said Mashallah and then I said Inshallah' ...... "I am so close to smacking your head with this pen now, Don't get on my nerv...