Strong

By Sleepykitten13

Petal Athena Jones grew up in the MC life. She was royalty there in her father's Club, the Lost Boys. She was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

3.9K 114 14
By Sleepykitten13

5 years later

Petal/Athena POV

I sent a smirk over to Margo who was shaking her head at the guy in front of her. She caught my look and rolled her eyes at me as she gestured at Dom and rolled her eyes. He whipped around to see who she was communicating with and searched the packed club with angry eyes until they met mine. Then his face softened and he gave me a sheepish grin as I began to make my way over to them.

"Hey, Goddess." Dom teased and I sighed at him.

He along with a few other gang members and friends loved to tease me about my middle name. I turned my glare to Margo and she shrugged. I blamed her every time any of them teased me since she was the one who told them that my middle name was Athena.

"What's going on, Dom? Why does Margo look like she wants to kill you?" I asked as Margo glared back at him.

"Eh. She's always mad." he offered.

I shook my head at that, "No way! She's always happy with me." I sang back at him as I made my way over to my best friend.

Right away she caught on and wrapped her arm around my waist to pull me closer.

"Hell yeah I am! Petal knows how to take good care of me." she winked as she emphasized the word good.

Dom glared at us both.

It was common knowledge that Margo and I had explored a sexual and romantic relationship with each other right after leaving the Lost Boys. We were each other's first everything. Kiss, relationship, fuck everything.

It sounded strange but it made perfect sense to us. For a long time, we could only trust each other. We just weren't ready to let anyone else in that way. We were also bitter that we never had control over our own bodies. We wanted to make our own choices and we wanted to do it sooner rather than later. We didn't trust that our 'families' wouldn't find us.  It just seemed logical to try to make the relationship even more but after a few months, it was obvious that while we loved each other, we knew far too much about one another to have a lasting romantic or sexual relationship.

Of course, that didn't mean that we didn't fool around when we were both unattached and feeling frisky. Sometimes we even had threesomes together. Dom knew about that firsthand. It was just sex though.

It was also common knowledge that Dom adored Margo. He was madly in love with her and I was beginning to suspect that my best friend loved him back. She was just too scared and proud to ever admit it.

So instead, they argued and fought. Then they hooked up when they thought no one would noticed. Of course, we all knew. By we I mean the entire gang. The three of us had gotten together a few times as well. It was fun but I always knew that Dom and Margo had feeling for each other so I tried to steer clear after a while. I think Margo liked for me to join them so it would feel less like a real relationship.

The last five years had changed us in the best ways. Gone were the scared, lonely girls that hid in a room at the clubhouse and did whatever men told us to. We joined my Grandmother's old gang as soon as we escaped the MC. The gang was far from perfect but it was the closest to a family that either of us had ever known and they were the first group we had ever felt safe with.

The Rebels gang lived up to it's street name. We rebelled against anything that we didn't agree with. Racism, sexism, classism, homophobia, we worked chaos against anything and anyone who tried to keep these oppressive ideals alive. We also worked to take down the evil rich in anything and anyway we could.

That's not to say we didn't make good money while doing it. And by make, I mean steal or blackmail. We liked to keep off the radar though. We worked behind the scenes and most good people haven't ever heard of us and that's the way we liked it.

If you were at all a part of the underworld though, you knew us. Most of the underground had some sort of interaction with us either good or bad and many were afraid of our names especially Sunny and Thor, our leaders.

Just like the name suggested, Sunny was a sweet middle aged blonde woman. If you met her in a store or on the street, you would never guess that she was a ringleader of one of the most feared gangs in the country. She was brutal in a fight though and if you ever crossed her, you better make your peace with whatever God or Goddess you believed in because she would kill you in a heartbeat. She was viciously loyal and would protect our gang and it's members to her dying breath. She was the epitome of a mama bear.

Thor was her cousin and he was around the same age as Sunny. He looked just like his name as well. He was born in Sweden and moved here when his parents died. He was raised in the gang with Sunny as siblings. He still had a bit of a Nordic accent with blonde hair and ice blue eyes. He looked every bit like a Viking God with rugged good looks.

Both Sunny and Thor were tall. Sunny at 5'10 and Thor at 6'4. Sunny was full of lean muscle while Thor was bulky with pure muscle hanging on every part of him. His body reminded me of an older Ace if Ace wasn't such an asshole.

They were the ones that saved us when we called all those years ago. Sunny's parents had been friends of my Grandmothers and they had been brought up with stories about her. Her parents were some of the founding members of the gang and ran it for a very long time. Unfortunately, her parents had died many years ago in a car crash but Sunny and Thor were well aware of what they needed to do when we contacted them.

According to Sunny's parents, we were family. My Grandmother was a part of the gang for most of her teenage and young adult life and she was still regarded as a part of the Rebels.

Because of this, they helped rescue us. They took us in and helped us stay hidden. They made sure that we were healthy. They guided us and taught us. They helped us become the people we wanted to be. They helped us become young adults that were mostly happy and well rounded.

In short, they became our parental figures. At least more than either of our fathers were. The rest of the gang became our brothers and sisters and friends.

With their help, Margo was able to go on to college. She graduated last year with a nursing degree that has come in handy on more than one occasion. They also helped me go to technical school where I earned both automotive and motorcycle diplomas and certifications.

Thanks to the money Grandma left us along with the help of Sunny and Thor and all the jobs we did (both legal and illegal) while in school, Margo and I still had a good sized amount of money left after both of us were done with school.

After many lengthy discussions, we decided to move out of our small apartment and buy a building that we made into both our home and my repair shop. It took a lot of work but we finally finished it six months ago.

Margo and I were co-owners in a repair shop that employed myself and two other mechanics along with a receptionist who was also our bookkeeper. Above the shop was a three bedroom apartment with a large kitchen, comfy living room and smaller dining room. We made two of the bedrooms larger and both had attached bathrooms. Margo and I had decided that while we still wanted to be roommates, we needed to have our own space and bathrooms were one of the only things we had fought about while living in our tiny apartment during school. The third bedroom was smaller and doubled as a guest room and office. There was a third bathroom off of the living room so visitors wouldn't have to go through our bedrooms to use one.

The shop opened to record success and was immediately busy. Everyone in the area knew us and trusted both us and the Rebels. They knew that we were always working to help the community and they also knew that we wouldn't rip them off with overpriced or unnecessary repairs. Women seemed more at ease at our shop as well. The shop was thriving already which is unheard of especially in the first year.

Margo got a job at a nearby pediatric office group. It had three trusted doctors and a handful of happy nurses. She loved working there. The hours were nice, she got to see kids all the time and her co-workers were kind.

I of course, worked at the repair shop full time. We had managed to employee a fellow Rebel named Spike who was a little older than me and a older, semi-retired man who everyone referred to as Pops. Both were happy to have to work and I made sure they were payed fairly. We also employed Pops wife, Lara. She was happy to be able to spend time with her husband and she had just retired as a bookkeeper and made sure to keep our shop in good financial order.

Margo and I were unbelievably happy. We were successful, we owned our home, we had trusted friends and we had a loving albeit unusual family. We were living a life we loved and we had each other. We knew that we owed to all to Grandma, Sunny and Thor so when Sunny and Thor came rushing over to us in the club, we immediately got serious.

"We need to talk." Thor said and I felt my stomach drop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
819K 29.1K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
19K 535 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...
195K 6.6K 73
Secrets. Secrets have a way of keeping people captive and driving them to fear. Two worlds, one family, and endless secrets. Kaitlyn lived on her ow...