Shapeshifter | Camilo X Male...

By Crims0nwrites

Camilo × male reader Y/N just moved to the village and immediately befriends the madrigals, but little does h... More

New neighbor
The Madrigals
The ceremony
The shapeshifter
The drawing
Dolores hears EVERYTHING
Coming out
Truth
Asking him out
The answer
The date
The kiss
The party
I love you
Making up
Tio Javier
Initiation
Stress
Carlos
The drawing pt. 2
Nightmares
Valentines day
Wisdom teeth
Birthday pt. 2
A/N

Birthday

2.4K 72 179
By Crims0nwrites

|Y/N's POV|

I woke up the mext morning and got dressed, still thinking about how Vanessa asked me about Camilo yesterday.

I shrugged it off and went outside, it was earlier then i thought so i went over to the giant tree and sat down, pulling out my sketchbook.

I flipped through my sketchbook and found a clean page, when i pulled my pencils out of my bag i found a picture of Camilo with a note on the back.

"I know you like him, even if you wont admit it, so heres a picture for you to be reminded of him, and again, tell him how you feel dummy ;)" -Mirabel

I rolled my eyes and flipped it over to see the picture of Camilo, he was so cute... just cute.... i dont like him...

I pulled out my pencils and began drawing another picture of Camilo, why was i drawing him so much? Eh whatever.

Time skip

After a while of drawing the Madrigals came out of the casita and started helping people around town, it was still early in the morning though, all of a sudden Vanessa came and found me.

"Y/N, Mama and Papa want to see you!" Vanessa said.

I got up and followed Vanessa back to the house, she opened the door and closed it very quickly before i could go in, I opened the door and all the lights were off, when i turned them on I saw Mama, Papa, Vanessa, Mirabel and a bunch of townspeople yelling suprise at me.

"Whats all this?" I asked.

"Dont tell me you forgot your own birthday Y/N?" Vanessa asked.

"No I just... didnt expect all this" I said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Mirabel yelled as she handed me a gift.

I opened the box she gave me to find a brand new set of pencils, sketchbooks and other art supplies.

"Thank you Mirabel!" I said.

"Oh and uhh... open this one later" Mirabel said as she handed me another wrapped present.

"Ok?" I said.

"Here! Mine next!" Vanessa said.

I opened the present and saw a painting Vanessa made, it was of me and her.

"Awww thank you Vanessa!" I said.

"And heres mine" Mama said.

I opened it to see a crocheted beanie sitting in the box for me.

"Thank you mama!" I said.

"And i made the cake!" Papa said.

Tiny time skip

"Wow this is really good pa!" I said.

"Thank you! Its Juliettas recipe!" Papa said.

|Camilo's POV|

"Hey wheres Mirabel?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh shes at Y/N's birthday party" Dolores said.

"ITS Y/N's BIRTHDAY?" I asked.

"Stop shouting! And yes! Why?" Dolores asked.

"I didnt know it was his birthday! I forgot to get him a gift" I said.

"Why do you care so much?" Dolores asked.

"N- no reason hes just my friend" I said.

"JUST.... your friend?" Dolores smirked.

"Yes Dolores, JUST my friend" I said.

I ran over to one of the shops and got Y/N a koala plushie.

"He'll like this... right?" I thought.

I ran over to Y/N's house and stopped in front of his door, i fixed my hair, wiped off my clothes and knocked on the door.

"Oh hi Camilo!" Cecilia said.

"Camilos here?" Y/N asked excitedly.

"Yep! Come in Camilo" Cecilia said.

"Hey Y/N!" I said.

I pulled Y/N into a hug and wished him a happy birthday.

"I- im not much of a hugger" Y/N said.

"Oh... sorry... anyways! I got you this!" I said.

"Thank you! I love koalas!" Y/N said.

"Y/N! Could you come here for a sec?" Hernando asked.

Y/N went over to Hernando and I sat down on the couch, I looked over to Y/N and stared at him, I think Mirabel sat down next to me but i dont really know, i was zoned out by now.

I was smiling like an idiot when i started daydreaming.

Y/N came over and sat down next to me, he stared into my eyes and i stared back, all of a sudden he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

"Hello?"
"Helloooo? Camiloooo?" Mirabel asked, waking me up from my daydream.

"Huh? Oh sorry i must have zoned out" I said.

"Hmm.... i was wondering if you wanted some cake?" Mirabel asked.

"Oh no im good" I said.

"Ok.... hey Camilo i need to ask you something" Mirabel said.

"Sure whats up?" I asked.

"I noticed you looking at Y/N, do you like him?" Mirabel asked.

"What? N- no! Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Well you were daydreaming while looking straight at him, smiling and now... your blushing" Mirabel explained.

"I- no... i dont like him" I said.

"Why dont we all take a picture everyone?" Cecilia asked.

We all got in the picture, Y/N, Vanessa and Mirabel in the front.

"Hey Camilo why dont you stand next to Y/N?" Mirabel asked.

Y/N gave Mirabel an angry look and I stood next to him, I put my arm around him and smiled.

One of the townspeople took the picture and I took my arm off Y/N.

"Happy birthday Y/N" I said.

"Thank you!" Y/N replied.

|Y/N's POV|

We got ready for the picture and of course, Mirabel had to do anything she could to get Camilo next to me, I thought it would be fine, but then he put his arm around me, although i didnt really like physical touch this was.... comfortable.... I smiled for the picture and a villager took it.

"Happy birthday Y/N" Camilo said.

"Thank you!" I said.

I sat back down on the couch and of course, Mirabel again, pushed Camilo in front of her and he sat next to me, the townspeople went home and Mirabel went to go help her family, Vanessa went to play with Antonio, Mama went to crochet with Bruno and Papa was getting ready for another cooking class with Julietta.

"So what will you do Y/N?" Papa asked.

"I dont know, might just stay in today" I said.

"Alright well happy birthday mi hijo, i will be back later" Papa said.

Papa walked outside and went to the casita.

"So wanna hang out?" Camilo asked.

"Sure! But can we hang out here today? I dont really feel like going anywhere" I said.

"Ok! So what do you wanna do?" Camilo asked.

"Uhhh do you want to see my drawings? Ive been working on that one you liked!" I said.

"Do you have any other hobbys besides drawing?" Camilo asked.

"I like dancing i guess?" I said.

Camilo got up and put some music on, then walked back over to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You said you liked to dance" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the couch.
"So lets dance"

_________________________________________

Author: heres chapter 6, also please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes, im just dumb😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8K 43
Everyone in the town of Encanto likes Camilo Madrigal, but mostly are girls in his age except for one. Y/n L/n. ~~~ The story takes place after the...
7.8K 201 15
~Camilo Madrigal X Reader~ ~This fanfic uses she/her prounouns~ ~No warnings~ ~Fluff?~ You had just turned 15, and finally got to go to a fiesta in t...
28.7K 492 31
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ This is basically yandere Camilo. Y/N is supposed to be a girl so, I'm sorry about that. This is my first time so wish me luck :D! D...