Pampered by the Villainous Ty...

Galing kay SinfullyIndulgent

Annabeth finds herself transported from the modern world into the world of a rated R-19 novel where her chara... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (M)
Chapter 32 (MM)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42 (MM)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41 (MM)

3.9K 73 2
Galing kay SinfullyIndulgent

A/N: I own nothing but plot. Enjoy!

*************************************

"What would you have done if I had accepted a lover?"

Percy thought back to when the former Kiran princess had proposed to him that he could take on a lover. He had no intention of taking on lovers who had other thoughts in the back of their minds. Looking back, he had to laugh at that now. The mere thought of her with another man by her side...

With that maddening thought, Percy picked up his queen at once and laid her on her study desk. This was all done in one smooth motion that she didn't even have time to react.

"Are you sure you want to find out the answer to that question?" He answered back.

Below him, the queen swallowed. Though at first glance, she might have seemed nervous, there were hints of laughter in her grey eyes and coyness in her lips. Clearly, she had gotten over her shock quickly.

Naughty woman, he thought. Percy swooped down and captured her lips. The moment she opened her mouth for a breath of air, his tongue intertwined with hers, sucking until she was gasping. Pinned down with her hands against the desk, the queen couldn't even protest if she wanted to. Besides, when the queen threw her legs over his waist to pull him even closer, Percy had the sense that she was enjoying this very, very much.

Percy pressed his body against her even harder, crushing her breasts to his chest. A wild thought popped up in his mind. He wanted to devour her completely, until she thought of nothing else but him. Some time in the future, he would think back to this moment, wondering whether it was lust or love, but at the present moment, there was nothing else but the thought of making her wholly his.

Heart, mind, body, soul. Whatever she wanted, whatever he had, he would give.

Their kiss grew more frantic as he proceeded to suck and lick. There was no corner of her lips that hadn't been explored or tamed by his tongue.

The queen shuddered underneath him, lost in the haze of lust that they created. Percy groaned in her mouth as she ground her hips uncontrollably against him. It pleased him to know that she wanted him, too, that it wasn't just him who was caught in this spell of desire.

Finally, they broke apart. The queen's face was as flushed as her swollen lips. Her golden locks had long fallen into disarray, looking less than the regal queen she had been just a little while ago and more like a seductive enchantress who planned to steal the king away from his land. And he, as the king, was all too willing to be led by her whims. Not a single other woman in this world could come close to her.

He recalled back to their wedding when Princess Alana had implied that Annabeth had admired the Kiran knight who had attended. Annabeth hadn't flinched, but Percy found it an annoyance that he was thinking of such matters now.

"Don't think of anyone else but me right now. I don't think any other man could compare to me, no?" Percy growled.

The queen shivered as Percy nudged his hips forward between her legs. Covered by his pants, his bulge pressed meaningfully against her core.

"Don't think of another man, Annabeth," Percy urged.

Perhaps he had gone crazy, after all, seeking words of promise like that. Whenever he thought of that dismal contract that she would leave after helping his goals, his thoughts would darken.

"I won't," she gasped out as he ground against her once more. "As long as you do the same."

A smile blossomed on Percy's lips. Did that mean at last he had grasped a corner of this enigmatic woman's heart?

Percy's lips strayed down to her jawline, pressing small kisses there. Simultaneously, his hips slowly rotated in small circles, giving them both relief in small doses. If he couldn't control himself now, then he might be too rough. He tried to rein himself in, but it was getting difficult.

He settled for planting red flowers on her tender skin that bloomed underneath his lips and teeth. The sons the nobles had brought in earlier to be her male concubines had dared to look at her neck. Let them look, Percy thought harshly. Let them look and find all the signs of him left over her body.

"Your Majesty," she whined.

The queen bumped her hips up. Percy chuckled against her skin. He was torn between teasing her some more, but it was also equally torturous for him as his arousal struggled against tight cloth.

Cloth flew up and over the queen's hips as his hands pushed up her dress. The queen wasn't making it any easier as her hands playfully grabbed at his shirt to pull him closer.

Percy growled and pinned her misbehaving hands above her head again with one hand while the other slipped underneath between her thighs. She was already beginning to be wet as his fingers stroked the length of her slit over the quickly dampening cloth of her underwear. Part of him wanted to bury himself inside her right away, while the other wanted to tease her until she was squirming for release underneath him.

"Kiss me...," the queen moaned.

"What?"

He had been drunk off the perfumed scent of her skin that he missed what she was saying. The queen impatiently repeated her request and he quickly caught on, hungrily devouring her lips. The queen's little shriek of surprise was muffled in their kiss as his finger pushed aside the cloth and gently stroked the bud flowering from the heated atmosphere.

The queen arched her back as a deft finger explored each side of her inner walls before slipping back out and coating her clitoris with her arousal juices. Her hips twitched as the sensitive nerves were stimulated.

Percy enjoyed watching her squirm as her mouth opened and closed in soft breaths. Her beautiful grey eyes that he could find himself getting lost in were half-lidded but concentrated on him as he slowly built up her pleasure.

"Would anyone other than me make you this wet down here?" Percy whispered into her ear.

The queen shuddered as his fingers curled slightly within her.

"Hnngh, Your Majesty..."

Her teary eyes were pleading with him to get on with him, for him to bring her to a climax.

Percy merely chuckled, enjoying the slow tease and her frustration. He was frankly raging to be inside her, to bury himself in that tight warmth that encased him like a glove. For now, he settled for observing every shift in her expression as he experimented with alternating pressure of his fingers until he found the right rhythm that made her go woozy with pleasure. Every now and then he would remove his fingers, slick with her wetness to rub circles over her clitoris.

She was beautiful, her grey eyes that contained the stars that looked at only him in the moment. Her chest swayed in the light, reminding him of the story of a supposed goddess of beauty who once walked straight from the ocean waves.

"Mmmhhh...," she moaned.

Percy kissed her once more to shut off the stimulating breathy sighs escaping her tempting lips. He could tell that she was right at the cliff as her body suddenly tensed right before her body shook as her pleasure exploded.

*************************************

Annabeth surprised herself with the sounds that came out of her mouth as she climaxed from his mouth and fingers. For the first time, she felt that the Eldoris king was a villainous tyrant. A tyrant who liked to dominate her body until she was falling over and over with pleasure.

Not that she didn't enjoy all the aspects. She had certainly encouraged him with light, seductive touches that made him all the more enthusiastic. Only now, Annabeth was afraid by the glint in his darkening green eyes that the king was planning to spend all his stamina on her tonight.

Annabeth tugged on the king's shirt. He still hadn't undressed while half of her body was splayed out wantonly over her desk.

"Bedroom..."

In the small bit of rationale left in mind, Annabeth didn't want her documents to be further messed up than they already were. Besides, the desk was too hard for her back.

The king more than willingly obliged. His arms went underneath her, and she was princess-carried to her bedroom. Annabeth didn't make the process easy for him as she attacked his neck with her lips and tongue. His arms around her tightened and she felt his chest grumble with his groan, warning her not to go too far lest she wanted to be up all night. Naturally, Annabeth dutifully ignored his cues.

Somewhere in the haze as her lips latched onto his neck, she was unconsciously thinking that this man was hers. No one else's. Just hers alone.

The soft mattress sank underneath her weight as the king placed her down. Then he buried his head between her breasts, lips and teeth nipping at whatever tender skin he could find. The bodice of the dress had already slipped down as long as it could go without tearing apart at the seams, which only served to frustrate the king.

The king growled in annoyance and managed to untie the laces from the back with Annabeth's eager help. Finally, her chest was freed, only to be immediately covered by his hands and mouth. Warmth lapped all over her skin as tingles spread delightfully through her nerves. She tugged at his dark hair when he gave an overly enthusiastic nip on her breast.

The king lifted his head up and gave her an apologetic smile, though he definitely didn't feel sorry judging by the laughter in his eyes. In retaliation, Annabeth felt for his still covered erection and gave him an impudent squeeze.

"Oh!" The king grunted while Annabeth laughed.

She gave him a few naughty pumps of her hand. Her laughter didn't last long as she found herself on her stomach with her hips lifted in the air.

His hot chest was pressed against her back while his hands tore her thighs apart and exposed her nether regions. Annabeth felt the heated head of his engorged member press against her swollen lower lips. He didn't thrust in just yet. Frustratingly, the king circled his hips, letting the head of his member just nudge against her entrance and her sensitive clitoris.

"Your Majesty..." Annabeth turned and pleaded. "Percy..."

At the mention of his name, the king growled. Both Annabeth and the king moaned as he thrust right in. Annabeth's hands clenched the sheets and her mouth dropped open as inch by inch his member stretched her walls that had yet to fully adjust to his size so quickly. Every nerve was firing inside her rapidly as he filled her up to the brim.

When he began to move, Annabeth felt the quickening waves of pleasure tense her toes. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, but the king kept her entrapped within his arms as he slammed into her.

"Oooh, right there."

Annabeth moaned again and moved her hips back as much as she could with his thrusts. There was some part of her, deep within her hidden desires, that liked it when the sex was rough. Of course, the king could never hurt her. Even now, he was pressing gentle kisses at her back that were in such contrast to the steady thrusts between her thighs.

"Ah!"

In one particular movement, the king had found the perfect spot within her that had her head rearing back. He wasted no time in aiming for that spot that made bursts of pleasure spread throughout her body. Annabeth cried out again as his relentless pursuit caused her back to arch.

"You drive me crazy, my queen." The king said.

"You do the same to me, my king," Annabeth gasped.

She could only clutch at the sheets while the pleasure pummeled through her body. Another wave of her essence was released, smoothly facilitating their frantic movements.

A slight prickle of pain at her neck was then soothed by the king's tongue as he gave lewd kisses at her tender nick. Annabeth whimpered as her skin was marked all over by his hot lips and teeth. In the morning, she would be embarrassed at all the pink marks but for now, her mind couldn't decide where it wanted to focus on, from the delightful stretch between her thighs or his lips and hands that wandered all over her body. Finally, a final intense firework of pleasure tensed her hips and she cried out from the climax.

While Annabeth recovered from her orgasm, the king was busy shedding all their clothes. Hardly had she gotten a few breaths in when the king flipped her over, tugged her hips backwards while his hardened length smoothly slid right in.

"Oh!"

Annabeth's eyes flew wide open. Her body was still quite sensitive to any touch near her erogenous zone.

The sound of their slick bodies filled the room and the scent of musk was heavy in the room. Tears came out of her eyes, blurring her vision of the king's handsome face contorted with pleasure.

"I used a lot of magic in the past few weeks," the king's voice came through her mind fog. "Bear with me."

Only sighs answered him back through her mouth. Did that mean the king was warning her that their love-making was going to last longer than it had in the first time? Annabeth clutched at the sheets and gasped as his fingers circled around her swollen clit once more. She had barely retained her sanity through their first and only full love-making. Yet, she craved more as her hips moved back and forth in synchronized rhythm.

Hot warmth suddenly flooded through inside her but the king didn't stop his movements as he rode out his orgasm inside her. There was no place where they were not connected, and hot fluid dripped between their thighs. They were creating a mess but neither of them noticed nor cared.

His pumps inside her only became more frantic. Annabeth hardly noticed scratching at his back when his length hit her inner wall at just the right spot every time he thrust back in.

She was sobbing now, not caring that anyone outside her chambers could hear what the royal couple was doing. The king groaned above her, both concentrating on maximizing pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh!"

Annabeth's heaving sobs were rising once more. This building orgasm was beginning to feel far different than the previous ones. Her body felt as though it was boiling over. At once, she fell over the edge crying out as her body instinctively convulsed.

A guttural growl blossomed from the king's throat as Annabeth's inner walls contracted and milked his length. His motions became more frantic and rough as he pulled her hips every time to meet his thrust. His scrotum slapped against her whenever he moved. But Annabeth could take no notice as her body was still wracked with tremors of her orgasm. Because he was hitting at her g-spot still while her nerves were on fire, Annabeth found herself orgasming quickly again.

When she came to, Annabeth was on all fours once more as the king ferociously pummeled into her. He had already come inside her twice, but it seemed like he was determined to fill her up again. While he thrust from behind, his hands moved to her front. One of the king's hands played with her clitoris as his length pumped in and out, brushing against her walls that had barely adjusted to his girth.

Annabeth's body twitched at the stimulation of her clitoris but she couldn't do anything with her body caged between his arms. There was nowhere left to run or hide as he played her body to a beautiful melody.

"Next time, uh," Annabeth moaned as his length expertly brushed against her inner spot, "I want to be on top."

If she didn't, she feared that her mind would break from the pleasure permeating through every atom of her body. Besides, she liked seeing his face when he came.

The king's chuckle was barely audible over the sounds of their bodies dancing together.

"I look forward to my queen doing so, then. Only right now, is your punishment. I am determined that tonight will be etched in our memories forever."

So for now, Annabeth felt herself at the mercy of the villainous tyrant who whispered sweet words in her ears while his mouth and hands did wicked things to her body. The king had let loose the reins of his sanity in his wild and abandoned motions. As he came, the white fluid had nowhere else to go inside her but leak out as his length became more slathered with their essences. Annabeth took no notice of the king's possessiveness as her body began shaking uncontrollably once more. Then again, perhaps she was possessive herself as she reached behind to grab at his butt in urging him to move faster.

She lost count of how many times she came before her mind eventually slipped to slumber.

*************************************

A/N: Thank you all for patiently waiting for an update as I didn't update last week. Ahem, hopefully the spiciness of this chapter may assuage the wait?

As always, see you all next chapter!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

404K 5.1K 21
What happens when Annabeth gets kicked out of her apartment and ends up living with a guy she barely knows, Percy Jackson? Neither of them expected t...
33.5K 630 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...
55.9K 47 5
For the first time, Percy Jackson is enjoying life. Nothing could ruin his mood. Annabeth and he are dating and having a great time. He is on great t...
109K 1.5K 29
Book One ( Re-write ) Percy Jackson has been thrown into Tartarus for false crimes. Annabeth cheated on him with Leo and framed him to get rid of hi...