Sedated

By SilentDreams16

Nyx Grey. She's been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski since they were kids. The three musk... More

Season 1 cast
The Big Bad Wolf
Mr.Insane Lacrosse Moves and Inhaler Hunting
The Weird Gets Weirder?
A Party And A Runaway Werewolf
You're A Witch?
So Your Aunt...
An Arrest And A Lacrosse Game
Winning The Lacrosse Game And Bad News
You Really Think You Attacked Him?
Not A Hot Girl? Danny's The Best
It's About Time
You Want Me To What?
Mood board
So You're Back Dad
What A Mess
I Never Want To Die Again
Confrontations And The Alpha
It Had To Be The High School
Face To Face With Kate Argent Again and Scott's Second Full Moon.
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Season 2 Cast Additions

No Big Deal, You Just Tried To Kill Us!

254 11 0
By SilentDreams16

I walked into the boys locker room after school knowing they were getting ready for practice and I didn't have the patience to wait to find out about Scott and Allison.

I ran into Stiles first fully dressed in his gear. "What are you doing in here?"

"I want to find out about Scott and Allison." I shrugged grinning at him as we walked towards Scott.

He was leaning with his back against his locker, only half-dressed in his lacrosse practice gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on his face.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" I asked as we reached him.

Scott nods weakly. "Yeah."

Stiles isn't satisfied by this short answer and looks at him with a slightly exasperated expression. "Is she giving you a second chance, or...?"

Scott nods again. "Yeah."

Stiles is excited on Scott's behalf at this news and tries to encourage Scott to feel the same. "Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?"

Scott shakes his head weakly. "No."

Stiles and I frown in confusion "No...?"

Scott starts to come out of his overwhelmed haze and tries to explain what he learned, still unable to make eye contact with either of us.

"Remember... the Hunters? Her dad is one of 'em."

Stiles gapes at Scott in shock "Her dad--?"

Scott ignores Stiles' words and continues to speak. "Shot me.."

Stiles cuts Scott off to ask for clarification. "Allison's father?"

Scott continues to ignore Stiles' interruptions and finishes his sentence "..with a crossbow."

Stiles, flabbergasted by this news, repeats himself dramatically now that Scott has finally stopped speaking. "Allison's father?"

Scott, now officially snapped out of his daze by this conversation, yelps at Stiles impatiently. "Yes! Her father!"

"Oh shit. That's insane."

Seeing that Stiles and I are just as shocked as he is, Scott begins to actively panic again.

"Oh, my God.."

Stiles wastes no time trying to get Scott to stop freaking out by comforting him. "No, Scott. Snap back!"

After a moment, Scott finally snaps out of it and looks Stiles in the eyes, though he's still frowning with concern.

"You okay?"

Scott nods, and Stiles sighs in relief.

"Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" I asked.

Scott thinks for a moment before slowly responding. "No... N-no, I don't think so."

Stiles nods patiently and continues where I left off. "Does she know about him?"

Scott's eyes widen and he begins to panic again. "Oh, yeah, I don't know! What if she does? This is gonna kill me, man."

"Scott! Scotty."

Stiles forces Scott to look at him and speaks to him in a reassuring voice as he cuts off his trail of thought. "Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay?"
Stiles picks up the rest of his lacrosse gear and thrusts it into Scott's hands

"Here, Scott. Take this. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?"

Scott takes a deep breath and reluctantly nods in agreement. "Lacrosse."

Stiles nods in encouragement and firmly pats Scott on the sides of his arms with his hands as he punctuates his next words. "Here. We. Go!"

Scott and Stiles turn to leave the locker room, me trailing behind them when Stiles accidentally tripping on his own feet and nearly falling to the floor in the process.

"Good job Stiles," I laughed.

"Shut up." He grumbled his cheeks turning pink.

Scott and Stiles arrive to the lacrosse field just as Coach Finstock has begun announcing their first task. I took a seat on the bench even though I technically wasn't supposed to sit here.

"Let's go! One-on-one from up top!" Coach turns to look at Jackson, who is running onto the field. "Jackson-- take a long stick today."

Jackson nods and drops the stick he was holding in favor of the longer one that Coach instructed him to take before running back onto the field. Making me roll my eyes and wanting nothing more than to punch him in the nose.

"Atta boy!" Coach yelled as Jackson takes his place on the field, and when Coach blows his whistle, he scoops up a ball and the team starts the play. The players run around the field, passing the ball to each other and shoulder-checking their opponents as they try to score a goal, with Coach watching with a focused expression as he follows their movements from the sidelines.

"That's how you do it, Jackson! That's how you do it!"

Jackson hits one of the players in the back with the blunt end of his stick so he can steal the ball. Coach shoots an annoyed look at one of the other players, #31

"Greenberg, take a lap!" Coach yelled making me laugh.

Greenberg sets off to run around the field as Coach turns his attention to the lined-up players ready to start their round of one-on-ones. Scott is at the front of the line and gets prepared to start.

"Let's go! Faster, Greenberg! Let's go."

Scott, looking distracted, is brought back to reality when Coach shouts at him. "McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Coach points at Jackson, who is waiting for him with his long stick in hand, ready to show him up. However, when Scott clenches his jaw and runs toward him, he's easily tackled by the larger young man and is tossed flat on his back onto the grassy field. Coach wastes no time in starting to mock him as Scott grimaces, both in pain and in embarrassment. I winced as he hit the ground. Mumbling to myself. "Control yourself Scott."

"Hey, McCall!"

I see Stiles wince sympathetically at Scott's bad play, especially once he sees Coach walking over to where Scott is still laying on the ground.

"Hey, McCall!"

I can see Jackson smirking above Scott, looking very satisfied by his successful tackle. "You sure you still want to be first line, McCall?"

Coach finally makes it over to Scott just as Jackson walks away, and Scott quickly jumps to his feet, fixing his gloves and pads as Coach begins berating him for his poor performance.

"My-my grandmother can move faster than that-- and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach stammered.

I can see Scott's anger doubled over, which begins to worry Stiles and I, we continue to watch from mid-field. Scott clenches his jaw as he responds in a tight voice to Coach Finstock.

"Yes, Coach."

Coach, still trying to goad Scott into a more competitive mindset, continues to mock him. "I can't hear you!"

"Yes. Coach." Scott replied irritatedly.

Scott runs back to position while Coach shouts mockingly toward the rest of the players. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!"

I see Jackson get back to his position in mid-field as Scott returns to the front of the line-up for one-on-ones, he s looks angry yet determined. After a moment, Coach blows his whistle to have them start.

"Come on Scott Breathe."

"Let's go!"

Scott runs full-speed at Jackson, gripping his lacrosse stick hard as he collides with Jackson, his right shoulder hitting Jackson right in the collarbone on the same side. Jackson falls backwards, landing flat on his back in the grass just as Scott had just gone earlier, and clutches his right shoulder in pain.

Stiles and I, slightly panicked, run over to Scott to check on him while everyone else is distracted by Jackson. We see Scott's fangs have come out, and his eyes are glowing bright gold as he desperately tries to keep himself from fully turning.

"Scott? Scott, you okay?" I ask as Stiles throws his right arm around Scott's shoulders and uses his left hand to clutch Scott's left arm.

Meanwhile, the rest of the players have rushed to check on Jackson, but Coach, kneeling next to the injured player, holds out his hands to instruct them to back up and give Jackson space. "Yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Scott, panting heavily, whispers to us in a panicked tone of voice. "I can't control it, Stiles, Nyx! It's happening!"

My eyes widen in alarm when I realize that Scott's in the middle of a transformation into his Werewolf form.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles yelps quietly and looks around, sees that everyone else is distracted by Jackson's injuries, and grabs Scott by the shoulders.

"Come on, get up. Nyx help me with him."

Stiles and I pull Scott to his feet and, drag him back to the locker room.

"Come on. Come on."

We pass the bleachers, but Scott and Stiles are too preoccupied with Scott's current dilemma to notice that Derek is standing behind the stands and off to the side, watching them with a focused expression.

I make eye contact with him and he nods to Scott and then to the trees holding up his phone. I furrow my eyebrows. Just as we were out of sight of him my phone buzzed.

We finally made it to the locker room, where Stiles pushes Scott through the door.

"Come on, here we go."

Scott falls to his knees next to one of the sinks, and Stiles follows him. "Sit down. You okay?" Stiles moves to crouch down in front of Scott to look him in the eyes.

"Scott, you okay?"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Scott yells obviously overwhelmed.

The shock from Scott's roaring voice causes Stiles to fall back onto his heels, and he eventually is forced to crawl backwards away from Scott as the Werewolf starts stalking him. I grab Stiles by the arm and pull him to  his feet and he flings is back behind a row of lockers, only for Scott to easily leap on top of them in a single bound.

Scott looks down at us from the top of the lockers. Stiles falls back onto his butt and I quickly force him back up onto his feet as we turn the corner, not taking our eyes off of Scott as he crawls to the end of the row of lockers. My grip tightening on Stiles arm as Scott pulls himself up onto the heating vents up around the top of the ceiling and uses them to crawl around.

Stiles and I circled around the locker room and we just made it back to the entrance, where Stiles bumps into the fire extinguisher and he flails around desperately. I see his face change realizing he finally has an idea and grabs the fire extinguisher. We wait until Scott jumped back down onto the floor before spraying it at him. This surprises and disorients Scott, who covers his face with his hands to try to avoid the spray. Once Stiles stops, he pulls me with him and take cover just outside the door to the locker room. We wait to see what happens next, stiles clutching the fire extinguisher tightly and preparing himself to possibly have to do it again.

"Nyx, Stiles...?" Scott calls out in a weak voice.

I feel Stiles relax somewhat but doesn't run in until he knows what he's getting himself into. He slowly peeks his head around the door frame and sees Scott, covered in sweat and squinting at him on the bench.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

Stiles, still panting for breath from the exertion of us being chased around by Scott just moments ago, sighs deeply as he comes out from behind the door and walks inside, me following him. Stiles looks at Scott with an exhausted and exasperated expression as he drops the fire extinguisher on the ground with a loud clattering sound and starts to take off his gloves, which he forcefully throws onto the floor to emphasize his seriousness about the situation.

"You tried to kill us."

Scott sighs and looks guilty as Stiles walks over to him and crouches in front of him so he can look him in the eyes. His expression is grim as he reminds Scott of what we had researched last weekend.

"It's like I told you before-- it's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

Scott huffs a quiet, exhausted laugh. "But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed."

Stiles' voice is firm when he responds to make it clear to Scott that this is a problem we need to deal with and take seriously "Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field."

"You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game." I said softly my hand resting on Scott's shoulder.

Scott immediately tries to protest against this, but Stiles cuts him off. "I'm first line.."

"Not anymore." 

"I'm sorry Scott." I told him before I remember Derek and my phone buzzing. "I'll see you guys later alright. I have to go find the art teacher."

"Want me to stay and give you a ride?"

"Nah I'll be fine Stiles." I smiled at him giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving the locker room.

I pulled out my phone and opened the text from Unkown.

Meet me in the woods behind the school as soon as Scott's calm.

I rolled my eyes but hurried out of the school, keeping a watch making sure no one sees me I run into the trees. Once I was far enough in so no one could see me I looked around looking for Derek.

I finally heard him walking towards me. "What do you want?"

"You have no idea what you are do you?"

"Pissed off because my best friend just tried to kill me is what I am. So are you going to open your mouth and explain or am I going to walk away?"

"It's only going to get worse if he doesn't learn to control it. And I want to help him, but they aren't going to trust me. The only reason I'm back in Beacon Hills is to find the Alpha."

"They definitely aren't going to trust you considering both Scott and Stiles think you did it."

"So you're telling me that Scott and Stiles think I'm the Alpha and that I changed Scott."

"Yeah pretty much. The reasoning for it I have no idea, but they're pretty sure it's you."

"That's just great. That's going to make all of this a lot harder."

"We'll with the two of them nothing is ever easy. Take it from someone who's dealt with their bullshit since we were babies."

"You seriously don't know what you are? I mean you have to have some kind of clue."

"Derek what the fuck are you talking about?"

He stared at me for a moment a perplexed look on his face. "Why'd you come out here if those two thought I was the Alpha. Weren't you worried?"

"No." I told him than paused realizing I had no reason to trust him, but I wasn't afraid. "What do you know?"

Instead of saying anything he lunged at me. I managed to avoid his hands immediately getting into a defensive stance.

I blocked every lunch and kick he threw at me, I saw an opportunity my foot landing against his chest with a solid thud knocking him down.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You just fucking attack me and for what?" I snapped at him my eyes never leaving him.

"Notice how I couldn't even land a punch, but you sure as hell landed a kick to my chest."

"No, but how... how in the hell do you know what's going on, but I don't?"

He just gestured to my hands.

"You felt threatened so your powers presented themselves." He told me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I hissed curling my hands into tight fists.

"You're not a normal teenager Nyx. You were never normal, and neither was your mom."

"Is that why I know you and the alpha? They're like distant memories that I can't seem to grab onto."

"The alpha was familiar to you?"

"Yeah but I don't know how or why."

"You have to try and remember, it's important."

"You don't think I know that! Nothing makes sense anymore, I don't know anything now. I have to go, I need to go home. You better not tell them a damn thing about any of this involving me. I'll help you where and how I can and you keep your mouth shut deal?"

"You have yourself a deal Nyx."

I nodded before I took off at a sprint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 73 23
Skylar is back, with the pack, and they're as strong as ever. No more crazy murders, no more Void, no more supernatural disasters in their way. Or i...
36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
67.1K 969 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
51.5K 1.3K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...