JIMIN ONESHOTS VER. 2 (Ongoin...

By Minjixwq

This is a JIMIN ONESHOT book. I have created a version 1 and this is the 2nd one. Contains: smut These are a... More

Whipped cream 🔞
Phone sex 🔞
Phone sex ver. 2
Phone Sex 🔞Pt.2 of Ver. 2
In Good Hands 🔞

Mirror sex 🔞

5.4K 55 7
By Minjixwq

You sat on your bed, scrolling through your social media. Every post you came across was of Bts' most recent performance, making you miss your boyfriend even more. Right after you finished watching a video of Jimin singing, a notification popped up on the top of your screen, showing his contact name in bold. 'Baby~ I'm almost home ;)' Your eyes widened in shock after seeing his message. Really?! But! thought you were coming home tomorrow, Jimin. 'Although you missed him a lot and craved to see him, you planned to bake a cake and decorate it tomorrow to welcome him back from his tour. However, if he were to come back today, you wouldn't have enough time to do so. Well, I missed you too much so I convinced our manager to let me fly back as soon as the last concert ended. Alright, I have to go now baby, can't text while driving. I'll be home in an hour, can't wait to see you, love~' You started freaking out, panicking about what to give to him after a two month separation. You took a few deep breaths and sent him one last text. Aw / missed you too Jimin. I'll see you later, drive safely <3"

You immediately jumped out of bed, looking around the house for something to make or give him. When you opened your closet, you paused, staring at the white lingerie you bought a couple weeks back. You smirked to yourself and pulled it off the hanger. "Perfect." You hurriedly changed into the lace white material and curled your hair, letting it flow freely on your shoulders. Checking the time, you realized Jimin was going to be home in 10 minutes, so you quickly turned off all the lights and got ready.

 A couple of minutes passed before you heard his car pull up to the driveway. Your heart started racing and you took deep breaths to calm yourself down. "Baby, 'm home. Are you asleep?" Jimin's voice was lower and huskier than usual, making you grow needy for him. Jimin paused, waiting for a response but received none. 

 He walked into the room and opened the lights, freezing in place when his eyes landed on your half naked body. "Baby- woah.." He smirked and slowly approached you, unbuttoning his shirt, feeling his dick grow hard from the view. "What are you doing, baby? You know I wouldn't be able to resist you when you're wearing that." He stood in front of you and tilted your chin up, leaning down, your lips inches apart.

He pulled away and chuckled at how needy you were for him. "Calm down, baby. I'm all yours tonight. And of course, you're all mine too." Suddenly, he picked you up bridal style, making "Ugh, so wet for me, kitten." He spread your legs with his hands and started rubbing your clit in circular motions, making you moan in pleasure. "M-mm that feels so good." You blindly searched for his arms, tightly gripping them when you found them. Jimin chuckled at how weak you looked in his arms and sped up, making you moan louder. 

 "Hmm, I didn't know you were so sensitive, kitten~" He cooed, making your pussy clench over nothing. you wrap your arms around his neck before he started walking somewhere. Surprisingly, you were getting wetter at the thought of him doing whatever he wanted to you while you were blindfolded, impossible to predict or see anything. Jimin opened the door to the dance studio and entered with you in his arms. He closed the door "p-please daddy, / want your fingers in me." Jimin smirked and pinched your swollen clit, making you yelp. 

 "Such a naughty slut for daddy" He spread your legs further apart and behind you two and walked over to the huge mirror, making you sit down on the floor in front of it. His dick grew harder at the sight of you blindfolded, wearing white lingerie, and sitting rubbed two fingers on your folds, making you squirm around desperately. "Fuck. You're dripping for me, baby girl." Jimin cooed, admiring innocently in front of the mirror, unaware of what was going on. 

 "J-Jimin? W-where are we?" Jimin sat down behind you and pulled your back against his chest, resting his chin on your shoulder. "You'll see." the string of wetness connecting his fingers to your cunt. "D-daddy, p-please." "please what, doll?" He smirked and teased, knowing damn well what you wanted. "P-please fuck me with your He unhook your bra, sliding it off of you before playing with your breasts. He gently rubbed your nipples, making you whine in pain and pleasure. fingers!" Satisfied by your answer, Jimin thrusted two fingers into your core, making you scream and lean back, putting all of your weight on his body. 

He then drew circles around them, harshly pinching them every now and then. "D-daddy, stop teasing me.." You rubbed your thighs together and he chuckled before ripping you unable to support yourself due to the sudden panties off of you, revealing your soaked cunt. pleasure.

"Does that feel good, baby-" You gasped and moaned, sensitive due to not being touched for two months straight while Jimin was on tour. "A-ah! Y-yes daddy. I-I'm gonna cum already." He observed how his fingers slid in and out of you with ease, making wet noises. He watched your reactions through the mirror, seeing your lips parted, eyebrows furrowed, chest heaving up and Jimin ripped the blindfold off of you, making you wince from the sudden brightness. When you adjusted to the lighting, you saw the reflection of Jimin roughly ramming into you, causing you to grow even more aroused. "Baby, do you see that, hm? Do you see how desperate and weak you are, licking and biting your lips when the pleasure becomes overwhelming.

All of this combined with you squirming and moaning in his arms made him groan, his cock threatening to rip open his jeans. look with daddy's cock buried deep inside of your slutty cunt?" You took in the view of your suddenly, he pulled away and stood up, making you whine. When you heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt, you immediately understood what was going on. Seconds later, Jimin pulled you up and pressed your front against the mirror, making you shiver from the coldness. He pressed your back against his chest, making you feel his hardness poking at your entrance. messy hair and swollen lips, embarrassment creeping onto your cheeks in the form of a red blush. You closed your eyes and lowered your head, not wanting to see yourself fall apart under him. 

 "Keep your eyes on the mirror, slut." Jimin ordered, yanking your head up by your hair. You opened your eyes and screamed in pleasure. You rubbed your ass against his dick, making him groan in pleasure. "Fuck. Kitten." Suddenly, he entered you with a rough thrust, immediately pounding you at a fast pace. 

 "A-ah! S-slow down daddy!" Jimin sped up, making you cry out from sensitivity. "Fuck. You're so fucking tight, baby." when he hit your g-spot. "Found it, you didn't have to make it so obvious, doll-"He chuckled sinisterly and focused on ruining your spot, making you drool and cry out in pleasure. "Fuck. Do you see yourself? Baby? Do you see how good daddy makes you feel?" He reached a hand out and wiped the saliva off the corner of 1 your lips before sticking two fingers into your mouth. You immediately sucked on them, swirling your tongue around them, feeling your orgasm rapidly approaching. "1-I'm close, daddy!"

Jimin immediately pulled out and groaned, making you whine. "All fours, facing the door. Now." You immediately obeyed, getting onto your hands and knees with your side facing the mirror, your head towards the door. Jimin entered you from behind, slowly pushing in and out of you, hitting your spot every time.

 "Look at the mirror, baby. See how your pussy wraps perfectly around daddy's cock?" 

You looked over and moaned at the sight of your dripping cunt repeatedly swallowing his huge dick. He kept bruising your spot nonstop, making you clench harshly around him. "Fuck. Clench around my cock one more time, kitten." You clenched as hard as you could, making Jimin groan and curse. "Ugh. Cum with me, babygirl." You screamed as you hit your orgasm, squirting all over Jimin's dick. He released right after you, filling you up with his seeds. Suddenly, he picked up the pace, slamming in and out of your pussy at an inhumane speed. You felt Jimin slowed down, helping you both ride out your highs. 

 He looked over to the mirror, watching his cum ooze out of you, dripping down your thighs. the familiar knot formed in your stomach for the third time and decided to warn him. "A-ah! Daddy! 1-'m cumming!" "Hold it for a little longer, baby. I'm almost there." His groans and grunts gradually got louder, hinting at his quickly approaching high. He wiped it with his finger and leaned towards you, making you taste him. When he finally pulled out, you collapsed onto the wooden floor in exhaustion. Jimin put on his boxers before scooping you into his arms, bringing you to the bedroom. 

When he made it there, he realized you were already asleep in his embrace. He planted a soft peck on your forehead and laid you down on the bed, gently caressing your face.

"I Missed you, baby. Sleep well, I love you~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
3.5K 471 17
Just some BTS one shots and imagines. CONTAINS: swearing, 13+ content and fluff. No smut ~~REQUESTS OPEN~~ Comments and votes are appreciated. So is...
26.3K 600 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...
1M 24.9K 119
PLS DON'T READ THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS THEY'RE SO CRINGY BAHDHHXNJS LMAO - ♡︎ just a place to drop my short story / one shot ideas (highly recommend...