𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩...

By coom_rag

Rosalie mikaelson, Elijah mikaelson wife, the original wife. For over eight-four years everyone has believed... More

<3
𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16

7.6K 204 36
By coom_rag

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

"Well, isn't this monumentally awkward."

I unhurriedly fluttered my eyes open, trying to remember the current dilemma my family had gotten me into, and how I managed to end up dead while surrounded by my own blood.

I turned my head towards The sound of voices, seeing Elijah standing next to Marcel, holding out his hand. Marcel excepted his help, allowing him to assist him in getting up.

I let out a quiet huff in annoyance as my memories came back, pushing myself up from the ground. "Wheres Davina?" I questioned, causing the two men to turn around towards me. Marcel rushed over to me, helping me stand from the ground.

"Thank you, Marcel." I nodded, glancing at my blood-soaked clothes. "Klaus is on the phone to Rebekah right now, she may know." Elijah answered, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Ok." I sighed, beginning to listen into klaus's phone call.

"I'm with Davina, and she's dying because of your treachery." Rebekah informed her brother. "Well, I tried to talk to her out of respect for Marcel, but she made it quite clear she is not our friend. My apologies is you thought she was yours." klaus shared.

"Just tell me how to cure her. Vampire blood isn't working." she began to panic over the phone call. "No. It wouldn't. You see, the poison I compelled Timothy to feed her is quite potent. It's just a matter of time for her."

Marcel and I began storming over to klaus, but were held back by Elijah. "For both of them, you diabolical bastard. They're children. We could've dealt with her fairly." Davina's crys from the other end of the phone filled any gap of silence.

"There is no dealing with those who threaten us. Davina sealed her fate when she stood against me. This was her choice, not mine." klaus hung up he phone, laughing as he saw all of our faces. "Oh, come on. The stench of your judgment is overwhelming. Need I remind you that Davina just bested the lot of us? I did what had to be done. Don't worry, Elijah. I remain as redeemable as ever." he smirked.

I stayed silent in shock, as processed the fact Davina and her friend could possibly die, while Elijah questioned his brother. "So you compelled that boy to poison Davina without consulting Marcel, Rosalie or myself?" Elijah was also still covered in blood, staining his white blouse. klaus's smile was more than enough to confirm what his brothers suspicion. "You know what the worst part is? It's that you're so predictable, I had to make an alliance with your brother, who I don't even like." Marcel Revealed, causing me to rapidly turn my head towards the three men.

He glances over Marcels face. "Judging by your expression, you have something you'd like to share." Klaus raised an eyebrow. "Damn straight, I do. I got a call from Kieran earlier, right after Sabine and some witches almost got their hands on Davina first."

————

Third person ~

A loud gasp filled the church as Sabine revived from the dead. "Oh, hello. Let me guess, protection spell?" Marcel startled the witch as she pushed herself up from the ground. "You think I'd let a day where witches can do magic pass by without one? They all should've done the same." she huffed, glancing over the remains of her witch friends.

Marcel lowered himself down to the ground to her hight. "You broke one of my rules, Sabine, and I'm guessing that spell of yours is probably a one-time deal. I'll give you two choices – an immediate reunion with your dearly departed friends, or, you can do that same spell for a young witch friend of mine." Sabine gave him a look. "Yeah, you probably know which one I'm talking about."

————

Rosalie's pov ~

"So, when you slipped away to allegedly check on your nightwalkers, you were, in fact, colluding with a witch." Klaus put together. "That's very clever. I suppose I should be proud." He turned around to face Marcel.

"Eh, I just wanted to make sure I had a failsafe just in case, as Elijah expected, you started acting like you." Klaus stormed towards him, angrier than he previously was. "Except that now you've involved the witches, who, last time I checked, were enemy to us all, to everything we have, and to our family."

Anger ran through my veins, leaving little to no amount of kindness to give to Klaus. "Davina is Marcel's family – my family – Nik, or did that somehow slip your mind as you tried to take her life?"

Elijah stepped towards him, leaving a small gap between them. "You will call Rebekah. You'll tell her that Davina will recover. Do wish the same could be said for that boy." All three of us walked away from klaus, leaving him alone to feel the guilt of his actions.

————

Marcel, Elijah, klaus and I all sectioned ourselves throughout the compound, waiting for Rebekah to return with Davina.

I nervously tapped my foot, the sharp point of my heels hitting the concrete floor. It was time for Davina to know why I lied to her about the last living elder. I should of been honest from the start. I just wanted to keep her safe.

I hadn't known Davina for long, but it was long enough to know that she needed that person in her life she could trust – someone who would be honest with her. I failed at being that person.

If I wasn't even able to be such a simple thing, would I have even been a good mother-

My trail of thought was interrupted by the sound of heavy footsteps gradually getting closer. I could tell it was Elijah.

He sat himself next to me on the bench, staring down at the ground. "Are you alright?" he questioned me, keeping his eyes to the ground.

"I would of been a good mother, right?" I look up to face him, our eyes linking up to each other. "Of course you would, rose." he said without a single second of doubt.

"Why'd you ask? He furrowed his eyebrows. "Just a thought." I shrugged off, turning my head away from him.

The abattoir doors swung open, revealing Rebekah carrying a sleeping Davina in her arms. I quickly sped over as Marcel rushed over aswell.

Klaus and Elijah stayed back, looking at Davina from afar. "Is she ok?" Marcel asked, panicked. "She's devastated and exhausted. Where's her room?" Rebekah glared at her half brother.

"No. I got her. I got her." Marcel took Davina out of Rebekah's arms. I and Elijah both followed Marcel as he walked to Davinas room. Her breakfast still sat on top of the sideboard outside of her door, the English breakfast being stone cold now.

He placed her onto her bed, his hand resting on top of her head. "She'll never trust me again." he worried.

"She'll never fully trust any of us again." I added from my place by the doorway, beside Elijah. "Perhaps. You must never surrender the fight to reclaim that trust." Elijah shared.

His eyes fell to the aisle in the corner of her room, charcoal artwork rest upon the wood. "These drawings, what are they?" he wondered, pacing over to the design.

"She drew those the whole time she was in the attic, said they're different than what she draws when she senses magic. These ones, she called them evil." Marcel shared, not thinking much of the drawings.

I furrowed my eyebrows, joining the two to gaze at the drawings.

————

We all left the room gradually. Elijah, I, then marcel. Elijah had taken a few of the drawings, to look at them with further inspection. We both sat in the abattoir bar, both looking.

I feel a presence enter the room. I look up to see Hayley strolling into the bar. "You Guys ok?" she interrogated us both.

"I'm better now. How was your day?" I stay silent as the two talk. "Killer. What's with the artwork?" she questioned.

"Davina's sketches. I wonder if they represent some kind of premonition. They seem to suggest something is coming. Something sinister." Elijah shuffled around with the drawings, revealing a picture of a woman... A familiar woman.

My mouth dropped open as the cold air hit my throat, drying it up. "Oh, my god. Isn't that..." Hayley trailed on, before leaving the room in a hurry.

I and Elijah stared at the multiple pictures that had become one. Many questioned flooded through my brain, the majority leaving in second. Except one.

How did Hayley know who that was?...

————

The compound was quiet – silent almost. Mostly everyone was asleep, hoping to forget about the madness that surrounded their lives for a brief moment in time. I wanted to join them all, forget about the hectic life I'd got myself into, but I still had one task I had to do before I could remain in my room for the rest of the night.

I stood in front of the door to Elijahs room, a small wooden jewellery box set in my hands. i'd been stood in front of the door for a few minutes now, hoping to finally build up the courage to knock on the door.

Realizing all that I was doing by waiting was psyching myself out from having this conversation with him, I raised my hand to the door, placing a small knock on the wooden barrier. "Come in." Elijah called out from behind the door.

I gulped before pushing open the door, seeing him sitting in a chair in front of the window, facing away from me. "Good evening, Elijah." I greeted, shutting the door behind me. "Good evening." he repeated.

"I believe we agreed to have a conversation about what happened last night." I walked over to the chair beside him, sitting myself down.

He deeply inhaled, turning his gaze towards to me. "I should of been the one to push away from that kiss. I took advantage of your emotions, and allowed you to carry on kissing me, I'm sorry, Rose." he apologised, looking down in shame.

"We were married for over a millennium, Elijah. It's going to to take a while for our feelings to slowly fade away. And In all honesty, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner." I shared. "This day was ought to come, and if we get back together, we get back together and resolve all our problems. If not, then we simply carry on our lives the way we wish." I sighed.

I picked up the jewellery box from my lap, placing it on the table between us. He lifted an eyebrow when seeing the familiar jeweller. "Your mother's jewellery box... I haven't seen it in a while."

"Well, it's been hidden under-"

"our bed, placed under one of the broken floorboards." he finished off my sentence, shaking his head at his mistake in words. "Your bed..." he corrected himself, clearing his throat.

I lowered my head to the ground, tightly squeezing my eyes in slight hope I might just gradually fade away, and cease to exist. I lifted my head back up, taking a deep breath before swiftly removing the ring from my finger. I placed the sentimental piece of jewellery in front of the box, looking up to see Elijah mildly stunned. "You need to take your ring off, Elijah. At least until you can figure out what you want." I whispered, starting into his tearful eyes.

He gulped, processing my words as his eyes fell to his ring. "I understand that this is entirely my fault, Rose, But you must know that even when I no longer wear this ring, I'll never stop caring for you."

"I know." I whispered, not entirely focusing on what he was saying, as my mind was overwhelmed by the entire event of divorce.

I kept my eyes focused on his ring as he slid it away from his finger. He kept a tight hold of the sentimental piece of jewellery in the palm of his hand, before slowly releasing his hold, placing the ring beside mine.

"Until we resolve whatever this is... these rings will stay under lock and Key in my mother jewellery box." I set the pair of rings inside the millennium-old box, turning the key to lock it.

"Its what's best. I need to figure out my true reasoning for damaging our relationship." he moved his gaze back to the peaceful streets of the French quarter.

I lifted myself from the chair, turning around to say my goodbyes. "Goodnight, Elijah." He didn't move his stare from the window as he whispered a small reply. "Goodnight, Rosalie. Sweet dreams."

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind myself. I stood outside his door processing what I'd just done before forcing myself to walk down the corridor towards my room.

The second the door closed, the tears I'd once again tried to hold back streamed from my eyes. I couldn't understand why such an act was so emotional. How could I still have feelings for the man after everything he had done? I'd put on a strong act the entire day, and all it took was for one conversation to reveal my true self.

I wiped my eyes, catching sight of myself in the mirror across from me. "Get a grip, Rose." I huffed, treading over to my bed. as exhaustion overcame me, finding the motivation to walk across my room to change into decent sleepwear was near impossible. I simply stripped from my clothing, leaving with just my underwear on before collapsing into my bed.

I cuddled my second pillow as I plummeted into a deep sleep, completely unaware that the man a few rooms away was sitting in the same chair I'd last seen him in, shedding a few tears as he realised how much he hurt the woman he loves.

————

I FINALLY UPDATED!!

I can't even explain how many possible viruses it took for me to write this. Screw you Netflix for removing TO in the uk <3.

Lowkey had forgotten what was happening between Rosie and Elijah, so I had to go and read the last chapter.

Anyway, any spelling mistakes etc please let me know cause I really cant b bothered to proof read this all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
47.6K 1.8K 22
Ophelia is the wife of Niklaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson that turned with them over 1,000 years ago. After daggering herself in exasperatio...
56K 1K 36
AU > The Originals - It's been 10 years since the Mikaelson's fell to the deadly Hollow. Rebekah and Marcel happily living in New York, Kol getting r...
900K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...