I Still Do

Von GOGYWHIP4000

Wilbur had it hard. He went from 18, to 25. Seven years without the love of his life with him, who lays in a... Mehr

Introductions!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N

Chapter 9

891 44 151
Von GOGYWHIP4000

(Underground By Cody Fry)

Wilbur's Pov

I threw my head back and let out a loud laugh.

"I don't understand you! At all! You're so weird!" Tommy screamed at Selina in a joking manner.

"Tommy, just try it!" She shoved the soda in his face.

Selina has been trying to get Tommy to try this weird concoction she put together. Skylar took a sip of it, and she was fine. Tommy didn't believe Skylar though, because god she's crazy.

We were all in my flat. After last night they wanted to all have a sleepover in my place. I was more than okay with that. I liked being surrounded by my friends that cared.

"That's her?!" Tubbo asked as he pointed at the picture in the photo album of us dancing in Phil's kitchen.

"That's her." I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"She's so pretty!" Tubbo exclaimed as I laughed.

"That she was." I mumbled, the smile still evident on my face.

I haven't gone through this photo album since I've gotten home from Florida. It was nice. Not going through it alone for once.

Faithfully played in the background on my record player, as Tubbo sat next to me with the album on his lap.

"Skylar! Can you tell her to stop trying to get me to drink this?" Tommy pleaded while Skylar laughed.

"You're trying to get me to stop her... and I fucking drank it?!" Skylar sassed at him and he nodded his head.

"I forgot about that. Ranboooooo!" Tommy whined and Ranboo laughed.

"I'm not helping you here Tommy."

My phone started ringing and I left it. It was across the room. It's been ringing a lot the last couple days, but it's normally the band.

We've decided that we were going to drop another EP soon, so we've been recording like crazy.

Something I've always wanted to do was make music, and I was doing exactly that. Tommy started running around my flat and I rolled my eyes. A bunch of children I tell you.

Zana and Jack were already asleep, I don't know how they can sleep through this.

Kristin and Phil were playing a card game with Nora. Tubbo was with me.

Tommy and Selina we're running around. Skylar had her legs dangling from the end of the couch and her head in Ranboo's lap.

He played with her hair as they hopped into any conversation they could.

"Wilbur! Are you going to get that?" Tommy stopped running as he walked over to my phone which was plugged into the wall charging.

"It's fine." I brushed it off with a smile.

But once it started ringing again I felt my heart drop. The rain hit the roof, calming me down a bit. I seriously did fall in love with the rain, all because of her.

"Who's Dylan? He is seriously blowing up your phone." Selina said, holding up my phone and pretended she had a magnify glass.

"Dylan?! He's calling me?!" I jumped up and grabbed my phone from her hands.

He never called me this late. I checked the time, 2:34am. Phil stopped the card game as I answered the phone and quickly went into my bedroom.

"Hello?!" I spoke frantically as I answered the phone.

My nerves were behind skyrocketed.

"Wilbur! I'm so sorry if I woke you-" Dylan spoke quickly and sounded out of breath.

"You didn't wake me. What's going on? Are you okay?" I rambled on, and thought of every and any possible thing that could have happened.

"You need to get to the hospital." I heard sobs in the background of the phone, and I realized that it was Max.

"Is Max okay?" I asked as I grabbed shoes and put them on.

"No- Wilbur- you need to be here-"

"I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and put on my jacket.

"Phil you're in charge. I need to go to the hospital." I rambled quickly as Phil stood up and held his arms at my shoulder.

"What's going on?!" Phil asked after seeing how panicked I was.

"I don't know. Dylan just called me from the hospital, and I could hear Max sobbing in the background-"

"Go." Phil didn't let me finish before he pointed at the door.

I nodded my head and ran out of my flat. My hands shook as I ran down the street. The rain poured down on me, but with every step I took I felt myself sinking lower and lower.

Once I got to the hospital I ran into the waiting room, where Ryder had texted me that they would meet me.

"I never thought that this day would come." Ember sobbed into my chest after she hugged me.

I looked over at everyone and their eyes were all bloodshot.

"What the hell happened?!" I said, feeling a strong sense of Deja Vu.

Dylan sat on the floor, Max next to him, Liana laying in his arms crying, Ryder leaned against the wall, hands on his face.

"Family of Daytona Jareds?"

My body froze.

Time stopped.

This cannot be happening.

I was doing so good.

Every possible scenario played through my head.
Dylan jumped up and we all followed the doctor, who stayed silent.

We stopped in front of the room that I haven't been in for at least a month. I felt the tears threaten my eyes as the doctor stood in front of the door.

I'm sorry.

I was ready for those words to come out of the doctor's mouth. But they never did. Instead the door opened and we all shuffled in, one by one.

I leaned against the wall and Dylan sat in the chair that I normally sat in. Ember sat on the couch next to Ryder. Liana and Max stood behind Dylan, hands interlocked.

"Oh my god." Dylan mumbled as the doctor stood next to her.

Those eyes. I could never forget those eyes.

My heart that was shattered, was now fixed, within a blink of an eye, within a breath of fresh air.

"Daytona?" Max whispered so quietly I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't hear him.

I stood there frozen in shock before I let out a sob.
She was alive. After seven years, she still fought her way through everything.

"I'm sorry?" She questioned before looking at Max.

God that voice.

That fucking voice that I have been dying to hear for seven fucking years.

"Your fucking back!" Max shouted, tears of happiness streaming down his face as he threw himself lightly on her.

I let out a laugh as I watched him sob into her chest.

"I'm so sorry- Who are you?" She stumbled with her words as she looked around the room at every one of us.

Max shot up and Ryder got up and pulled him back.
And just like that.

My heart was broken once again.

"A minute ago she was just-" The nurse who has been here for years, spoke.

The doctor then cleared her throat and smiled.

"Do you remember your name? The date? Where you are?" The doctor asked before my phone fell to the floor out of my hands.

"My name is Jareds. Daytona Jareds. Um... It's November 7th, and I'm in Greece."

Just like that, everything was taken away from me, once again.

"Does anyone in this room look familiar to you?" The doctor asked in a soft tone.

"No... I'm so sorry." She whispered like her own heart was breaking.

"Introduce yourselves one at a time."

"I'm Dylan, I'm your dad and your coach- or was your coach. I still have no idea-"

"Dad, why the hell do you look so old now? Is this some sort of sick joke, because it's not funny." Daytona mumbled and rubbed her temples.

"Max. Your brother." Is all he said. He could barely even get those words out.

"My brother is fifthteen, not twenty something." Daytona laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm Liana. Ryder's sister, and your brother's girlfriend."

"I'm Ember. Your best friend." Ember picked at her nails and I did the same.

"I'm Ryder. Your other best friend."

I stayed quiet as they all looked at me.

I rubbed my face with my hand.

"I'm Wilbur."

She looked at me, and didn't fucking recongize me, one bit.

"You have really nice hair."

I cried, I cried hard. Ryder held me up as I sobbed into his shoulder. God, can anything ever come easy for me?!

I wanted to scream, I wanted to throw shit around.

"Why don't we all sit down- Daytona, what's the last thing you remember? Can you describe yourself?"

"Um, yeah, sure." She smiled lightly, trying to sit up, but failing.

I immediately went to grab her and hold her up, but Ryder held me back.

1476 Words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

123K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
26.8K 1.1K 41
Sapnap and Harley. There story is a painful one when it comes to love. Right person wrong time? Or right person, right time? I guess you'll be figur...
39.8K 1.5K 100
T.W. sexual content homophobia explicit language I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am in love with my b...
149K 3.1K 27
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ┊ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑. ◦ ❪📝❫ ❝ I MISS HER, TOMMY! ❞ ❝ THIS ISN'T HIM. ❞ wilbur soot x oc mcyt - minecraft youtube started: 122222 ...