Ranboo x Tubbo oneshots

By AlexxisFlower

Please do not sexualise them, they are not very comfortable with it. This is just because I am very bored and... More

Intro
Flowers
Hide and Seek
Party Time!
A Vampire!?
Thanks
His Crazy Ex
Picnic
The Fight
Blonde Hair!?
Shirtless
Baking Stream
The Wedding
Cuddles
Movie Night
Not A Chapter
Tommy kills Michael
Tubbo's Diary|Pt.1
Tubbo's Diary|Pt.2
Tubbo's Diary | Pt.3
Sick Day
Beaten Up
The Spell|Day 1
The Spell|Day 2
NOT A ONESHOT!!!!
The Spell|Day 3
The Spell|Day 4
The Spell|Day 5
The Spell|Final
Goat Boy
Frozen
Mountian Meeting
Bruises
Comfort
I don't need a Butler! Pt.1
I don't need a Butler! Pt.2
I don't need a Butler! Pt.3
Loud Noises
I don't need a Butler! Pt.4
I don't need a Butler! Final
100 Followers!!!
Attention Seeker
A little meeting
Remake of Frozen|Pt.1
Remake of Frozen|Pt.2
Ice Powers!? (Aftermath of Frozen)
Break the Rules | Pt. 1
His little friend | Pt.1
Roses... | Pt.1
Ghosts together <3
Roses... | Pt.2
SCP-3475 | Pt.1
SCP-3475 | Pt.2
SCP-3475 | Pt.3
The worst day ever
Enderwalking
Pink Tulips
⏚⟟⏁☊⊑
An odd letter
Cute and Hot Supervillain
Cute and Hot Supervillain | Pt.2
School Cutie
Not a chapter!
Till death we stay together
Story Time
I can't think of a title name
Just dropping stuff off
Nightmare
Ranboo Addams
Ranboo's revival

If Tubbo Died...

1.4K 37 12
By AlexxisFlower

This is just an AU! There is blood, mentions of suicide and other bad things so if you don't like any of that stuff then please don't read this.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I've noticed that Tommy and Tubbo haven't been the best lately. Whenever they see each other they either poke tounges at each other, pull fingers, or just fight. I don't know what happened! They're like the bestest of friends and now they just aren't! Tubbo has also started coming home late from work and sometimes with dried blood on his head or wrists. He never tells me why and just says he was painting but of course I don't believe it.

Today I decided to confront him. I didn't know how it would go but I wanted to try my best to get answers. Sitting on the couch, I waited for Tubbo to get home. 9pm turned into 10pm, then 11pm, 12am... and finally at 1am the front door opened and in came a small, bloody Tubbo. I got up and walked to Tubbo and kneeling down in front of him bcs of my height when I kneel I'm the same height as him. I cupped his cheek and wiped the tears that he didn't know were coming out of his eyes.

"Tubbo tell me what happened" I said in a sturn yet soft voice. He looked me dead in the eyes and said... "You can see me?" I paused for a second before getting up and moving back. "W-what do you mean?" I asked in a scared voice. "Ranboo you haven't heard have you?" I thought for a second then replied with a no. I hadn't heard anyone's voices since 8pm!

"I died Ranboo. I killed myself." My heart stopped. I felt my body become weak as I fell onto my knees. I placed my hands on the ground as I stared the ground down with shocked yet sad eyes. My body started to shake violently as I thought of the sight of Tubbo killing himself and watching his body fall to the ground. Then I started to burn. I was crying. Of course I would cry! My own husband just died and I'm only just hearing it and from his ghost!

I was burning as I watched tears fall to the ground and slightly burn my wrists when plopping to the ground. I wanted to end it all there. I screamed as loud as I could but not a normal scream of fear, a crying scream. I felt like I had failed as a husband. This can't be happening.. it's all in my head! Please tell me this is all just a dream! My head kept filling with things of me telling myself it's just a dream and he didn't really die.

GhostBo's POV
———————————————————
I feel bad for Ranboo. He doesn't deserve to feel sadness or anything bad. I watched as he fell to the ground and cried. Then after a few moments he scream cried. It was so loud I had to cover my ears. Something in my body told me that this was my fault, when really it wasn't. It was Tommy's. He fucked up big time. He said something I could never ever forget. I wish he died instead of me taking my own life.

I was just thinking to myself when I watches Ranboo get up after an hour of crying I think. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. I turned away from me and started walking upstairs. Of course I decided to follow him. I can float though so I got up before he did. "What are you doing?" I asked him as we both went into our bedroom. "Going somewhere." He said with a broken yet angry voice. To be honest it was kinda hot- what am I thinking!? I mean I am his husband but I'm dead. He probably doesn't consider me as one anymore.

I watched him as he grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over himself, he pulled the hood over his head and turned to me. "You have to come with me Bee" He still calls me bee. "Okay! But I have a question. Do you still consider me as a husband?" I was floating at his height since I can basically fly now and watched as he walked to me. He kissed me and looked at me. "Does that give you an answer?" He asks me. I nodded with a big smile and flew out the door and down the stairs to the front door. I waited for him there and watched as he came down the stairs and opened the door. "Let's go" He said as he walked out the door. I followed him and decided to walk next to him holding his hand instead of flying.

We haven't done this ever since me and Tommy broke our friendship which was about 2 months ago. This feels.. nice! I can't tell what it really feels like, maybe that thing people call love!

As me and Ranboo walked down the path holding hands, we came to a house after what felt like ages of walking. Something about this house gave me goosebumps, but why? That's a question I want answered. Ranboo knocked on the door and the door opened, but not a hand opening it, a string. Not a normal string, a neon bright green string coming from the ceiling, it wasn't made out of what normal strings are made out of, it was like goo but not sticky and not moving and dripping. Ranboo didn't seem scared but I definitely was. I felt my body shake slightly and the thought of a creep or a monster.

Ranboo took me inside and we stood still in the room. The room was dark with a little light, but the light was coming from the multiple strings, they were glow in the dark apparently, that made them less scary thinking of them as glow sticks. On the walls were weapons, shelves filled with plants and books, pictures of this one boy that seemed like a king or prince with the outfit and crown on his head. But one thing that catched my eye was the discs on the wall. There was 3 discs placed into a triangle. It made me see something, or more someone. I couldn't tell who though...

He had golden, blonde hair, baby blue eyes, he had a red and white shirt on and he seemed a little weird.. I won't explain him fully but he was smiling... it creeper me out then the image faded away and brought me back to reality. Ranboo was standing next to me with anger but sadness in his eyes. Then... a light turned on and in front of us a few feet away was a throne. The throne was black with green designs on it. On the throne was a man. He wore a mask with a smile, a green hoodie, black jeans, his hair was dirty blonde from what I made out. He had weapons and potions on him. He could kill Ranboo easily but me... I don't know where I would go if I got stabbed.

"Look who it is. Ranboo and Tubbo. Or should I say, GhostBo." The man spoke. His voice sounded scary, I can't describe it but all I can say was it was scary as fuck. I looked at Ranboo to see him just staring at the man. "Dream. I came here for a reason. Not for you to be a dick" Ranboo said as I stared back at the man, Dream. That name... it made me see another vision we can call them. It was me, Ranboo, and that boy from the last vision. We were being held up by the arms like puppets with those strings by Dream. The strings were attached to Dream's fingers, meaning he was obviously doing something to us. I snapped back into reality to see Ranboo on his knees in front of Dream. "Please revive Tubbo Dream! I'll do anything!" Ranboo shouted with a broken voice. He put his hands together and started begging to Dream to revive... me. Is that possible? I didn't think it was.

Dream told Ranboo to stand up, Ranboo doing as he was told. "I will revive Tubbo. But you have to get me a disc back from Tommy." Dream said. Tommy? It rang a bell in my head but I couldn't tell who this Tommt guy was. Maybe the boy from the visions! Ranboo nodded in agreement and Drean stood up. I watched as he walked towards me and stood in front of me, looking down at me while I looked up at him. A book appeared in his hand and he opened it. He started reading out a spell I assume. I felt a tingle in my body then everything went to black. I woke up in pitch black, with a boy in front of me. It was me but me as alive. I stood up and looked at him. He started walking towards me but I couldn't move. I started panicking as he held his hand out and grabbed mine. Everything went black again as he did that.

Alive Tubbo POV
———————————————————
I woke up sitting on the ground of a room. I held onto my head and groaned at the pain in it. "Your awake." I head a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Dream in front of me. I got up as quickly as I could and backed up slightly. "What am I doing here!?" I shouted at him. I quickly heard someone teleport behind me and as soon as I turned around I was embraced into long arms. "Your alive Tubbo!" I heard Ranboo say. A tear went down my face ad I remembered everything I did. The hurting myself, killing myself, being in the Limbo, all of it.

I felt a tear drop on my head, followed by more and more before I realized Ranboo was crying. I looked up at him to see him crying and burning himself with his tears. I hugged him as tight as I could and cried, making sure I didn't cry on him and burn him more then he already is. The hug lasted about a minute or 2 before Dream spoke up. "Enough with your guys lovey dovey shit. Get out of my house. And Ranboo, remember our deal. I want one in a week or else I'm killing you." I wondered what he was talking about but I wasn't about to ask him or Ranboo. Ranboo replied to Dream before grabbing my hand and walking out of Dream's house. We quietly walked down the path to our home, not talking. I decided to speak up. "What happened while I was dead?" I asked Ranboo. I looked at him while still walking and he did the same. "Nothing really. I had a break down when I found out, we went to Dream's house, then you got revived. That's basically all that happened." He replied. All I said was "okay" and looked back ahead of me.

The rest of the way was just silence of voices, the wind was barely heard and the only sound was really our shoes hitting the path beneath our feet. It was very calming. I hadn't done this with Ranboo for ages! It felt nice.

It felt like love.
———————————————————
An extra long one since I haven't updated a lot lately. Also the longest one I have done on any story I've made! I just wanna say sorry for basically no updates. I'm having hard times. I will hopefully do more updates, but school is almost here for me so maybe be slow updates I don't really know. If u have any ideas please comment them, I will be doing different AU'S if you wanna comment a type of AU you wanna see.

Also of you wanna join my server just dm me at this picture right here:

If your joining just tell me and I'll give u an invite! I apologize for the not a lot updates!

Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
7.6K 177 15
This is my own au! Go check out my other stories if you want.😬 ⚠️I am only shipping their charters/c! Bc they are MINORS.⚠️ There will be:🏳️‍🌈 Flu...
41.8K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
3.8K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...