Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 24: London Rush

953 26 15
By thatoneyasmin

LET'S JUST CONTINUE THIS STORY WITH THE THIRD-PERSON'S POV XD

(y/n) watched Luka's frustrated face as he was writing the lyrics for Kitty Section's new song. Rose couldn't stop making songs about unicorns so he replaced her to write an actual song.

"Are you okay?" (y/n) asked while munching on some chocolate chip cookies from Dupain-Cheng's bakery.

"No," Luka sighed while slamming the pen on the book.

"I have no idea what to write a song about," he rubbed his aching head.

"What about the song you wanted to write for (y/n) before?" Sass asked as he took some bites from (y/n)'s cookies, sitting on top of her head.

"Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that one," Luka stood up to approach his study desk.

He opened every drawer and found his Science's notebook. He accidentally wrote the lyrics in the book when he was looking outside the class to see the billboard.

"A song for me?" (y/n) shyly grinned.

Luka nodded meekly while showing her the lyrics. (I'm a story writer, not a songwriter, so let me take my favourite song "If I Can't Have You" by Shawn Mendes because idk Luka always gives me Shawn's vibes honestly) 

"I can't write one song that's not about you, can't sleep without thinkin' about you," (y/n) mumbled the first two lines. (yes, I changed "drink" to "sleep" because they're underage lol)

"Aww, this is so cute!" she smiled hugely.

"Wait, I thought it was a song about success?" Sass crossed his arms.

"I, uh, changed it in the middle of the writing," Luka rubbed his nape awkwardly.

(y/n) laughed as Sass exposed him.

"I haven't finished writing it though, but do you... like it?" Luka asked hesitantly.

"I do. I really do. It's super cute!" (y/n) said excitedly.

Luka smiled in relief. He was glad that she likes the song.

"Thanks, I'm so relieved to hear that," Luka giggled.

(y/n) embraced Luka out of the blue. He was shocked before he wrapped his arms around her. They're getting comfortable with each other recently since Jessica and Jake purposely left them together because they're frustrated to see the awkwardness between Luka and (y/n).

(y/n) just wanted to curl in him, she feels safe with him every time. Not to mention the temperature outside was dropping fast since the winter is coming. She needs his man's touch to warm up her vampire cold skin.

(y/n) felt butterflies in her stomach as Luka touched her thigh. She placed her palm on Luka's cheek to tell him that she was freezing. He immediately covered both of her hands with his as she was sitting on his lap. She leaned against his chest as she fiddled with Luka's ring.

Sass was nowhere to be seen. Probably feeling awkward so he went to Juleka instead.

(y/n) had some cookie crumbs on her cheek so Luka brushed them off with his thumb and gave a peck on (y/n)'s forehead, making her blush. But she ended up giggling adorably as she fit her head in the crook of Luka's neck. She hid her face with her long-sleeved sweater.

"HEY, SON!"

Both Luka and (y/n) jumped in shock as they saw Jagged Stone randomly pop out from his room's window.

"Oh, so the rumours about you dating the famous model is true, huh?"

Luka grinned awkwardly while (y/n)'s brain was still processing what just happened. She gasped and quickly pulled away from Luka as she realised Jagged was talking about her.

"Dad, are you having arguments with mum again?" Luka sighed.

"Obviously. Why did I enter from the window then?" he casually said as he closed back the window.

"W-wait. Son? Dad? What the hell is happening here?" (y/n) cracked.

"I thought you know about it," Luka said in confusion.

"Um, I'm not?"

"Maybe she forgot about it. After this house sank all of the sudden," Jagged spoke.

(y/n)'s brain started to refresh its memory. "Ahh," she nodded as she finally remembered it.

"Wait, that's crazy! Imagine finding out your idol is your father!" she said.

"Who knows? Maybe Adrien is secretly your brother," Luka smirked.

"Um, no thanks," (y/n) casually said, making him giggle.

"Anyways, congrats on the front cover, (y/n)! All stores sold out the magazines as soon as it was released," Jagged congratulated her as he brought her out of the room. Luka quickly followed them from the back.

"Yeah, thankfully we had special access to buy it early," Luka smiled as he glanced at his room's wall. He pasted the cover right next to Jagged Stone's poster.

"Thanks," (y/n) grinned.

"What are you doing here, you old pirate?"

Jagged gasped as he saw Anarka was standing right in front of him.

"I just wanna see my son with his new girlfriend," he scratched his head.

"I don't care if you wanna see your children, but do not step on my Liberty without my permission!"

(y/n) slowly sneaked out of the situation and hid behind Luka.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Nanarky," Jagged apologised.

He learnt to discuss properly with Anarka before.

"Now, get out of my ship until you buy me a new speaker. After you broke it," Anarka crossed her arms.

"Okay, I will. But can I still meet them?" he hesitantly pointed at Luka and Juleka as she was walking out of her room.

"Yes, but outside,"

He nodded. Luka and Juleka just smiled at their mother as they followed Jagged from his back. Luka pulled (y/n) by the hand as he walked out of the room.

Just as soon as (y/n) followed them to the deck, her phone started ringing. Audrey's name was displayed on the screen. She immediately picked it up before she missed the call.

"Hello?"

"L-London? Tomorrow?! Are you kidding me? I haven't done anything yet for preparation!" (y/n) was panicking.

Luka watched her talking to the phone with a tiny smile.

Maybe he's behind all of this.

-----

"So, you want (favourite flavour) cake with (favourite colour) icing on top?" Marinette asked as she sketched a picture of a cake.

"Yes, and maybe add some fruits or something," Luka smiled.

"Um, no. I don't think she likes fruits. You can add candies though. She's a heavy sweet tooth," Jessica spoke as she chewed on some croissants.

"Then I'll add some sweet fruits! It's healthier and tastes better, for sure," Marinette answered.

"Okay, yeah, sure. I think she'll eat it," Jessica said.

"What about some crazy faces?" Jake suddenly cracked.

Luka gasped. "That gives me an idea!"

"Hey, do you think you can print on sugar paper for the cake?"

"Of course! Just send me the pics," Marinette smiled.

Luka nodded and quickly texted Marinette some photos from his gallery. "This one?"

"Yeah, I like that one," Jessica peeked on Luka's phone screen.

"I want one too!" Jake whined.

"Fine, we'll do four pics. If that's... okay with you?" Luka asked Marinette.

"It's totally okay. I didn't print it, the machine does," she chuckled.

Luka smiled and sent her four selected pictures. Marinette received them and quickly told her parents about the plan for the cake.

"Alright, we'll call you when it's ready," she said.

"Thanks, Marinette!" the three friends thanked her.

"Wait, where's Adrien anyway?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, Audrey sent both (y/n) and Adrien to London. He has an interview about, um, you know, Gabriel Agreste's case," Marinette answered as she wiped her hands with her apron.

"Actually, Luka told Audrey to send Adrien too because he's afraid if his girl meets someone else in London," she added, making Luka blush.

"N-no, I didn't," Luka denied.

"Yeah, right. Come on, we know you better than you do," Jake chuckled as he patted Luka's back.

Marinette and Jessica giggled. "Y'all better go and start decorating for the party or somethin'. Aren't they gonna return tonight?" Marinette asked.

"You're right. We have so much to do right now. Thanks, Marinette," Luka said before he left the bakery, followed by Jake and Jessica.

"Okay, now... where should we hold it?" Jake asked.

"Probably her house. What do you say?" Luka glanced at Jessica.

"I think it's gonna be super lame. I don't think her parents are going to be there anyway," she answered.

"Oh, yeah! I gotta tell my mum,"

"Oh, you gonna tell your mummy?" Jake roasted.

"Yes, and you better watch out before I tell my mum about you," Luka stuck his tongue out. Jessica just laughed from the distance.

-----

"Ahoy, is this Mrs (l/n)?"

"Um... yeah. May I know who is this?"

"My name is Anarka Couffaine, Luka's mother," she answered.

"Uh... who's Luka?"

"My son,"

"Wow, that's helpful," Luka sighed. Juleka giggled as she poured some orange juice into a big jug.

"Luka is (y/n)'s boyfriend," Anarka added.

"So you're basically saying, your son is dating my daughter? Since when?"

"That is not important. The thing is that today, (y/n) is going to come home from London. And what day is today?"

"Uh... Saturday?"

"No. It's your daughter's birthday!" Anarka said as she pushed Luka and Juleka out of (y/n)'s kitchen.

"Maybe some adults conversations," Sass whispered.

"Then what am I? A toddler?" Luka asked.

"You're still 17, technically, you're still a kid," Sass smirked, making Luka sigh.

"So... how's everything?" Jessica asked as soon as she saw Luka come out of the kitchen. Sass quickly hid in Luka's pocket.

"I don't know. She pushed us out," he answered.

"It's alright, mate. You better help us with these!" Jake said while pumping some balloons.

The balloon floated up to the ceiling as Jake released its string, filling the boring white ceiling of (y/n)'s house.

"Sure," Luka approached him and helped tieing the string on the balloons after it was pumped with hydrogen.

Juleka on the other hand went to help Jessica instead.

"Guys, is it better if I put it here or there?" Jessica asked while holding some ribbons.

"Just don't put it. That's better," Jake purposely made Jessica mad.

And he did it. Jessica threw a plastic ornament right on his head. Headshot shall I say.

"Maybe you should put it above the dining table there. That spot seems empty," Juleka said while pointing at (y/n)'s dining table.

"Okay," Jessica smiled and quickly went to hang the ribbons up.

"It's a good thing that she left the house key with you, Jess. We won't be so struggling to find a place for the party," Luka said.

"Of course, she did. I am her very best friend," Jessica proudly said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Who are we gonna invite?" Jake asked as he was still rubbing his head that was hurt by the ornament.

"(y/n)'s close friends only. She doesn't like people," Jessica spoke as she mumbled the last part.

"Uh... so, just us?" Jake asked again.

"Of course not, silly. Luka's friends are our friends too," Jessica said.

"Yeah, (y/n) seems pretty comfortable with them now," Juleka added.

"Who else is going to come?" Jake was still wondering.

"The adults, probably. Audrey Bourgeois, Mayor Bourgeois, Jagged Stone," Luka answered as he counted with his fingers.

"Hey, little sailors! I did it!" Anarka suddenly came out of the kitchen excitedly.

"OMG, you actually did it?!" Jessica asked for confirmation.

"Yes! (y/n)'s parents will pick her up at the airport tonight along with Adrien and they're going to bring her home,"

"And I've told them about the surprise. They sure will apologise to (y/n) soon," she smiled.

"Awesome! It has been so long since (y/n) spent her time with her parents," Jessica said.

"But how did you do it?" Jake asked.

"The same thing that I did to that old pirate," she rolled her eyes.

Luka and Juleka just giggled silently.

"Anyways, I am going to pick up the cake. Luka, have you sent the invitations?" Anarka asked.

"I did," Luka nodded with a smile.

Anarka just smiled and patted her children's heads before she left (y/n)'s house.

(y/n) and Adrien on the other side were flashing with cameras right in front of their eyes. Thankfully, they wore camera flash protector contact lenses.

"What will happen to Gabriel's brand after this?" a reporter asked.

"So far, we have no idea yet. Maybe we'll give the company to someone worthy enough to manage the company," Adrien spoke.

"And (y/n) (l/n), can you tell us more about Style Queen's Shine Bright Collection?"

"Sure. From my perspective, this collection is not only a bunch of bright coloured clothes. For me, colours bring certain emotions to you. Basically, what am I saying, these bright colours can bring emotional impact to the wearer, especially positivity because bright colours are capable of making your day by reflecting good and positive energy to you," (y/n) explained confidently even though this was her first huge press conference. 

"That's lovely, (l/n)!" the reporter said as all of them was writing (y/n)'s speech in a notepad.

(y/n) smiled as she did a fist bump with Adrien.

An hour later, their press conference was ended. The reporters and paparazzi were asked to leave the hall as the celebrities had to go home. (y/n) yawned as she carried her long skirt so she didn't step on it.

"Fun fact that is not really fun, our flight is literally an hour from now. No time to rest, I guess?" Adrien approached (y/n).

She just sighed, her physical and mental were exhausted. She just wanted some deep sleep right now.

"But you can sleep on the plane," Adrien added.

(y/n) hummed as she forcibly smiled when she saw some fans were screaming to see her in the distance.

They begged for photos, so (y/n) sacrificed her excess energy to go and meet her fans. "Better hurry, we have a flight to catch on," Adrien reminded.

-----

"Hey, we're here!" Adrien shook (y/n)'s body.

She slowly opened her eyes, only to see the blondie was ready with his backpack. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. Everyone started leaving the plane.

"Here's yours," Adrien passed her backpack.

She just hummed while nodding. That was a good deep sleep. Nobody interrupted her, except for the mealtime.

(y/n) didn't talk at all when they went into the airport since she hadn't brushed her teeth. (y/n) patted Adrien's shoulder and pointed at the bathroom sign to tell him that she needed to use the bathroom. Adrien nodded with a smile as he waited for her in the corner.

(y/n) brushed her teeth, cleansed her face and combed her hair. A little bit of lip balm and moisturizer was enough to refresh herself.

She walked out of the girl's bathroom with a gigantic smile and neat hair. A complete glow-up in just a few minutes. Adrien giggled as she saw (y/n)'s wonky smile.

"Are we gonna ride a taxi or what?" (y/n) asked.

"Nope, something's more special," he answered, making her confused.

But (y/n) brushed it off, maybe Adrien was teasing her. She turned on her phone, there was no call or text from Luka at all.

Weird. Luka always remembers her flight schedule. Even his last seen was at 4 pm. And it is 9 pm.

She just thought positive, maybe Luka was really exhausted too today. She kept her phone in her purse and accidentally bumped into Adrien who was standing still in front of her.

"Why did you stop walking?" (y/n) asked.

Adrien just smiled. (y/n) chinned up, only to see a familiar couple was also standing still in front of Adrien. They held a sign that says sorry.

"Mum? Dad?" (y/n) was shocked.

"They're... not sentimonsters, right?" she whispered to Adrien as confirmation.

"No, the peacock miraculous is safe with us- I mean, Ladybug and Chat Noir," Adrien said.

(y/n) slowly approached them with furrowed eyebrows. She touched their arms awkwardly to make sure they were real.

"What are you doing, sweetcheeks?" the father asked.

Sweetcheeks. That is definitely (y/n)'s real parents.

(y/n) smiled hugely when she could confirm they were her real parents. She quickly embraced both of them at once.

"I- I thought you two won't come home ever again," (y/n) started sobbing.

"We are really sorry, sweetcheeks. We never realised how much time we spent together before. The only thing we cared about was your comfort spot. We transferred money to your account every month for you to use, but we never thought about the only thing you need was us to spend time with," Mrs (l/n) apologised as she ended her apology with a kiss on (y/n)'s forehead.

"We promise we will take care of you like you always wanted to. From now on, we'll work only during office time," Mr (l/n) said.

"You know what? You two don't need to work anymore,"

Both of her parents were shocked.

"I'm working as an international model now. I can afford our daily needs now. Besides, I know you two have been working hard for a really long time for us to survive. Now, let me do the job as appreciation for your hard work," (y/n) smiled sincerely.

Her parents were also old enough to continue working. If they keep working, their health will deteriorate quickly.

"Are you sure?" Mrs (l/n) was concerned. 

"I'm sure," she said.

"Y'all have no idea how much I make so-" (y/n) whispered and ended it with a giggle.

"Okay, sweetcheeks. Let's go home," Mr (l/n) patted her head.

"Wait, what about Adrien?" (y/n) was completely forgotten Adrien's existence for a while.

"Y-yeah, I can come too, right?" Adrien asked hesitantly.

"Oh, yes, yes. A crazy woman just called us and asked us to bring you home too," Mrs (l/n) said.

"A crazy woman?" (y/n) was shocked.

"Yeah, I don't know if you know her, but her name is Anarka,"

(y/n) and Adrien looked at each other. Adrien just shrugged with a wonky smile.

"And she said that her son is dating you,"

"I, uh- It's... a long story. Shall we talk about it later?" (y/n) scratched her head awkwardly.

"Sure. Now, let's go," (y/n)'s father said as he opened the car's door for them.

-----

The car entered the neighbourhood. The annoyingly strict guard let the car in as it was Mr (l/n)'s car.

"What about Adrien? How is he going to get home?" (y/n) asked as they already parked inside the front yard.

"Adrien will be sleeping here tonight," Mr (l/n) casually answered.

"Yeah, my bodyguard isn't home to guard the house anyway. It'll be too risky for me to stay alone tonight," Adrien explained.

"Uh... okay, then," (y/n) awkwardly said as she opened the door.

Her mother passed her the house key, so she took it and opened the door excitedly while her father was dragging (y/n)'s luggage to bring it inside.

(y/n) pushed the door and turned on the light switch next to the door.

"SURPRISE!" 

-----

(A/N): AAAAAA just another chapter and an epilogue and this story will be finished! Thanks for your support! ♥

Yeah, I know. This chapter is a little rushed because I have so much school works to do and I try to post it exactly when I said Saturday Malaysia time because I don't wanna disappoint you guys. But trust me, you'll love the epilogue nsuwhqdwudh have a nice day! Or night! ;) ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 887 30
"An epidemic has broken out throughout half of Ireland! A viral infection that has drove people to attack each other! Everyone is advised to stay ind...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
22.3K 710 36
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...
29.7K 1.1K 36
"before you go, was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better"