Lovers Through Life

By lilbitchygirly

This is a sequel to 'Friends Through Fame' SMUT WARNING!!! READ FTF FIRST OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE!!! More

Background
Honeymoon pt 1
Honeymoon pt 2 (smut)
Home pt 3 (smut)
Big day pt 4
Filming pt 5 (smut)
Filming pt 6
Filming pt 8 (smut)
Filming pt 9
Home pt 10
Home pt 11 (smut)
Atlanta pt 12 (smut)
New York pt 13
New york pt 14 (smut)
Home pt 15 (smut)
World tour pt 16
World tour pt 17
World tour pt 18 (smut)
World tour pt 19
World tour pt 20 (smut)
Boston pt 21
Boston pt 22
Boston pt 23 (smut)
Boston pt 24
Tour pt 25 (smut)
Home pt 26 (smut)
Trip pt 27
Filming pt 28
Boston pt 29 (smut)
Boston pt 30
Home pt 31 (smut)
Home pt 32 (smut)
Home pt 33
Gala pt 34
Home pt 35
Home pt 36 (smut)
Florida pt 37
Boston pt 38
Thank you

Filming pt 7

1.6K 40 9
By lilbitchygirly

{1 week later}

"Did her bottles get cleaned?" I asked in the car.

"Julie can clean a bottle y/n" Chris said.

We were driving to my first day on set. I was definitely nervous because Hayley was on set, and because it was my first full day alone without Mar.

"You'll do perfect stop with your in your head stuff." Chris said. I gave him a look and he smiled. He grabbed my hand and held it in his while driving.

"At least don't act like you're nervous. You're better than Hayley and act like you're unbothered." Chris said.

"Oh trust me. The minute I fucking step in I will be in my bad bitch mode." I said.

......................

"So you got a new suit." Colin said.

I looked at it. It was a lot like Scarlett's suit. I liked that it added to the sister thing. The sketch even had my long blonde hair in it too.

"I like it." I said. He made me go put it on now that my hair was in their light curls and my makeup was done.

I walked out and saw Scarlett now in my trailer.

"How does he keep it in his pants?" She asked.

I smiled at her and went over to the mirror to look.

"And we get mad at fans for sexualizing us. Oh fuck." I said as I looked in the mirror.
"Oh shit maybe I get why. This piece is fucking everything."

I turned around and looked at my ass and practically gasped. Everything about my body looked so good.

"Make Hayley fucking jealous. Like she's in two seconds of this movie why the fuck is she here?" Scarlett asked.

"To try to get some of my husband." I said and fixed my hair.

I grabbed my phone and Scarlett got up.

"You ready?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

We walked out of the trailer and out to the studio. I went inside and everyone was talking amongst themselves.

I found Chris and came over to him. He was talking to Mark, Hemsworth, Jeremy, and Robert.

"Hi guys," I said.

"Y/n I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Chris Hemsworth said.

I came over and hugged him.

"Not since the wedding. It's great to see you. And mark." I said and gave him a hug.

"Hi. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good." He said and hugged me tight.

I gave Jeremy a hug.

"How's it being a mama?" He asked.

"It's so nice I love it," I said. Last was Robert.

"Hi kiddo. New suit?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. He pulled me into a hug.

"Nervous? You seem nervous." He whispered.

"A little. But it's family. Im excited to be back." I said.

I went over to Chris and he was looking around. The boys were talking amongst themselves again.

He wrapped his arm around me and excused us. He took me over to a corner.

"That suit is...."

"The hottest thing ever I know." I replied.

"Like you're making it really hard." Chris said.

I laughed at him. He groaned and looked at me.

"You'll be fine." I said. He gave me a blank stare and I rolled my eyes.
"Where's our friend?"

"She's somewhere, I don't know who she would be talking to. I don't know how Joe and Anthony haven't kicked her out." Chris said.

"Cause then they would have to kick me out and Scarlett all the time too." I said.

"Yeah but you guys show up on days when you're supposed to," he said in a hushed voice.

"Whatever, this looks weird and we're gonna be starting soon." I said.

He sighed and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back over to the crowd.

Chris went over with the boys and I hung around Lizzie and Scarlett. Sebastian came over and hugged me from behind.

"I don't think she knows that I'm dating Scott." He whispered while hugging me.

"As in her her?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"Are you okay?" I asked and held his arms.

"She just gets all touchy with me and I don't like it," he whispered. I rubbed his arms.
I felt a stare on me.

"She's looking at you." He whispered.

"I know," I said. He sighed and got off of me.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Chris." He said.

"Okay." I said. He walked off and I still felt her stare. Lizzie nudged me.
"I'm not gonna look."

"No shes going over to Chris." Lizzie said. I turned around and saw her talking with Chris. Chris was clearly looking around for me but I was behind him.

"Honey you can't go now she knows that you know." Scarlett said. I watched as she touched his bicep and rubbed up and down.

"Yeah." I said. I watched as her hand went on his chest and down and gave him a fake laugh.

Robert locked eyes with me and he knew this was it for her. I started walking over.

"Hey everyone can I have your attention. Since it is y/ns first day back she gets to give the morning speech. Come on up y/n" Joe said.

Everyone clapped and I came up and stepped up on our little stool. I put on a fake face.

"Hi everyone. I'm so happy to be back. So I'm not a huge pep talk sort of person. I think my husbands better about that. But I would say enjoy every moment. This is the last movie for some of us, and it's our last times with everyone together. I love seeing all of these faces here and I can't wait to see more pop up these next few days. Have fun and act the shit out of everything." I said. Everyone clapped and I stepped down.

"Alright I need Amelia, Steve, Carol, Nat, rocket, Rhodey, tony, and Thor." Anthony said.

We all got in our places.
The scene started with everyone talking. I was on a mission to go find thanos and was coming back.

Everyone got into their places.

"So you're telling me he did exactly what was planned?" Tony said.

"Down to the last person." Said Nat.

I walked in and set my shit down.

"You know I'm so sick of this bullshit. Put someone else on this fucking mission." I said.

"Amelia calm down. We're in a meeting. Look around you." Nat said. I looked at her with teary eyes and then saw Tony in his wheelchair.

"Okay not even a hi." He said.

"Where the hell were you? I have been out there looking for you and Thanos. Why did I not get a notification that he was found?" I asked the room. I saw Carol.
"Who's that?"

The room was silent.

"I'm Carol." She said quietly.

I sat down.

"What do you know Amelia?" Steve asked from the side table. He sat leaning on it.

"I know that I haven't heard a word from my sister and fiancée. I know that I've been everywhere in this fucking galaxy trying to look for something and end on dead ends. I know that half of my family is gone. Poof. Dust." I said.

"Thanos y/n. Fuck!" Chris said. I chuckled at him.

"Cut, that's okay." Anthony said and laughed.

"Jeez get in character," I said sarcastically at him. He smiled and got back into character.

"Let's take it again from what Steve's line should be." Joe said. "Action."

"Thanos Amelia. I need word on thanos. I need your mission report, not your feelings." He said.

"No sign of Thanos. You would've gotten a notification." I said while standing up.

"Steve you really aren't on anyones nice list are you? Not even your own fiancé's." Tony said.

"Tony. I'm trying to be nice because you look like shit," I said.

"She hasn't changed. God I'm honestly surprised that she's with you Steve and not me." Tony said.

"Tony you're married. Shut it." I said.

"Good god Amelia will you just shut up! Go change and we will talk you just need to cool down." Nat said. I scoffed at her and left the room.

"And scene. Amazing! Next I need Steve and Amelia." Anthony said.

The next scene was the scene right after what we just shot.

"Action."

I walked into my bedroom in the compound. A few seconds after Steve came in.

"What's going on?" Steve asked. I gave him a look and he crossed his arms and leaned on the dresser.

I sat on the bed.
Steve came over and sat next to me.

"Please tell me what's going on." He said. I looked at him with teary eyes.

"I just expected a welcome home or something. Maybe a 'you were gone a day more than you were supposed to. I'm glad you're okay.' Something like that. Not even from everyone else, just you." I said.

Steve looked in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. A lot has gone down these past few weeks." He said. I sighed.

"I know."

"Amelia. I'm so happy that you're okay. I don't know what I would do with myself if you weren't." He said, holding my hand.

"I'm glad you're okay too." I said. He smiled at me.

"I'm sorry for being distant. It's not me. I just feel like..."

"Steven grant Rogers it is not your fault." I said. He looked at me with guilty eyes.

"I could've stopped him, I should have." He said. I rested my hand on his leg and faced him.

"You can not control the past, you can only control now." I said. I rubbed his cheek.

"I could have saved a lot of people. But I'm so glad you didn't go if you had gone, I don't know." He said.

"I'm here. So let's get through now." I said. He nodded and kissed me softly.

"Cut, holy shit." Anthony said. I wiped away the fake tears I had.

Chris fake punched the air and I laughed at him.

"Get those two a motherfucking award." Scarlett said.

"Did you guys practice that?" Anthony asked.

"No." I said.

"That was perfect." Joe said.

"Acted the shit out of it." Chris said and laughed. I smiled at him and stood up and got off the set.

I went over and grabbed some coffee. Chris came over and hugged me from behind.

"That was so good." Chris said.

"I agree. I didn't think I was gonna remember those lines either." I said.

"Well you've had a great first day." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Hey about that thing that happened earlier though." I whispered while sipping on my coffee.

"Let's go sit." Chris said. I grabbed a jacket and put it on and went to go sit in my chair.

Chris came and sat in his. I saw Hayley talking in front of but she was far away.

"So you saw?" He asked. I nodded.

"I couldn't come over cause she knew I saw her." I whispered. He nodded and put his jacket on that was draped over his chair.

"I don't know what to do." He said.

"Sebastian is having problems with her too." I said.

He nodded and grabbed my coffee cup from me and took a sip. I gave him a pouty look and he chuckled.

Just then Hayley came over. Chris shifted and handed me my coffee. I sat back and took a sip.

I made eye contact with Lizzie and Scarlett as she walked over and Sebastian looked at me too.

"Chris. I meant to ask you. How's your baby?" Hayley said.

"Oh our baby? She's amazing," I said and gave her a fake smile.

"Sorry I was asking Chris." She said and smiled.

"Oh well you're talking about our baby so I am kinda allowed to answer." I said.

"You need to learn your manners." She said.

"Girl why are you talking to me like I'm a kid? We're the same age." I said.

Chris stayed silent.

"I treat you the way you act. Now if you acted your age you would let Chris and I talk civilly." She said.

"Okay Hayley-" Chris said.

"It's okay Chris." She said and put her hand on his arm.

"Take your hand off of him." I said. She scowled at me.

"You don't seem to give him affection." She said.

"We're also in a public place I don't put my hands on him like a fucking high schooler." I said.

"Y/n you need to watch your fucking tone with me." Hayley said.

"Don't talk to her like that." Chris said.

"Oh honey I didn't mean it." Hayley said. I had it.

"Don't fucking honey him." I said and stood up. Scarlett came over.

"Alright Hayley step away." Scarlett said.

"Why does everyone take her side?" Hayley said, she walked away.

"Let's go." I said to Chris. He stood up with me and we walked to the trailers.

Chris got in my trailer with me and I sat on the couch.

"She's so infuriating." I said. Chris came over and rested his hand on my thigh to relax my body. I looked at him and he gave me calm eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way she acts towards you." He said quietly.

"No. You will not apologize for her bullshit I will not let you feel guilted into having to apologize for her actions." I said. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile that I couldn't resist.

I pulled him into a heated angry kiss. He chuckled in the kiss and pulled me up on his lap.

After a couple minutes of ferociously making out, I pulled away. I looked at Chris's plump lips and smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed me again.

"Feeling better? I can fuck you if you have more anger." Chris teased. I licked my lips and shook my head.

"Not on my first day back." I said. He sighed and kissed me again.

"God I love you." He whispered. I sighed and relaxed on his lap.

"Y/n Evans we have talked about this you can put your whole weight on me." He said.

"Shut up." I said and kissed him again. I felt his dick under me this time though.

"It did not just turn you on that I told you to shut up." I said on his lips.

"No it turned me on that you put your body weight on me. It's like a trust thing to me." He said.

"Okay that's actually kinda cute." I said and smiled at him. He pulled me into his chest.

"Please tell me you're okay." He said.

"I'm okay." I replied. I laid my head in his neck and kissed him softly on his little tattoo poking out.

I still felt his boner under me though.

"Do you need help with that?" I asked.

He groaned as I grinded back and forth.

"Uhh no I don't need help I'm great." Chris said. I smirked and continued grinding.

"Fuckkkk" he whispered. I kissed his forehead and stopped. He whined a little but softened his face.

"Later maybe." I said.

"Fuck yeah." He said.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"I love you too. Always and forever."

Okay so I know that Hayley is this big part now. I am not hating on her in general. It's just for the story :)

Also I love hinting almost smuts and then giving y'all nothing :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 5.3K 71
This is a Chris Evans x y/n story. You and Chris star in marvel movies together and you are good friends. But will it turn to more? SMUT WARNING!! D...
36.9K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
43.4K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
55K 2.8K 73
We all make mistakes... But this mistake has Chris going into a spiral... Or is it not a mistake at all... What will he do... Will he choose his marr...