The Devils Love

By nataleet3

"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could h... More

Chapter One - Tattoos
Chapter Two - Angel
Authors Note
Shots - Chapter Three
New Home - Chapter Four
Kian - Chapter Five
Car Ride - Chapter Six
Tasks - Chapter Seven
'The Devil'- Chapter Eight
'Please Me' - Chapter Nine
'Good Girl' - Chapter Ten
Scratches - Chapter Eleven
Scary Thoughts - Chapter Twelve
Shooting Range - Chapter Thirteen
'The Most Dangerous Drug' - Chapter Fourteen
Sleepless Nights - Chapter Fifteen
Giovanni - Chapter Sixteen
Risqué - Chapter Seventeen
Little Blade - Chapter Eighteen
My Girl - Chapter Nineteen
Rescue - Chapter Twenty•One
Bath - Chapter Twenty•Two
Twisted Puzzle - Chapter Twenty•Three
Getting Away - Chapter Twenty•Four
Foreign Country - Chapter Twenty•Five
Steaming Shower - Chapter Twenty•Six
Beach Day - Chapter Twenty•Seven
A Night Out - Chapter Twenty•Eight
Beautiful Views - Chapter Twenty•Nine

Captive - Chapter Twenty

1.7K 60 0
By nataleet3

Davina King

It's so unbelievable cold.

The concrete flooring and walls surrounded me keeping all of the cold air in, and all of the warm air out.

I had spent what felt like the past day curled in a ball in the corner trying to keep myself warm. The only clothing I had on was my underwear and Matteo's button up, so it didn't do much to keep me from freezing.

No one had been in to check on me since I was put in this room, but every now and then I could hear someone walking by outside of the rusty metal door.

Matteo had to know that I was missing by now.

Was he already trying to find me? Did he even care that I was gone? Was he just living his life like I was never in it?

Questions like those had swarmed my mind for what I can only imagine has been hours. I had no way of telling how long I had been here. There weren't even windows for me to see any sun light.

The worst part was I didn't know where I was or who took me.

I was walking out of Matteo's room to go to my own when someone behind me hit me over the head. The next thing I knew I was waking up on the cold concrete floor of this room.

I could hear footsteps approaching the door, but I figured they would just walk away like they have been doing since I awoke. However, when they got to the door they stopped.

There was then the sounds of locks being undone. The door made a loud squeaking noise as it was pushed open. Light from the hallway came pouring into the room to showcase just how dirty it was.

My eyes still needed to adjust to the newly found light so I couldn't quite make out who was standing in the doorway, but the silhouette seemed familiar.

"I figured it was about time I paid you a visit." Now that voice made it clear as day who the familiar silhouette belonged too.

Giovanni.

He took a few steps into the room but stayed close enough to the door that I couldn't try to run out.

"So it wasn't hard to track you down. Matteo should have done a better job at covering your tracks, or he should have made sure no one would find out you were living with him." There was a sharp coldness in his voice and it sounded like he was taunting Matteo and I.

"Now, I need to know what your relationship is with him and what he's planning." He waited for me to respond. As if I would crack that easily and tell him everything.

My silence only irritated him, causing threats to come. "I don't have any problem getting it from you the hard way. Just make it easy on yourself and tell me what I want to know."

Once again, I didn't respond.

A loud huff came from him when he realized his verbal threats wouldn't work on me. "Fine, since you want to do things the hard way so badly."

He walked up to me and pulled a gun from the backside of his waistband. He raised it up to press the barrel right against the side of my head.

He wouldn't kill me. Not yet. He needs me alive to find out Matteo's plans.

"Changed your mind yet?" He asked and pressed the barrel in harder.

Still, he hadn't received an answer.

All of a sudden the gun was removed from my head, but then his hand came down to grab me by the hair and pull me up to a standing position. I winced at the sharp tug that probably ripped out a few strands.

He guided me out of the room. One of his hands was holding both of mine captive behind me while the other was wrapped tightly around my throat. His fingers were digging into the sides so hard I knew there would be marks left behind.

We passed a few doors, all of them looking just as run down and dirty as the rest of the building. What ever this place was, it was definitely abandoned and neglected.

At last we came to a room that had a small light on and a chair that sat in middle that was bolted to the floor.

With a harsh shove to my back I went toppling over and landed on the ground. The skin on my hands and knees tore against the rough and cracked surface of the floor. I used the chair in front of me to help myself get up. I turned to face Giovanni once I was fully up again, but he pushed me back down. This time I fell into the metal chair.

Another man that I recognized walked into the room right after. It was the bodyguard that was with Giovanni anywhere he went.

He walked behind me and held my shoulders back with force so I couldn't move from the chair. Meanwhile, Giovanni tied my wrist to the arms of the chair and then my ankles to the legs of the chair. Then he took a larger piece of rope and wrapped it around my chest and shoulders, tying it behind me.

"I'm willing to give you one last chance to talk to me. I actually think i'm being very civilized and patient with you." Giovanni spoke.

This dumbass really thinks he's scary. Ha, that's comical.

He stared me down for a minute before reaching his bare hand out to his guard. Without a word exchanged between the two, the guard placed a sharp knife in Giovanni's hand.

He let the knife rest on my lower thigh. He looked into my eyes one last time as if he was giving me a final chance. He only waited a few moments before digging the blade into my flesh.

I let out a cry of pain and I could feel the blood starting to drip down my leg. I looked straight up to the ceiling to attempt to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall.

It only worked for so long until more cuts were inflicted on my body. By then I couldn't stop them. There was blood flowing from my side, both of thighs, one of my arms, and a gash across my collarbone.

I was starting to feel lightheaded. I couldn't even hold my head up anymore, it only made the pounding in my head worse the more I tried.

"This can stop at any time, all you have to do is tell me what he's planning." By now the guard had left and it was just me and Giovanni left in the room.

My gaze was stuck down on my blood covered thighs. A cold hand came under my chin and forced my head up to meet Giovanni's eyes. My vision was cloudy so I couldn't focus on any feature of his.

All I could see was his eyebrow that was cocked like it would be if he asked a question. "You have anything to say yet?"

For the first time since I've been here, I decided to actually respond to him. "Yeah, I do."

"Go on." He commanded.

"Come closer." Giovanni inched his head a little closer to mine. He was close enough so I could whisper what I had to say to him.

"Go fuck yourself."

I saw his fist and jaw clenching as he backed away from me. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He made it too easy for me to get under his skin.

My laughter was cut off by the back of his hand coming in contact with my cheek. The force of the hit caused my head to snap to the side in a quick motion. There was a burning sensation that was lingering on my skin.

I had a deep smile spread across my face. I used what little energy I had left to lift my head and stare him down.

"He's gonna fucking kill you." We both knew that I was talking about Matteo. Even if it wasn't over what Giovanni was doing to me, Matteo was still going to kill him.

It was obvious that the more time went by the more pissed he was getting. If this were a cartoon you would be able to see steam coming from his nose and ears.

He reached for his gun again, but he didn't aim it at me this time. Instead he raised it up in the air and swung it down hard and fast until it hit the back of my head.

I didn't even feel the pain of the blow before everything went black again and I was knocked out cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 486K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ❦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
12.4M 372K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
74.6K 1.7K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
1.1M 26.1K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...