Tutoring The Bad Boy

By Rachel__gibson

you'd think tutoring the bad boy would be easy [this book is the ultimate cringe fest! Read at your own expen... More

Chapter One
On Hold
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Cast!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Final
Epolouge
PLESSE READ
please read
SEQUEL
update
About the sequel

Chapter Twelve

4.9K 160 10
By Rachel__gibson

Chapter Twelve

•Megan•

I am pretty sure I said Liams name like 12 times before I got his attention.

"Sorry, I didnt get that." He shook his head to snap himself out of his gaze.

I sighed heavily and smacked my forehead. I scratched everything I told him not to long ago off and opened up a reading book for the dyslexic. I found that in my moms room since she is dyslexic as well. And she told me that my unknown dad helped her graduate with a 4.0 in college. So maybe it's a coincidence or just bad luck for me to be tutoring Liam. After those moments we shared, I still think it's bad luck cause to be honest even though I am a nerd I'm not the brightest apple on the tree.

"What is this?" Liam pointed at the book.

Could he get any dumber?

"It's a book you idiot" I pushed it closer to him.

He looked very confused and dumbfounded. I get it, that's how most teens feel and I'm not a big fan of books either unless it's the dictionary or non-fiction.

"I don't like reading" He pushed the book back to me.

This is the things that irritated me about Liam. Why couldn't he be all cute and kind and actually listen, and also cared like last night.

"You like reading text messages right?" I asked.

"No, I don't read them. They send me voice notes and I reply back. My mom download some certain key board shit on my phone not knowing I was dyslexic till that day" He said.

I looked around the library for no reason and looked back at Liam. At this point, I was really upset and agitated.

"Liam just fucking read!" I pointed to the book.

He leaned back in his chair and smirked at me.

"No" he smiled.

I can tell he was trying to get on my nerves on purpose, and also he was wanting me to entertain him.

"I said you better fucking read or Ill slit your mother fucking throat!" I stood up and whisper shouted.

"Nerd girl that's violent" he laughed.

I really wanted to throw some education toward him cause that's what usually happens when I get upset. Also I may cuss a little bit. I wanted to beat Liam up like I did that last time when he talked about my mom, but that's mean cause I stitched him up and his stomach is probably a little sore from the fact that he got stabbed literally yesterday. Oh who am I kidding, if I can lay on his stomach when I wake up then he's perfectly fine.

"Just please!" My mood changed from angry to desperate. "This is our future, mostly mine. I can't go to summer school or get left back!"

That sounded way better in my mind.

I seen that Liam was already being entertained so it was no use for me. I plopped down on the chair and put my head on the textbook and whined like a little baby kicking my legs.

"If you want me to read, you have to do something under one condition." Liam finally spoke after my little tantrum.

I lifted my head up faster than anything. Before speaking I spit some hair out of my eye.

"What?" I said.

"Come here" he said.

I was a little bit lost at first, but I slowly got up carefully eying him and I walked around the table and before I got to sit down in the chair I never had the chance to sit in I was pulled toward Liam and roughly our lips crashed against eachother.

I didn't kiss him back but I was definitely the one to pull back.

"That's all I wanted" he smiled at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up and sat down in the seat I originally sat in and stared at the table.

"Will you read now?" I asked.

The book that was now in front of me was moved in the opposite direction. I looked up nervously but kinda proud at the fact that he was serious.

"Ella and her friend Cookie w-wanted a- the hell does this shit say?" Liam pointed to the book.

I looked at the book and the words he was pointed to. Really? What kind of book is this? Wildly inappropriate.

"Male stripper" I professionally said.

It wasn't really funny but Liam being as immature as he is began laughing.

After 45 minutes of hesitant reading and only getting 2 multiple choice questions right and not knowing how to wrote properly we were finally on to the math Part of the tutoring. I flipped the page to the page I was on a couple of weeks ago when I was tutoring him. The math problem where he got it all wrong.

"Okay so here's the deal, I will before we do this I will tell tell you the 10 commandants of math. Thou shalt read thy problem...carefully.

2. Whatsoever thou doest to one side of thy equation, do ye also to the other.

3. Thou must use thy 'comm-" he cut me off.

"I don't care" he grabbed ahold of my wrist.

I rolled my eyes and then just began teaching him about the basics which was equations and how to use a scientific calculator.

"You get it Liam?" I confirmed.

"Um yeah I guess" he said.

I bet you he wasn't even listening.

..

I hurried up to my house because my mom had some explaining to do. I did not forget about what I seen on Mr. Steels laptop.

He's either my dad, or some creepy pedo. And im sticking with the pedo thing. Before I went to my mother, I called Julia because I didn't even talk to her about what I seen.

"He's probably your dad, I mean you guys do kinda look alike" Julia said over the phone.

I hate it when people say that. I don't look like my teacher! And isn't it against the rule to work where your own daughter works! Exactly that proves my point that he's not my dad.

I told Julia what I just thought and she stated silent for a while probably thinking about what I just said.

"You need to go on Steve wilkos or something, and Ill see you tomorrow babe. Nick is about pleasure me!" She cheered then the line went dead.

I scrunched up my nose at her comment and put my phone down and walked towards my mother's room. I basically tackled the door and the room was empty. What the heck? She was just in here.

I turned around and made my way to the basement and seen her watching some movie on Netflix eating popcorn and crying.

"You have some explaining to do mother" I put pressure on the word mother.

Her popcorn flew in the air and she yelped. Before turning around to look at me she turned the volume of some women screaming and crying.

"Someone is in a salty mood" she wiped the tears off her eyes.

"No, I'm fine I'm just disappointed and creeped out" I said honestly.

"Is Mr. Dinkleberg watching you again cause honey I can c-" I cut her off.

"No I happened to accidently but curiously went on Mr. Steels computer file and seen baby pictures on his computer which happened to look like me!" I shouted.

I seen the shock in her face and I can swear she went from sad to nervous.

"Megan, don't get any ideas. Your dad is in the wild with his real family, those disgusting creatures. His name was Jackson Payne okay?" Her voice was a little edgy but I wasn't sure to believe her or not.

"One last time, why was I on my teachers computer?" I asked.

She looked around the room and seemed to be thinking. I know I shouldn't talk to the one who put a roof over my head and feeds me, but this is serious. I can't pretend it's not happening because it already happened. And it was slightly bothering me the whole day. The only thing that made me focus on that was the fact that Liam kissed me again.

"It's not you! I don't even know what you're talking about now go to your room and give me your fucking phone!" She shouted.

I marched upstairs into my room. I will not give up until I find the truth. Time for some csi up in this crap.

--
I gotta pee so bad and I tried to write this chapter as fast as I can. I was dog sitting all day so I couldn't really update although I planned to earlier but my sisters dog was all up in my face all day.but I did. Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.6K 19
I high key hate this book so don't be asking me to update :)
4.4K 77 68
This book is so confusing and frustrating. I cringe everytime I look at it. WARNING: I WAS 12 WHEN I WROTE THIS BOOK AND IM VERY ASHAMED OF THIS. I H...
51.3K 1.2K 33
This story is really cringey. I'm warning you😊 Enter at your own risk😁➑️