Shapeshifter | Camilo X Male...

By Crims0nwrites

Camilo × male reader Y/N just moved to the village and immediately befriends the madrigals, but little does h... More

The Madrigals
The ceremony
The shapeshifter
The drawing
Birthday
Dolores hears EVERYTHING
Coming out
Truth
Asking him out
The answer
The date
The kiss
The party
I love you
Making up
Tio Javier
Initiation
Stress
Carlos
The drawing pt. 2
Nightmares
Valentines day
Wisdom teeth
Birthday pt. 2
A/N

New neighbor

7.2K 123 246
By Crims0nwrites

Hey! So just wanted to let you all know that both Y/N and camilo are both 15 in this story, so if you were looking for sexual content, it ain't here, anyways, enjoy the story!

_________________________________________

Also i dont know that much spanish so i will be relying on google translate, so there might be some mistakes

_________________________________________

Today was moving day for my family, me, my sister Vanessa, my mom Cecilia and my dad Hernando all got in the truck and began to drive, i must have fallen asleep since the next thing i remember, we were already there!

Me and my family were moving to a quaint little village out west, my parents said it was filled with some amazing people! Also a family called the madrigals? I dont know, anyway! Were here!

I woke up as we were pulling up to our new house, we all stepped out of the truck and stepped inside, some people from the village helped us move in.

"The people are so nice here!" Vanessa said.

"Yeah" I agreed.

After we got most of our stuff in the house it was nighttime, we all went to our new rooms and went to sleep.

I awoke to my parents knocking on my door.

"Y/N? Are you up?" Mom asked.

"I am now" I grumbled.

She walked in and set down next to me on my bed.

"So since we're new here some people have invited us over for lunch! You know the family i told you about? The Madrigals?" She asked.

"Yeah i remember" I said, still half asleep.

Mamà chuckled a bit.

"Go get you a cup of coffee to wake up mi hijo" she said.

I got up out of bed and went to make myself some coffee, Vanessa was on the floor coloring and my dad was hanging up pictures.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and my mom went to answer it, on the other side was a girl wearing a VERY colorful dress, big glasses and a giant smile plastered on her face, and a little boy about Vanessa's age, wearing a lot of orange for some reason, holding the older girls hand.

"Hi! My name is Mirabel Madrigal, this is my cousin Antonio, we're your new neighbors!" Mirabel explained.

"Oh of course! Your part of the Madrigals! Nice to meet you I am Cecilia! And here is the rest of my family, Hernando!, Y/N!, Vanessa! Come meet our new neighbors!" Mama called out.

Me, Vanessa and papa all walked over to the door to greet them.

"Hi!" Vanessa said to Antonio.

"Do you guys want to go play?" Mirabel asked.

"Yeah! You can meet all my animal friends!" Antonio said.

"Mama? Can i go play?" Vanessa asked.

"Of course!" Mama replied.

Antonio and Vanessa ran off and Papa invited Mirabel inside.

"You havent done much, do you want me to help you decorate?" Mirabel asked.

"Oh no you dont have to do that" Mama said.

"No no its my pleasure, since i dont have a gift its something i like to do to help out around here!" Mirabel explained.

"A gift?" I asked.

"Mhm! Each member of my family gets gift when we turn 5 years old, and I didnt get one unfortunately" Mirabel explained.

"What kind of gift?" I asked.

"Its kind of hard to explain... oh! I have an idea! Tomorrow we're having a ceremony to showcase our gifts! Maybe you all could come?" Mirabel asked.

"Well we're coming to dinner tonight right? Why cant you show us your gifts then?" I asked.

"Oh yeah i forgot about that, but you should still come to the ceremony" Mirabel said with a smile.

Me and Mirabel went to my room and she started decorating, i sat on my bed watching her completely zone out and decorate almost every inch of my room.

"Wow!" I said.

"What?" Mirabel asked.

"You are very good at decorating" I said, looking around my room.

"You think so? Thank you!" Mirabel said.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"So what was your name again?" Mirabel asked.

"Y/N!" I replied.

"Nice to meet you Y/N!" Mirabel said.

"So hows everything looking?" Mama asked as she walked into my room.
"Wow! It looks stunning!"

"Thank you!" Mirabel said.
"Do you have anything else you need?"

"Maybe Vanessas room?" Mama suggested.

"Ok! I'll get started then!" Mirabel said.

Mama went back to whatever she was doing and I showed Mirabel over to Vanessas room, Mirabel started decorating and I helped get all of Vanessas stuffed animals and place them on her bed, she really likes stuffed animals.

Time skip

After Mirabel and I got done decorating we went outside and she showed me around town, after visiting a few of the stores in town and introducing me to a LOT of people we sat down on a hill away from the town, right next to a giant tree.

"So Y/N do you have any hobbys?" Mirabel asked.

"Uhh yeah! I like to draw!" I said as i pulled out a sketchbook out of my bag and began flipping through the pages.

"Wow! Your really good! Wait.... whos that?" Mirabel asked.

"Thats... my grandma" I said as i closed the book slowly and placed it back in my bag.
"She uhh.... died 3 years ago"

"Oh... i- im sorry i shouldnt hav-"

"Its fine" I said.
"..... anyways uhh... so its almost time for dinner right?"

"Uhh yeah! Looks like it" Mirabel said awkwardly.

"Well i guess i'll go get ready then!" I said with a smile.

Mirabel went back to her house to get ready for dinner and i went back to mine.

"Y/N!" Vanessa yelled.

"Hey V! How was your day?" I asked.

"Awesome! I met Antonio and he showed me all his animal friend! You know he can talk to animals!" Vanessa said.

"Really? Thats awesome!" I replied.

"How was your day?" Vanessa asked.

"Well me and Mirabel decorated our rooms, then she showed me around town, then i showed her some of my drawings!" I explained.

"Vanessa! Y/N! We have dinner with the Madrigals in half an hour, go get ready" Mama said.

"Ok mama!" Vanessa said running to her room.

I walked over to my room and closed the door, i got out some fancy-looking clothes and put them on, from what my parents said i had to dress my best.

I walked out and saw my mom in a fancy red dress, putting on some earings and my dad in a suit similar to mine.

"Are we going to a wedding or something?" I asked.
"Why do i have to dress so fancy?"

"They said to dress fancy, apparently they dont get many new residents so they wanted to make it special" Mama explained.

Vanessa came out of her room, also dressed fancy, and stood next to me.

"Ready to go?" Papa asked.

"Yep!" Vanessa and i said simultaneously.

We all went outside and walked over to the Madrigals house...

_________________________________________

Heres chapter 1! Also please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes, im just dumb😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 15.8K 26
Fleeing from your old village and trying to leaving your past behind, you stumble across the family Madrigal's village. Will you earn the trust of th...
14.8K 262 12
"Your so stupid sometimes," I laughed out, "You know you love me," Camilo said while pulling me close, the space between us quickly disappearing "May...
7.8K 201 15
~Camilo Madrigal X Reader~ ~This fanfic uses she/her prounouns~ ~No warnings~ ~Fluff?~ You had just turned 15, and finally got to go to a fiesta in t...
5.9K 111 14
(Camilo x F!Reader) Camilo Madrigal thought he had met every single person who lived in town- until he ran into you. After bonding with you, slowly b...