I Still Do

By GOGYWHIP4000

Wilbur had it hard. He went from 18, to 25. Seven years without the love of his life with him, who lays in a... More

Introductions!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N

Chapter 5

993 46 101
By GOGYWHIP4000

(Kill My Mind By Louis Tomolinson)

Wilbur's Pov

"Where the hell are we going?" I whined as I followed behind Phil.

Tommy, Ranboo, Skylar, Phil, and I were all together. They got me somehow into filming a vlog with them. I had no idea what we were doing, and it seems nobody else did.

But when we showed up outside of the go-karting place that we went to seven years ago, I felt my heart stop.

Phil looked at me as i mentally cursed at myself. I just had to pretend that nobody knew, and I had to move on with this. I can cry, scream, and yell all I want later, but now I have to put on a fake smile.

"Welcome to the vlogs boys!" Tommy shouted, patting Skylars back harshly.

"I feel like you did that on purpose because I'm the only woman."

"I did! I'm going to kick your ass." Tommy boasted as he held the camera in her face.

"Ranboo, if you don't get him out of my face, I'm going to kick his ass." Skylar said with a smile on her face as Tommy took a few steps back.

"I would pay to see this fight!" I shouted as Tommy turned the camera to face me, before Phil took it and started filming.

"We are not about to watch them fight in a go karting parking lot are we?" Ranboo asked after walking over to us.

Skylar and Tommy stood in front of each other, facing each other.

"Florida girl who is a mechanic, versus a British boy who plays minecraft. Who do you think will win?" I narrated as they all laughed.

"I will bet my entire bank account that Skylar will win." Ranboo said confidently as people walking down the sidewalk in the parking lot looked at us.

"Someone has confidence in their girlfriend." Tommy snapped as he held his hand up.

"Bring it on bitch!" Tommy shouted as Skylar rolled her eyes and twisted his arm around.

"As my dear friend Harley would say, Bitches say woof woof, i say fuck you."

She then let go of Tommy's arm and we all laughed.

"Let's get this vlog started shall we?" Tommy clapped before we all walked into the place.

I felt my breath hitch as I looked around the place. It was almost the exact same. Except the colors were different.

It was black, green, and white instead of black, orange, and white. Phil kept the camera away from me as I let it all soak in.

"There's no way any of you are going to win!" Tommy shouted with a cocky smirk on his face.

"If I don't win, Wilbur is going to win. Who do you want to kick your ass more?" Skylar sassed at him as Ranboo laughed.

"You're on a roll today, my beloved." Ranboo then gave his girlfriend a fist pump before they both broke out into laughter.

"Wilbur is not going to win! If anything I would expect Phil to win. Wilbur doesn't even drive."

He is right. I don't drive because of her. I can't bring myself to get behind the wheel of a car, therefore I get around on my legs, bikes, trains.

"Will knows a thing or two about racing." Phil smiled before looking over at me.

That is another thing that is true. After the accident I went back and watched all of her races that were recorded. I wanted to be closer to her, and something that she loves.

Therefore I watched all of her races. I know pretty much everything about the sport of racing with motorcycles.

My favorite part was watching all of her interviews and hearing her talk again. God, what would I do to hear her voice again. 

"I wouldn't be surprised if he wipes the floor with us." Skylar chimed in as we put on all of our gear.

"Look at you babe. You are cosplaying me."

"Shut up." I mumbled with a smile on my face.

Nobody could hear me now, so I could openly talk. I wonder if people think I'm crazy because I talk to a girl that's only in my imagination.

"You should remember how this track goes. You could get up at max speed the entire time. Just make sure to cut every turn wide. No inside turns on this track, that will slow you down. Kick their asses babe, they have no idea what's coming at them."

I laughed and put both of my hands on the wheel. My foot hovered over the gas pedal and I waited for the signal.

"If you don't kick their asses- I don't know what I'll do. But you better because I was a motorcyclist. Racing was a part of your life just as much as it was a part of mine."

"I can understand why you're an adrenaline monkey now. God this is thrilling and we haven't even started."

I could hear her angelic laugh, mixed with one of her spray bottle cackling laughs that she always did to annoy me. I've grown very fond of the sound though.

"The only competition you will have is the blonde haired girl. She screams cars."

"She's a mechanic, my love."

"Seriously! That's sick. I wish I could have met her. You have to introduce her to Liana."

"I will be doing that. That's Skylar, she runs a mechanic shop where it only has women workers. Lets say, she's had her fair share of sexist men."

"Jeez what woman in this line of field hasn't."

The count down on the screen to the side of us started counting down.

"You've got this."

She spoke as if she was on the edge of her seat, which made me smile.

"Oh I know I do. That's because you're with me." I said before it hit zero and we all started racing.

Tommy and Phil were in last. Ranboo was in the middle. Skylar and I were fighting between first and second.

"Cut this last turn on the inside."

I moved to the inside, and I could feel the confusion coming off of Skylar. She had seen me go wide this entire time.

"Why exactly am I doing this?"

"Hit the brake as you're making the turn."

And I did just exactly that, causing me to drift the turn and get ahead of Skylar by more than I should have.

"That's it! I knew you could do it!"

I crossed the finish line and slowed down with a giant smile on my face.

"It's all because of you."

"That was all you babe, I just gave you pointers."

I laughed before standing up and going to the sidelines.

"Did you beat my score too?!"

"It seems I did, my love." I laughed as I could imagine her hitting my chest playfully.

"How in the hell?!" Tommy screamed as he got out of the car with a smile on his face.

"At least I got third." Ranboo smiled down at his girlfriend who looked at him with a very proud expression.

She's probably been training him for this moment since they've been together. I would not be surprised.

"We all told you man!" Ranboo shouted as he patted my back.

"You lost! What's the punishment now." Skylar spoke in an evil tone.

"Do not-"

"Skylar, I'm going to kill you!" Tommy shouted as he came out of the bathroom with his hair pink.

Dont worry it was washable, but its still fucking hailrous.

"Pretty pink princess!" Skylar said in a child voice as the door opened to Tommy's flat.

"I just got here, and I want to leave. Mothers! I'm coming home!" Selina shouted as Tommy's mother laughed.

"What the fuck! I thought you weren't going to be here for another day!"

"Sur fucking prise." She clapped as Tommy ran over to her.

"Strawberry shortcake can you get my bag please?" She asked Tommy who looked like he wanted to kill her.

"Do not." He spoke quickly at her, as we all broke out into laughter.

We all said our hellos to Selina while Tommy was bringing her stuff inside.

"Skylar!" She shrieked with happiness.

"Me and Ember reincarnated."

I laughed, which everyone thought I was laughing at the fact that the two girls started screaming each other's names obnoxiously loud.

"Strawberry shortcake?" Selina called out to Tommy who has taken to ignoring her any time she calls him that.

"Will, did you hear something?" Tommy asked me with a smile on his face.

"Yes I did in fact."

"He did not want you to say that."

Oh I know that, my love. I smiled as Tommy started letting out a spew of curse words.

1459 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.8K 30
Wilbur Soot x !femreader ~ You thought you couldn't find anymore love in the world. You thought all the songs about love were wrong. You were broken...
358K 9.9K 56
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 ❞ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪...
123K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
39.9K 1.5K 100
T.W. sexual content homophobia explicit language I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am in love with my b...