Star Wars: Arise Once More (C...

By LordKage1

What happens when a long dead extinct Race return to the Galaxy. The foundations of Republic and CIS will be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Behold The Galaxy
Chapter 3: A New Age
Chapter 4: Plans for Truce
Chapter 5: The Sith Empire
Chapter 6: Truce with Mandalore
Chapter 7: Invasion of Concordia
Chapter 8: Territory of the Sith Empire
Chapter 9: Blockade of Zygerria
Chapter 10: Zygerria Submission
Chapter 11: Korriban Return
Chapter 12: Plans for Invasion
Sith Empire Military Info
Chapter 13: All Out War
Chapter 14: Healing Process
Chapter 15: Price of Immortality
Chapter 16: Path to Peace
Chapter 17: Peace is a Lie
Chapter 18: War Has Begun

Chapter 2: The Senate Behold The Sith

1.5K 41 15
By LordKage1

Chapter 2

The Senate behold the Sith

Currently at Imperial Palace, located on Dromund Kaas in the Capital city of the Sith Empire called Kaas City

- Kaas City

Inside the throne room of the Imperial Palace, can be seen Darth Destroya seated on the throne with Asajj Ventress standing on his left side. On his Right side is the Executor Darth Stor.

While he is seated below him are 6 Red Knights which were former Knights of Zakuul but now serve as protectors to the Supreme Commander, called Knights of Korriban.

- Knights of Korriban

While the entrances and the High Admirals with the Grand Admiral seated facing the Supreme Commander Darth Destroya, are protected by Black Knights known as Knights of the Sith Empire.

- Knight of the Sith Empire

Darth Destroya: "Welcome all but first let's keep this meeting short as i have other places i desire to be since my Declaration."

Grand Admiral Tyria: "Understood Sir, to begin first the Korriban defense fleet has been established and secure from outside threats."

Darth Destroya: "Good, you may begin the reconstruction of the Sith Academy, and any important facilities needed for its operation."

Grand Admiral Tyria: "Yes sir, we will begin immediately."

With that Grand Admiral Tyria Bows to Darth Destroya and sits back down on her seat. Then High Admiral Xion stood up for the next subject.

- High Admiral Xion

High Admiral Xion: "Supreme Commander, our supply line and outer communication to Korriban and Zakuul have been secure as well to the Unknown Region."

Darth Destroya: "Ah that is perfect to hear, Korriban will be our staging ground to the known galaxy. Also, how is our training facility in Zakuul ?."

High Admiral Xion: "Currently 50 Knights of Sith Empire are ready for deployment. 20 Knights of Korriban are ready for deployment. With 10,000 Sith Sky Troopers combat ready. With an additional 2,000 Sith Combat Troopers combat ready.

Executor Darth Stor: "In addition to that my Master, Dromund Kaas Academy. 15 Sith Inquisitors are ready, with another 26 Sith Warriors, 5 Sith Marauders, and finally 6 Sith Juggernauts, 9 Sith Assassins."

Darth Destroya: "Thank you my dear apprentice and Thank you as well High Admiral Xion. this is beyond my expectation given the time limit, but you have succeeded."

High Admiral Xion: "Such high praise Supreme Commander, we are thankful to be of service to you Sir."

Executor Darth Stor: "I share same belief as High Admiral Xion, my Master."

Darth Destroya: "Good, anything else on the agenda."

Then next High Admiral to speak was High Admiral Colic with an update to their current military force.

- High Admiral Colic

High Admiral Colic: "Yes, Supreme Commander, our current fighting force ready for combat stands at, 50 million Sith Sky Troopers, with additional 15 million Sith Combat Troopers."

- Sith Trooper

High Admiral Knox: "As an add-on Sir, current dark side user, well exceeds past 10,000 with new apprentices from the Zakuul Academy."

Once Darth Destroya heard both statements from his High Admirals, he began to chuckle happily at the news of his military.

Darth Destroya: "So Perfect you all have succeeded my expectations i had set before my trip to Korriban, hahaha."

Executor Darth Stor: "My Master, your happiness brings us satisfactions, as we learn to serve you."

Darth Destroya: "I know my dearest apprentice, you all amaze me, I was correct for placing you all in your position."

When Darth Destroya Finished his statement to all his Grand Admiral, High Admirals, and his Apprentice stood with smiles on their faces and bowed to him in show of loyalty.

Darth Destroya: "Finishing statement, this to my left is Asajj Ventress, a dark side user trained by the false sith. Has chosen to submit to me as her Master and will train her in the true ways of the Sith."

When the High Admirals, and Executor Darth Stor, except Grand Admiral were surprised by the statement to take in a non-Sith pureblood as an apprentice, but many shared a stigma against non-Sith Pureblood.

Darth Destroya: "Understand, she is to be treated as your peer. In time I hope for a friend, but she will be under my supervision."

Asajj Ventress: "Thank you my Master, I'll be under your care."

Darth Destroya: "Of course, you're my little Sith."

Asajj Ventress blushed a pink tint on her cheek by Darth Destroya teasing which he is doing on purpose as she caught his curiosity.

After making Asajj Ventress shy and blushed a little bit, Darth Destroya regains his composure as Supreme Commander, and faces his Grand Admiral and High Admirals.

Darth Destroya: "Grand Admiral, prepare my personal ship and my honor guard, with any additional guards for this trip to the heart of the Republic."

Grand Admiral Tyria: "Understood sir, it will be done immediately."

Darth Destroya: "Also High Admiral Xion be on standby with your fleet near Coruscant in secrecy and Grand Admiral Tyria."

High Admiral Xion: "Understood Supreme Commander, I'll leave at once."

Darth Destroya: "Now then, this meeting is adjourned."

Now Present Time

Darth Destroya and Asajj Ventress, are seen in a cockpit of a Fury-Class Imperial Interceptor entering Coruscant Atmosphere, heading towards senate building.

When the Fury-Class Imperial Interceptor lands at the Republic Senate Docking Bay.

 A squad of Coruscant Guard come towards the ship until the ramp is deployed, and Knights of Korriban march out standing at attention and making way for Darth Destroya.

- Coruscant Guard

Then Darth Destroya Departs his ship with a hood covering his face and Asajj Ventress's face as well. With 4 hooded Sith Lords figures behind him.

Commander Fox: "Welcome to Coruscant, Representatives of the Sith Empire, but I must request that only your entourage is allowed in and not your guards."

Darth Destroya: "That will be fine, Knights defend the ship until I return."

With that the Knights of Korriban bow to Darth Destroya and take a perimeter defense around the ship. While Darth Destroya enters the Senate building with his entourage.

Finally, Darth Destroya and his entourage enter the senate chambers as all senators are in debate, as he was aware that debate is about the Sith Empire. Darth Destroya takes his seat in his repulsor pod and finally speaks.

Darth Destroya: "No wonder nothing gets done, when you're bickering like children."

Chancellor Palpatine: "And who are you? I wasn't made aware of who you represent."

Darth Destroya: "I will gladly announce myself Chancellor. I am the Supreme Commander of the Sith Empire, Darth Destroya."

With that declaration in the Senate Chamber began to converse with themselves as they were not made aware that the Sith Empire would be here this soon.

Chancellor Palpatine: "I'm sorry but I was told a representative of the Empire would be here, not a Military Commander."

Darth Destroya: "Then let me make a few clarifications to the Senate and to you Chancellor Palpatine."

Chancellor Palpatine narrowed his eyes when Darth Destroya specified him more than anyone else.

Darth Destroya: "I hold the title of Supreme Commander, but in other societies as in the Sith Empire, you may refer to me as Emperor,"

Then more conversation between the senators began again, as the center figure of an entire Empire.

What also disturb Chancellor Palpatine was Darth Destroya proclamation as Emperor, especially from the unknown Sith from outside the Rule of Two.

Darth Destroya: "Do not take me as just a mere soldier. But enough of such talk, let us move on to more important matters."

Bail Organa: "With introduction out of the way, what is the goal of the Sith Empire in the galaxy, Emperor Destroya?."

Darth Destroya: "The end game is to re-establish the Sith Empire into the Galaxy, but to trade, cultural exchange, but most importantly protect, aid and supply worlds in need in dire times."

Chancellor Palpatine: "So you're here to assist the Republic from Separatist threat."

Darth Destroya: "Assist the Republic...the Republic. The same Republic who outlawed anything related to the Sith of old, the same Republic who hunted my people down to extinction."

Chancellor Palpatine: "The Sith ideology has cost the Republic devastation throughout the centuries but geniocide is not one when the Sith destroyed themselves."

Darth Destroya: "Is that how we are remembered in the history vids? No, you are mistaken Chancellor."

Then Darth Destroya removes his hood showing his red skin to the Senate. Which comes as a surprise to Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Destroya smirks.

Darth Destroya: "I'm not just a follower of the Sith ideology but I am a Sith Pureblood, the original Sith Species of old, that the Republic hunted down to extinction with the support of the jedi."

To see a surviving Sith Pureblood in this rare but to hear the species is alive and thriving, irritated Chancellor Palpatine gravely. With the Senate conversing amongst themselves with such news.

Darth Destroya: "But now that is in the past, we have been reformed, reorganized, reborn unlike those Sith of old. We do not desire war but to preserve the world that suffers from this war and the Republic cannot then the Sith Empire will, without your authority."

Bail Organa: "Such proclamation would make you a Neutral party, on a humanitarian mission."

Darth Destroya: "Yes, and No Senator. For continued aid and support from the Sith Empire, we must place a military presence in the system in defense of our supply ships from attack from the war or pirates."

Chancellor Palpatine: "So military occupations in other terms control systems and blockade any support from the Republic."

Darth Destroya: "That may how you see it but unless the world decides then we will not pressure worlds or systems to leave the Republic to desire our support.

With those statements made from both Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Destroya, maybe it seems the Sith Empire desire to occupy and control territory from the Republic while they have been weakened by war.

While other Senators believe the Sith Pureblood may support the systems and world that are currently suffering from crippled supply lines and lack of security from pirates.

Chancellor Palpatine: "We will not allow unknown forces to move military ships through Republic space freely, these talks have ended, Emperor Destroya will be held here until other terms can be agreed upon with the Sith Empire."

Many Senators agreed with the Chancellor Palpatine decision, but everything is going according to plan as Darth Destroya has foretold. Then Darth Destroya presses a button on his gauntlet.

While in orbit of the Coruscant planet, the Republic Defense Fleet of Coruscant are seen.

The Venator Star destroyer detects ships coming from Hyperspace. But then suddenly an Armada of over 200 Warships came out of hyperspace.

Clone Officer: "Sir, one of the unknown Warships is hailing us."

Republic Captain: "patch them through."

Once connection was made between the two fleets, a hologram of Grand Admiral Tyria of the Sith Empire is seen.

Grand Admiral Tyria: "Greetings, soldiers of the Galactic Republic. I am Grand Admiral Tyria of the Sith Empire."

Republic Captain: "Greetings Grand Admiral, may i know your business in Republic space with such a large fleet."

Grand Admiral: "My Business is with the Senate. Please pass along the communication line as this time sensitive and quite hostile business."

The Republic Captain begins to think about it but decides to pass along since he would wish to avoid hostilities with another faction.

Returning back to the Senate Chamber, as Senate Commandos and Coruscant Guard surround begin to detain the Supreme Commander Darth Destroya.

Chancellor Palpatine received communication from the Coruscant defense fleet about recent developments. Palpatine agrees, then a large blue hologram is seen appearing in the Senate Chambers of Grand Admiral Tyria.

Grand Admiral Tyria: "Greetings the Senate of the Galactic Republic, you may identify me as Grand Admiral Tyria, I will make this quick and simple to understand. Return our Emperor or this is a Declaration of War."

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.2K 46
BOOK 1 (Dynasty series) ☑️COMPLETED☑️ "Thought we build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake" THEIR DYNASTY FELL... Aaliyah was dedicated to the Jed...
56.7K 2.6K 34
you are a weapon, and weapons do not weep. AOTC - THE CLONE WARS - ROTS anakin skywalker x fem!oc
183K 4K 67
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...
19.2K 834 12
~Takes place during the Revenge of The Sith plot line~ (4th book in the Age of Jedi series, go read the first 3 if you haven't :-)) When the Supreme...