𝔇𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 (𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦 𝔵...

נכתב על ידי livelaughlovelevi

⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘�... עוד

I - Harm And Question
II - Solidity And Obscurity
III - A Companions Restraint
IV - A Rogue Like He
V - Hands For Chains
VI - Good Company
VII - Blank Pages
VIII - Race Against The Rogue
IX - Don't Fear My Touch
X - The Hours Of Dawn
XI - Upon The Surface
XII - Family Banter
XIII - Peculiar Brunette
XIV - Failed Persuasions
XV - Three Souls
XVI - No Regrets
XVII - Breaking Through
XVIII - Wavering Guilt
XIX - Under The Cherry Blossom
XX - Idiotic Brother
XXII - Don't Die
XXIII - Rude Awakenings
XXIV - Unknown Rivalry
XXV - Stay Safe... Please
XXVI - We Miss You
XXVII - The Fall
XXVIII - Run. He's Coming For You
XXIX - Expect The Unexpected
XXX - Content, But Not Quite Happy
XXXI - Fist Of White
XXXII - Unbalanced
XXXIII - What's The Situation Here, Brats?
XXXIV - Reunited At Last
Authors Note and Character Stats
XXXV - Discipline Through Pain
XXXVI - Brat
XXXVII - River of Koi
XXXVIII - Second In Command
XXXIX - Things Change
XL - Again
XLI - Scissors And A Razor
XLII - Memory Graves
XLIII - Rooftop Murmurs
XLIV - Taverns, Wield and Flower Fields
XLV - Bound
XLVI - Bedridden
XLVII - Crazy Admirer
XLVIII - Guilt
XLIX - In The Rain
L - Promise
LI - Havoc
LII - His Heart
LIII - To Change A Concrete Mind
LIV - The Book Of Nothing
LV - Valkyrie Of War
LVI - The Toxicity Of Optimism
LVII - Eyes In The Shadows
LVIII - Calm Before The Storm
LVIX - In Time, Before Sunset
LX - What The Sun Sees
LXI - The Friends And The Foes
LXII - A Perspective Of Distrust
LXIII - Lurking Within Our Dreams
LXIV - Winter Wishes
LXV - When The Night Calls
LXVI - A Weeping Clouds Purpose
LXVII - As Realisation Sinks In
LXVIII - Beauty Of A White Night
LXIX - Request
LXX - A Brothers Plea
LXXI - Before The Hunt Begins
LXXII - A Flawed Crime
LXXIII - Sea Of Stars
LXXIV - An Order Of Silence
LXXV - A Living Myth
LXXVI - Strength And Weakness
LXXVII - An Affair Of Negotiation
LXXVIII - A Method Of Obtention
LXXIX - Guise Of Repulse
LXXX - The Blood Of Those Who Pursue Us
LXXXI - Thread And Tension
LXXXII - When Dependant On Trust
LXXXIII - Accusations Of Insanity
LXXXIV - Clandestine
LXXXV - In The Raven's Mind
LXXXVI - How One Approaches
LXXXVII - What We Sought
LXXXVIII - With My Everything
LXXXIX - Reading Him
XC - Warm Lights
XCI - Crystals And Bets
XCII - Words Of Honour
XCIII - What's Said At Midnight
XCIV - What He Wants
XCV - What He Needs
XCVI - The Cunning Brown Fox
XCVII - Blood Of Consequence
XCVIII - On Her Behalf
XCIX - The Ghost Of Sina
C - Times Like These
CI - Bittersweet Truths
CII - Fire And Blood
CIII - God Of Destruction
CIV - An Eye For A Life
CV - Midnight Sun
CVI - The Innocence Of A Man
CVII - When Words Matter
CVIII - Three Strikes

XXI - It's Not The Same

2.1K 86 15
נכתב על ידי livelaughlovelevi

So maybe in this place, there is a slight sense of home.

***

~2 weeks later~

Dear Hange,

I know I should've written to you guys way earlier than I did and I apologize for the lack of contact over the past few weeks.

The past few weeks have been unbearable. I have only made two friends, both of whom remind me of you, Zion and Reece. Their names are Jay and Hayden, and they're actually the only people who are keeping me sane here. There's also a woman by the name of Rico who isn't quite that well acquainted with me yet so we're not quite at that friend stage yet.

The surroundings are very different. The buildings are far from what I'm used to and I'm still trying to memorize the layout of Headquarters, it's far nicer here too but it's not the scouts, it lacks a sense of comfort. I miss you guys so much, it's unfair that I was brought here on such short notice, especially after the recent expedition.

I miss your company and your random visits at some ungodly hour in the morning. I miss your energy and your humour. You and your surprising outbursts that drives everyone insane. I miss your teasing and your smart ass mouth.

Speaking of which, I sure hope you've been behaving because I know how childish you can be. If you have been, you know for a fact Moblit will be the one telling me of your silly antics. Considering it hasn't been an all too eventful fortnight since I've left, there's not much to update you on in this letter. Hopefully when I write to you next, something more exciting will happen and I can tell you all about it.

Otherwise, continue being the same you.

Y/N

Dear Commander Erwin,

As much as I'd prefer to not write to you right now, I realize how petty that action would be. I would apologize but in all honesty, there isn't anything I should be apologizing to you for.

I accept your apology, the way I reacted the day I left was childish so I do suppose that's something I should be saying sorry for. However, you're not forgiven. My forgiveness won't be so simple to earn, the result of your actions simply being irreversible.

It will definitely take a lot more than a small apology to earn my kindness back, and especially my trust. For now, you're lucky I'm being as respectful and civil as I possibly can, whether it be in person or ink scrawled on a piece of paper.

I'm nearly guaranteed to see you again in the near future due to your... friendship, of some sort, with Commander Pyxis. Hopefully when the time comes around, I would've cooled off a little more to set things straight with you.

Until then, keep my friends safe.

Y/N

Dear Zion,

How are things without me? I'll definitely say that things aren't the same without my friends. As much as I hate to admit it, I miss all of you guys calling me 'Sunshine.' Now I know you've been causing trouble and I won't hesitate to tell Hange or even Levi to beat you up if you play up. You're the most chaotic of us after all.

I think you'd love the two boys I've made friends with, they definitely match your energy and their personalities are in sync with yours and Reece's.

The Garrison regiment isn't nearly as fun as the Scouts due to, well, the lack of you guys. I don't feel right wearing roses instead of the wings. Hopefully I'll be back in the Scouts soon. Speaking of the Scouts, I hear you guys have another expedition coming up in a few weeks. I'm nearly certain I'll be on wall patrol in Shiganshina when it happens, maybe then I'll be able to see you guys for the first time in what feels like forever.

Definitely update me on the estimate dates on when the expedition is, I want to see you guys before the possibility of you not coming back.

See you later.

Y/N

Dear Reece,

You're the glue of the group. I hope you know I'm fully relying on both you and Hange to look after the others while I'm gone, especially with how chaotic Zion is, how stressed Moblit can be and how emotionally unavailable Levi is.

I've asked Levi to stay by you guys because you're a good crowd to be around. I hope he sticks by it because I've grown to care about him, regardless of how little he speaks or how closed off he is. He's grown to tolerate you guys and I'm surprised it even got to this stage in the first place.

I would say that it's been interesting in Trost but it's been nearly as exciting as watching grass grow. I feel as though I've made no progress, in fact, I feel like instead of moving forwards I'm moving backwards. All the steps I've taken over the past six years have been with you, Zion and Sam but it just doesn't feel right without the people who I consider brothers.

Pyxis said visiting isn't a given but he said the possibility is certainly there. I hope I'll be able to see you guys soon.

Y/N

Dear Moblit,

As I'm relying on Reece and Hange to look after the group, I'm wanting you keep everyone sane from Hange and Zion's recklessness. We both know how things end when it comes to certain situations with those two, and yet they're triple the trouble when they're together.

I know you know Hange like the back of your own hand, and you're one of few people who can actually get a grip on her leash.

Oh, and if any of them do anything rash, I give you full permission to punch them.

Thank you, Moblit.

Y/N

Dear Levi,

I have five friends in the scouts regiment but surprisingly you're the one I'm the most concerned about, but you're also the one I trust fully to not break a promise.

I mean it, Levi. Stick with the group, they kept me going, they could keep you going too. I sure hope you haven't chosen to hurt yourself as a coping mechanism because for the little time I've known you for, finding you in that state hurt me a lot more than you think.

Nothing critical has happened during my short time in Garrison, I doubt anything will happen while I'm here. This regiment is not nearly as unpredictable as the Scouts and certainly not nearly as entertaining without Hange or Zion's chaotic personalities or even your sly insults.

You don't seem like the type of person who would reply to a letter, in fact, you don't seem like the type of person to even pay any attention to letters in the first place. It's kind of unfortunate, to be honest. I'm sending these letters to you guys with absolutely no guarantee they'll actually make it to you, or with no certainty that you'll even read them.

But I sure hope you find the time and energy to open these letters, as for the rest of the group. I know the others will reply when they get their letters, you're a different story. I hope you do. You're the one who I want updates on the most, even if you do claim that looking out for others will seemingly lead to my death.

I did say at one point that if I were to die protecting something I love, at least it was for a good cause, didn't I?

I'd protect you and the group with my life and many of my lifetimes after that, regardless of the short time we've known each other.

Don't forget I'll always have your back.

Y/N

***

The letter chapters I'll update in doubles :D

Hope you enjoyed!

Aishiteru

jazz<3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

611K 18.8K 48
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚...
3.1K 74 6
𝐚𝐟·𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜·𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. ...
176K 3.9K 25
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨? 𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 �...